The Secret of the Old Cock Ch. 12

Story Info
Mary Jones, 1930's girl detective, first erotic adventure.
1.9k words
4.54
5.3k
2
0

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
395 Followers

Chapter 12: Down Simpson's Ravine

George drove Mary in his truck along the thickly forested one lane road towards Simpson's Ravine. Mary confided, "I don't know about you, but I'm still pretty hot from our exchange in my bedroom."

George replied, "Me too."

Mary added, "I'm not sure if I can think straight under these conditions."

George replied, "I'm not sure if I will ever be able to think straight again in your presence, Mary, and I'm sure I can't at the moment. But if we can get you thinking, that will be more than sufficient, I figure. So what should we do?"

"Would you be so kind as to find a secluded spot to park out here and make love to me again? I've got seven condoms burning a hole in my purse now. I can't think about anything else."

"What, all seven?" he joked.

Mary laughed, "No, I'm hoping one will do for now. Do you think you can do that?"

"I think I can stop at one. Maybe I can pop in it really quickly, if you don't mind, and then keep going a second time after resting a minute? I'm feeling like I could pop right away. Or you could suck me a little and make me pop, then I could last a while." While planning out loud, George started looking for a secluded place to park. The forest surrounding them afforded him many opportunities, so it only took him a few minutes to park in a secluded forest glade obscured from the road by many trees and bushes.

By the time he parked, Mary already had her panties off and was laying back on the bench seat with her dress hiked up. She already had a condom out ready to roll onto George's dick. She pushed up her hips at him to show him her pussy, which was dripping wet. Her downy blonde muff was dewy with her emissions.

After he turned off the truck, George wrestled off his pants in less than a minute. He was rock hard. As Mary rolled on the condom, they both could see that the other couldn't wait a moment longer than necessary.

As soon as the condom was on, George was on top of Mary, and a moment later, he was sunk into her to the hilt and pumping away. Mary shrieked in powerful orgasm a moment later. She was so pent up and anticipating, and plus it felt simply wonderful, even better than before, if that was possible. Being crushed firmly into the truck's bench seat by George's muscular body, having his lovely cock straining and pumping excitedly inside her, one of her ankles knocking on the back window, the other ankle knocking on the dashboard. It seemed somehow that Mary's life was perfect in a way she never imagined possible. As George moaned and quickly and excitedly pumped towards his peak, she wondered if she would have the strength to leave him when the time came. She so wanted this bliss to never end. She whimpered in orgasm again as George climaxed, roaring and straining inside her.

After resting a moment, George started up in her again. She stopped him, worried that the condom would not be able to take the strain. "I can get more condoms, don't worry," she told him, "but one mistake could get me pregnant." Reluctantly but supportively, he pulled out of her. She rolled the condom off him and drank the bitter contents. It was unpleasant, but she wanted so badly to feel it splash into her womb that this was the best consolation she could think of. It helped her.

She tore the package on another condom and rolled it onto George's hard and straining dick. He was insatiable. They both were, she admitted to herself. If he hadn't been hard to do it here a second time, she would be sucking him to get him hard again. She wanted a long hard fucking to quell her fire. As she rolled it on, she requested, "Don't rush, lover. Try to give it to me as long and hard as you can."

"Yes, Mary, my darling love."

His response tugged at her heartstrings, because she knew he really meant it, and she was worried she would hurt him badly in the end despite her warnings. She would hurt herself, too, she knew, breaking up with him.

As George pushed into her again excitedly, Mary lost herself in the bliss of a good hard fucking. Between orgasms, she was putting a plan of action together in her mind. After they found the Old Cock, hopefully intact, they would open it, get the will, and have Mary's father submit it to the court. Yes, she thought, submit! SUBMIT! With this thought, she strained her shaking hips upward to meet George's excited pounding.

Mary felt her quim grip George's slick incessant shaft hard, and she orgasmed wetly with the thought that George could do anything to her at the moment, and she wouldn't be able to resist him. He could thrust his dick into her anus, for example, and she knew she would just whimper and take it. Maybe she was even the kind of slut who liked that kind of thing. She would have to investigate to find out.

Once the will was submitted, the Rush's would inherit the farm and all would be well. Mary smiled to think that a long line of Rush babies would inherit that farm. Then her legs and her little quim tensed again when she thought of how she wanted George to put one of those babies right where he was knocking inside her. She shook with another orgasm at the thought of this.

As George continued pounding Mary missionary style on his truck's bench seat, Mary wetly considered the great success of her research. Now she knew why Margaret looked at her father so ferociously. Those flashing teeth, oh! Mary climaxed hard thinking of Margaret's flashing teeth. Maybe she should try girls? Maybe she should try Margaret? She had another little orgasm at this thought. She remembered suave Don from the petting evening and his invitation to finish what they had started, and came wetly at this. She wondered whether Lou was so big his dick would hurt inside her, or would it feel good? Her legs shook as she discovered she wanted to find out.

As George kept pounding her, Mary envisioned herself being taken by George and the other men from that evening and came again wetly as she thought about them all taking her one after another again and again and all spraying their cum deep in her womb. She thought of Lou cumming in her quim while Don came in her anus and George in her mouth, all at once. This thought caused her to cry out in climax. It was too much for George, who groaned and strained in her, bringing her back to reality.

As soon as George sprayed his orgasm into the condom, it seemed to fully clear Mary's head. They rested together a moment. Then George pulled out, and she drank the contents, only slightly less full than the first. It was something. She had five condoms remaining. They smiled almost shyly to each other and quietly restored their clothes and wiped the sweat and juices from various surfaces as best they could with George's handkerchief. Mary made a mental note to start carrying a small towel in her handbag. They drank from a bottle of water George had under the seat. Then they started towards Simpson's Ravine again.

When they reached the edge of the ravine nearest the road, the likely spot the Old Cock was pushed from, Mary pulled out her binoculars and took a look around. Off to the side of where they were, a little farther down the road, she saw a series of fairly fresh-looking marks down the hillside leading into the copse of trees. She pointed these out to George. They put the binoculars back in the truck and started to hike down into the ravine, working their way as they could towards the copse of trees in question.

About half an hour hike down the ravine, nestled in a thick copse of trees, rested the Old Cock, its many coats of paint scratched, but otherwise relatively unhurt. It was a huge metal sculpture with a twelve foot wingspan. There was a door in the middle of the belly. George and Mary both tried it, and it was jammed shut. They would need a pry bar and probably all of George's lovely muscles to open it.

"I have a pry bar in the truck," said George, "We can be back down here in an hour."

"I think we should celebrate finding it," Mary said with a mischievous grin.

"I don't think I need to ask how you'd propose to do that. Aren't you sore?"

"Not sore enough," Mary answered, holding up another condom package from her purse.

George stepped up to Mary and kissed her. First they did gentle wet lip smooches, but soon they were locked together, tongues fencing wetly. As they kissed, Mary felt George's rippling ass muscles with both hands as he humped her crotch through their clothes. George had one hand gripping one of Mary's lean firm ass cheeks and one hand gripping and kneading one of Mary's lean firm titties. Mary's nipples stood sharply erect.

George got on his knees in the dirt in front of Mary, hoping to lick her between the legs, but he was still at breast height. So he took down her things, exposed her breasts, and started kissing, sucking, and caressing them. Mary delightfully held him by the hair as she suckled him. She had learned from her father how to grip hair on the scalp firmly so that it felt wonderful. Her father had comforted her this way many times, especially after her mother's untimely death. George's loving breast sucks felt wonderful, and she knew she was pleasing him by gripping his hair.

George removed Mary's panties, lay down in the dirt, and pulled Mary down to sit on his face. She could feel him easily positioning her with his strong arms and searching with his tongue and lips until he found her clitoris and urethra and locked onto it, beginning to suck and lick thrillingly as he did. Mary had shifted her hands some, but they were still under her dress gripping and kneading George's hair as he licked her quim wetly and her excited juices ran into his mouth and onto his chin.

Mary let go of George's hair, stood up, spun herself around, and sat back down on his face, bucking back her hips so he could reach her clit easily with his tongue. Wonderful George locked his lips and tongue right back on her clitoris area. Now George's pants were holding back his straining cock within easy reach of her hands. She nimbly undid George's belt buckle, unbuttoned his jeans, unzipped his fly, and pulled his rapidly inflating cock out of its straining confines. Mary could feel George's body get more comfortable and content under her as she did this, then tense up again in a different way as she covered one hand in spit and started to rub it up and down his hardening shaft. "Please put it on, Mary," George begged.

Mary tried again with her mouth and got a little farther. She put it on the rest of the way with her hands. Then she got up from George and bent over against the Old Cock, since she didn't want to lay in the dirt. She waited for George to get up and take her from behind. She heard George get up, and then she heard a wooden "Bonk!" and George falling.

Then Arthur said behind her, "What a waste of a good condom."

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
395 Followers