The Secret of the Old Cock Ch. 13

Story Info
Mary Jones, 1930's girl detective, first erotic adventure.
2.1k words
4.49
5.9k
1
0

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

Chapter 13: Desperate Odds

Mary turned around to see George in the dirt and Arthur kneeling over him with a knife against his throat. "You're predictable and easy to sneak up on," said Arthur. "I missed you after I was kicked out last night. Now we're going to have some real fun. George's last girlfriend is now my bitch. I'm going to make you my bitch as well. But being a generous type, I brought some friends." At this, five motley boys emerged from the bushes, smiling and drooling at her nakedness. Conscious of the knife threatening George's throat, Mary didn't make a move.

They had rope. Arthur directed the boys to tie each of her wrists with a length and to pull her up by the arms onto the Old Cock so that she was lifted off her feet and dangling from her arms with her ass against the sculpture but not sitting on it, so all the weight was on her arms. Then Arthur had the boys tie the lengths together around the bird sculpture's neck to keep her in place. At the same time, Arthur himself tied a groggy George firmly sitting against a nearby tree and gagged him so that he could only witness what came next.

Mary knew already that she could slip the wrist bonds fashioned by the boys, but she wanted to wait for the very most opportune time when all of her attackers were optimally distracted. She didn't want to allow them the opportunity to grab any weapons or such. She might just have to wait until they were all stark naked and trembling with excitement, their dicks all hard upright and slapping excitedly against their tummies, before she made her move. Or maybe they would all masturbate in front of her. She was confident she could handle herself against this threat, and she was too curious to see how matters would develop to stop the action now.

Mary was hanging by her arms from the neck of the Old Cock, the top of her dress down around her waist. Her panties, which George had been holding, lay in the dirt. "You look uncomfortable," said Arthur, "Here, let me help you." He cut her dress open in the front with his knife so that her naked body was fully exposed to the assembled boys while George shouted into the gag and struggled against his bonds.

"Don't struggle, George," Mary told him. "Don't hurt yourself more. I can handle this."

Then Arthur tied a length of rope to each of her legs. "Glad to hear you can handle it, Mary," he said as he pulled the ends over each of the wings of the Old Cock and tied them tightly in place. "I was starting to worry." Mary was very limber, so she was doing a full split by the time Arthur had tied both her legs in place. Her slightly pinker than usual pussy, slightly roughed up by George's former attentions, was now front and center, helplessly slick and dripping with excitement.

She had already been excited by the prospect of George's rudely interrupted entry, but her slutty body surprised her by thrilling at Arthur cutting off her clothes, and she found her sexual excitement rise uncontrollably as Arthur tied her legs tautly apart. At this point she felt on the verge of orgasm. She tried to avoid looking at the steaming excitement of the assembled boys ogling her. The situation was well out of hand.

She decided that before she started getting more excited herself by the situation and maybe worse yet gave away that she was getting really excited by it, she had better try to calmly reason her way out. "Arthur, think about this. You're just getting yourself into deeper trouble. You're only likely to inseminate, I mean incriminate yourself." She could have kicked herself at her Freudian slip had her legs not already been tied splayed apart. She knew she should stop this immediately, but she decided she needed to hear more about Arthur's plans. "Do you expect me to talk?"

"No, Miss Jones, I expect you to climax loudly and repeatedly as we rape, torture, and humiliate you in front of your boyfriend, because I already know you like this kind of thing. I could tell from how you responded yesterday evening."

"You're wrong!" Mary stammered as a sexual thrill washed through her at the prospect of his plan being carried out. She knew by her own reaction, which she hoped she was hiding effectively, that he was correct in his assessment.

"She's lying, boys," Arthur pointed out. "Do you see how her nasty cunt is dripping now? It wasn't that wet a few minutes ago as I was tying her up."

"Actually," a nerdy boy named Egbert or something that nobody had ever noticed at school piped up and said, "A woman's vaginal lubrication doesn't always correlate with her level of sexual excitement and can often arise in response to anticipated sexual abuse, however unwanted. You shouldn't feel ashamed, Miss Jones."

"Thank you for your comforting and illuminating comment, Egbert," said Arthur. "I guess it will be up to you to demonstrate she's shaking from sexual excitement instead of fear."

"I'm not afraid of you!" Mary snarled.

"You see, boys, she said it herself. Here Egbert, come forward now and touch her. You want to, don't you?" By way of demonstration, Arthur stroked his index finger across Mary's dripping pussy and, thus wetted, inserted it into her anus. Mary grunted and shuddered. "Boys, I believe Mary is an anal virgin! We can fix that, can't we? Where's that mineral oil? Where are the toys?"

"Can I taste it?" Egbert whimpered as he approached.

"Sure you can," said Arthur. "Do whatever you want. I'm giving you a chance to lose your virginity, here, so don't waste it. I want to see you cum in Mary, or I suppose you can cum on her if you don't want to become a father just yet. If I were you, I would go for it. This might be your only chance to procreate," Arthur chuckled.

Egbert began, tentatively at first, licking and sucking up Mary's juices. This nerd has studied his anatomy, Mary thought to herself squeezing her eyes shut and tensing to try to hold back the waves of pleasure singing through her loins. She lost the battle and began whimpering and trembling uncontrollably at his ministrations.

"See what I said, boys? She loves it. Now watch this." While Egbert continued to be latched to Mary's quim, sucking and licking delightedly, Arthur cut a small leafy branch off a nearby tree. He began whipping Mary's breasts and tummy with it, leaves flying everywhere. It was a small, flexible, and very leafy branch, so it was only pinking up her skin, but not really leaving marks. Still, it hurt, and it was surprising to Mary.

The leafy switching made the tongue on her clitoris feel ten times better. Mary shrieked and strained hard against her bonds as she orgasmed hard. The whipping combined with the delicate oral pleasuring from the strange virgin boy had quickly sent her over the edge. She was already shaking and ready to cum again at the continued vigorous leafy whipping combined with the worshipful oral pleasuring.

Egbert pulled down his pants, and his trembling hard dick popped out. Arthur stopped whipping Mary as Egbert stepped onto the log they had set in front of Mary and lined his penis up with her vagina. Now that it was actually going to happen, Mary said, "There are condoms in my purse."

Arthur dumped out the contents of Mary's purse in the dirt and handed Egbert a condom. Egbert opened the package and excitedly rolled it on. Once the condom was on, he shakingly thrust into a whimpering Mary. It was quiet in the glade for a few minutes as Egbert, trembling with excitement, pumped inside her. Then he groaned and thrust deeply into her. Mary could feel his straining pleasure inside her. Feeling the boy become a man inside her, she cried out helplessly in orgasm a moment later.

Mary noticed that all the boys had their pants off and had been rubbing their dicks as Egbert had fucked her. George still had his pants down around his ankles from before he was clubbed, and she could see now that his penis was also erect and trembling after seeing her get fucked and orgasming for the other boy.

"These condoms won't last forever. Who's next?" asked Arthur. A large muscular brute of a boy stepped forward. Mary didn't recognize him. He had a sizable dick, about as big as Lou's, and he was jacking it rapidly. He waved away the condom offered by Arthur, knowing that it wouldn't fit. Mary trembled in anticipation, realizing that she was going to find out whether a big dick felt okay inside her. The brute stepped up and shot four warm spurts of semen up all over Mary's torso and trickling down her inner thighs. Then, when he was done, he wiped the semen off the tip of his dick. He was still hard.

As he thrust slowly into her, Mary felt her vagina stretch painfully, but then as he thrust further, he filled her with such pleasurable pressure and touched new pleasure places deep inside her, her womb perhaps, causing her to gasp and shed tears of both pain and joy. She felt herself shudder and let down wet, splashing over her attacker's cock and balls and dripping onto the surface of the Old Cock.

Having a bare dick deep inside her was helplessly thrilling to Mary. Her conscious mind recoiled from it, from the danger of pregnancy, but she could feel her body yearning to be sprayed thoroughly up in her womb with the seed she had just seen shoot from this massive young man, and with the seed of all these men. Then he started moving, and Mary howled in orgasm and strained against the tight bonds that held her tightly and fully open to be fucked.

The boy with the big dick lasted many more minutes than the first, and Mary cried out in orgasm for him regularly every few minutes, sometimes two in a row, straining against her bonds each time. The boys were all jacking themselves, including Arthur, and when they got close, they would climb onto the Old Cock and spray their cum onto her face. Arthur periodically wiped the cum out of her eyes so she could "see the spectacle," but he left the rest of it to drip in streams and globs down her face and body and splash onto the Old Cock.

When he could last no longer, the big boy pulled out briskly and started spraying Mary's belly and pussy with more thick gobs of cum. At the same time, Mary, feeling the incredible void left by his departure, orgasmed hard with a howl and sprayed him back with double the amount of wet girl cum. As she came to her senses, Mary saw that George in his thoroughly tied up state had ejaculated all over himself from just watching her get fucked and have all her wet climaxes.

Although Mary secretly admitted to herself that she was enjoying the hell out of this, it was time to bring an end to it. She slipped her right wrist out of its bond, losing some skin in the process, and tripped up Arthur, who was climbing into position to ejaculate again into her face. Arthur tumbled and slipped down the cum-slicked surface of the Old Cock to smash painfully face first into the leafy ground below.

Mary jerked her right leg out of its bond, losing some ankle skin, and heel kicked the big boy who had just fucked her in the right temple, sending him crashing to the ground. As he fell backwards, she asked the other four to surrender. Two acquiesced, but two turned and ran. One she felled instantly with a front kick to the back of the head. Egbert she chased down and felled with a painful kick to the groin.

Before long, George was freed and her attackers were tied up together firmly in a line. They all begged forgiveness. Mary made them all swear never to tell what happened. They had knocked out George and tied her and George up, is all. They agreed, and Mary knew that assault charges against the boys were the best she could hope for anyway. There hadn't been a conviction for rape in her town in over seventy years.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers