The Secret of the Old Cock Ch. 14

Story Info
Mary Jones, 1930's girl detective, first erotic adventure.
1.9k words
4.62
5.3k
4
0

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

Chapter 14: A Plundered Fortune

They hiked the line of unhappy boys back to George's truck, George leading and Mary taking up the rear. There was only one attempt at rebellion on the way, which was quelled by Mary with a swift kick to the offender's groin. After that, all the boys remained on their best behavior.

When they reached George's truck, Mary tied them firmly into the back. They wouldn't escape. Among many skills, Mary knew how to immobilize a person thoroughly and safely with rope and knots. On their way into town, Mary was able to use a needle and thread George had in his truck to mend her dress well enough to pass for decent. They drove to the sheriff's office in town and dropped the miscreants off with Sheriff Barton, a family friend of the Jones's, along with a short explanation. Then they headed back to Simpson's Ravine.

On the way, George pulled to the side of the road, looking pretty upset. "Mary," he said, "I'm devastated that I couldn't protect you from being terribly molested. I'm humiliated by the fact that I squirted my own cum all over my own face in watching you being awfully and repeatedly abused. I'm not sure I can live with myself any more knowing I'm a man capable of such a thing. I believe I must now shoot myself like a dog and put myself and the world out of misery."

"Wow," said Mary, holding him close and dearly, "You really bottle up your emotions, do you know that? Thank you for talking to me about how you're feeling and what you're thinking. Please keep doing it! Now listen to me carefully. From the moment I was tied up, I knew I could escape and get the upper hand on those delinquents any time I wanted. Everything that happened to me was by my own choice. Obviously, Arthur knocking you silly with a big branch was not my choice. I mean everything after that. I hope you are not mad at me for being curious about what would happen next and therefore not beating them up right away."

Mary continued, "I'm sorry there was no way for me to communicate that to you at the time. It must have been terribly hard for you. Arthur's intent was to humiliate us and break our spirits. Don't let him win! I'm fine. I actually kind of enjoyed it. Who am I kidding? I found I actually really enjoyed it. And I think that you knew deep down the whole time that I was having a fabulous time. You heard my orgasmic cries. I'm flattered that you feel so connected to me that you can orgasm by just seeing me experience such intense pleasure, no matter how dubious the circumstances. Now, are you going to be okay?"

"I think so," said George. "You're a terrible girlfriend, Mary Jones. Just as a man has decided to nobly kill himself to improve humanity, you have to step in and spoil it." They smiled at each other weakly. Even though a weight clearly had been lifted from George, it was still no laughing matter.

Mary added, "In the future, if we're ever in a situation like this together again, if I want to continue what is happening and reassure you, I'll say 'green' or nod my head if I'm gagged, and if I'm in trouble and could use your help if you can give it, I'll say 'red' or shake my head if I'm gagged, fair enough?"

"This is overwhelming, Mary," marveled George, "You are overwhelming. You know, I'm just a normal American farm boy who loves you deeply. I'm trying my best to keep up! Would you mind explaining to me what you were thinking by letting them do those horrible things to you?"

Mary explained, "Partly, to save the girls of the town, I wanted them all to go far enough to be able to, in good conscience, charge them all with assault. Partly, to serve my research, I was curious about the new things they might be able to show me, in the interests of science, mind you. And you must admit, they showed me a few things."

"But mostly, George, and I really apologize, I am finding that I am seemingly a dirty nasty slut who enjoys things like being tied up tight and whipped with a tree branch while receiving cunnilingus. I came so hard during that! I know that good girls should not want such things. Do you think it's possible to be a good girl and a dirty nasty slut at the same time?"

"It must be," replied George, "Because you're perfect. Say, I'm good with knots! Maybe I could tie you up? And I could certainly whip you with a tree branch as soft or as hard as you want. And that other word, does that mean licking your pussy? Check mark on that!"

"You're the greatest George, and you're certainly willing to go out of your way to please a girl, which is so sweet! I was deflowered less than 48 hours ago, so I have no idea where this is really leading yet. I'll keep you posted."

With that, they drove back to Simpson's Ravine and hiked down to the Old Cock with George's pry bar. It was short work to pry the metal sculpture open. They found that it was empty. "Arthur must have taken everything out, or knows who did," said Mary. "Next step is to go back to the sheriff's office and question him."

"Will the sheriff let you do that?" asked George.

"I had some difficulties questioning suspects before, but I have new techniques now. I expect that once I demonstrate them sufficiently to Sheriff Barton, he'll let me. He is a good friend of my father." They drove back to the sheriff's office.

When Mary asked to question the boys about where the contents of the time capsule had gone, Sheriff Barton complained, "Mary, the last time I left you alone with suspects, they got all bruised up. I can't have that."

Mary replied, "But sheriff, I have new and more effective interrogation strategies now. No harm will come to the boys. May I demonstrate?"

"Well, I suppose."

"George, can you go get some donuts down the street? Make sure to get one with GREEN frosting for me. We'll join you when I'm done with my demonstration." George sighed knowingly and did as she requested, leaving the sheriff's personal office. Mary closed and locked the door behind him. "I think you'll like this, sheriff." Mary got down on her knees in front of Sheriff Barton, unzipped his pants, and drew out his thick and quickly hardening cock.

"Mary Jones, what are you doing? You're one of my best friend's daughters! I've known you since you were a baby!"

"I'm single and above the age of consent, and you are a widower." Mary held his now rock hard and throbbing cock in her hands. "Now, if you're already spoken for, I understand. This is only a demonstration, after all. I think you get my drift already."

"No! I mean yes! I mean unh!!" Sheriff Barton went inarticulate as Mary slid her mouth slickly and greedily as far down the sheriff's dick as she could manage and gagged on it hard. It was so thick! She knew he hadn't been with a woman since well before his wife's death. All the women in town talked about it openly behind his back. Being a small town sheriff can be a very lonely profession.

It took great effort for Sheriff Barton to not cry out in pleasure as Mary bobbed her head excitedly on his thick cock. Mary was also extremely excited. She liked being on her knees sucking a man's dick, especially a powerful authority figure like Sheriff Barton, especially since she had known him forever and he was such a close friend of the family, it felt especially nasty and taboo. Yet, it was so safe, because Mary already knew Sheriff Barton to be a good, kind, and decent man. It was like the best of everything!

Sheriff Barton's legs shook as he unleashed a great volume of pent-up cum down Mary's nubile and silky throat. Mary vibrated with effort, but managed to take the entire load before disengaging and gasping for breath. "Oh little Mary, what have I done?" the sheriff groaned.

"I believe, unless I'm mistaken, that you've heartily endorsed my new interrogation method with about a gallon of your semen!" Mary giggled.

"You don't plan to do that to those hooligans, do you Mary? I'm afraid I must forbid such a sacrifice on your part, even in exchange for valuable information."

"It's no sacrifice. After all, they already did it. Arthur tied me to the Old Cock like we said, so we didn't lie. But I didn't tell you that Arthur cut my dress off of me. See the stiches? Then Egbert and the big one fucked me one after the other. Egbert used a condom, and I think the big one pulled out in time. The other boys squirted their cum into my face, some of them multiple loads. So you see, we're already on intimate terms."

"Oh darling Mary, why didn't you tell me? I'll throw the book at those horrible ruffians!"

"Now sheriff, you know there's no justice for women in such matters. Anyway, I wouldn't care to damage my reputation by pressing such charges. We already have them on assault charges. That's plenty. Now, can I interrogate these boys or not?"

"You can go ahead and fry their testicles slowly on a hot plate as far as I'm concerned."

"Being a student of psychology, I know that positive reinforcement works better than negative. Torture just makes them tell you what you want to hear, which is why I've given up on torture. Positive reinforcement gives you a chance to get the truth." Then Mary unlocked and opened the door to find George standing outside. Her sweetheart had gotten her thirteen donuts all glazed green. Written on them were the words, "To... my... darling... Mary... who... I... love... and... trust... that... she... knows... best." How sweet of George! She gave the "trust" one to Sheriff Barton, the "I" one to George, and took the "love" one for herself. Then she gave George a big kiss for being so creative and thoughtful. George looked at her with a grimace. Mary guessed he had tasted Sheriff Barton's cum in her mouth. She smiled shyly at him, asking forgiveness with her eyes.

An hour later, Mary left a beleaguered Arthur handcuffed in the interrogation room. This time she ate the "Mary" donut before kissing anybody. She filled in Sheriff Barton and George on her findings. "It seems that farmer Mitchell next door to you knew of the will and paid the boys to steal it and get rid of the Old Cock. It was his intention all along to steal the Rush farm. Now we just have to find enough evidence to prove it."

"Of course, without evidence, I can't do anything, Mary," Sheriff Barton made clear.

"Don't worry, I'll get you evidence," Mary told him confidently.

George and Mary left the remaining donuts with the men at the sheriff's office. Once back in George's truck, they resolved to pay a visit to the Mitchell farm that very night to see what they could discover there.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers