The Secret of the Old Cock Ch. 15

Story Info
Mary Jones, 1930's girl detective, first erotic adventure.
2k words
4.46
5.7k
1
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

Chapter 15: A Perilous Search

Mary and George entered the Mitchell barn and turned on their flashlights. Immediately, they saw several of the larger items from the time capsule lying around here and there. As Mary searched, her keen hearing picked up a hollow sound from a portion of the floor. Throwing an old blanket aside, she found a trap door. It was heavy. George helped her open it more or less silently. It led to a dirt floor tunnel under the barn. Mary said, "You go down and search the tunnel. I'll replace the rug and everything then go search the house." George agreed and descended into the tunnel, shutting the trap door.

Mary was fussing with the blanket when she heard footsteps outside the barn. She quietly crept to the doorway of the barn. As the figure walked past her position, she jumped out and put the person into a chokehold. It was a girl, and after the mysterious girl passed out from the chokehold, Mary set her down gently on the ground.

It was Edna, George's ex-girlfriend and Arthur's current girlfriend. She was all tarted up, and looked like a prostitute in a sheer short dress and lots of makeup. She could see Edna wasn't wearing panties. Edna had not been outrageously dressed like this at the jazz club party. What was going on? Edna was carrying a small purse that held mostly condoms.

As Mary rounded the corner of the farmhouse, there was Mr. Mitchell holding a shotgun. "Well, you're finally here, Edna," he said. "It's nice to finally meet you. Art has told me a lot about you." Here Mitchell lowered the shotgun and chuckled a little. "I thought it was probably you out here. The dogs have been going crazy with their whining and whimpering."

He pulled a wad of cash out of his pocket. "Here's the $65. It should bail our boy out of jail and then some."

Mary nodded, stepped forward, and reached for the money, which Mitchell withdrew. "Not so fast," said Mitchell, "You need fulfill your part of the bargain first."

Based on how Edna had been dressed, Mary now had a complete picture. Her first instinct was to call the whole thing off on Edna's behalf and walk away. She should find out more, so she said, "Why don't you tell me what you think I've agreed to."

Mitchell was quick to fill her in. "I believe you've agreed to fulfill my manly needs, whatever they may be, all night long. In the morning, I'll owe you your $65. Are we clear?"

"I don't think that's what we agreed to," replied Mary, fishing and buying time.

"All right, whore, if you insist. $30 up front it is, and $35 in the morning. But you'd better please me every second between now and noon tomorrow, or I'll be an unhappy customer. As I'm sure you know from Art, I can be a very unpleasant unhappy customer. I'm already displeased. You promised to dress up. Instead, you look like a filthy cunt of a sharecropper." Mitchell grudgingly gave her $30. She put it into her purse.

Mary fished some more, "Why was it so important to steal the Old Cock? Why did you get Art to do it in the first place?"

"Oh missy, if you could only understand," Mitchell answered readily, "I did it for one feeble little piece of paper. Your boyfriend went through all this trouble for just that one little thing. I'm sure you'd never understand, but I have sympathy. Now you need to buy your poor boyfriend out of jail. Do you want to see it? What you're really having to sell your cunt to a strange man because of? Sure, why not, I'll show it to you. You deserve to see the little piece of paper your juicy little cunt is worth."

Mary was intrigued. Surely this was the way to secure the Rush family will. Yet, playing along further might clearly involve some unpleasantness. Mary swallowed hard. Nobody would ever have to know, probably. George would certainly soon cause a commotion that Mitchell would have to investigate. While he was thus distracted, she could steal back the will and be over the far fence before he knew what was happening. "Lead on," she said.

"Since you look like a sharecropper, and are as dirty as a sharecropper, I have an idea. Let's go behind the barn." Mitchell led her behind the barn, where there was a well pump and buckets. "Get naked." Mary removed her dirty torn dress and underwear and set them aside on a barrel along with her purse. "Get on your knees." Mary complied. Mitchell got his dick out of his pants. "Open your mouth." Mary expected Mitchell to step forward and put his penis into her mouth. Instead, warm urine streamed into her mouth. "Swallow it all, cunt!" There was no time to weigh the alternatives. She choked down Mitchell's stinking urine.

Just as she thought she would never be clean again, a bucket of freezing water was poured over her, and then another. "Get up. Now you're clean enough to enter my house." Shivering, she followed him into the house. He set the shotgun aside by the door and led her upstairs to his bedroom. Once there, he pulled open his bedside drawer. "Here it is," he chuckled, waving a piece of paper at her, "Here's why your boyfriend got into trouble. Here's why you had to sell your cunt to get him out. Isn't that precious?" He put the will back in the drawer, shut it, and locked it.

"Now, get on the bed," Mitchell said. Mary complied, sitting naked in the middle of the bed. He held her legs apart with his big hands, put his face to her quim, and started licking. Mary lay back. He was not bad. She had to figure a way now to get him out of the room so she could steal the will and escape. She could wait for George to make a commotion, but that might be later than she'd prefer. So far, though, waiting was being enjoyable. She whimpered as a thrill of pleasure thrummed through her body from his licking. Maybe she could wait awhile. If he kept it up, she would climax soon.

Mary felt a pinch, and said "Ow!" He stopped for a moment, and said, "Sorry I pinched you." After calling her a cunt and making her swallow his pee out in the yard, he had certainly gotten a lot more polite all of a sudden. Mary figured that Mitchell had realized that he was going to spend the entire night with her, or he thought he was, and he probably didn't want to spend it with a sullen girl. Maybe he wasn't as much of a jerk as she had thought.

He stopped before she could orgasm, but she was itching for more stimulation. He put his dick to her mouth, and she started licking and sucking it up to hardness. His dick was longer than George's but narrower, an interesting new size to try. After a little while, he started making noises. "Where do you want to finish?" She asked.

"In your cunt," Mitchell replied. Mary rolled on a condom and spread her legs. He lay on her with all his weight and thrust in greedily, grunting like a pig in swill. He pumped away forcefully in her, touching some good places. She felt herself nearing orgasm again.

Edna Lewiston, the real Edna Lewiston, burst into the room. "What the hell!" she said, "Who is this?" Mitchell, surprised, pulled out and looked over his shoulder to take in Edna. It was at a bad time. Mary had never seen a condom fill before. She herself was shaking. Only a few more thrusts and the pig would have given her an orgasm.

Mary leapt off the bed and punched Edna in the chops, knocking her out cold. "Fucking bitch!" she said as Edna fell over backward out of the doorway. Not only was she protecting her cover, she was genuinely pissed.

"Who is your friend?" asked a confused Mitchell.

Mary thought fast. "Don't you recognize her? That's Mary Jones, the lawyer's daughter, who put my Art in jail."

"We should tie her up," said Mitchell. "But first, wow, she is dressed like such a slut. Look, she has no panties on! I have to have me some of this. Here, suck me hard." He pulled off the condom and threw it in the trash.

Mary started sucking, dubious that she was basically participating in a rape. She needed to complete her mission quickly and get the hell out of here before any other crazy stuff happened. She could give Edna the additional $30 later by way of apology. "This is ugly," she complained to Mitchell, "Can't you at least take her into another room for this? I don't want to watch it."

"I paid for you all night, whore," Mitchell replied, turning mean again. "You'll sit there," he said, indicating a chair in the corner, "You'll watch it and like it." Now that Mitchell was hard again, Mary sat in the indicated chair and watched, disturbed, as Mitchell easily picked up Edna out of the hallway, threw her onto the bed, pulled up her dress, rolled on a condom, and guided his cock into her exposed slit. Edna grunted, partially roused by the feeling of being violated. Mitchell fell on her with a grunt and started pumping away.

Though Mary supposed Edna was only getting what she herself had signed up for, still, the whole thing bothered her for some reason. One thing was watching Mitchell do his work. Was that how he had looked on top of her? It made her feel sick to think about it.

Mitchell's hips went up and down between Edna's legs like a giant flabby factory machine. Mary sighed. It was boring watching a mostly unconscious girl get fucked by an unimaginative boor. Raped, actually, she corrected herself. Though there had been an oral agreement in place between them, she supposed. This was the sort of thing her father would have debated with her at the dining table. Not the sex part, but the legal conundrum part.

Just as Mary thought she was going to drift off to sleep, Edna roused. Her legs shot out and started shaking violently as she groaned out an orgasm. Mary felt a little jealous. That should have been her orgasm, which she still badly needed. Her hand crept down absentmindedly to stroke the downy fur between her legs.

Now Edna was whimpering with every thrust, working her way up towards another climax. Mitchell looked close, too. Mary was masturbating with both hands, one furiously rubbing across her button, the other shoving fingers into her hole. Mary was pining for release and determined to join them this time.

The next moment, Mitchell's blubber waggled as he strained into and crushed Edna to the bed. Edna's legs were pressed aside and quivered as she shrieked. Mary had a quiet whimpering orgasm of her own in the corner, blessed relief.

Mitchell climbed off a woozy Edna. He got up, pulled a syringe out a drawer, and surprisingly injected Edna in the neck with it. Almost immediately, Edna went from confused and angry to sound asleep. Mitchell put the syringe away. He pulled off the condom, and said to Mary, "Come over here and suck me hard again."

"I'm not going to suck that dirty dick you just had in her. Go wash yourself off." Mary's argument worked, and Mitchell got up and left the room. Once Mitchell was gone, Mary punched the lock on the bedside drawer with her hairpin and took out the will. She heard Mitchell coming back down the hall, so she shut the drawer and stuffed the will behind the headboard. Then she fell to one knee, dizzy. She heard Mitchell say from a distance away, "Looks like the drug is finally taking effect." Then everything went black.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers