The Secret of the Old Cock Ch. 20

Story Info
Mary Jones, 1930's girl detective, first erotic adventure.
1.9k words
4.5
6.4k
3

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

Chapter 20: An Unexpected Happy Ending

George lay on his back in the middle of the bed. Mary lay on her side to George's right, cuddling him from that side. Bonnie lay on her side cuddling him from his left. Mary could feel that George was starting to sweat, so she pulled back the covers a bit to give them all air. "Do you think Bonnie would be okay with you turning towards me?"

"I'd be concerned," answered George.

"No matter, I can be creative." George and Mary kissed deeply and George was able to reach around Mary's neck with his right arm and fondle her right breast a little. After doing this for a while, Mary slowly and gently climbed on to George's face so that he could lick her to orgasm. Bonnie seemed interested and not particularly concerned. Mary did not mind that Bonnie was fondling her breast and back with her hands. Bonnie's hand left her back and George asked, "Mary, are you grabbing my dick?"

"Sure," Mary said, though she really wasn't. She knew it was Bonnie. Not wanting to discourage the girl, Mary turned carefully around and started using her own hands to help Bonnie play with George's dick. "Mary," said George, "I think there are three hands on my dick."

"You need to relax," replied Mary. "Less talk and more cunt munching, please." As Mary neared orgasm from George's tongue, they both felt Bonnie sit up and latch her mouth onto George's dick. Both Mary and George quivered and whimpered and cried out in orgasm almost simultaneously. In her orgasmic haze, Mary thought she heard a high-pitched voice say, "Good."

"George, I think Bonnie just said a word."

"Did you hear it too? I thought I was dreaming."

"Good!" said Mary, "Yes, good Bonnie! Good!" This elicited a little giggle from Bonnie, but not any words. "It seems at least that she's enjoying herself."

"I'm so relieved. I've missed you sucking me so much."

"That was Bonnie's mouth you just came in."

"Oh my gosh!"

"Don't worry about it, George. She said her first word after drinking down your cum! This is obviously being very therapeutic for all three of us. As I said, we need to let it flow. We need to let her do anything she wants with us, and we need to encourage her to ask for what she wants done to her."

After George had a bit of a chance to rest, Mary rode him for the first time without a condom. While Mary was having the first of many orgasms during the ride, Bonnie went from touching them both to straddling George's face and kissing Mary passionately. The girls started fondling each other's breasts with their hands. Bonnie was pent up and did not take long to cum wetly on George's face and shriek "GOOD!"

After that, all three of their inhibitions were unleashed. Bonnie seemed fine as long as she was within arm's reach, and they stopped thinking of her as an invalid and started thinking of her as a lover. Mary broke the news to George that Bonnie was still far too thin with malnutrition to concieve, so it was entirely safe for him to finish his climax inside Bonnie's vagina and inseminate her as much and as many times as he cared to. Mary could see George's eyes light up with this news, leaving Mary feeling a bit melancholy. Mary tried to be strong, knowing Vassar awaited her, and not a life with George.

Mary was a magnanimous young woman. She deep-throated George up to another erection, and with her blessing, he plowed Bonnie missionary style with Bonnie making very satisfied sounds throughout and Mary kissing and fondling them both. Mary wet herself a little hearing George's deep groan of satisfaction when, after denying his natural urges for so long, he ejaculated all the semen he could muster deep into Bonnie's quivering waiting cunny. Finally, nature was taking its course.

By the end of their lovemaking session, Bonnie was asleep very contentedly in one corner of the bed away from Mary and George, not needing to touch either of them. She had two loads of George's cum in her, and had whimpered and wailed her way through about an hour combined of tongue lashing from Mary and George besides. She had been thoroughly loved up. Now Mary and George were locked in their final perhaps unwinnable bout of the night, but still feeling so close and passionate and just wanting to be one being for a little while longer. Soon they drifted to a contented sleep as well.

They stayed in Mary's room for three whole days and nights with Margaret bringing them snacks intermittently. It was the main talk of the 27 rescued girls that Mary was doing "mysterious special love therapy" with the wild girl that George had found. They knew that Mary was very smart, so the prevalent opinion was that she had found it in a book. Actually, Mary had made it up, but it seemed to be effective.

Bonnie began regularly saying sentences up to five words like, "Please lick my vulva harder!" Mary had convinced George they should use the Latin terms for anatomy and veer away from teaching her vulgar slang if at all possible. Even so, it was like she could read their minds, because she spoke the Latin words when she wanted Mary's attention, and when she wanted George, she said things like "Please fuck my wet cunt!" To stretch Bonnie's ability, Mary worked with George to tease her at the same time. Sure enough, she was encouraged to say even longer sentences like, "Mary, please lick my clitoris while George fucks my dirty bunghole! Use me like a canine bitch!" Bonnie also learned that language is power, because she always got what she asked for.

After three days and three nights, the three of them emerged from their intensive therapy session. Bonnie was now at ease letting George roam free and even letting him out of her sight, although she did tend to stay close to him. Mary took Mr. Jones, Margaret, and all their guests aside to tell them that Bonnie was at a critical time regaining the power of speech, and as a result, all should immediately do their best to satisfy any requests she managed to haltingly put into words.

Everything seemed to be going well in Bonnie's therapy as the days went by. One afternoon Bonnie stayed away from George for three whole hours. The exact circumstances were mysterious, but some girls had seen Bonnie whispering to Mr. Jones and Margaret, and then the three of them had gone off to Margaret's room downstairs. Three hours later, Bonnie and Margaret had emerged upstairs arm in arm and kissing on the lips. Mary asked after her father, and Margaret reported he was doing well, but was asleep exhausted in her room.

Another time, Bonnie disappeared for almost a whole day with Julie, a stunning young brunette who had been rescued from the white slavers. After many hours, Bonnie was found in the kitchen snacking ravenously. All Julie would say about it afterwards, with a big contented smile on her face, was, "She taught me a lot of Latin!"

As the prosecution of the white slavers dragged on, it was nearing Fall. Mary said her goodbyes and left for Vassar. The most painful goodbye was George. "This is for the best," she told him, "You and Bonnie are heirs to a great combined farm, so you must get married and start a family."

"I suppose so, Mary, but we'll miss you."

"I'll come home and visit often. In the meantime, I'm sure you'll stay busy with both Bonnie and Julie, though you can only marry one of them."

"It's not just Julie now. They've all decided that Becca, Jacqueline, and Ramona will live with us, too."

Mary laughed. "I'm sure you'll manage to survive somehow."

On her way out of town, Mary stopped at Sheriff Barton's house. When he answered the door, Mary said, "I didn't get to thank you for your help cracking the case of the Old Cock. May I come in?"

"Of course, Mary. It's so nice to see you." She walked past him, and he shut the door. "Heh. You know, we still haven't found the time to drag that old thing out of the ravine."

"Leave it there," said Mary, starting to unbutton her very proper blouse. "There's only one old cock I want to see again in this town." With that, she dropped to her knees and unzipped the sheriff's pants to get at the rising bulge within.

"Mary! Please! I'm still feeling guilty from the last time. There's something not right about this," Barton groaned helplessly as she pulled out his cock and started to lick it.

She stopped licking but held on tight so he couldn't run away. He throbbed fiercely and helplessly in her hand. "We've been through this," Mary argued. "There's nothing illegal or immoral about this. Are my attentions unwanted?"

"Of course not! You're the girl of my dreams."

"Will you let yourself enjoy life after your wife's death? Would you please? She was a sweet lady. I remember her fondly. I know she would want you to be happy. Please give up your resistance."

After that they didn't talk for a while. They went up to Barton's bedroom. Barton carried Mary to the bed, undressed her gently with many kisses and caresses along the way, all the time delightfully working towards his tongue teasing every ounce of excitement out of her body, culminating in teasing her clitoris. Mary was overjoyed that her theory that Barton would be a great lover given his high level of social intelligence was in fact the case.

Barton figured out that she liked both the gentlest of touches at times and that she also enjoyed being restrained and stimulated with massagers. He found one in her purse after tying her up. He even figured out that he should whip her gently with his belt when she was on the edge of orgasm to spill her over. Barton sweated all her secrets out of her with excruciating pleasure in the first few hours of their lovemaking. Then he used the knowledge to give her a night so delightful and satisfying she would never forget it.

In the morning, Mary told him, "Okay, here's how it's going to work. Whenever you want to, you can visit me at Vassar and we'll rent a hotel room. This arrangement will remain even if I get a boyfriend. I'll make excuses. I'm yours whenever you want me. Clear?"

"Okay," said Barton. He sounded to Mary more satisfied and happy than she had ever seen him.

"I know you will be busy, so you won't be able to visit me often, but I have a plan so that you won't get too lonely without me," Mary smiled. "There are a couple of girls, Sasha and Carla, who still need a permanent home. Now that I've tried you out and you've met my exacting standards, I know that it will be perfect for them to live here with you and for you all to serve each other's needs. You'll have to work hard to satisfy them both. If I hear any reports of loneliness, I will scold you." Barton knew better than to open his mouth and argue with Mary.

(The end)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers