The Secret Ranch Pt. 03

Story Info
Liam spends the weekend with Helena.
8.3k words
4.79
13.4k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A commotion amongst the girls arose from within the nice sleeping quarters. All of the beds were crafted firmly enough to comfortably support their weight but soft enough to cushion them as well. They each had their own spacious area with dividers they could put up for privacy. The walls were decorated with various old fashioned designs and antiques that reminded them of home.

"So how about when Liam took off his clothes in the morning?" Fallon said.

"Ohh he's so precious." Mirriam droned.

"I dunno, I liked it when he mowed the grass with his shirt off. That boy has quite a defined back." Victoria commented.

"Mmhmm," Anya agreed.

"I felt my nails scratch across it multiple times today." Cindy said with dreamy eyes.

"Lucky youuuu!" Mirriam retorted with a smile.

"I just hope he gives us a turn soon." Fallon said.

"Oh you gave him a turn." Anya joked, provoking a squint-eyed response from her.

"He will, girls. Just give him some time to acclimate, he's new to it." Ginger said.

"Ugh, I know. I'm being impatient. Perhaps it's mostly because his father was more demanding in a good way."

"Oof, I know." Mirriam said.

"Well Elijah certainly wasn't like that at first." Ginger said, folding the clothes she took off the line.

"Pft, are you kidding me? Elijah chose Helena, Cindy, and I for his first time." Victoria said.

"His first time with you," Fallon corrected, "he's had sex with other girls before us."

"I still don't believe that, he seemed kinda shy the first time which is unlike him."

"Yes, because it was his first time with us." Fallon laughed.

"Fallon, please," Victoria said in dismay, "it was our first too and it was beautiful."

"Fair," Fallon replied.

"Speaking of which, where is Helena?" Victoria asked.

"Helena said she had a checkup with the doctor over the weekend. She will be back here on Monday."

"Ooooooh, you think she went back to his house first?" Anya suggested.

"I don't know! She definitely wanted to get her hands on him, that's for sure." Cindy said.

"Maybe she did!" Fallon wondered.

"I bet she's giving that boy a most delightful weekend," Cindy said.

"Ugh, I'd love to bed that boy one night." Anya bit her lip as she faced the ceiling

"I know," Cindy laid back in her comfortable bed, "it was so exhilarating. Just feeling him inside for the first time. It was unlike any other."

"Right," Anya agreed, "just can't wait to feel it again."

***

Liam courted Helena into the house and the fresh clean scent filled her nose. She loved the feeling of A/C cooling her skin. He watched as her large shiny curvaceous bubble butt bounced with every step when she traversed into the living room, squishing and shaking in an erotic rhythm. She sat onto the couch, letting those luscious cheeks and thighs squish. Her hand patted the cushion next to her.

"Come sit, Liam." She said.

He obliged, sitting next to her as their eyes met. Even sitting down, she stood at a higher height than him. She caressed his cheeks, smiling angelically before kissing him. He closed his eyes and enjoyed her soft lips while her hands caressed his cheeks, neck and chest.

Helena's face was so sweet, he felt a rush just from kissing her. Her natural beautifully shaped breasts pushed up nicely and he couldn't stop looking at them.

"Hehe," Helena giggled, pulling her blonde hair away to reveal her voluptuous tits, gently wobbling along with every movement.

"You like them?" She asked.

"Yes I do," He nodded shyly.

She loved the way she had him mesmerized and his tongue involuntarily pressed against his teeth.

"I've been dying to show you that position, Liam. Lay your head down onto my lap."

Liam carefully turned up and relaxed his neck onto Helena's thighs. He could see Helena's beautiful face above her large breasts as the shadowed ceiling fan rotated therapeutically.

"Are you hungry, Liam?" She whispered.

Liam nodded with a cute smile.

"I'm going to provide you with that sweet milk you love then." She smiled, gently stroking his lip with her index finger.

Her hands pulled her top down over her rounded breasts, baring the pink nipples that stuck out to catch the dim light, contrasting perfectly with her medium golden tone. They were hard and stuck out, ready to be milked. She guided it closer and closer to his face.

"Open your mouth, Liam," she softly encouraged.

He took the nipple into his mouth and closed his eyes, feeling that amazing pure taste begin to grace his tongue and swallowed in satisfaction. Instantly the flavor made him reminisce of the delicious pies and cakes his father would bake for special events, including his birthday. His hands naturally pushed up her smooth full breast. Innocent but wanting, he used his lips to pinch and pull at her milky tit.

"Mmmm, good baby. Ooohh that's it, mmmmnh yes." She softly cooed, brushing his golden bangs.

She reached down to his hip bone, rubbing her fingers along his waist as his tongue stimulated her nipples, hardening them quickly. She noticed deep breaths leave his nose and warm her breasts while his chest rose and fell, looking at his sweet satisfied blue eyes.

"Good boy. Mmmm just drink from them all night baby. Mmm I love the way you suck them."

Her fingers curled inward on the boy's thigh. She began to feel wetness between her legs touching him as he suckled on her.

"God Liam you're turning me on so much. Look at me."

She continued to encourage him, licking her lips as she watched his cock imprint into his pants. Her mouth watered at the thought of it stiffening in her mouth, how warm it felt growing on her tongue as she relished in his sweet dripping flavor.

Liam opened his blue eyes that glowed from the TV. Her eyes squinted like a predator eyeing up fresh meat. She flattened her hand and rubbed his stomach. He could feel it relax while her milk settled in it. She secretly slipped her fingers underneath his waistband, feeling his smooth shaven pelvis quiver from her touch. She felt wet between her legs while she watched his eyes grow delirious and he never relented or averted his infatuation with her.

"Good boy," she blurted out quietly.

Liam paused for a quick second.

"Am I good?" He asked genuinely.

"Yes, yes, you're a good boy," she reassured, nodding her head at him as her fingers stimulated his pelvis.

She grew more daring, rubbing closer to his genitals.

"What? You like being called a good boy?"

"Yeah." He confirmed.

"What about baby boy?"

"Mmhmm."

"Yes my sweet baby boy, let me feed you. Ohhh God Liam this is turning me on so much."

Then Helena's fingers touched him, rubbing his throbbing base underneath. Liam's hand grabbed her other forearm and squeezed.

"Ahh," he moaned.

"Yes, keep going," she encouraged, slowly forming her hand into a grip around him to slowly stroke his length. His shaft quickly engorged with blood as her fingers ran up and down. He whimpered and she felt precum on her finger, much pleased that it turned him on.

She stroked slowly and steadily, watching as his thighs tightened and his eyes rolled back in his head while he suckled on her nipple, making her breast tingle with his tongue. His throat contracted as he swallowed her milk with satisfaction. Soft moans escaped his lips and his cock throbbed.

"Aww, yes, mmmmnnhhh baby don't be afraid to bite harder." she whispered, stimulated by his enamored enjoyment as his mouth sent tense sparks up her chest. She loved feeding him

Her skin began to bump at the sensation. She gripped him harder and began to stroke him faster and longer.

"Mmmnnhh!" Liam moaned as he arched his back, pulling on her nipple and causing her to whimper.

"Oh my God I'm so horny..." Helena moaned as she reached down to stimulate her clit to the feeling of her tits being sucked with his cock growing in her hand. She herself found pleasure knowing he enjoyed suckling her swollen nipple in addition to her grip sliding along his cock.

She gave herself a few swirls with her fingers, then decided she could wait no longer.

"Stay there baby," she said, gently raising his head and crawling on top of him in a 69 position. The dim light gave a mysterious but clear shape of her big titted naked curvy body. She pulled his pants down and grabbed two handfuls of his big cock.

"I wanna taste you again baby," she said, licking her lips at the sight of his huge twitching cock extending up past her eyes. She couldn't wait to feel him throb on her tongue as she tasted his tantalizing dew again.

"Mmmmhh," she moaned, putting her lips on his large shaft and glazing it with her spit. She gently licked and kissed it as if obscenely making love to it, caressing his genitals and rolling them in her soft hands.

"Ohhh!" Liam whined loudly, bucking his hips upward and only turning her on further. She wrapped her lips around his swelling tip and swallowed him down to the hilt, burying that cock deep inside her throat. Her eyes rolled back when the taste of his tart precum touched down onto her tongue on the way up.

"Ooohhh God you taste so good baby! " she moaned, rearing up as her spit coated him and dripped down his balls. She brought her mouth back down onto him over and over again, slurping and choking on that dominant cock that pushed her tongue out. She nearly lost herself, addicted to that feeling of him swelling in her mouth just like the day at the barn.

Suddenly, an electric spark jolted up her body and her pussy began to tingle. She felt smooth lips kiss her wet pussy. A tongue followed, passing along until he touched her clit. Her vision flashed for a split second.

Elijah had eaten Helena out maybe once or twice. In the past she had hinted by pulling his head between her legs but he insisted to fixate on his cock to keep the livestock happy. She went on wondering what it would feel like if a man's tongue graced her pussy again.

And now Elijah's charming, handsome and hardworking son was licking her out. She found it incredibly romantic, knowing how erotic it must look seeing him savoring her and fell in love with the feeling instantly.

All she could think about was if he would take the hint and just plunge that tongue deep inside of her, driving her crazy with a headrush so intense that she would suck him to her desired hardness until he could fuck her and reach peak size. She remained self conscious that if she let him go on long enough, the potential of a messy outcome loomed overhead.

"Now get up on top of me. Get on top of me and tame me, Liam." She ordered, urgently climbing off him.

With a powerful burst, Liam broke from his trance and wrestled Helena's voluptuous sexy body onto the couch. She squealed in excitement from every touch, feeling him grab at her ass, grip her waist and reach up her chest to find her nipple. Her features jiggled under the scenic moonlight that cast a glow upon her skin. The boy pulled his pants off his ankles, his dripping cock glistened from her spit as he brought it to her wet pussy, then he grabbed her thong and pulled with a snap.

"Huh!" Helena gasped in a high pitched tone as the thin clothing disappeared, barely covering that perfect spherical shaped shiny ass to begin with.

Liam laid onto Helena's back, groping her curvy waist and prodded for her entrance. She stuck her ass out, his crown touched wetness, then he pushed and she slowly enveloped him.

"Awwwh!" She squealed as he breached through and entered, drawing a sharp breath from her.

"Ohhhh," he groaned, finding the right position to begin humping her. Her luscious ass warmed his pelvis and her voluptuous cheeks squished on him. He steadied his body and began to rhythmically thrust inside of her.

"Ohhhhh Liam!" She whined as her thighs tensed up from his deep thrusts, feeling his balls push against her lips. She loved when he breathed into her ears as he did it.

"Oh God, it feels so good." Liam shyly admitted to her liking.

"Hmm, mmmm, get comfortable baby," she moaned along his penetrations, feeling behind until she found his cheek and his body relaxed onto hers. He could now enter her easily and pushed closer to her limit.

"Ohhh God Liam you're getting bigger! Ohh God it's so big! Ah...."

Liam had the curvy angelic woman prone across the couch, strong pelvis impacting against her rippling shapely ass.

"Ohhh it's so deep! Oooohhh! God!! Oh God Liam!! Ahhhh!! Awwwwhhhh oooohh!!" She shouted through the house as his cock buried deep into her dripping wet pussy, pushing apart her willing walls that swallowed him. She hoped all week that she'd be chest down on the couch while Liam finally buried himself deep inside of her and it was finally time. Her eagerness had been tested for too long and she got it in full.

"Ohhhh Make me cum! Make me cum! Ohhhh baby boy I'm gonna cum on your cock! Mmmmnnnhh! MMMMMmmmm!! MMMMMMM!! Ahhhhh ahh ahh ahh!" She screamed, throbbing as his cock fucked her deeply and swelled to the largest point. Her stomach knotted up, then she lost control, cumming on the boy's invading cock.

"Ohhhhhh Liam!! Awwhh you're a great bull. Ohhh God you're the perfect bull, Liam. Mmmnnnhh! Get yours, baby. Get yours. Ooohh fuck me like a dirty girl."

Dirty thoughts swam through Liam's head as he pounded through the wet depths of her pussy. His confidence brewed as Helena made him feel more comfortable.

"Who owns you?" Liam whispered into her ear.

"Unnhh!! You do baby boy, unnnhh!!"

"Who owns this pussy?'

"You own this pussy, this pussy belongs to your big dominant bull cock. Ffffuck me, Liam! God I love when you talk dirty to me mmmmnhh!"

"When you're in my house, you obey my rules, you understand?" He whispered authoritatively but blissfully.

"Yes, huh, huh, mmmnhh yes baby."

"You give it up to me whenever I ask, you understand?"

"Yes, Liam."

"Call me master."

"Yes master, yes, mmmnnhh."

"Beg for me."

"Please give it to me, that's all I want master. To breed me properly, I'm begging you aahhh!!"

She felt his crown expand inside her walls and his thrusts bury deeper. She began to climb fast toward an orgasm. With a loud squeal, Helena came all over him, now soaking his cock and pelvis with lubricant. He thrusted easier than ever before.

"Mmmnnhh I came on your bull cock, baby. You turn me on so much huh uhh."

"Now tell me what you want." He said.

"I want you ohhhh... to breed me." She said adamantly.

"What?"

"Breed me, Liam! Give me your cum please! Ooohhh cum inside me and let me bear your baby."

Liam began to bottom out inside her. She had him right where she needed him.

"Mmmmmnnnhh," she moaned. But not a moan of submission to her bull. It was a moan of satisfaction as if catching him like a trap. She clamped down on him and squeezed her pussy lips for dear life.

"Oh my God!" Liam shouted as his eyes opened wide, hunching over from the intense grip she had over his cock. It felt almost as if he couldn't pull it out.

"Mmmmm mmhmm, I've got you right where I want you," she giggled mishechiously, "now hurry up and impregnate me so I can keep feeding my baby boy."

"Oohhh God, Helena awwhh," he whimpered as he humped her, feeling her walls constrict him tightly. He may possess the dominant bull cock but Helena had a way of getting what she wanted.

"Squeeze my titties baby," she implored.

Liam reached around her ribs and took her fleshy warm soft breast in his hand, feeling her milk drip between his fingers. The memory of delicious cake reappeared and he brought his fingers up to his mouth, tasting the main ingredient as she looked behind to watch. Her pupils dilated at seeing the boy close his eyes in tender satisfaction, suckling on his fingers.

"Cum inside of me, Liam. Mmmmnnnhhh go ahead, let loose and let me have you baby."

She backed up into him, thrusting him further and clamping hard. A couple throbs and she sent him careening towards his climax.

"Ohhhh God!" He shouted, gripping her ass for dear life like handles.

"Yes that's it! Cum!! Cum, Liam, baby! Ooohhh!!" She screamed.

"Awwwwhhhhh God! Mmmmmmnnnhhh!!" He screamed, throbbing and swelling past the point of no return. Semen breached past his crown and filled her with hot cum.

"Mmmmmmm, ahhhhhh hahaha mmmmm," She felt him blast her cervix with warm icing and her eyes crossed as her tongue stuck out. He filled her past her limit, forcing her to lean forward to alleviate the pressure. She felt him drip off her walls and carefully stream out of her swollen pussy lips.

She enjoyed every sensation of the boy, his throbbing shaft making her twitch and squeal as he expended all he had left, moaning and sighing as if possessed by her orgasmic spell. Even that feeling of his cock softening and very slowly pulling out left her wanting. His crown popped free and a stream of pearly white fluids dripped from her entrance.

Then a flow of clear fluids followed, spraying from her pussy and soaking his pelvis, dripping onto the couch. She lost control of her bladder and squirted on him.

Liam felt confused why it never grossed him out. It turned him on to know that he fucked Helena so good that she did that for him. Now she laid there, squirting, breathing heavily and moaning softly as her pink pussy throbbed and dilated.

Liam leaned onto Helena's sweaty back, now damp and weak. He caressed her body, kissing her shoulders and neck as she reached up to brush his cheek. They laid on each other moaning in recovery.

Eventually Helena turned onto her back and welcomed Liam in her embrace, letting the fan cool their bodies as they laid on the couch together. Deep breaths from him indicated he could have slept there all night, resting on her large cuddly body. She could feel his spent cock rest against her sex.

"That was so sweet, Liam." She whispered, twirling through a lock of his blonde hair as her blue eyes twinkled for him.

"Mmm," he hummed in agreement, rubbing his thumb along her skin.

"I'll keep you safe. Everyday I'll be here for you." She benevolently assured him, stroking and playing with his hair as he slumped onto her body.

After a few lovely kisses, they embraced and fell asleep for two hours before traveling up the stairs and climbing into his bed. They cuddled in multiple positions, his favorite being the little spoon with her breasts pillowed against his back.

Liam looked out the window as the moonlight streamed in and dimly lit their bodies. He closed his eyes in satisfaction, holding her arms close against his body. He breathed in deeply until he drifted into the night.

***

The sound of birds chirping and tree leaves rustling faded in. Liam opened his eyes as the fresh morning sun streamed through the master bedroom. He reached down to find Helena's arm wrapped snugly around his belly then rubbed it. She reacted by tenderly pulling him closer.

Her hand explored his belly, gently rubbing his pelvis. He turned over to see Helena's beautiful face, smiling with dimples in her wide cheeks and her captivating blue eyes. Her blonde hair ran down her pillowing chest like a golden river, covering her pink nipples.

"Good morning love." She whispered.

"Good morning, Helena." Liam said cutely.

She gently kissed him on the forehead before kissing his lips, joining in a passionate union. They released and rubbed each other's cheeks. His head lay on her arm, looking up at her.

Liam's eyes darted down towards Helena's large bosom, her pink nipple taut and ready for him. She caught his glance and smiled.

"I know that look," she giggled, "you hungry? Yeah?"

Helena adored the way Liam's eyes lit up at her question, the way he pursed his lips and nodded. He loved the way her cute dimples looked when she smiled. How the morning sun provided her skin with a radiant glow.

She shook her fleshy tits for him, then her heart began to beat when he reached for them. His palm touched down onto her skin and they shared a cute giggle.