The Secret Ranch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh, yess... mmmm just like that," she coaxed him, slowly humping her. His genitals pushed against her lips, a feeling she loved.

Liam began to eat the fluffy pancakes, deliciously satisfied but also fueling his sex drive. His cock buried deep inside Helena's warm wet pussy and she let him get deep.

"Ooohh you love those pancakes don't you?" She said, internally interested in hearing the boy admit he loved her breast milked breakfast.

"They're amazing, Helena, thank you," he said as he licked the delicious sugary maple tree sap from her body.

"Feels amazing to eat with your cock deep inside of me doesn't it? You enjoy that don't you?" She blurted out.

"Ohhh yes, I love it." He admitted from deep inside her clinging walls, squeezing his fully masted cock like a grip unwilling to let go.

That shaft plunged deep inside Helena's pussy over and over, forcing deep breaths from her lungs. She spread her legs to grant him easier access, loving the extra penetration it gave her and the way his strong hands gripped her love handles. She laid there still for minutes, letting the boy have his way with her tight wet pussy and she looked like a sex goddess getting her proper sexual pleasure. That luscious ass bounced and gyrated with every deep penetration.

"Awwhh, ahhh that's ittt. Ohhh, mmm, yes... mmmm baby deeper, just like that mmmm," she moaned with her mouth wide open as he pounded her deeply, pinning her into the blanket.

She smiled and moaned as if laughing, squeezing his thick cock and feeling him leak precum inside. That ravenous organ hit her favorite spots over and over, pushing against her cervix. Her fingers gripped the blanket with every stroke.

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh Liam, baby you're gonna make me cum again! Mmmmm!!"

She pulled him down by the neck, joining their lips together as he humped her, gasping for breaths between kisses.

"Mmmm, I want you to cum soon." She said.

"You're gonna have to ask for it." Liam said in a quick powerplay move.

Helena had no problem begging her master. She licked her lips and turned, placing the boy between her legs into missionary. Her arms and legs wrapped around his back then she looked directly into his eyes, button noses touching.

"I want you to cum inside me, please Liam," she implored, pushing back into him as her pink pussy clamped onto his shaft, "I wanna feel your seed deep inside me. Let's cum together, and let me bear your beautiful baby."

As soon as Liam picked up speed, she knew the earthquake of an orgasm had been set in motion, penetrating deeper and rougher in ways that made her yelp and squeeze her legs, pulling him into her. She kept eye contact with him, guiding him along his orgasmic insemination ritual.

"Cum inside me," she repeated, tracing over his lips with her finger. Her blue eyes glowed like crystals and he got lost in them.

Slowly a white light took over his vision as his pupils grew weary. Helena watched the boy enter a deep orgasmic trance, rear his hips back, then bury his cock deep inside until his cock expanded and burst, coating every inch of her cervix with his hot seed.

"Ooooohhhhh I can feel it, baby!" She said, using her sock wearing legs to pull that shaft deeper into her gushing canal, coating his cock with her essence and mixing with his semen. That dominant member flexed and pulsed as it expended his cum inside of her. His sweet deep moans excited her and they bonded on an intricate level.

"Ohhhhhh my Liam I think that did it!... mmmmmnnnhh that's it. Ohhhh love, impregnate me..." She continued to dirty talk into his ear, knowing the longer he lasted in a sexual trance, the more climactic thrusts she could get out of him before he tired from exhaustion.

She felt the weight of his body relax onto her as deep ecstacy took over his body. The boy was loudly gasping for air, chest rising and falling quickly enough for her to calm him, rubbing his exhausted body and matching the rhythm of his breaths. Her hands caressed his hair and they laid there for minutes.

"Pull out slowly love," she whispered, looking down to watch.

Liam's flexible cock slowly pulled free, leaving a flow of pearly white cum dripping from her throbbing entrance. Helena licked her lips at the sight of it wobbling erotically while covered in her gush.

"Ohhhhhh, ahhhhh," she moaned along to the sensation of Liam's love juice settling inside of her cervix. She imagined herself being fertilized properly by the boy as the next stages of gestation began. A beautiful baby that would combine their looks.

Liam couldn't take his eyes off the dirty but natural sight of her pussy, dilating while raw around the lips. A tiny opening where he had stretched her properly now had a stream of white flowing down her ass while she looked up submissively at him.

"Ohh that did it for sure. I think you just made me a mother." She said softly.

"That's wonderful." He said beneath his recovering breaths.

"Thank you, Liam." She said in an ardent tone.

"No, thank you, Helena" Liam replied.

"Come here."

Helena beckoned him with a finger and looked up devilishly. She reached for his cock, sucked on the flexible tip, then squeezed that big throbbing shaft until a white drop formed at his tip. Her lips wrapped around it, then she licked it before swallowing.

"A good girl always cleans up her boy." She said with a smile, "Come lay with me."

Liam laid next to her, caressing her beautiful cheeks while she did the same for him. They rested on the blanket, feeling the ceiling fan cool their bodies. Helena had such a contagious smile, dimples formed at her cheeks while her crystal eyes captivated his. They shared gentle pecks and light touches between their sensitive bodies, unable to keep their hands off each other longer than a minute.

"Guess what?" She glanced over at him.

"What is it, Helena?"

She raised her eyebrows and bit her lip before speaking in her sexy tone.

"I'm really horny," she said, "I want to try again."

They kissed and spent the entire day together. Both eagerly jumped into the shower and let the hot water run along their bodies. Helena touched her forehead to his, unable to keep her hands off him and he felt the same. She kissed him deeply, fondling his wet body. He squeezed her breasts, kneading them while he kissed her neck and her voice echoed off the tiled walls. She responded by French kissing his tongue and pushing him onto the sitting block.

Helena turned around, spread her legs to let his cock between them. Using her hips, she teased his head by rotating them around it.

Then she lowered herself, feeling that glorious cock draw the breath from her lungs. She fucked him against the sitting block, clapping that full ass against his pelvis as he held her tits for dear life. Water splashed everywhere as they caressed and moaned loudly throughout the session until she finally heard Liam yelp and his shaft contracted inside of her.

Helena smiled as warmth overtook her insides and leaked down his shaft. She let him finish before leaning back to kiss him, nipples hardened from the 3rd time he inseminated her.

They dried each other off and laid naked in bed together, laughing and talking about their lives as well as many other things. They took a liking to each other, though Liam remembered not to play favorites so he could keep all the girls happy.

The night came and he drifted off to sleep in her arms, laying skin to skin. It was a beautiful weekend and he looked forward to a fruitful life of hard work and virtue.

Just as his father taught him to. The one he missed so dearly as he drifted off to sleep.