The Secret Ranch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on. You can touch," she charmingly whispered.

He gently groped her warm mammary flesh, calmly kneading it in his hand.

"Does it turn you on to breastfeed me?" He asked.

"Liam! I am feeding you nutrition from my milk. Nutrition and vitamins that you need to keep your strength." She said playfully.

Helena didn't expect him to be so fixated on her breasts this early in the morning, however she found it endearing.

"But do you... Like it when I do it?"

A long drawn out pause later, she finally spoke.

"Yes, it does. It actually makes me really horny." She said.

Liam felt her nipple poke against his hand.

"Why?" He asked curiously.

"Because it feels good." She stammered, blinking her long eyelashes. A dead giveaway that he was turning her on and keeping her well hidden interest. Her free nipple was also hardening as if it were freezing.

"How so?"

"I just... I love the way you suck and nip them with your teeth. It turns me on and makes me wet. And I love those faces you make when you do it."

Helena watched Liam's pupils dilate at her admission to enjoying when she breastfed him. His fingers grabbed at her flaring nipple, sending electricity through her chest. After last night, the thought of letting that gorgeous looking boy drink from her nipples became one of her most unexpected turn ons. Elijah received most of the pleasure in that position on the couch but this time things were different. She felt compelled to touch Liam's cock to encourage him, entice him to suck and bite her nipples, chaining off one another's touches.

"When your eyes look weary in satisfaction, sucking and pulling at my nipples while my milk runs along your tongue. That flavor you love. That rich creamy non-pasturized milk you've tasted your whole life." She said seductively, gently touching her nose to his while her tongue made naughty expressions.

Helena began to caress his hair, introducing a high so intense that his vision focused on her and his hearing grew sharper. His eyelashes fluttered at her touch.

"You know sometimes I wonder how many times you've tasted me and if it was your favorite. Maybe that's what lead you to love it so much. Why you can't stop staring at our breasts."

"I don't mean it out of disrespect," he coyly defended himself, "It's beauty..."

"Trust me hun, we know. After all, you'd be crazy not to stare. I see your mouth open everytime you look at our titties. I see your tongue lick your lips when you watch us. It's because you want our milk. You need it. And it helps keep you strong, like these gorgeous muscles that make me tremble every time I touch them."

Helena touched his arms, making him wince and they giggled together as she playfully tickled him.

Helena let her fingers benevolently trace his solid triceps, running over his smooth definition to his elbow, then his solid forearms. The boy wasn't very hairy, he possessed light hairs on his arms.

Her fingers ventured all the way down to his grumbling tummy.

"I love that you have my milk settling right here. In your belly. Giving you nurturing strength. Making you so horny you begin to crave sex. Makes your cock so hard for us. Turns me on so much. God Liam... I'm getting so horny, can we please have sex soon?" Helena giggled.

Liam looked into her blue eyes and let his tongue slowly pass over his lips. Helena's eyes followed it the entire time. She tilted her head at him.

"You want milk, don't you?"

Liam nodded coyly.

She pulled her large tit up to his face and he immediately began to suck on it. Instant invigoration from the rich milky taste, he sucked on it delicately as she moaned. She benevolently held his head against her cleavage for support and brushed through his blonde hair.

"Oooohhhh," she whispered, eyes weary from the instant pleasure she missed, "Oh that's it, baby."

Liam's eyes were weary as well, looking up at her before closing them and continuing to drink from her. Her upper body began to shiver from the sensation as his lips smacked and pulled at it.

Helena bent over towards him, allowing her perfect busty breasts to hang, wobble, then push together between her arms. Her areolae revealed themselves from within her bra. She took her hand and groped one of them, then licked her fingers and gently slipped her tongue through his lips.

Liam closed his eyes and gently sucked on her tongue, tasting rich milk.

"Mmmmm," Helena moaned, "drink from me."

She pushed her chest up and Liam didn't think twice. He closed his eyes and let her hard pink nipple trace over his tongue, gracing his mouth with creamy taste rich as a filled cake.

"Ohh! Liam! Ohh I'm so wet already, keep drinking baby. That's my good boy." Helena whispered, brushing the back of his head.

The rich dessert filling flavor poured onto his tongue, making him suck harder, greedy for more. Helena grabbed his hand and slipped it under her panties. She coated his fingers with gush immediately.

"Awwhhh Liam, oohh!" She squealed.

Liam felt Helena soak his hand in warm fluids.

"Are you okay?" Liam opened his eyes to see Helena's pelvis violently convulsing on his covered hand, her large breasts swaying with hardened flamingo pink nipples.

"Ooooohhhhhh God, Liam you made me cum a little..." Helena stuttered, eyes nearly crossed as her cheeks flushed.

The boy retracted and looked at his completely glazed hand, then up to her.

"You came a lot." He said as if impressed,, "this really gets you going doesn't it?"

"Yes." She admitted.

"Well let's get to it then, shall we?" He said.

Helena started to get up, then gasped as a surge of pain ran up her back. She held her lower back and Liam looked on concerned.

"What's wrong, Helena?" He asked genuinely.

"Ohh my back... sometimes I have these surges of pain because of all this... weight I have to carry up here. I mean we're strong but sometimes our chest sizes are a bit much."

"They must go through this all the time," Liam thought to himself, "maybe there's a solution for it."

"Helena, come with me for one second." He beckoned to enter a room that his father kept locked until he had passed the responsibility onto his kin. The door opened and he found slings hanging from the ceiling. Many contraptions were designed like a massage table with suspension equipment.

"Wow! Look at this!" Helena said.

"Ever been in here before?" Liam mischievously teased.

She gleefully stuck her tongue out at him.

"I've found an instruction booklet with images! Here let me see what it says..."

Liam's eyes scanned the pages excitedly, becoming increasingly intrigued by the imagery. He saw many large naked women displayed in many different positions, showing off their features from many different angles.

"This one says to put your ankles through the slings, then it hangs you upside down by your feet to align your spine."

"Okay!" Helena obliged, slipping her legs through them.

Liam suspended Helena upside down into the air. She giggled nervously and heard a crack. Her breasts shook and wobbled from the sensation.

"Ohh, gosh that feels better already." She said.

"Okay this one says for me to carefully push onto your lower back until you exhale deeply."

He pushed her lower back, she squinted her eyes, then her back relaxed with another crack. She exhaled and he lowered her back down.

"Ohhh that's nice, thank you, Liam." She said.

"Okay that was good! Umm, this one says to stand in front of you, wrap my arms around your lower back, then squeeze and it will realign your spine, alleviating the strain your breasts cause on your back."

"That sounds amazing, Liam. Thank you. You are so smart."

Liam smiled and turned the page. His eyes suddenly widened and his lips parted.

"Something wrong baby?" She asked him.

"Umm... it has an 'optional' step," he elaborated, "but let's see how you feel without it first."

He placed his belly against hers, giving her an eye level view of his crotch. He wrapped his arms just below her ass and pulled. More cracks but Helena still felt stiff.

"Ohhh, still a little tight there baby. What does the optional step say?"

Liam took one look down to her head near the floor, then bit his lip and wrapped his hands around her inner thighs. He took a long look at her pretty pink pussy and breathed heavily.

"Oh my God... you're thinking about doing it again aren't you?" She asked, shivering as her titties shook with her nipples completely stuck out.

"Oh Liam, I can't believe you're thinking of doing this..."

It almost felt like a suggestion to him. Liam's stare never wavered.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because... you'll drive me crazy." Helena said sternly, nervously grabbing his forearm.

She grabbed his leg hard enough to deter him but not to prevent his motion. Deep inside her heart, she wanted him to do it.

The moment felt like a lifetime when he slowly raised his lips to her glistening pussy. His gorgeous blues gazed at her, his beautiful blonde bangs shone in the sunlight. He pursed his lips and kissed her bare mound.

In the blink of an eye, Liam gripped Helena's generously padded ass, closed his lids, then dove deep. His tongue explored every inch of her pussy, spending time on her clit, electrifying her suspended body. She couldn't ground herself and was at the complete mercy of the boy's mouth.

"Ahh! Ahhhh! Ohh my God Liam!" She squealed, squirming her thick legs that brushed against his head while she covered her mouth. Helena was in heaven. The boy tongue deep inside of her once again, providing loving and tender care to her dripping wet sex.

"Ohhh God Liam, unnnnhhhh yeahhh.... Mmmmm God it feels so good, please don't stop," she whimpered under her deep sexual trance.

He tasted her over and over as her body convulsed, relaxing even further. The method worked nicely.

"Ohhhh put me down," she demanded, pulling at Liam's waistband and attacking his flexible cock with her lips, "put me down right now."

Though Liam predicted what was depicted in those images, it still didn't prepare him for what came next. He lowered her harness and she climbed out of them.

Then he saw something he had never seen Helena do. Her pupils dilated, her skin bumped, her grip on his arms strengthened and there was no way he could free them. His nerves tightened up and he internally panicked.

Helena pounced on the boy, squishing him with her hot curvy body. She stuck her tongue deep into his mouth, massaging his own and caressing his cheeks with her hands. She got off immensely, hearing him moan into her mouth and his cock push against the wet groove between her legs.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" Liam moaned, squirming under her strong body as she French kissed him intensely.

"Sorry Liam, but I did warn you."

Helena hopped up and grabbed Liam, flipping him upside down. He gasped loudly from the sudden motion, now being held by the girl. She savored that fully masted cock, pointed downwards and she licked her lips.

"Give me that beautiful thing. And let me suck it until you explode in my mouth."

She raised his cock to her lips and jammed it into her mouth, closed her eyes, then sucked away with ferocity.

"Ohhh!!!... unnnhh!!" Liam grunted, eyes rolled back into his head as his knees bent and his toes curled. His legs weakly flailed through the air, overwhelmed by Helena's tongue and mouth stimulating his cock on a collision course he couldn't prevent. He tried to hold onto her but her grip proved so strong he didn't need to. Instead he used it as a brace for his quickly approaching orgasm. His vision was off-balance and could only focus helplessly on the sensation.

"Mmmmm!!!" Helena moaned, unhinging her mouth to take the boy all the way down to his balls.

"AAAHHH.... OOOHHHH MY GOD!!" Liam stuttered as his full length quickly sunk deep into her mouth. He screamed, convulsing under her tight bear hug, her throat forcing his cock to erupt in her throat. His fingers gripped her curvy smooth skin white knuckle tight.

Then with Helena's freak strength, she held Liam up by his chest, suspending him belly down in the air so he could downward fuck her throat. The room blurred before his eyes, Liam's mind was so deep into a rush he couldn't even see. She rolled her eyes into the back of her head, orgasming at the feeling of Liam's rock hard fully masted cock throbbing in her mouth and filling it with his warm tasty icing.

Keeping his body suspended upside down, Helena grabbed that pulsing cock and squeezed it, sliding it back and forth, then sliding from the base up to the tip. More of him dripped onto her tongue, invigorating her lust for his taste.

"Awwwhhh... ohhhh.... Ohhhhhh." Liam moaned, breathing heavily as his pelvis twitched and his tight genitals contracted. Helena's wet tongue slid along his base.

Helena played with him, taking him out for a quick breath before sliding him back in. A long wet gliding sound came from her mouth while the veiny cock slipped inside and she moaned as it hit the back of her throat. She had full control over the boy's body and began to set him gently down onto the table while he writhed in pleasure.

"Mmm. Mm. Mm. Ulp. Ulp. Ulp. Ahhhaahh!... mmmmm, ulp, uck, guck." She moaned, taking another gasp for air before sticking that flexible organ back inside her mouth, her tongue passing over his tip with a messy dirty sloppy sound.

"Ooohhh God! Helena, I'm still cumming..." Liam whimpered.

"Mmhmmmm. Mmmmm aww you taste so good, I'm so addicted to this cock." she satisfyingly moaned, pulling his hips into her mouth to drive that flexible cock further into her throat. Her eyes watched the boy moan, convulse and breathe heavily under her spell.

"OOOHHHHH God.... Ahh..... fuck!!!"

"Liam, baby! You shouldn't say words like that! That is a dirty word." She cutely scolded, brushing his pert nose with her finger.

"I'm sorry, Helena," he apologized, "it's just that was so... crazy. It slipped out of my mouth."

"No bad words, dirty boy." She teased.

She wiped her mouth then kissed him deeply.

"Dirty, dirty boy," She whispered between deep smooches of her soft lips, "I'm sorry for the sudden roughness but.... Honestly when you did that, it made me crave you so bad and I.... Just felt like such a slut back there because of how badly I needed that cock."

She kissed him one final time before suggesting, "Now let's make you some nice breakfast."

Both headed down to the kitchen, hand in hand. Helena reached for the flour and a bowl while Liam watched her every curve accentuated by the sunlight. Her round bubbly ass shook with every step and her breasts wobbled along with her arm motions. She put on a cute apron that barely covered her body. It allowed her breasts to push out the sides and left her butt exposed. He loved watching her help him with chores around the house and she felt sexy knowing his eyes were on her the whole time.

Liam drank iced water, recovering from the exciting crazy blowjob of a lifetime Helena just gave him. He breathed deeply as she shot him cute glances with her dimpled smirks.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Liam asked curiously.

"I used to train with the circus," she revealed, "They had me holding people up like that all the time. Sometimes twice my size!"

"Wow, that's incredible! Takes much strength and balance, I love that." He admired genuinely, understanding the power and technique required to do it.

"Yep, so if I can lift a woman twice my size, I can definitely carry you. I hope you enjoyed that display of power," she said excitedly, turning with a bowl of flour while her tits bounced inside the material.

"Here," she placed it onto the table, "Let's add our secret ingredient."

She winked at him, bending down to expose her cleavage as her breasts flattened out from the sides. He kissed her sweet lips and pulled the apron aside, revealing her swinging breast with taut pink nipples. He licked his lips and pulled.

"Awwww," she exhaled, elbows pushing her tits forward. They bunched up with a tempting bust, filling the bowl with milk.

"Little more baby," she moaned, tenderly tickling his chin.

He milked her, listening to her cute sweet moans while he filled the bowl. He pulled her closer and sucked on her hardened nipple, taste testing her flavor.

"Mmmmm!" She whined, dripping from her nipples as she longed to lactate.

The two had fun dancing, swaying to music on an old fashioned radio and playing while making the pancakes. She guided him through like a womanly figure, helping him stir with her chin on his head, rubbing his arms while he cooked. She kissed him on the cheek, making him giggle as he flipped the searing pancakes. They would even taste each other's fingers when drenched in her milk.

"Doesn't that smell amazing?" She whispered.

"Yes," he pleasantly giggled, kissing her lips as she pulled his body into hers.

The pancakes came out a golden brown and filled the air with breakfast aroma. She helped him drizzle the maple syrup, watching it glaze the stacks of perfectly shaped circles.

"Enjoy, baby." She said endearingly, kissing his head while he leaned into her.

She watched Liam sniff a steaming piece on his fork and put it in his mouth. He smiled in satisfaction, swallowing and going back for more.

Something about the way the boy beamed in satisfaction, breathing deeply as he ate the cooked the flour mixed with her breastmilk just mesmerized her. She appreciated his enjoyment but also felt intrigued by the sight. She found an odd but deep rooted turn on brewing within her. He licked his syrup glazed lips then drank a glass of her milk and she felt her nipples harden again.

Then she got a bright idea, one that would help enhance his drive for quite a lovely amount of time. Best of all, she had a higher chance of impregnation from the good looking boy.

"Liam, baby, would you like to eat in the living room?"

"Sure, Helena," he obliged, getting up but her hand stopped him.

"One second. Give me your plate. I'll tell you when to come in."

He watched her curvy golden body saunter around the corner, catching her smile at him. After a minute of waiting, she spoke.

"Come in, Liam!" She called out to him.

He traversed into the living room and stopped short with a gasp. Helena wore white laced stocking up to her knees and garter belt straps ran up her powerful thighs. Her bulbous shiny golden butt and pussy lips were exposed. She glanced behind at him, flashing that bright contagious smile while her breasts squished and filled out onto a silky white blanket. His jaw hit the floor when he eyed the stack of pancakes that now lay atop her back covered in syrup. She delicately kicked her feet.

"Thought you could enjoy your pancakes while giving us time to mate," She whispered, "what do you think baby?"

Her eyes innocently looked up at him as she bit her lower lip.

"You wanna climb back inside my tight little pussy, don't you?" She remarked, rotating her hips to quickly bounce those medium golden ass cheeks, throwing them side to side.

"Ohhh," he moaned as her delicate fingers ran along his hardening shaft, tracing over his imprint. She kept a sly seductive look focused on him.

"Yeah you do. You want to hear me moan while you have sex with me. Breathing deeply as you thrust inside me. Coating me with your delicious cum."

"Mmmm," he closed his eyes, biting his own lower lip to her satisfaction, throbbing under her touch.

"Put that cock inside me, Liam," she beckoned, licking her lips, "I wanna feel that cock deep inside me.

Liam mounted the lingerie clad woman of incredible dimensions and stripped. Helena's body brewed with anticipation, waiting to feel that boy's bare thick warm cock thrust inside of her again.

His crown found her entrance and she adjusted, allowing him to slide back into her deep warm haven.