The Secret Ranch Pt. 04

Story Info
Victoria introduces Liam to chocolate milk.
9.5k words
4.78
6.7k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This episode contains mild themes of raceplay and color contrast. Please skip this episode if you are not a fan of such kinks.

***

Liam's eyes opened to the orange vermillion light streaming in through the arch window.

Unlike any other day where waking up got him excited to start the day, he felt immobilized and unmotivated to move. He raised his head off the pillow but couldn't bring himself to get up. The knot in his stomach returned and began to tighten.

He leaned up, devoid of the happy-go-lucky feeling the morning used to bring him. Turning over to his nightstand, he rotated a picture frame towards him.

A picture of Liam and Elijah, smiling excitedly at the camera, holding up a fish at the end of the pole. He could faintly remember the moment in time, laughing and joking with his father on a beautiful summer day on the lake as the sun beamed brightly.

He sniffled and put the picture back. It had been weeks since he left for the trip with no explanation and not even a letter besides the notes he left for him.

"Awww, Liam, that's such a cute picture of you two." Helena said.

"Thank you."

"How old were you in this photo?"

"I was 13," Liam said, "we were out by the lake and a friend snapped the photo for us. I remember it so vividly."

Helena benevolently rubbed his shoulders.

"I'm sure you'll see him again, Liam."

"I hope so."

He took a deep breath, grabbed another photo of them by the lake and sighed before getting dressed and headed down to the ranch.

***

The iron doors latched behind Liam and he opened the wooden door, letting light blind his eyes before clearing into a wonderful vista of hills and open fields. Ginger waited by the door, glancing over with her caribbean blues and smiling politely.

"Hi, Liam," she greeted with a hug.

"Hi," Liam said.

"How was your weekend?"

"It was nice. Just wish I could enjoy the day with someone."

"Well you can always enjoy the day with us."

Ginger looked as the boy seemed a bit glum.

"What's the matter, Liam?" She tenderly asked.

"It's just... it's been a while and I haven't seen my father since. I just hope he's doing okay."

"Aw Liam, I'm sure he's okay. You'll see him again don't worry."

"That's what I'm hoping for."

They walked up the hill towards the fountain. Instead of laughing and playing, he could hear a commotion. Something that sounded like bickering and arguing. As they cleared the hill, the girls saw Liam and Ginger walking together. Some rolled their eyes and some huffed.

"Again?" One spouted out in disappointment.

"Ginger! We discussed this!" Fallon said.

"I didn't sleep with him!" Ginger defended.

"Girls, what is going on?" Liam asked.

"You slept with Ginger five times this week and I've barely gotten any attention! Why does she get so much more than I do?!" Fallon complained.

"More than you, Fallon? At least you got to

taste him. He's already had sex with Helena and Ginger many times even though they're obviously incubating but I'm not even pregnant!" Victoria protested.

"Girls, please." Ginger said.

"Oh don't even comment, Ginger, it's easy to speak for yourself when you're his favorite." Mirriam said.

Ginger scoffed in offense.

"Girls, let's all try to calm down, he's tending to us the best he can. You have to be patient and give him some time. He's been working hard all this time for us." Helena said.

"Well when do we get our chance huh? I've only done it once in two weeks."

"You forgot our feeding session the other day! I went to bed full, disappointed and sad!" Mirriam said.

"His father at least knew how to do this before he left." Victoria snarked.

Victoria looked at the other girls to see them pause, frozen as they looked at her then back at Liam. His blue eyes glistened and watered like a prism in the sunlight as he stood still. Silence fell upon them as their expressions transformed into a look of concern and empathy. The lack of noise made Victoria self-conscious.

Liam reached into his pocket and pulled the picture of him and his father, smiling brightly at the camera holding a fish on the end of the pole. His vision blurred and he shut his eyes. He walked away from the girls and began to cry. The herd flocked to him immediately, tending to the dismayed boy.

"Victoria." Helena scolded.

"That was incredibly rude." Cindy snapped.

"I'm sorry, Liam, I didn't mean..." Victoria said, upset after knowing she had inadvertently hurt him.

The girls flocked to Liam as he walked up to the tallest hill that overlooked the slopes of field and trees. He sat atop the peak and put his head in his arms.

"Liaaammm." Helena comforted.

"I just wish I could be as great as him." He said quietly.

"Baby, you are everything and more. You are his adorable hardworking son." Ginger said.

"It's not fair." Liam cried into his hands as the girls comforted him, Helena and Ginger by his sides as the rest crowded around him.

"Ohh Liam, shhhhh," Helena calmed him as her hand ran along his back while Ginger ruffled his hair.

"We wish he were still here, not just so he could be with us but so he could be here for you too." Ginger said concerned as her caribbean blues watered for him.

"What did he say?"

"He said he went on a trip and he would be back in two weeks if it went well. I haven't heard anything from him, not even a letter or anything. He left me alone and I just wish I could go fishing with him again."

"Aw Liam, you're not alone, you have us." Fallon said.

"We love you so much," Ginger said."

"We will always be here for you, Liam," Helena said as she benevolently brushed his cheek, "you'll see him again one day I promise."

"I've never had a mom and my only parent was my father and now he's left with no explanation," Liam vented through his tears, "I can't even talk to him or write him a letter or anything."

The girls caressed his face, rubbing his chin as his teary blue eyes gleamed.

"You will see him again. But for right now, you shouldn't feel afraid. You have us." Helena said, looking deep into his soul.

"Yes, baby," Ginger jutted out her busty chest as her hands wandered along his neck and chin.

"We're always here for you, just as you're always here for us. We love you." Cindy said.

"Yes, we love you." Anya repeated.

"You should pay attention to those in front of you, sweet boy!" Helena said cutely, brushing his golden bangs.

"Aww, girls. You're right. I know I'll see him again one day. But for now it's only right that I keep after the chores and take care of my lovely girls. You're my everything."

"Awwwww Liam. So sweet!" They exclaimed.

The girls cooed and awww'd as they all embraced in a warm hug, their large tits naturally squishing his cheeks together. They giggled seeing his face bunch up like an adorable puppy.

"Huh! Uh oh, spaghetti-o! Someone leaked on the boy's cute little cheeks!"

The girls laughed with a kinky tone when Helena wiped his freckled face.

But when Victoria saw her finger slip past his mauve pink lips, she breathed deeply. She grew hot and bothered watching the good looking blonde boy lick his lips while the girls pinched his cheeks and tickled him, making him laugh joyfully. He gave the interested naked hucow girls a look of desire.

"What are we waiting for? He's hungry. Whip the girls out!"

The girls pulled aside their bikinis, revealing rows of large shapely breasts of varying nipple shades. Liam began to drink and swap between them as the girls held their boobs, moaning from his stimulating mouth

And that's when it became too much for her. Her determination kicked into overdrive.

She needed that blonde boy. And if there's one thing she had known growing up in the Southern farms, if you want something you have to take it.

***

Liam fed the girls their delicious vegan meals for the day. He checked the girls' living quarters for signs that they needed tidying up. The girls decorated it very well and always kept it clean but he was more interested in the structural issues.

"Hi, Liam." A gentle but stoic voice echoed from the doorway.

Liam turned to see Victoria's dark silhouette in front of the doorway. She wore a white crop top cutoff just below her cleavage and black panties that rode high on her waist, letting plenty of her thick thighs and bubbly ass display.

"Oh! Hi, Victoria." He greeted politely.

"I hope the chores are going well for you, love."

"It's always a work in progress but I'm doing well."

"Hm, can we talk for a moment?"

"Sure."

They both sat on a couch by the bright windowsill. The sunlight streamed in, perfectly highlighting Liam's golden hair and blue eyes as well as Victoria's shapely sturdy dark skinned figure; a contrast of black and white against the bright light.

"I'm sorry for what I said, Liam. I hope you can forgive me." Victoria said apologetically, rubbing his thigh.

"It's okay. I'm sure you're just impatient."

"Well patience is a virtue, as they say, and at that moment mine was not so... prevalent. I apologize, love."

Victoria placed her hands onto Liam's cheeks, looking into his eyes.

"Your father loves you very much. He always talked about how great you've turned out to be. And we can see that. You're doing a great job. We were so excited to finally meet you."

"Thank you, Victoria. That's really assuring of you. I guess I'm just not as good as he was."

"Well Eli certainly wasn't perfect at first. But eventually he found a way. And I'm confident you will too."

She admired the way Liam's icy blues gleamed for her in the sunlight. He looked just like his handsome father, just younger and more youthful.

Victoria looked like a chocolate toned royal goddess, her dark brown skin reflecting a pearly white glow from the sun. Her long beautifully interwoven raven black braids ran down her lower back.

"I want to make you feel better." She said, placing her finger under his chin. An endearing smile crept across her face as he stared back into her mocha brown eyes.

Victoria looked his shiny body up and down. The temptation to kiss the boy's luscious pink lips ran rampant within her. He was so close but she wanted to wait for him first. The validation of him making the first move was infinitely more important to her, as eager as she was.

And to her liking he pushed past his nervousness and leaned forward, planting a long kiss on her soft luscious full lips. Victoria closed her eyes and accepted the rush she felt from their first kiss.

Their hands slowly wandered on each other, Victoria caressed his elbows while he reached for her cheek. They reveled in shared passion and she brushed his clavicles with her palm. She clearly pressed the action with her luscious lips, pulling the boy in for deeper intimacy and tilting her head.

"You're a great kisser, Liam." She complimented, her brown eyes admiring his pupils.

"You're quite enticing yourself," he replied slyly, drawing a giggle from her before resuming their loud insatiable kisses.

"Mmmmmm," Victoria moaned as Liam's hands ruffled through her braids.

She stuck her tongue into his mouth, encouraging his to play. She loved the way he tasted and so did he. Though their skin showed a light and dark contrast, their tongues joined as the same pink color. The scent on her skin smelled amazing. His blue eyes gazed upon her busty chest, a natural dark symmetrical bust underneath the white crop top. The faintest shade of her nipple outline.

"What?" Victoria gently laughed, "you like them?"

"Mmhmm," Liam nodded with a charming smirk.

Liam licked his lips, a natural trigger that stimulated cowgirls over many years of life. The universal sign that they were about to be milked, a sensation they loved. Small wet stains appeared at her nipples. She breathed in when Liam placed his palm onto her ribs, caressing in such a way that made her skin tingle.

They watched his medium golden hand trace over her defined dark body, every contour of her strong natural stomach. Her round dark brown breasts rose and fell along with her deep breaths. The nipples began to poke against the material, a fantastic normal shape to match their large mammary flesh.

Then Liam did it again. He licked his lips and Victoria could feel herself wet her panties a bit. She wanted his lips placed around her breasts and sucking them but savored the buildup more. His hands wandered below her underboob and she touched his hand.

"It's okay, you can touch." She encouraged, benevolently placing her hands onto his. She loved his respectful and slow approach. In fact, she actually preferred this speed with him as he was new and secretly intimidating on a small level.

His fingers crept up her breasts and immediately send sparks up her body, gasping from the unexpected speed in which he approached her nipples.

Quickly she inhaled a high pitched breath, biting her luscious lower lip as she guided them over her lactating tits, exhaling when those hands firmly squeezed.

"Ahh," Victoria sighed as milk leaked between his fingers and stained the top.

She hopped up onto his lap, squishing her powerful chocolate ass onto his legs. She crossed her arms, pulled up her top, then slowly freed each round dark breast with midnight black nipples, sending them rebounding firmly. They kissed again, deeply this time as his hands groped her.

Victoria opened her mouth, softly moaning and turning her head to the side as he kissed her neck.

"I love your shiny dark skin, Victoria," he whispered.

"I love your golden skin," she replied, impressed with his compliment, "touch it all you want."

Liam began to plant kisses down her neck, gently nibbling her skin occasionally.

"Ohh, Liam," she whined, caressing and gently pulling his gorgeous blonde locks of hair, "that's it. Kiss me just like that, awwhhh."

Liam's soft pink lips eventually made it to her dark nipple, hard and taut for him. He pinched the nub in his mouth and suckled, making Victoria's skin bump.

"Ohh baby!" She whined, curling her fingers through his blonde hair while she fed him, "That's it baby, drink."

Victoria slyly reached down, fumbling with his pants until the prized member found itself in her grip. She pulled on it, rubbing delicately along the underside while teasing the tip with her gyrations. Heavy breaths could be heard from both of them when her clit gently made friends with his crown. Already a small stain began to appear on his crotch area.

"Mmmm." Liam sighed.

"Ohhh God," she whispered into his ear and caressing his face.

She loved hearing the cute soft moans from Liam's mouth, the gentle coos as she rubbed her genitals onto his pole beneath his pants. The faint ambience of wind and nature played on from outside the sleeping quarters. His vocalizations and satisfied suckling put her nervousness at ease and she was all in. He found comfort in her grip and prodded her sex with his own.

"Awwh, God Liam!" She inhaled nervously, reaching down to his waistband and pulling Liam's cock free. That long beautifully textured sex smack against her cheeks and her body tensed from nervousness.

The boy's strong arms lifted her by the thighs. Victoria looked behind her shoulder and got a good view of Liam's nicely textured golden penetrating tool with a mauve pink tip resting against her padded dark brown butt. She reached for it, wrapping those dark hands around his flexible thick light colored cock and stroked his full length. He throbbed in her grip and leaked some precum.

"Awwhh God it's so big," Victoria breathed along to Liam's reactions, his cock hardening the more care her fingers gave to it.

The nerves ran rampant through her body but she enjoyed the pleasure from the rush. She was about to have sex with Elijah's good looking son. Liam was about to become the second man of fairer complexion that she ever mated with. Victoria found herself shy around him but warmed up quickly when their bodies united.

"I need that big bull cock in me now," she frantically whispered.

She gently positioned him between her legs and pushed on his crown with careful precision. That pink tip slipped inside of those dark pussy lips that wrapped him up tightly and another inch of his cream colored shaft penetrated her walls.

"Ohhhh!" Victoria tensed up, her dark hands clutching the boy's sculpted back as his cock slid inside.

"Aww yeah," Liam moaned from the comfortable tightness.

"Be careful Liam, huhh, I've never had a cock like this before, ohhh God!"

"Mmmmm, don't worry babe, I'll take real good care of you," Liam hummed, gripping onto her ass like safety handles. He prodded with his hips and went deeper, feeling Victoria's body tense up.

"Ah! Ohhhh go deeper, yeah baby that's it," Victoria said with her teeth clenched and her hand on his thigh to brace herself for that intimidating cock to slip deeper inside her.

"This feel better?" Liam asked confidently, holding her body at a better angle.

"Ohhh yeah, its so deep." She said nervously.

Slowly she began to move her hips, letting Liam slip inside and thrust a few inches. She enjoyed the tightness and lowered in small motions, already covering his shaft with her pearly white gush.

"Ohh God! Ah.... Awwwhhh ohhhh... ohh God it's so big!... unh!.... ahhh I'm just not used to your size yet!" She whined, bottoming out quickly with her dark chocolate pussy lips clamped on his cream colored cock

Her eyebrows raised and her mouth opened in shock at the obscene sight of her deep penetration but Liam smiled at her, adjusting to a pace she could handle.

"Don't worry, we'll go slow," Liam said, smiling devilishly in a way that intimidated her but still trusted his lead, letting his crown gently spear her comfortable limit.

"Awwwhhh," she cutely moaned on the long ride down on his cock.

Liam loved how she moaned with every thrust of his hips. Her inner pussy lips gripped at his shaft and white gush began to form at their union when she began to cum on him, enabling slick smoother thrusts and wetter sounds.

"Awh! Ohh! Oooh yeah! Awwwwwhhh!"

When Victoria had sex, she came a lot, often leaving Elijah dripping wet. The same could easily be said for his son. His big dominant strong muscular hard working son was now holding the cards, easily filling her up inside her birth canal thanks to coating his shaft with her gush. The boy was big, very big and drove her desire upward. All she could think about was riding that big stallion of a cock and cumming on him enough times to receive his baby batter.

"Oooohhhh God just like that!" She shyly squealed, legs fully spread to let Liam in deeper. She reciprocated and pounded back into him, letting that cock sink deeper. He fucked her in ways that only made her vocalize in enjoyment, taking time to buck his hips into her and also letting her return the favor with her arms wrapped around the back of his neck, resting her head on his shoulder and gently grazing it with her teeth as she rode his fully masted cum coated cock pulsing inside of her.

"Ohhh God yes yes... mmmmmmnnnhh Liam! Ohhhhhh!.... unnnnhhhh I'm about to cum!" Victoria alerted, body jolting with every deep thrust.

"Go ahead," Liam nibbled her ear, holding her lower body tightly against his cock, "cum on me."

"OOOHH..." the quarters echoed with her sweet orgasmic tune and their loins impacting together, "Ohhh God, yes baby! Please! Unnnhhh yeah!...."

Victoria's eyes rolled back as her muscles tensed up, leaving Liam to take control of her body and keep bouncing her on top of him. His cream coated cock impaled her over and over. He felt warmth inside, then wetness dripped down his shaft and she suddenly fell silent before her legs began to convulse.

"OHHHHH GOD!" Victoria screamed, quickly muffling herself as his cock sent wave after wave of pleasure through her body. His cock throbbed against her G-spot, her thighs quivered and she lost control of her lower body, none of which stopped Liam's deep thrusts inside of her. That shiny bubble butt twitched violently and flexed as white gush dripped down the shaft.