The Secret Ranch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his huge pole now covered in white cream, he pulled her down and she took him all the way down to the hilt.

"Awwwhhh Liam!... AWWWHHHHH GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Victoria let out a guttural scream, embracing Liam's huge invading cock while her naturally gifted generously padded ass smacked onto him.

She opened her mouth in a delayed scream, then she released his penetrating ram, showering all over his cock, genitals and legs. Victoria, held the strong lover for dear life, quivering and unable to stop naturally humping his lower body with her dilating pussy.

"OOOHHHHHHH FFFFFFF... OHHHH... Awwwhhh God I love that big bull cock! Mmmmm give it to me, cum inside me. Use every inch until you cum Liam!"

Victoria squealed in fright when Liam picked her up and carried her body to her bed. They touched down with her dark arms caressing his back and kissed him deeply. Her dark defined legs wrapped around his lower back and she pulled onto his cheeks. She looked deep into his eyes as he began to hump her, both giving short breaths with every thrust. His shaft was thoroughly covered in her essence and slid in easier, pounding inside like a true dominant mate.

Victoria's inner kinks begged to be set free, knowing how well Liam took care of her in bed. She caressed his face like a lover and looked into his eyes.

"I want your baby," she whispered in a hypnotic tone, maintaining eye contact with him while tenderly stroking his cheek.

"You want that?" Liam asked.

"Yes, yes," Victoria nodded, deeply entranced into his crystal blue eyes, "Give me that blonde haired blue eyed baby, Liam."

His blue eyes dilated at her request and he began to thrust deeper and harder, swelling inside of her. Liam was an incredibly gifted looking man anyone would feel lucky to have. She knew what was about to come and she loved the excitement of it.

"Cum deep inside of me," she begged, pulling his hips into her while never breaking eye contact, "just cum inside of me please. Ohhhh I wanna feel it."

A burst of energy and harder thrusts slammed inside, taking Victoria's breath away and Liam felt his quick approach.

"Hunh, hunh, hunh, ohhhh God I'm gonna cum." Liam whispered into her ear.

Like a trigger, Victoria wrapped her strong legs around the boy's lower back and caressed his neck, tingling with excitement.

"Ohh! Cum inside me! Unnhh!! Ohhh!!"

Liam roared and his crown bottomed out inside of her, filling her cervix with warm cum in such a rush that made her body shake. She felt her walls cling to his swelling shaft for dear life and naturally opened her mouth as her neck leaned back.

"Awwwwhhh God yes!" Liam shouted.

"Ooooohhhhhhh! Yessss Liam, awh.... Hohhh God yes keep thrusting keep thrusting.... Ooohhhhhh God I'm cumming again I'm cumming I'm cumming.... Oooohhhh."

Victoria's eyes rolled backward while Liam breathed heavily, moaning into her ear while that glorious flesh pipe erupted inside her over and over, covered with both of their cum flowing and dripping around their union of light skin invading dark skin. She allowed her own moans of pleasure to come out, wishing the boy's flexible cock would keep her warm forever.

Liam felt his cock throb inside her warm wet haven. He relished in the feeling, kissing Victoria's luscious lips and them slowly pulled his cock free, followed by a stream of pearly white cum that ran from her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, God baby, ahhhh," Victoria looked down, spreading her lips with her two fingers. Her pink pussy throbbed and her entrance contracted as she watched his seed drip from her inner pink skin.

Victoria licked her lips at the sight of Liam's dripping cock. She gently grabbed it in fascination.

"I've never sucked a cock like this before..." She said.

"You look brave. Try it." Liam encouraged.

She brought it to her mouth, wrapped her lips around it, then with a dirty slurp she tasted it. Her instant expression of delight turned him on and her tongue comfortably licked under his tip.

"Ahhh, you're so fucking hot, Liam." She whispered, "you certainly taste good down there."

"Yeah? You like it?" He asked.

"I love it." She said, obscenely licking that dangling cock, "You've got me hooked, Liam."

"Maybe we should try again then." He said confidently.

Victoria popped off his tip, proudly showing she swallowed his remnants and smiled cheerfully. She wanted him again right then and there.

Liam looked up to find a wardrobe against the wall. He opened up the wooden doors to find a pair of large overalls, a rope, and a row of collars. Attached was a note. He pulled it and smiled endearingly.

Liam,

All work and no play makes you a dull boy. Don't be such a dull boy and have some fun with your girls.

Love,

Your father

"Wow." Victoria said.

"You've seen this before?" Liam asked.

"Yes," Victoria said suggestively, "yes I have."

Liam held up the pair of overalls.

"Do you wanna play a little game?" Liam asked.

"Sure honey! I love games!" She said.

"Would you put this on for me?"

"Wow! I haven't seen these in a while!" Victoria excitedly inspected the clothing.

Liam reached into the wardrobe and produced a long rope. Victoria's eyes widened then she bit her lip into a curl.

"What do you plan to do with that?" She asked suggestively.

"I think it's time you and I practiced a little roundup," Liam said, strategically tying the rope into a loop, "what do you think?"

Victoria flinched and gasped as he pulled the knot. She pulled the overalls over her body. Her perfect bust fit nicely while showing plenty of dark skin pushing out the sides. However any excessive motion and her tits could easily flop out.

"You're planning some bad intentions aren't you?"

She bit her tongue and shoved Liam to the floor.

"Hey!" He said offendedly.

"Gotta catch me first." She winked before dashing out the door.

"Oh no you don't!" He said, running after her with the rope in hand.

He heard the front door open and close. When he exited the quarters, Victoria already darted and skipped along the crops. He gave chase and whipped the lasso.

"Get back here, girl!"

"No!" She playfully shouted back.

Victoria ran, screaming her heart out and alerting the other girls.

"Watch out! He found the rope!" Someone shouted.

They too turned and ran once they saw Liam running with the lasso twirling through the air.

The girls dispersed throughout the field. Liam tried to chase down each one but they were surprisingly quite fast. They could keep a good pace before getting winded. After a few failed throws, Liam eventually caught up to Victoria and the rope looped around her waist.

She playfully fell to the ground and Liam caught up to her. He manhandled her then began to tie her hands behind her back and attached a collar to her neck. The collar had a ruby shaped heart attached to it.

"Ohh, if you'd just please untie me, I promise I won't cause any more trouble. I'll be a good girl for you, please I swear I will." Victoria pleaded, bringing out her charming southern drawl.

Liam walked over to that luscious generously padded ass that stuck into the air. He slapped his hand on her cheek and grabbed it like a handle.

"Ohh!" Victoria yelped, twitching from the sudden impact.

"Oh you will be good alright," he said, groping all he could fill his hands with.

Victoria's brown eyes looked at him with worry. The other girls watched from the trees, eyes wide and their mouths open, anticipating what he was going to do with her. Victoria lay head down, her ass pressed up against Liam's crotch.

"Yes I will. I'll be a good girl. I won't try and escape again, I swear." She cooed.

"You know the rules." Liam said with authority.

"Mmm I do. And I'll never break em again if you just let me go. I'll do anything you want." She whispered seductively as his hand kneaded into her ass.

"Anything?"

"Anything, sir." Her tongue seductively licked her lip.

Liam unbuttoned the flap in the coveralls, revealing that shiny dark peachy butt that gleamed in the sun. Very delicately he touched his ring and middle fingers to her dark pussy, gently massaging her entrance.

"Awwh! Oohh w-what are you doing, master?" She moaned, also showing very little signs of protest.

"Teaching you a lesson."

"Mmmm! It's a very... pleasurable lesson, I'll say. Ohh!"

Victoria moaned and bit her lip to Liam's stimulating fingers. He undid his buckle then pulled his pants down. Just hearing the metal tinkle made Victoria wet. He positioned his cock against her and pulled her panties aside.

"M-Master? What are you planning to do with me?"

"Just hold still," Liam said seductively, positioning himself at her entrance.

"Ohh, you've got some naughty intentions don't you? You wouldn't go as far as to do the dirty with me in the field would you? With all the other girls watching?"

Liam looked around. Some girls looked on in shock while others held a mischievous look, covering their mouths. Though this wasn't an uncommon occurrence, he felt a little exposed and shy knowing everyone could see him naked.

"Don't mind them master. They're just watching what happens to us when we act up, aren't they?"

Liam smiled, agreeable to her wordplay.

"I think they're about to learn quickly." He said.

He touched his mauve pink tip to her dark pussy lips.

"Ooohhhff!" She yelped, echoing throughout the field, "Ohh I didn't know you'd be taking full advantage of our offer, master."

"You offered. Anything I wanted. And under my recognition, you left the table open for anything you'd be comfortable with, didn't you?" Liam said in his superior-like tone.

"Please take it easy, master. I'm not used to a boy's incredibly large sizes. I'm really delicate. Just try not to go so rough on me, even though I deserve it for being so disobedient."

Gripping onto her dark ass cheek, Liam aligned his big cock along her entrance, free for him to take. He started to tease her entrance, pushing her lips apart and revealing her inner pink vulva.

"Ohh! Mmmm! Ohh master, you're always so kind and gentle. You always take care of your girls."

A long 'awww' escaped Victoria's lungs synchronously to the big cock slowly penetrating her inch by inch. She used her elbows on the grass to push back into him and felt him swell.

"Ohhhh, unnhh, hunnhhh, awwwhh yeah..."

Victoria closed her eyes, biting her lip while that strong young man took her deep and at a steady rhythm, his cock loosening her tight walls. She thought of Liam's thick cream colored shaft pushing inside of her dark pussy lips, how erotic it looked for that contrasted sex organ sliding inside of her as her midnight colored pussy wrapped around it. She thought about it so intently that she began to talk to him.

"Mmm I love how wet you get." Liam whispered, pulling her brown ass into him.

"Mmmm master just loves that black pussy doesn't he?"

The words slipped from her lips, unexpectedly letting her kink out into the open. The blonde boy's eyes widened.

"What?" He asked, blinking in suddenness.

"Ohh nothin'," she playfully replied with a naughty smile.

"Mmnh! Mmm! Mmmm!" She squealed with a sassy tone, looking up at her half naked strong master. He had such a sturdy body that looked amazing handling her. Everytime he thrusted, she felt him bury that cock inside of her.

"Be careful, ahhh, ravaging my body out here, baby. Ohh I just might get knocked up if you cum inside me."

"Good. That's what you want isn't it?" He said slyly.

"Mmmmph maybe I do want that... yess that's what I want."

"What do you want? Say it."

"I want you to pummel me with that big cock," She said behind clenched teeth, "and give me your baby."

"Oh yeah? You'd like that wouldn't you?" Liam said, pumping her with that massive shaft.

"Ohh yeah... yeah I would baby... mmmm I want to bear your calf."

"I'm gonna cum inside this pussy."

"OOHHH my God master! Unnhh I'm gonna cum again!! Oh you're too nice master, pull the rope and punish me for being sooo bad."

"Ohhhh," Liam grunted, swelling inside her birth canal.

"Awwhh cum inside me! Please! Please awwwhh God!"

Victoria pushed back, slapping her bouncy ass into his pelvis and taking his cum by force. Liam's erupting urethra throbbed inside her pink pussy, pumping her full of his seed. She moaned while spurt after spurt he coated her walls with his warm semen, building up pressure before leaking from her entrance. His cock pulled free and his pearly white seed poured from her pussy.

The girls looked on in intrigue, shock and some jealousy. Fallon and the Twins discretely rubbed themselves to the sight wishing it was them who got penetrated.

"Mmm master, that cock would taste real nice right about now," she said, licking her lips at him, "may your cowgirl have a little lickin'?"

"I suppose you've earned it." Liam said, positioning that cock to her dark lips.

Victoria looked up at him and let that flexible dick slip through her lips. Her expressions of submission and enjoyment aroused the other girls, especially Fallon.

"Ohhh my God, she really loves that cock." Fallon said.

"Don't we all?" Cindy added.

"She seems really intrigued by it. Liam's really playing into her kinks." Ginger said.

"Mmmm yeah he is."

"Look at the way she sucks that cock. Just making love to it with her tongue. She loves that boy's dick. Mmmm turns me on so much."

"Fallon, are you okay? You look a little hot and bothered." Cindy pointed out.

Fallon watched as Victoria looked directly at her with Liam's medium golden shaft sliding in and out of her mouth. Her eyes showed pure lust and obsessive intentions, maintaining a seductive stare as she put on a show tilting her head and licking under his tip. Her ebony hand squeezed it, milking his cock and tasting his rich flavor.

She released with a loud pop, a sexy look in her face as she let it dangle next to her face. Gently kissing it and licking it, Fallon couldn't take anymore and excused herself to the sleeping quarters.

Victoria gleefully looked back up at her dominant bull and licked her lips.

"Thank you for letting me clean up this big bull cock master. Let's have some more fun together later," she said, stroking that hanging cock with her free hand around his muscular quad, "we can't be sure that was the one, was it?"

"Hmmm, you're right," Liam said confidently, "think we need another go."

"My thoughts exactly." She said, "Like I said, I think you've got me hooked on that cock."

"Okay girls! Time for milking!" Liam said as the girls cheered in excitement.

Liam spent the next two hours milking the girls' gorgeous full breasts. He loved hearing them moan as he pulled on their nipples to fill each pail and bottle. Some of them tried to push their luck and got naughty, pulling his cheek to kiss him, trying to place their breasts into his mouth, squirting milk onto his face and even pleasuring themselves when he milked them. The girls with the higher sex drives, Helena, Fallon, Victoria and the twins tried to entice him into fucking them again. However they knew he needed them to wait for his acclimation.

"So... How'd you enjoy it?" Fallon asked from next to Victoria.

"Oh! It was umm... very good. Very nice. He's so gentle but dominant." Victoria said.

"Mm, I knew you'd been thinking about that big cock all week. I see the way you look at him. You seemed to really enjoy it, judging by the way you looked sucking his dick."

Victoria licked her luscious lips.

"Yeah I just... never sucked a white dick before..."

"You loved it though, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Hehe you seemed like you really got off on it. It's got you all nervous."

"Really? I guess it just gave me a little bit of a shock."

"With how good it was?"

Victoria bit her lower lip.

"With how sweet it tasted?" Fallon added with a sexy voice.

"Yeah." Victoria admitted.

"It tastes amazing doesn't it? You love that boy's big bull cock don't you?"

"Mmm, God yes," Victoria looked drunk with lust.

"Just think about that big white cock spreading your pussy all night."

"Quiet, Fallon!" Victoria yelled humorously, playfully slapping Fallon on the shoulder.

"Hehe, I wanna watch you two have sex."

"Girl, don't be such a horndog."

"Psht, tall order. Come on, next time you two mate, let me watch! I wanna see it."

"You sure you don't just wanna join in?" Victoria suggested.

"Mmm, I do but... I want my one-on-one with him first to make it special. Let me watch you two."

The pair looked at each other with naughty intentions.

"Okay." Victoria smiled.

"You should really encourage Liam with your... interracial kinks. I think he'd really be into that if it meant you getting off."

"Hmmm, I'll think about it. Earlier in the field I tried my luck but he seemed a little off-guard. This evening I'm gonna find him again. Just follow me and you can watch us."

"Thanks babe."

"Anytime."

After as the sun began to set over the horizon, Liam placed milk bottles into the large fridge in the storage. The bottles clinked when he shut the door and heard footsteps at the door.

"Supplies looking favorable today?" Victoria asked.

"Of course," Liam turned to Victoria, smiling as she leaned against the wall, letting her busty dark brown breasts hang barely covered by black laced lingerie. Her wide booty was visible even from the front.

The twilight accentuated her dark chocolate skin, defined stomach and fit stature along with her mysterious gaze. A stare that suggested he wasn't leaving the room anytime soon.

"It's only because you're so good at keeping us happy." She said in a sultry tone.

"It's so fulfilling to make you happy everyday." He said.

"You are all I need, Liam." She said as she sauntered over to him.

They joined lips and kissed passionately with her stealing looks.

"You loved being inside me earlier didn't you?"

"I did." He admitted.

"I can't stop thinking about your big cock. May I see it?"

"You can see it anytime you want."

Victoria licked her lips and pulled his pants down, revealing his dick.

"You have such a beautiful cock, Liam," Victoria said as the massive medium gold colored shaft with a mauve pink tip hung obscenely by her cheek.

"Thank you," Liam replied with gratitude.

"Mmmm, I've always thought about how it would taste."

"Mmmmm," she moaned, carefully pushing those dark lips against his pink tip and delivering passionate pecks. It twitched to her liking and began to raise a bit.

"Awwwhh God, such a big beautiful cock." She whispered, closing her eyes to relish in feeling the boy's incredibly large size grow whilst her dark hands stroked it up and down.

Victoria's pupils dilated, fixated on the stiffening intimidating sex in her hands. She was unable to hold back from licking her lips as she imagined herself tasting the boy's delicious member.

"I think I really like the taste of you, Liam," she mischeviously dragged her tongue along his length.

"So big," she said with a smile, kissing his cream colored genitals, "so perfect."

Victoria could see from the corner of her eye, Fallon was watching from behind a tree. Her head was tilted down in intrigue, one hand resting on the trunk and she licked her lips. Victoria felt startled at first, being watched while pleasing Liam's big throbbing shaft. However she began to put on a show, looking up at Liam and moaning as she worked his cock deep into her mouth.

"Awwwwhhhh," Liam moaned as his shaft slid into Victoria's throat.

"Mmm, mmm, mmmh, God Liam, I'm a lucky girl aren't I?"

"You bet you are." Liam said, playing along with her.

"Mmmm, lucky to have this big white cock in my mouth baby."

"Wait, my what?" Liam asked.

"Sorry?"

"That really turns you on, doesn't it?" He asked.