The Secret Ranch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria's eyes shyly looked off to the side, her fingers tentatively gripping his shaft.

"It does!" He said excitedly, "this skin color contrast stuff really gets you off."

"Yeah, it kinda does," she said nervously, "It's just how... pure it is. Like the way it looks when our bodies connect. A secret kink that awakens something animalistic within you. It's a turn on to know you're mixing with someone exotic. Isn't it that way for you?" She asked curiously.

Liam paused, pensive about the thought. A hidden kink from within she sought to slowly pull from him.

"I see what you're saying. I think I can get into it," He agreed, "I was surprised you're so into it but... I think it's kinda fun."

"Mm I'm glad you think so," she said, licking under his bulging shaft, "ahhhh I grew up on an all black farm but then I met your father and... something about his big cock just made me tremble. It was different and unique. I felt intimidated by it but I always wondered what it would feel like. If it was different."

Her dark chocolate hand slid up his medium golden shaft. She watched that big cock flex in her dwarfed hands, sliding her thumb up his heavy member.

"And boy it was in so many ways. Now that I know how... sweet and tender your big... white... cock tastes in my mouth. Mmmm" She nervously spoke.

"Yeah?" Liam played along nervously, "you like that?"

"I liked it... a lot. It made me nervous and timid but I get excited thinking about my hometown in the South where interracial relationships were just a little taboo. They say every encounter with a white boy prefer to be done in secret, even though we used to breastfeed their... Well anyway, now that I have one all to myself..."

The dark skinned goddess looked deep into Liam's eyes with desire, slowly lowering her mauve pink lips to his thick long cock untiI they eventually touched.

"It just makes me feel like being bad. And I think I'm obsessed with it."

Victoria bent down and united her dark lips with the large light colored member for a few more moments before looking up at him with determination.

"Do you like the way I suck this big cock?" She asked in a sultry voice.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Tell me you love it when I suck that big bull cock."

"I love it when you suck it." Liam nervously smiled.

"Mmmmm, ahhh," she popped her lips off his tip, "you like that I'm obsessed with your big fat cock don't you?"

"Mmhmm," the handsome man bit his lip.

"Fuck my mouth, Liam." She said.

"Gladly," he responded, thrusting his big cock inside her mouth.

"Ohhh God I love your big cock, master. Mmmm. Mmmmmmm." She droned before resuming his thrusts.

Her fingers delicately rubbed his swinging fleshy sacks as spit dripped from her tongue.

"Am I making it up to you, master?" The sexually intoxicated cock lover asked him with her tongue around his slit.

"Mmhmm," Liam told her, pulling her mouth onto his cock and watching her brown eyes captivate his.

Light gags and chokes came from her throat, spit dribbled down their union but she clearly loved the taste of his cock. How it flexed perfectly inside of her throat so she could take him in nicely. She almost hoped he would jam it further inside and send waves of cum down her throat.

"Mmm master, I was hoping you'd maybe... be able to give me a little bit more. I know how you like going deep inside my pussy, maybe it'll ease your stress."

"Get down on the ground then, let me take you on the floor right there."

Victoria let her straps fall to the side and took off her top, letting her beautifully textured tits sway freely. She devilishly smiled with lustful excitement and positioned herself, her large natural tits gently wobbling between her arms. Fallon could see her lay on her stomach. Liam crawled over her like a dominant mate and inserted himself easily.

"Ohhhh God!" She squealed.

"Mmhmm," he moaned, continuing to hump her. He looked down at his light tower obscenely plunging deep inside of her dark pussy lips that clung to his meat. Her words began to have an unexpected effect on him, pulling at an obscure kink hidden within.

"Ohh fuck, spread that pussy with your big white cock."

"Ohhh."

Victoria's eyes lit up as the warm breath from Liam's moan blissfully graced her ears. She breathed in deeply and felt Liam's tip pulse inside of her clinging walls. A pleasure she wished to keep going, she realized the color contrast got to their minds in an unexpected but intensely erotic way. And she realized she wanted to continue. She liked it, and clearly he liked it a little bit too.

"Doesn't that pussy feel so amazing?"

"It really does feel quite nice." He said.

"Oh you bet it does. Mmmm that feels so good, oooohh get it, Liam. Give it to me. Ohhh I love it when you fill me up."

Victoria closed her eyes, biting her lip in anticipation of feeling his thick cock explode inside. A feeling she and the other cowgirls could never resist.

"I want a baby, Liam. Uhhhh yeah, ooohhh Liam, I love your golden skin," Victoria dirty talked and moaned, gently grazing her teeth along his shoulder and enjoying his soft medium golden skin.

"You have such beautiful dark skin, Victoria." He slyly whispered into her ear.

"Ooohh God, yeah you love that don't you? You love our complexions don't you?" She dirty talked, opening her legs for deeper access, feeling him take advantage of the moment.

"Mmm, it's a perfect mix," he said to her.

"Ohhhhh God yes," she yelped as his head pushed deeper into her cervix.

Their bodies meshed together in a perfect midnight black and medium golden contrast as Liam humped her on the ground, her legs spread wide as his ivory tower plunged deep inside of her gripping pink pussy surrounded by dark lips.

She whispered, never breaking eye contact, "Mmmm maybe they'll have blonde hair. And blue eyes. And they'll look like you."

"Yeah, that's nice," he shyly whispered as his fingers indented into her body, "seems like you really love that big white cock, don't you?"

"You're damn right it is, uhhhh it's so big!!... unnnh I love the way you big beautiful cock feels inside my pussy! Put it deep inside me! Yes!! Ooohh fuck, Liam! Ohh!! Awwhh!!.... OOOOOHHHHH!!"

Victoria tensed up and every curve on her body shook as a river flowed around Liam's cock, drenching his balls with white essence. She let out a guttural nature-like scream as she released from the intense pleasure of his deep pounding, her legs shaking like crazy.

Fallon bit her tongue enjoying the show. She watched Liam sink his dominant cock into her pussy, stretching her wide as she moaned.

Suddenly he slipped free, wobbling that light colored cock between her ass that highlighted under the evening red sun. She turned onto her side, displaying her dark peach shaped ass and throbbing pussy to him with her flat hand. She stared up at him, her brown eyes flared, then she gripped his cheek. She spoke with intent and full confidence.

"Put that beautiful cock back inside of me and put a baby in my belly."

Liam's blue eyes lit up, giving her a quick vision of what a baby who had his blonde hair and blue eyes but with her complexion would look. The fetish had escalated so far into her mind that she felt incredibly turned on to have his baby. She grabbed her luscious breast, pinching her dark nipple to keep her nerves flowing.

Liam's cock slid right through her wet folds, a perfect fit that made Victoria squeal.

"Ohhh that's right, deep inside right there, yeeeeaaahhh, yeah keep fucking me like that, oooohhhh Liam."

Liam placed his fully masted dripping cock against her pussy, making her mouth open as his cream colored tower disappeared inside of her. He thrusted deeply, moving her body along the ground. She tensed up when he pushed too far.

"I'm gonna ensure that you fill me up until my womb is satisfied. And I can feel your baby of Northeastern European Germanic descent growing inside my belly."

"You want that baby to look like me don't you?" Liam played along.

"Yes! Yes I do!" She squealed.

"You love cumming on this big bull cock?"

Liam's cock began to squelch inside of Victoria's gripping pussy and she yelped out loud.

"OHHH fuck yes, Liam! Mmm that's so hot!" Victoria squealed as her body tensed up, gripping the boy inside when he said that. It turned her on to hear him play into her kinks and properly dominate her.

"Ohh tell me that again. Please! Please say it again!"

"You love taking that big white cock don't you?"

"Yess!! Unnnhh I love that!! Ohhhh Liam, you're gonna make me work for it, aren't you baby? Breed me, Liam. Give it to me, ohhhh God I'm cumming again! Cum inside me!" She sounded as if crying.

"Ohhh God! Victoria!" He yelped into the air.

His cock swelled inside, then a warm burst of his cum filled her up. Victoria inhaled deeply, then her eyes rolled back as her legs tensed, embracing that feeling of Liam's hot seed firing inside of her. She could only listen to the breaths of her lover, deeply exhaling along to his voice of ecstacy.

"Ahhhhh!! Mmmm, that's it. Mmmmmm," she moaned, watching that light colored cock throb inside of her as her dark pussy lips squeezed at him with every release of his seed.

"Ohhh give it to me, mmmm," she loudly moaned while licking her lips, rotating her hips onto his cock as white cream formed at their union, "ohhhhhhh... ohhhh Liam, Ah! Ohhhhh that's it, ahhhh.

She threw her dark leg over, putting Liam between her legs while she lay on her back. Her lust laden eyes stared into him, still deep in his ejaculation, then she pulled him on top of her. Her hips bounced the boy upward, continuing his deep thrusts inside of her. His cock pushed out the remaining fertile remains and pounded against her cervix.

"Ahhhh God," she arched her neck and fell short of breath, struggling to take in quick ones without moaning too loud. The longer she could bounce him, the longer her orgasm would remain. Liam entered a dreamlike state from on top, still able to feel pleasure despite his exhaustion.

"Uhh, uhh, uhh, God, Liam, ohh, oh, oh, ohh, ohhhhhh I'm cumming again.... Mmmmmmm I'm cumming on your cock unhh.... Ooooooohhhhhh give me your baby." She tempted.

The dirty words swirled around in his head, introducing light doses of erotic ideas centered around contrasting skins. The more she sensed he loved it, the more she did too. He splashed gush all over her glistening legs.

"Awwwhh! Awww I love it... I love feeling that white cum pour inside me... ohhhhh."

As he came down, he laid between Victoria's legs and kissed her deeply, almost romantically. Victoria naturally reached for her nub and rubbed herself.

Fallon was in her own realm of orgasm, fantasizing about that big cock ravaging her instead.

"Are you glad you got me pregnant?" Victoria whispered, deep into his entranced eyes as their noses touched. Their lips kissed after every time they pursed so close.

"Yes, Victoria." He said.

"You know they're going to be beautiful right?"

"Mmhmm," he nodded, biting his lip.

"Good. Because of you. And me." She whispered, gently touching his lips with her index finger.

"I told you, Liam," she said, staring intently into his eyes as her breasts slowly rose and fell. He listened as she pulled him closer and whispered into his ear.

"I knew you'd like it black." She whispered.

Fallon finished at the same time, riled up by their intensity. After they cuddled and kissed for a bit, Liam got dressed and he walked back towards the exit. He ran into Helena and Mirriam, looking over to him mischievously.

"Liam! Can we talk for a second?" She asked.

"Sure, Helena."

"Now Liam, you must be fair with whomever you have breeding sessions with. Just letting you know if certain girls feel left out, you might cause a cowbang to erupt."

"Cowbang? What's a cowbang?"

Helena smiled mischievously, leaning into his ear.

"Let's just say if the stock gets quite irritable and needy, they may go to certain lengths to ensure they are taken care of. As you've seen, cowgirls are extremely sexually active and if their desires boil over for too long... Well, you'll find out veerrryyy quickly what a cowbang is."

Liam couldn't wrap his head around the term. If he had any idea of the connotations surrounding that definition, his body would shudder and his heart would thump in nervous anticipation. However, Helena wanted to leave it a surprise. The boy's shocked reaction would turn them on so much that there's no way she would simply just tell him and ruin the fun.

In fact, she hoped it would happen.

Helena pressed her nose into his as she always did in intimate fashion while Mirriam's fingers massaged his relaxing shoulders.

"We saw the way you took Victoria in the field. You really riled everyone up by doing that you naughty naughty boy."

A deep breath escaped Liam's nose whilst Helena teased him, keeping her lips just an inch away from his.

"You made a lot of the girls quite jealous. Even Ginger was kind of upset, wasn't she Mirri?"

"Mmhmm, she went back to the quarters and the twins had to calm her down."

"Oh I... didn't know. I should apologize to her. I didn't think she'd take it so personally."

Helena intently pulled his focus onto her eyes with her hands.

"Oh you'll apologize alright baby," she whispered in that sweet tone, "you'll make up every minute you made us tremble with want, impregnating Victoria in that field. You knew that would get us hot and bothered. Yet you decided to take one girl in the field and mate with her in front of everyone."

Liam felt a gentle hand caress his genitals through his pants, tenderly forming a grip around his spent cock. He still grew stiff in her loving grip, cradling his sacred privates.

"Awwhh," he breathed as Mirriam braced his body when his knees began to wobble.

"Get this beautiful cock ready for us tomorrow," Helena whispered, fetching for his tongue, "I want you hard and ready to go first thing before the afternoon."

"Maybe we should put him up against that tree and try to squeeze one more out of him." Mirriam devilishly suggested.

"Ohh you know I'd love that. But I want him to be fully loaded tomorrow."

"What if I just stick to the chores tomorrow?" Liam teased.

"Liam." She sternly said, "You know very well how easily I lifted you up and sucked that warm delicious baby batter from your thick cock. Tomorrow, if you don't pull through, it's going to be something like that. Only this time, you won't be able to walk back to the house. You won't be able to feel your legs for hours."

"You'll just have to bunk up with us for the night." Mirriam said.

"You'd love that wouldn't you?" Liam said confidently.

Helena kissed him deeply, gripping his cock as if she tried to milk him one last time.

"Get ready for tomorrow, love." Helena benevolently whispered, biting her lip.

Helena and Mirriam kissed him goodbye before he left for the day. He checked his mailbox to find a neatly detailed flyer.

Hucow Festival

Bring your cows and bulls to the Stanford Ranch for a weekend of fun, connections and celebration.

Notice: Hucow Ranchers ONLY! No other members will be permitted without a special invitation.