All Comments on 'The Secretary'

by jus9tine

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
TonyZeeTonyZeeover 16 years ago
Interesting.

Wow. This is certainly different, something of a departure for you. Both creepy and erotic in a David Lynch sort of way.

zombie22zombie22over 16 years ago
Wow!

This genre is generally not my favorite, but your skill transcended any reservation I had. Very Erotic. Don''t listen to any of the potential haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'm confused.

Where's the non-consent??? Why are all these women enjoying the 'rape'. Or is rape and non-consensual different. Please explain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sequel?

When is the sequel coming out? That was great!

lordareolalordareolaover 16 years ago
Happy Birthday!

Hi Justine,

I was a little concerned by the story catagory, only your name encouraged me to read it. But no-one was hurt (!?!?)tho' violence can never be absent from non-consensual sex, however, it was ultimately very erotic. You really do write beyond your years.

Well done again.

PS there are some notable authors, (Tobsha Lerner, with her novels "Quiver" and "Tremble" for one) who have successfully cracked the mainstream market with quality literary erotica.(say that fast!) Justine Abbott may be next?

bkel88bkel88over 16 years ago
Great as usual

I love your writing style. The build up of tension and anticipation is very good. Please keep the stories coming!

Happy Birthday!

Bill

JokerWildJokerWildover 16 years ago
Hot.

Loved this story, hopefully you'll write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Soo hot

That story was amazing. I hope you write more. It got me off, twice.

justwanttowritejustwanttowriteover 16 years ago
Great Writing

The great writing over rode my distaste for the subject matter. And yes we know it is only fantasy. It's amazing that you write with such skill, you are a stand out among your age group in your writing skills. Hell you would be a stand out in any group with your writing skills. Keep up the good work

vladimirvladimirover 16 years ago
Happy Birthday Girl

As usual, your work is superior to most. Very hot story, and the sequal can be just as hot, as I'm sure you know. What's in store for our two little misses?... Which hung and hot partner will discover them, and take them under his firm hand? Only you know the answers, and I eagerly await your reply.

Vlad.

DemonLoveDemonLoveover 16 years ago
no need for counseling

You have no need for "counseling" dear one,you have ART.

And,luckily for those of us to whom art is real, we have you (in the form of your work). Keep writing.

DemonLoveDemonLoveover 16 years ago
no need for counseling

You have no need for "counseling" dear one,you have ART.

And,luckily for those of us to whom art is real, we have you (in the form of your work). Keep writing.

BADSAM689BADSAM689about 16 years ago
I want more!

Great beginning. I hope you write a sequal. I want to know what is going to happen to Lisa and the attorney. Will they have a lesbian affair? By the way the background of your pic looks like it might be from a Mardi Gras Parade. I love Mardi Gras.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhphhhhhhhh

I think I'm gonna throw

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whoa

I must admit……………….. I liked it a lot [save for the guys cumming all over Lisa and leaving them tied up part]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It's a good thing they left so much DNA evidence, though!

That and the two workers can 'counsel' each other. *winkyface*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I will never understand people who click on the non-consent category then complain about the subject matter. What the heck did they expect to find here? Your story was awesome, very hot. I'm a little in love with both Lisa and Christine ;-) Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

nice story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous