All Comments on 'The Secretary Experience'

by Tester86

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
coyote62coyote62about 3 years ago

So much i want to say but cant. Long story and played on my mind. Too much to take in.

DeniseGraceDeniseGraceabout 3 years ago

Great story! Please continue to write!

Dawn191270Dawn191270about 3 years ago

Incredible it was so special thank you ..

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdalmost 3 years ago

toooo long and drawn out , i gave up on it

LauraFaithLauraFaithalmost 3 years ago

This is a great story! There are a few editing issues, name switches a couple of places and he/she issues but besides those minor flaws a very well written story. How the story moves and how you explain Autumn’s brain issues woven into the story is amazing! Please keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wpw. The storyline and content was incredible. Very well written. Didn't see the end coming. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was a truly beautiful story, it broke my heart and fixed it a number of times.

Thank you for this experience

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story and I appreciate the fact that it takes place in my home state.

CaseyjoCaseyjoalmost 3 years ago

So very well done. Thank you.

What I am about to say is, I sure hope that you take as a compliment. Not an insult by any means.

What are you doing wasting such an incredible talent writing such amazing stories to an extremely limited audience. I am angry that I cannot for personal reasons share these beautiful stories with family and friends. (Well,most friends;))

By all means please continue your art. Once again, thank you.

Faithful reader, Casey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A wonderful story, which definitely tugged the heartstrings. Even with the little editing it needs, I was immersed in the story and read from beginning to end in one sitting.

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienalmost 3 years ago

A great story and very well told but it left me a little confused.

Did Bonnie really exist at all or not?

Did George's parents really die in a car crash or not?

Where did reality become hallucination or vice versa?

Or is my poor brain just to addled to follow the twists and turns of this plot?

However despite my confusion I still fount it to be a very good and compelling read. I shall look out for more from you.

Tom D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a beautiful and moving story, so different to any others I have read in this genre or indeed anywhere else. I hope you can find it in your heart to create some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hate it when people write that they cried reading stuff.

But I cried a little.

Great Story!

PaulateeveePaulateeveealmost 3 years ago

One of the best stories I've read on her. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautifully written. Still confused...did Autumn's parents die or was that part of the hallucinations? Loved the whole story. Particularly glad there was no B/D involved.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So this is my first ever comment on this site after using it for years. I cannot stress enough how much this has got to me.

I was floored when I finally realised Bonnie didn't exist during the interview. It physically hurt. I had my suspicions at the start but they went away quickly and then bam, my frame of reference was shattered. I'm genuinely a little distraught.

This is an absolute top teir literotica work and, honestly, its fairly high quality compared to anything I've read from a modern author. As much as I want to see a lot more from you here, you really should consider branching out beyond the confines of this site and get some mainstream work out there....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The last couple pages had me in snotty tears. I was so confused about everything and when it was revealed Bonnie was a hallucination it was kind of heartbreaking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautifully written, moving and easily one of the best pieces of writing I have read on this site. My eyes are still wet from the tears that were running down my cheeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Possibly the most intriguing story that I have read on this entire website. Brilliant!

ChrissiChrissialmost 3 years ago

Longtime reader here at Lit. Ironically I don’t care much for sex stories (lol) but for smoldering, unrequited love stories, and for stories of discovery.

This story sets a new standard. Wonderfully written with clever devices. I liked the changing cars, they were too purposeful to be editing mistakes, and hinted at that not all is what it seems.

So ❤️ this story! One of the very best, if not the best, I’ve read here. Thank you and best wishes....

Christine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story!

Julietv666Julietv666almost 3 years ago

Another longtime reader here. One of the best, if not the best, stories I've read here. You have a talent, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story, one of the best I’ve read on the lit. Thanks

formyqueenspleasureformyqueenspleasurealmost 3 years ago

Beautifully written and presented. I must admit to being disappointed with the 'and then I woke up explanation, but you then took it so much further. Bonnie became the savior of our own mind's making that piece within each of us that allows us to rationalize and deal with ourselves. Acceptance of our own being is not always easy. I loved your presentation of this inner reflection.

Very nicely done. I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was amazing. Great detail. I loved the story. I agree with everyone else, this is my new favorite. Also glad we didn't have to wait a couple of months for the whole thing 😋 5 stars and a huge WOW. Thank you for sharing.

Lexi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for such a moving tale. It is definitely one of the best I have read, possibly the best. The characters were well thought out, and the twist was great. That moment during the interview when Bonnie appeared was heartbreaking as I realised it's significance. You did a great job throughout of keeping the reader off-balance, just as poor Autumn battled her memory issues.

Can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This needs to be a contest winner

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpgalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic. I'm not sure that I'm supposed to cry when reading stories on this site though.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

I really liked this story. The psychotic twist was clever, too. I truly enjoyed the friendship that grew between George/Autumn, and how that growth of trust & friendship led to the inner confidence George needed to become Autumn.

The only detail that stuck out in the end was the money and things the money had let him have after the deaths of his parents, and later when Autumn went on her spree. I may have to go back to see if the discrepancy was my imagination. In any event, the story was splendid. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Carefully constructed and emotionally compelling with a clever and surprising ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad about Bonnie though.

Kathryn65Kathryn65almost 2 years ago

I loved every single word you have woven for us to follow. Had to have two days to finish it but loved every minute I spent reading and following and falling in love with all of your characters.

I only read a small part of the other hospital drama . Not me sorry.

If you have anymore of these tucked away I’d loved to read it . Thank you kindly once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely devoured this story and it has completely taken over my spare time over the last few days.

It makes a great change to find a story that explores the desire of a man to dress as a woman, and the thrill of doing so, without the story being taken over by pornography.

George's psychological journey makes an absorbing backdrop to the story.

I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a fabulous story. I can't say more other than I absolutely loved it. I am a crossdresser and it was so real to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTester86@Tester86
62000 words into the new story. Long enough to be a short novel. It's a story about a pair of empty nesters living out their sexual fantasies. Exhibitionism for her; schoolgirl for him. With a much deeper subplot.

SIMILAR Stories