The Secretary's Penance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His grin widened and he nodded appreciatively. "That's a very impressive set of tits, Veronica. Arch your back a little."

She was silent, trembling. Veronica swallowed the lump in her throat, she had never been naked in front of a man before. She arched her back and stuck out her chest, making her tits look even bigger.

Max took his jacket off and undid his tie. Veronica wanted to move, to run, to yell but she just stood there, completely frozen as Max slowly walked behind her. Goose pimples sprouted all over her as Max gripped her waist and leaned in to kiss her neck, inhaling her intoxicating perfume. Her skin was so unbelievably soft. "There's no need to be nervous, beautiful. We are just gonna have a little fun."

She quivered as Max cupped her large, heavy tits in his hands and gently squeezed them. She stifled a soft moan as he kneaded them. Max groped them, pulled and pinched her nipples, and pushed them together.

"You have such a nice fucking rack... What size are these?"

"32...E."

"Holy shit!" he smirked. "I bet you love the attention you get from these, huh? When you pass a guy out on the street or in an elevator and he stares at these gorgeous tits, this is what he's imagining doing in his head. I know for a fact that every guy in this building would kill to get their hands on these."

"You're such a fucking asshole! I'm going to tell your fiancée what a scumbag and a lowlife you are."

"Now, now. There's no need to say things like that. We both know you're not gonna say or do anything, because if you do, I'll just send that folder to the police department. You don't want to end up as a cunt licker with your mom and sister in a prison back home, do you?"

"Eres un hijo de la gran puta...," she said indignantly.

"Mmm....I love when you talk to me in Spanish. Honestly, this big rack of yours is one of the main reasons I hired you. You have such a nice ass, too," Max said, kneaded it, then gave her a sharp slap, making her jump with a startled, "Hmpf!"

*********************************

One of Emily's best friends, Rebecca, was a psychotherapist. Emily would confide things to Rebecca that not even her mother knew. One afternoon over coffee, Emily explained to Rebecca, that she and Max didn't talk or spend time like they used to, she understood that he had even more responsibilities now that he was Director, but she couldn't help but think they were drifting away from each other.

Emily listened attentively to her Rebecca's explanation and suggestions. Of course, Emily took her advice to the letter and a few days later she relayed the bad news to Max. As per her friend's advice, all sex or anything that resembled sex will be withheld until further notice. This will help improve communication and other aspects of their relationship, allowing their relationship flourish allowing and it to take a more natural course without the interference of physical activity. Emily was a great girl and all but this was something that Max hated about her, not the 'withholding' sex part but that whatever her stupid friends were doing or told her to do she had to do as well.

If they were going Vegan, she had to go vegan or if they were going to 'find' themselves, she had to as well. If they were going to try couples counseling, maybe they should too. And now, he was paying the price once more, almost three weeks without sex to focus on the "bullshit" aspects of their relationship as Max called it, but this was an issue was one that certainly Veronica could help him with.

Max absolutely hated Rebecca.

Funny enough, both Emily and Veronica had kind of a similar personality. They were both quiet, submissive, soft-spoken women. That was probably what had drawn him to Emily in the first place, how submissive she was, not like the other whores that usually approached him. Max and Emily met at her father's birthday party. Emily had was always acted a little shy, but he knew she loved bouncing up and down his big dick. She'd been a beautiful southern belle that he had managed to seduce and fuck right on her parents' bed the moment they'd left the house - another name added to his lists of conquests.

**********************************

Max glanced at his watch, 8:45 in the morning, and it was a Tuesday. Emily was probably getting back from her Pilates class.

"I can't believe how fucking nice your tits are. They are bigger than my fiancée's. You won't mind if I suck on them, don't you?"

"Please, no," she whimpered, "Mr. Bender, p-please."

He walked in front of her again, wrapped his arm around her waist, and pulled her small frame against him, Max grinded his hard cock against her. Max could get lost in her brown eyes. Despite her being 24, her eyes seemed to still be so innocent and naïve. He stared at her, noticing the nude lip gloss and minimal blush and mascara around her eyes. She was natural, her face possessed the sweetness and exotic beauty of a Spanish girl with all the erotic sensuality of a woman. Max kissed her lips, shoving his tongue past her parting ones. He slid his hands down to grip her ass, keeping her in place.

Veroncia's legs trembled; the height difference made her stand on her tiptoes. Max sucked her bottom lip as he pulled away. "You are mine after today."

"Fuck you... cabron."

Max chuckled, "Don't worry babe; we'll get there."

Max leaned down and traced a ring around her areola with his tongue before latching on completely and sucking the end of one breast into his mouth, trying to slurp as much as possible.

She drew in a breath sharply. "Dios mio," she moaned and arched her back instinctively. Veronica gripped his arms, she squirmed, trying to push him away, but his muscular frame was like an immovable stone.

"Please," she weakly pleaded. She closed her eyes, trying not witness to the obscenity. Veronica could feel her pussy tighten as Max sucked on her nipple, her body was reacting. He stretched it obscenely, releasing it with a loud, wet pop. Max gripped and kneaded her ass keeping her in place, licking and sucking on her cleavage.

Max could smell her nervous sweat mixed in with her perfume and musk, which only made his dick pulsate harder. He flicked his stiff tongue over her big, brown nipple, feeling it grow even larger in his mouth. Her nipples had grown to over a half an inch in length and almost as big around as a pencil eraser. Veronica was breathing heavily. Trailing his tongue, a long string of saliva connected his mouth to her nipple. Max moved his mouth to her other breast to slobber and suck on it.

CRACK! Veronica squealed loudly as another hand came down sharply across her ass, she bit her lip as waves of intense pleasure emanated from her breasts, washing over her entire body.

Max began to palm them again, slowly running his thumb over her diamond-hard nipples. "Reach down and unzip my pants," he ordered.

"M-Mr. Bender, please."

"Now."

"Y-yes sir," with shaky hands, she grasped his belt buckle and undid it. Max knew she could see and feel his cock snaking down his left thigh, against the material of his pressed slacks. She undid the buttons and zipper next. The pants fell to the floor, and he kicked them away, leaving him standing in just his black boxers. Max could see her eyes widened at the sight of his bulge.

"Pull them down."

Veronica grabbed the waistband of his boxers and slowly slid it down. She audibly gasped as his cock sprung free. Max sighed loudly, finally letting all his long, thick cock free from its confinement. His cock was already dripping pre-cum. After going almost, a month without cumming his cock was as hard as granite, his libido had entered feral levels.

"Oh my god! Is that his dick!?"

It looked worthy of someone who was in the lead of a multimillion dollar firm. "I guess you've never seen one this big," he said with a mocking grin. "Now lick your fucking hand." She did so. "Wrap your hand around my dick," he commanded.

She hesitantly wrapped her dainty hand around his hot shaft. "Up and down," he whispered. Her slick hand moved up and down. "Fuck!" Max groaned in delight, pulling her closer, watching, transfixed, as her silky soft hand stroked his cock.

"Oh my god! This isn't happening! This isn't happening!" Veronica moved her hand up and down, she couldn't wrap her finger around it.

"You like my big cock, sweetheart?" he jeered, slapping her harshly across the ass.

"Yes, sir," Veronica replied with a quiet voice.

Max brought his hand to her face and cupped her chin in it. Max pressed his thumb to her lips, brushing them back and forth. "What I love, are these full lips of yours." Max slipped the thumb into her mouth "Suck it." She closed her lips around his finger and lightly sucked on it.

"Get on your knees."

She slowly got down on her knees right in front of him. Her pretty, brown eyes looking up at him almost made him blow his load right then and there.

He stood and looked down at her. Her face was streaked with mascara. He pointed his thick, pink cockhead towards her lips, just inches away. "You are going to open that pretty mouth of yours and suck my cock until I fill your fucking your mouth."

She gulped and instinctively licked her lips. He pushed the tip into her soft, full lips until it bumped her teeth. The feel of her warm, heavy breath washed over his throbbing cock. The anticipation was excruciatingly delicious.

The smell of his expensive mixed with his masculine musk filled her nostrils. "You... you won't call the police... right?" she asked softly, looking up at Max.

"I guess we'll just have to see how this goes, don't we?" Max countered with a sly grin on my face. "If you do what I say from now on, nobody will ever know what you did. Instead, I'll give you a $3000 raise for your new... responsibilities and that way you won't steal from us as well. Your role as my secretary will be expanded and I'll make sure you are be compensated for your efforts. I'll make sure you are taken care of."

"$3,000?!" her mind screamed.

She bit her lip. Max knew she was thinking about it.

"Five thousand," she said softly.

That was pocket change to Max. "Part those lips, bitch." Hesitantly, she complied. As soon as her lips opened just a half inch, he drove the head of his cock between them, forcing them wider, his cock breaking the seal of her warm mouth. "Fuck," he sighed loudly, relishing the sensation.

Max watched her lips stretch around the girth of his dick. Her tongue flicked the underside, and her hands clenched his thighs. "Look at me," he breathed. She dutifully opened her round, brown eyes, looking up at him submissively. She naturally started sucking on it, slowly moving back and forth his shaft. "Just like that," he hissed. "Suck my cock like a good little whore." It was just like Max had imagined so many times. Tears began to trickle down her cheeks, but her hot tongue never stopped moving, swirling and slobbering over his steel-hard cock.

He watched intently as her lipstick smeared up its length as he fed it into her waiting mouth. "Shit," Max breathed, feeling the Latina's tongue massage his gland, "suck it like you wanna keep your job."

While the rest of the building was working while he was getting a blowjob from his gorgeous secretary in the middle of my office. Max took a firm grip of her black hair. Squeezing it tight to ensure she wasn't going anywhere and giving her control over his head. He bobbed her head up and down on his cock. "Yeah, baby, I knew you'd be a good cocksucker. You will suck my cock every day from now on."

"Relax your throat and no teeth," he ordered.

Thick streams of saliva ran down her chin and chest onto the carpet. Max pulled out for a few seconds. "Play with your pussy, baby," he whispered. Her dainty hand reached down, and, while she whimpered softly, she lightly began stroking her pussy over her thong.

"Exhale through your nose and relax your throat," Max ordered with a wicked smile. Veronica just glared at him; she knew what he wanted. She kept her head still and tried to relax as much as possible. Veronica knew that the worst thing you can do is be nervous and tense up, that would cause your throat to clench, making gagging inevitable.

Veronica held his gaze as Max started to sink lower, flattening her tongue and tonsils, letting his cock fill her mouth and push deeper towards her gullet, touching the gates to her throat. "Holy fuuuck!" he groaned. Max watched with sordid delight as his cock disappeared inch by delicious inch inside her mouth.

Her eyes went wide, feeling the large cock opening up her throat. Veronica whimpered and clawed his thighs.

"Relax your throat," he said. "Nice and easy ... nice and gentle ... breathe. Breathe, and relax."

With a tight grip on her hair Max slid all pulsating cock down her tight throat, making her gag. Her mascara ran in rivers down. She slapped at his thighs, trying to get off, but he was having none of that. He held her in place, he glanced down looking at the obscene outline of his shaft in her throat.

"Grlrlgghrrgck!! Gllgk! Gllk! Gluckk! Grrrk! Gllk! Gllck!!" Veronica's throat protested and retched, fighting against the intruder her throat reluctantly massaging his length. Max pulled himself out of her mouth. Veronica gasped for air, saliva & spit flying out, with thick strings of spit still attached from his mouth to his cock.

"Now you do it."

Veronica wrapped her warm mouth tighter around his cock. Her cheeks were sucked inwards, and he felt her tongue glide along the underside of his hot shaft. She bobbed her head back and forth like there was no tomorrow.

"You are such a pretty bitch. This is your job now. You'll wrap those pretty lips around my dick every day from now on. By the time I'm done with you you're going to be able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose."

Veronica just stared at him, wanting nothing more than to bite down as hard as she possibly could.

Max stared at her, almost hypnotized by the sight of her luscious lips traveling up and down his slick shaft. She stared up at him, her dark eyes burnished with submissiveness. He really wanted the blowjob to go on forever if possible. He tried holding it as long as he could, but his breathing only grew heavier. He had never been so aroused in his entire life. His cum was boiling.

Veronica bobbed her head back and forth, faster on his hard shaft. The curved caramel mounds of her large breasts jiggled with every movement.

"Keep going baby. I'm gonna cum. Shit! When I'm done cumming you are gonna clean my cock with your fucking tongue."

"Uh-huh," came the muffled reply.

"Stick your fucking tongue out," he commanded. Veronica complied as he dragged his head across her tongue.

"Just nurse the tip like you're sucking a bottle." Veronica wrapped her lips tightly around his swollen shaft and lightly sucked on it. "Yeah, just like that."

Max shoved his cock back into her warm mouth. He bobbed his secretary's head in a back-and-forth motion on his throbbing shaft. He brushed her bangs out of her face, guiding her up and down the length of his dick.

He looked down at her puckered lips wrapped tightly around his hard cock and felt his hard cock twitch with desire at the sight. Max gritted his teeth. The need to cum started to build, and even if he tried to hold back, he couldn't. The pulsing of his cock strengthened. Max felt his dick throb and flex inside her mouth. "Fuck!" he growled. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her all the way down to the base his cock. Veronica yelped as the first shot came out her nose. He arched his back, pumping his hot seed directly into her stomach filling his immigrant secretary's mouth with two weeks' worth of cum while she looked up at him in quiet submission.

Max slid out of her throat; his cock flexed inside her mouth, making sure she could get a taste of what he would feed her daily. "Swallow everything, bitch! Don't spill a fucking drop!" Hot cream flooded her mouth. Max's orgasm seemed to go on forever, shooting rope after rope of his thick seed until it filled her mouth.

"Holy shit," he sighed, bracing himself against his desk. He slowly pulled her mouth off his cock.

"Open your mouth."

She looked up at him and opened her mouth, showing him the large pool of pearly-white cum covering her tongue.

"Swallow," he ordered.

She brought her tongue back into her mouth and swallowed the salty treat. Fascinated, Max watched the muscles in her slender throat as she swallowed probably the biggest load he had ever released.

"Lick it clean, Veronica."

"Y-Yes, sir," she reluctantly began licking it, slurping wetly up one side and down the other, until it was spotless and clean.

"Fuck," he sighed in satisfaction, savoring the warm post-nut bliss.

He let her sit on the floor panting for a few minutes. Max couldn't believe what had just happened. Veronica was sweating, her chest heaving and her hair hanging down.

"Very good job, Veronica. Not even Emily has ever sucked my cock like you just did." He reached down and gently took her by the elbow. "Stand up, put your hands back on the desk, palms flat."

Max stared at the ass displayed before him.... round, perky and thick. "A lot of things are going to change around here from now on, Veronica. Now spread your legs."

She slowly complied. Her legs were long, lean and tanned. Her thong rode up her crack, showing ample cheek on each side. Veronica felt his fingers around the lace band of her thong.

"I gave you a hand and you took my entire arm," murmured Max. She gasped as Max ripped the thong clean off leaving her completely naked.

Maybe it was how good her ass looked or the fact that he was about to fuck her, but he was already rock hard again. He ran a finger over her slit. She moaned and dropped her head down.

"From the moment you walk in, until you leave, you are mine. You are going to be my little Venezuelan whore. Do you understand?"

Max was met with silence.

"DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND?!" Max gave her a sharp slap that echoed throughout the office.

"YES!" she screamed. "Yes, Mr. Bender!"

"Yes... WHAT?!" he slapped her ass even harder.

"YES!" That one caused her to squeal in surprise and pain. "I'll be your little Venezuelan whore, Mr. Bender!"

"Good girl, from now on, you are not to wear panties in my presence again."

She was bent over his desk, wearing nothing but her sheer black thigh-high stockings, the rest of her clothes scattered across the floor. Max got her on her knees and placed his hand on her lower back.

"Arch your back, Veronica." He could hear her soft whimpers and see her shoulders shaking. He began squeezing and massaging her cheeks, pressing them together, making them jiggle hypnotically. Max made sure to savor the moment before he finally moved on to spreading them apart, revealing her delicious tight hole that was destined to serve him. Perfectly ripe and ready for deflowering. So, inviting - a vision of feminine vulnerability. His mouth began to water with from own excitement.

"Please, no," Veronica meekly pleaded as she felt the chilly morning air sweep across her virginity. She couldn't stop herself from letting out hushed, girly whimpers. Goosebumps spread across her butt like the bumps on a rubber basketball as he leaned in, his nose a few inches from her honey pot, inhaling deeply. Her sweet aroma filled his sense of smell, making his pupils dilated with lust and desire.

He leaned down and licked both ass cheeks. She gasped at the contact. Her sweet and salty taste, mixed with the musk of her sex, made him salivate like crazy. He gripped her firmly by each beautiful, round ass cheek, pulling them wide open. Her beautiful rosebud winked at him, and her full, wet, puffy pussy lips opened, revealing a rear view of her wet slit and juicy cunt.