The Secretary's Penance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," Max muttered at the glorious sight.

From what Max could see, her pussy was trimmed, not completely shaved, as a few strands of dark hair hung down, dripping in her nectar. Her beautiful pink pussy was full and swollen, begging to be licked, pulled and stretched.

"You're wet, Veronica....you liked sucking my dick, didn't you?" he chuckled.

He knelt, and, with a surge of pleasure and arousal, buried his face in the folds of her pussy. He licked her from the tip of her hard clit, dragging his hot tongue deeply through her wet and steamy cunt all the way up across her asshole.

He slowly but surely slid the tip of his finger into her tight snatch, eliciting a groan from Veronica. It was slick from her juices. He worked his finger in and out of her, watching her ass jiggle with its motions. Ever so slightly, Veronica began to spread her legs a little, almost as if telling to keep fingering her. "Ay Virgencita Santa," she moaned as he fingered fucked her cunt while his thumb found her clit and massaged it with vigor. The air was thick with the smell of cum, sex, sweat, and her juices. He could hear the squishing noises of his fingers in her liquid depths.

Swipe after swipe, he lapped at the young girl's pussy, his lips sealed against her mound and suckling at the sweet, pliant flesh. Veronica groaned, gasped, wriggled, and writhed under his tongue. Using her dripping pussy juice as a lubricant, he pierced her tight rosebud with his rigid tongue, thrusted inside her as deep as he could. He wrapped his arm around her lower back to keep her in place as he continued to push deeper, slathering his abundant saliva inside and out. His tongue circled her entrance, licking up and down.

Max was like an animal that hadn't had a meal in days. His tongue feverishly licked and sucked her hot, hard nub.

Veronica shuddered from the tongue-lashing he was giving her. He retracted his tongue from him and pulled his head back, leaving her asshole soaked in drool. His large hand came down, slapping Veronica harshly across her ass, making her squeal. "You love getting rimmed, don't you?"

Veronica was breathing heavily, she didn't want to admit it but it had felt amazing, the pleasure slowly taking over, she could feel her clit hardening. She bit her lip, trying not to moan in pleasure as Max circled her tongue in her, like a snake. Stretching the molten, silk tunnel; tasting her hot flesh. No pussy had ever delivered such a sweet intoxicating scent and such an instantly addictive taste as hers. Max could tell she was close to cumming, so he stopped. She groaned and fell onto the desk surface, her long, slender legs still spread, and her ass still up in the air in front of him.

"Have you ever had a cock up your tight ass, Veronica?" he asked while tracing a small circle on her tight ring.

"Fuck you," she panted.

A Cheshire smile slowly appeared upon his face; 'This couldn't be more perfect,' he thought. Even more curious, he asked, "Veronica are you a virgin?"

"You motherfucker," she said angrily. "That's none of your business." Her outburst confirmed his suspicion. She was a total virgin.

"Let me guess. Before you moved here, you promised your dear mother you'd remain a virgin until you found yourself a nice husband."

Max smiled wickedly as his index finger circled the ring of her honeypot. Veronica gasped and glanced back, "Mr. Bender, please, no,"

"Mm? No, what?" he smirked devilishly. Veronica groaned as Max slowly but surely slid his finger breaking the seal on her asshole. She gasped and groaned as he sank finger up to his second knuckle. Her already tight anus clenched down on his finger, she was so tight.

"Ugh! You fucking bastard!"

"Such a tight little asshole," he quickly stood up, not being able to take it anymore. His cock had regained its full strength, rigid as a steel bar. He gripped her hips, nestling his cock between her cheeks, sliding his dick up and down.

She glared back at him. She knew what he wanted.

"Don't worry, Veronica," he said as he continued to slide his cock up and down her perfect ass, passing through her valley like a dangerous predator. "I won't be fucking your pussy... yet. I'm gonna fuck that little tight ass of yours instead."

Veronica's breath caught in her throat. "No, por favor! Mr. Bender... I promise I won't steal anymore, I promise! I... I can suck your dick again. I'll swallow everything. Just please not that!"

"Oh, don't worry Veronica, you'll be swallowing every day from now on. After I'm done, you'll be sucking my cock right out of ass or your mother goes to prison."

She mumbled an affirmative and turned back around, facing the front. She gasped when the head of his dick pressed against her soon to be deflowered asshole. He felt her entire body turning stiff when the cock pushed against it.

"Just relax, sexy. I'll go slow." He stroked her long, dark hair. She held onto the desk in front of her, gripping the edges with white-knuckled hands. Her shoulders trembled. A bead of sweat slowly inched its way down between her shoulder blades and bumped its way down her exquisite spine.

"Mr. Bender, please! It won't fit."

"Don't worry baby, just try to relax. Emily takes it up the ass twice a week and she loves it."

Veronica dug her nails in his desk as Max applied pressure. She glanced back at the towering man behind her. "M-Mr. Bender, please wait! Please! J-Just listen to me... There has to be something else I can do, please!" she was panicking.

Max nuzzled her neck, "Relax babe or it will hurt more. Just breathe and don't tense up."

Veronica kept muttering words in Spanish, pleading for her protector, but nobody was going to save her. She stole money from the company that gave her an opportunity and betrayed the man who had placed all of his trust in her.

It was either sending her entire family to prison or taking it up the ass. This was the price for stealing.

Veronica was sweating and panting, she tried to relax as much as she could, but she just couldn't, she was quivering. He gripped her waist, Veronica's eyes widened as he applied pressure, she squealed loudly and arched her back as his thick crown tore through her cherry. "Holy shit," he growled. A shiver traveled through him from the girl's tightness. The thick fresh coat of saliva on his shaft and on Veronica's asshole worked wonders. He felt the hunger grow within him. His cock had never felt as hard and big as it did in that moment. Max could see her face in the window's reflection in front of him. Those beautiful breasts hung low. She held her breath as Max slid inch by delicious inch up her tight anal ring.

"Fuck! You have a tight ass," he shuddered. It had been a long time since he had popped an anal cherry.

Veronica's eyes bulged out, her jaw slowly lowered wider and wider the deeper that thick cock plunged; his cock was endless. "Dios mio! Mr. Bender! I can't! Oh, my god it's so fucking thick!" she said gritting her teeth. She wriggled, trying to pull away, but her boss had an iron grip on her, keeping in her place; there was no escape, nowhere to run - he would not be denied. She would pay for what she stole.

Max groaned in delight, her tight, anal muscles rippled and tightened on his thick girth as she tried to relax and control herself. Veronica felt every single vein and ridge in his hard as granite shaft. "Ay virgencita santa, perdonamé," she whimpered, slowly loosening her body.

"Tell me what you are bitch." He slapped her ass, eliciting a loud yelp from her.

"I'm Mr. Bender's..." she replied, her voice trembled, "little Venezuelan whore."

"Fuck yeah you are," he said slapping her ass once again. Her asshole was a burned in a mix of slight pain and pleasure. Veronica felt his huge balls against nestled against her. Max circled his hips to open up her ass more, then started pumping back and forth at a steady pace.

Her back glistened with sweat; her hair stuck to her skin. She groaned and grunted, the steady pumps quickly turned into thrusts as Veronica's ass began to open up more and more. Veronica's legs trembled; she stood on tiptoes in her heels as Max thrusted into her.

He steadily increased the pace, getting gradually faster and faster, going deeper, fucking her harder. Max quickly molded her ass to the shape of his dick, her body lurched back and forth as the slapping of skin echoed throughout the office. His hot shaft throbbed in her incredibly tight ass, and it took every fiber of his being to suppress the urge to cum.

"Unnghh jue puta!" she moaned, muttering more things in Spanish under her breath. The discomfort she felt started to change into something else. The dichotomy was not lost upon Veronica, and her own feelings were pulling her in two different directions.

"Moan all you want babe. We are on the top floor. Nobody will hear you."

He cupped her bare tits, pinching the nipples and cupping her boobs, feeling their weight. Her nipples were rock-hard, and at his touch she leaned back against him letting out a long, sustained, trembling moan.

He looked down and marveled at the how slick his cock was each time he pulled it out of her ass. He was fascinated by her shapely ass cheeks and the way they shook with each thrust. He was fucking her so hard that he was causing the desk to creak under the pressure of his assault.

She leaned forward again, bracing her hands on either side of the desk. "Fuck," he growled gripping her waist as he pumped harder and faster, sweat flying everywhere. His hand came down sharply across one of her tender cheeks, making her yelp loudly. He sped up his thrusts on her ass and they got into a nice rhythm.

Max wrapped his strong arms around Veronica, straightening her position, holding her place as he jackhammered into her. "I'll teach you not to steal." He grunted.

Veronica stared at the sordid reflection. A rush of lust came over her. "Yes, sir," she panted, "I'm so sorry for stealing the money. I'll never steal again!" Veronica felt as if her body was on fire, nothing else mattered but the thick shaft reshaping her tight ass.

"Oh my god! Fuck me! Ay asi que rico! Ay así papi dame duro!" she shuddered. Veronica slowly started matching his thrusts while her ass was clenched down on his cock. Veronica hissed and arched her back. Her humping increasing, slapping herself faster against him. "Ay que rico por el culo! Oh my god it's so big! Fuck me hard! Just like that!"

"That's it you little whore. I knew you'd like it. I've wanted to screw on this desk for the longest time."

A strong wave of pleasure broke free. Originating from the pit of her stomach, it washed over her body and left behind nothing but pure bliss and ecstasy. Veronica moaned louder, delirious from the pleasure, the growing orgasm slowly consumed her body. Twenty-four years of celibacy will do that to you.

The two of them were perfectly synced in a mating rhythm that enabled to fuck his beautiful secretary at a perfect pace.

The young girl could feel the pressure rising within herself. It was completely different feeling from like the one from all those secret nights in her bedroom, in the darkness, her fingers slippery between her own thighs. She could feel every muscle in her body began to tense like a steel cable. This was going to be no ordinary orgasm. Veronica felt her clit harden and her navel tighten, her eyes widened almost in panic with every thrust the pressure became stronger and stronger.

Pleasure shot into the depths of her pussy. She knew an earth-shattering orgasm was building inside of her. Veronica knew from this point forward, her hand wouldn't be enough from now on, she was responding like a wanton whore.

"I'm... I'm gonna to cum," she whimpered loudly. "Ay así dame! DAME! Ay diosito que rico me voy a venir!"

"Cum for me babe. Show me how much you love my big cock up your ass."

His balls grew tighter, eager to release a second massive load.

"Ay! Madre de diooooooooos," she moaned through clenched teeth. The buxom secretary's eyes rolled back. Her mind went blank, and she couldn't think of anything else even if her life had depended on it. Her knees buckled, as a thick stream of her sweet essence, splattered all over the carpet.

"OH MY GOD KEEP FUCKING ME! FUCK YES!" she wailed in ecstasy. Cum blasted from her pussy where the pressure inside was too great, flooding down their thighs and calves.

Her expression was pure release as she angled herself onto Max's fuck stick, breasts jiggled, and ass rippled as she slammed backwards.

"Ugh...Virgen santisima!" her legs shook as the orgasm ripped through her. A large puddle on the floor as another thick stream was released.

As the waves of orgasm rippled through her body, her ass clenched and unclenched repeatedly, practically milking him with her inner muscles, sending him over the edge. Max tightened the grip of his arms around her waist. Veronica could feel his cock getting harder and harder.

"Holy Fuck!" he growled as he hilted himself, spraying her ass full of his hot cum, coating her insides completely.

Veronica arched her back and moaned lewdly as Max filled her, warming her pipes with his molten cum, marking her as his own. His strong arms kept her in place as each pulsation poured out of him. Veronica leaned back, bathing in the warmth and safety of his strong a frame, a fuck-hug that neither party wanted to let go of. They remained in the same position for a moment, coming down from their orgasmic high.

Only the sounds of their heavy breathing could be heard. Veronica was drenched in sweat; she could feel their mingled juices running down her thighs. Until a few minutes ago Veronica had never even been with a man before, and she had certainly never had such a large cock inside her before, she was still a virgin...technically. Her legs felt like jelly. She glanced down at the large puddle under her. Veronica had never squirted before, for a brief moment she panicked, thinking she was about to pee herself, but she couldn't stop herself, she had never cum so quickly, smoothly, and effortlessly in her life. Everything had happened so fast, but it all had been so...exhilarating, never had she felt a bigger satisfaction like in that moment.

Veronica quivered as Max slowly slid his spent cock out with a wet pop and watched his thick, white load seep out of her slick asshole. He slowly released Veronica from his embrace. She laid on top of his desk from, breathing heavily from the force of her orgasm.

With a wicked smile, he gawked at her spasming, winking hole. A loud slap echoed throughout followed by a loud yelp.

"You know what to do, Veronica."

Without having to tell her twice, she got on her knees in front of him again. Her mouth was securely around his thick crown, her head bobbing, licking up and down his cock, she sucked his cock like a broken a straw, sucking and cleaning it thoroughly. She lowered her head and began to clean his balls too.

"Woah! Holy shit! Yeah, baby, lick my fucking balls, too. I like the initiative, Miss Silva," he smirked. His balls were so big, Veronica could only suck one at a time.

He put his pants back on and walked back to his desk. Totally spent, he fell back into his chair. Veronica slumped on her knees in front of him, her hands resting on the floor.

Sweating, panting, her face streaked with mascara Veronica processed everything that had just happened, from this moment on her life will never be the same. She picked up her clothes and stood up. Finally, she peered up at him and asked. "Mr. Bender are we, we good now? You won't call the police, right?"

"Yes, Veronica. I won't call the police, as long as you do what I say from now on. Now go clean up. Once you're done, please come back. I need to discuss a few details with you."

A few minutes later she walked back in. Fully dressed, her hair and make-up fixed. It was as if nothing ever happened.

"Well, it seems you really enjoyed that. Who knew my favorite secretary was a squirter," he smirked.

Veronica cast her eyes down to the floor and a slight flush crept up her neck and ears. She was going to deny it tomorrow, no doubt about it, but he knew she was his. Women love big dicks, it's a fact of a life. When a woman says 'size doesn't matter' they're just lying to themselves. Max had seen it first-hand so many times.

"Veronica, I was thinking that maybe we should you change your current wardrobe. Maybe we should loosen it up a bit. Let's say tighter blouses, shorter skirts and dresses. Black stockings, heels, and of course no panties. Any questions?"

Veronica stared at him. "Mr. Bender, I don't own those types of clothes," she replied, her eyes narrowed with a fake smile beneath them. "I have work attire, not whore attire."

"Yeah, I thought you wouldn't. That's why I thought about giving you a little gift, since you are such a great secretary," he smiled back. He took a band of money from a hidden compartment in his desk, placing $10,000 in front of her, that amount was nothing to him.

Veronica froze when she saw the money. The crisp one hundred dollars bills stared back at her.

"You can have the rest of the day off, so you can go shopping. My office whore has to look the part," he grinned.

She kept looking at the money, fidgeting, clearly thinking about whether she should take it or not.

"Unless... you don't want the money... I..."

"No!... No, I'll take it, sir. Thank you." She approached him, quickly grabbing the money off the desk.

"Very well then. That'll be all, Veronica. You may leave. Please don't be late tomorrow, we'll have a lot to do."

"Yes, sir." She turned around, walking towards the door, leaving.

Max leaned back in his chair and contemplated how much fun he was going to have with Veronica starting tomorrow. His own personal whore, the possibilities were endless. She definitely enjoyed it; the proof was splattered all over the carpet. Maybe coming to work every day wasn't so bad after all.

_________________________________________

Greetings people

Illogical here.

I'm trying something new this time. This is my first story under this category, so please go easy on me. As always do let me know in the comments, your thoughts, suggestions, criticisms and/or feedback.

This is a re-edited version.

Big thanks to Twins56 for editing this story.

Until next time,

Illogical.