The Secretary's Sadism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she could be so cruel to them. One poor idiot kept coming on to Caverly, and the girl had seduced him into a closet...

She'd pulled out his dick and burned it with a cigarette...and then gotten him fired for sexual harassment.

Remembering the guy's screams, Lourdes felt better about her own intolerance to cigarette burns...

But what would Caverly do to her, if she came on to the young girl...

Now, Caverly sighed and rolled her huge blue-green eyes.

"D'you mind if I take an extra half hour for lunch, Ms. Caliente? I can make it up at the end of the day.

Caverly rolled her eyes. "I know Mr. Melchoir will get pissed off..."

"I'll give him an excuse" Lourdes laughed generously, but you know you never make it up at the end of the day."

Lourdes thought of the various young men who pulled up, honking for the beauteous Caverly around four-thirty.

"I'll type the outgoing and finish the filing, Caverly. I feel energetic, anyhow."

Caverly gave Lourdes a rare smile. "You are such a peach, Ms. C, and not a tool like the others."

Lourdes watched Caverly's cute little butt in the Pleather skirt as she strutted off on high heels.

For a moment, Lourdes looked down at her stapler, and imagined Caverly using it on Lourdes's nipples...

How did Lourdes find herself falling into what became such an interesting pit?

The next day, Caverly mentioned casually that she was going shopping over the weekend.

But Cavvie was sick of having to buy stuff at the "Buttermilk Falls Bargain Palace"

The receptionist teased her-

"Imagine, our Cav in marked down clothes."

"Shut UP! Markie, it could happen."

"And what a tragedy." Markie snickered.

"I, you know, found this cute spaghetti strap dress at Nieman's? "

Caverly smiled, remembering the garment.

"It makes my shoulders look great, but the top is so fucking expensive...

And there's a leather bra bustier tank top, too." Caverly mentioned thoughtfully.

Lourdes's mouth watered at the thought of Caverly's magnificent breasts bunched up in this prospective purchase.

"I had a card for Nieman's, but my boyfriend had to take it back when I sent him home to his wife. I'm kinda broke."

Of course Caverly wasn't telling this directly to Lourdes.

Ah, but Lourdes was standing nearby as Cav regaled a group of laughing secretaries with a couple of male horny dogs from Accounting hanging on her every word.

"I had to break it off with him. He's in sports management, but doesn't detail his car! Still, I miss that damn charge card."

"I also saw these décolleté pumps, Jimmy Choos, six inch heels but my dad's not going to cough up six hundred bucks for them.

Dad's still pissed about last month's Visa bill, and I don't get a paycheck this week, 'cause I'm overdrawn-"

Caverly giggled. "I paid a decorator way too much to paint a mural of Sting and Bono butt-fucking on my wall."

Caverly sighed mightily now. "I can call Dad again, but his new wife is egging him on to starve me. She's just jealous...three years older than me, and what a pain in the ass."

So, on the next Saturday, Lourdes (promising herself she was just going to pick something for herself) ended up spending fifteen hundred dollars at various boutiques for Caverly as they enjoyed the morning together.

"This is awful nice of you, Ms. Caliente. We were going to find you some stuff but-"

"Caverly, dear. You need a decent wardrobe for work. You're a professional woman, you know. No, we don't to find anything for me. Is that the Wet Seal store?"

Later that afternoon, Caverly sunbathed topless by Lourdes's pool, as the older woman rubbed oil on her secretary's shoulders.

So smooth...Caverly felt her clitoris swell. Could she run to the loo and frig herself just a little...

"I hope you don't mind that I took my bikini top off, Mrs. C. Everyone does it on the beaches in the South of France...

I spent my junior year there, and I can order eggs in French now."

Lourdes breathed through her nose as she hesitantly wandered chubby fingers near the girl's cleavage.

"You can rub my boobs as well as my back unless it makes you uncomfortable, Mrs. C."

"Please call me Lourdes, dear."

Oh those gorgeous, hardening nipples, with little hoops in the pierced ends.

And Caverly was bi or at least wondering, because at some point, the girl had taken Lourdes into the house and they'd done what came naturally...

Thinking nothing of sexual harassment issues...

Lourdes had gone down on the sulky girl for three hours.

"You don't mind if I don't um, lick you back, Lourdes? You need to get a wax, no offense, it's kinda stinky...you gotta de-jungle it."

"I-I just like doing you, dear."

Massages, oral worship, shopping trips, this went on for several months.

Sometimes Caverly would come into the office and inform Lourdes that she'd had a quickie with Stan or Binky, and felt "gooey"

Lourdes would escort Cav into her private office, lie the girl down on the divan, and clean out the male mess with a receptive tongue.

At some point, Caverly noticed that Lourdes would run and get her sandwiches when asked, and light her cigarettes...

Sometimes Lourdes would even cup her own hand and let Caverly tap the ashes in it, wincing only slightly.

Caverly was unaware that Lourdes would have licked the ashes out of her palm if the girl had demanded it!

Once, Caverly actually slapped Lourdes on the ass while lounging in Lourdes's living room, telling her to hurry up and fetch some S'mores!

"Yes ma'am" Lourdes had said, and Cavvie had laughed.

And now Caverly would routinely sit on Lourdes's face on the older woman's king sized bed and watch "Access Hollywood" or "Dancing with the Stars" for hours, telling Lourdes to lick her faster when Liam Neeson was featured.

When Caverly left, Lourdes would rub Cavvie's purloined panties on her nose and diddle herself.

To self-punish, Lourdes was usually kneeling on the hard floor of her garage, occasionally twisting a clothespin on her nipples...

She'd imagine Cav was standing over her in a hot miniskirt and fishnet stockings, lashing Lourdes with Soli's dog-whip and laughing contemptuously.

What love was this!

And Lourdes found Caverly fascinating.

"I won the other night at strip poker with five guys from Delta Psi.

I had so many rings and scarves to take off when I lost a hand, that I stayed dressed way after they were naked...

And when it came time to take my bra off, I said I was tired and went home!"

"I got pulled over because I was weaving, and I wasn't drunk, and I wasn't tired or on my cell phone.

I was actually shaving my twat while I was driving, and the highway patrol guy just grinned, seeing my panties down under the steering wheel.

He asked for my number, and I gave him a fake one.."

"My cousins? Piper and Lexipro? Lexis called that because the drug that fixed her dad's being a downer and saved the marriage?"

Anyhow, Piper caught Lex with her husband, and they were totally fighting, and then they found out I was fucking him too, you know? What a scene."

"I was thinking one day?

I should name my kid Marisol after my mom, or Paris after Paris Hilton?

Or maybe Parisol? She's got to get a record deal then, right?"

Yes, Caverly was wild. She should be on the "View", Lourdes often thought.

Lourdes lived to make gourmet meals for Caverly, before escorting the girl to the bedroom to watch TV while her clam was pampered...

Sometimes Cav would be eating her salmon on a plate while sitting right on Lourdes's face, and Lourdes skipped dinner to lick on the um, juices.

Making dinner for Cavvie was a dream for Lourdes.

But Lourdes longed to serve Caverly the meal in the nude, and be ordered to kneel by the table.

Possibly refilling the wine glass and eating Cavvie's leftover scraps afterwards in a doggie bowl on the kitchen floor.

Sometimes, although Lourdes had never been attracted to men, she frigged herself dreaming of being forced to serve Caverly's male friends as well, perhaps sucking a guy's balls as he fucked Caverly in Lourdes's bed.

Or perhaps having Caverly burn Lourdes's bare breasts with a car cigarette lighter, the one Cavvie had used on the guy at work...

What an experience it would be having the burning end of the cigarette lighter from Caverly's 1969 refurbished MG...what a fantasy!

Caverly taught step aerobics and Zuma classes one night a week at the Y, and Lourdes had signed up, just to sweat and gasp as Caverly screamed directions.

Later, Lourdes had rocked alone on her knees on the garage floor, thinking of Caverly's commanding scream "Let's go, Ladies!"

Wouldn't it have been something if Caverly had urged Lourdes on with a cane, whacking her lard-assed boss to get faster jumping jacks...

Yes, maybe in the nude, while all the pretty young women in the class laughed derisively?

Or perhaps running on a treadmill, the incline high, as Caverly whipped Lourdes's bare butt to get her to go faster?

How utterly hot!

When Caverly mentioned one day that her one-bedroom was a "sty"...

Which was why Caverly always came to Lourdes's house to hang out...

Lourdes told Caverly that she would come to the house and help Caverly organize.

Things were going great for Caverly at work...

Lourdes had told the other partners that she needed Caverly for a special project...

And then Lourdes had hired a typist from her own budget to do all the actual work for herself and the others.

This while Caverly just sat in Lourdes's office, playing with her Iphone all day...

So it was no surprise that when Lourdes came to Cavvie's apartment, she ended up doing all the work there, too.

With a Master's in public administration and doctorates in health economics and corporate psychology, Lourdes was a spatial thinker, of course.

That Saturday, Caverly slouched in a bean bag in her small living room, making no effort to help in the organization of her apartment.

She looked so adorable, Lourdes thought, in the leather bustier vest that had set Lourdes back almost nine hundred dollars.

And Lourdes had taken Caverly to her stylist, and the girl had had her hair cut to a wavy bob, making Cavvie resemble a young Brigitte Nielsen.

Lourdes had brought the hair that had dropped on the beautician's floor home, and used Caverly's severed strands to exult in further masturbatory fantasy...

But truly, Caverly looked quite glorious in the leather top, with plunging vanilla cleavage.

Caverly's legs were encased in a pair of snazzy pink shorts that Lourdes had bought her when the two had gone to Morocco on a "working" vacation.

This had been glorious for Caverly, who had been paid to lay on the beach and fuck boys in their hotel room.

Lourdes, of course had been forced to sit in hot business meetings all day, paying a stenographer to take notes, as Caverly really wasn't good at that.

Cavvie was much better at glorious sunbathing!

Now, as Lourdes cleaned and scrubbed the walls of Caverly's apartment, the girl watched lazily from her beanbag, and why not?

Cavvie looked great with her crossed long legs, smoking a joint, and swilling a Corona.

Soon the place sparkled, and Lourdes looked hopeful. Would Caverly be grateful?

Caverly got up and ambled into the bathroom, leaning against the door as her employer knelt on chubby, arthritic knees wiping a little bit of leftover grime from the baseboard.

"You skipped the faucet, Lourdes. I should spank you." Caverly was joking of course.

Lourdes looked up at Caverly from her crouch on the floor and smiled ruefully.

"You know, Cavvie, before left home, I had to clean my mother's house. Mom was a bartender at the Dirty Sombrero, and night manager at Paco's Tacos, and didn't want to work too much at home."

"I think I used to drink at the Dirty Sombrero." Cav observed absently.

Lourdes's thunder thighs quivered at an upcoming memory.

"If I missed a spot on the faucet, Mama would take Papa's belt, and order me to strip and viciously thrash me until I screamed..."

"Sometimes she would use an old cut garden hose on my ass, and it was something else."

"And no one called Child Protective Services?"

"No, this happened when I was a young woman of nineteen."

"Fuck, you should've kicked your mom's ass."

"No, Mama was trying to urge me to learn good work habits."

"That must have been rough, though."

"Yes, Mama would whip until she saw a trickle of blood on my buttocks, and then she'd take me by the ear and lock me in the closet."

Lourdes sighed at the remembrance.

"Mama died when I was twenty-five. I still miss her."

"That is wild"

"It really helped me to be less careless, you know."

Lourdes winked at Caverly and leaned over to scrub the faucet again.

But then Lourdes coughed.

"Yes, if you really cared for me, you'd give me the discipline I need, kiddo."

Lourdes smiled as she finished the faucet.

"But I'm just kidding."

Lourdes thought a bit about Mama's whippings and of the haughty blonde before her.

So spoiled and barely thankful of all her friend, lover, and mentor had done for her.

Cavvie just assumed the world loved her and would serve.

It was said that their company comptroller's suicide was because Caverly had broken up with him.

Lourdes recalled that after the police and ambulances were surrounding Mr.Liboro's shattered body on the pavement above his office-

Caverly had been laughing up at the window!

Lourdes reminisced about Mama's whippings and of the haughty blonde, spoiled and barely thankful of all her mentor had provided.

"Hot damn. " Cavvie commented "My parents never laid a hand on me. They were worried about the damage it might do to my psyche.

And I didn't need to clean, 'cos the housekeeper and the upstairs maid did the chores. Maybe that's why I never learned to clean"

Caverly giggled when she thought of this.

Caverly looked down at her Sicilian boots, an "early" birthday present from Lourdes.

The boots had long sharp heels and twice, accidentally that afternoon, Caverly had accidentally stepped on Lourdes's hands when Lourdes had been scrubbing the kitchen floor.

"Well, you're a beautiful girl, Caverly." Lourdes's hands were on her own thick thighs, and she gazed up at the younger woman.

What a goddess!

"I got a scholarship to a private woman's college, one of the Seven Sisters, and I met a lot of girls very much like you.

I doubt learning to scrub floors would have helped them in any way. There wasn't a lot of peasant in them."

"Yeah" Caverly said tonelessly." But my father said I needed to learn responsibility, and so did my pothead brother.

Skippy was lighting all these candles, which ended up burning down our summer cottage. We were the only family on Nantucket living in a trailer."

Lourdes was listening, but just realized she still had not risen from the hard bathroom tiles.

She almost asked Cav whether she could arise, before she remembered...

Wouldn't it be something, Lourdes thought, if I was naked down here, mousetraps hanging off my nipples and Caverly was making me scrub this floor with a toothbrush?

Lourdes spoke again.

"At my college I often would see the pretty things walking up and down the halls in their cashmere sweaters, angora cardigans, leather pants."

Caverly snorted. "And since you're an old dyke, it must've thrilled you right, Lezzie Lourdes?"

So contemptuous, little Caverly was, but really had Lourdes done anything to merit Cavvie's respect?

Finally Lourdes got to her feet in the somewhat cramped bathroom. She was now standing very close to Caverly, staring into the beautiful blue-green eyes.

Lourdes remembered how the little college goddesses, mostly art history majors, had snickered at poor Lourdes as she'd bussed and waited tables in the cafeteria.

All the right answers the fat Hispanic sophomore got in class meant nothing to them, did not impress.

Lourdes's ugly Sears Roebuck and Dress Barn clothes engendered their full contempt...

"Jesus, fatty-fatty-two-by-four-can't-get-through-the-kitchen-door"

Once, a couple of the ladies on Lourdes's floor had ambushed her when she was mucking out the school's riding stables, yet another scholarship job...

Most of the young women had their own horses, and didn't really care to clean dirt off the hooves, or to bathe their geldings, so for a few extra dollars, Lourdes did this too.

But on this day, the young ladies were feeling mischievous. One came in the stall and pretended to seduce, Lourdes, and actually got her to take off her clothes.

Then her friends had run in, whipped poor Lourdes with their riding crops. A couple of the young guys from a neighboring school had thrown a huge bucket of horse piss on the sobbing fat girl...

And then Lourdes's prospective suitor had tripped her so she'd fall in the mud, and they all took turns kicking Lourdes's obese, flailing body with their spurred boots.

"You're a filthy hoggy wetback." The preppies had screamed.

And then Lourdes's roommate, whose horse Lourdes had been washing had strapped a Halloween pig snout mask on her, and had made Lourdes suck off the Negro groom.

They'd left her there, lying on the barn floor. One of the guys worried that Lourdes would call the police, but his girlfriend said "Fuck no. She gets off on this. She's probably frigging herself with a horse's carrot snack right now."

And that night, the same girl had asked Lourdes for some French tutoring...

Lourdes behaved as if nothing had happened that afternoon, and they conjugated French verbs together.

Standing so close to Caverly now, Lourdes felt some regret for being such a pushover, but at least Cavvie might let Lourdes do some cunt-lapping.

Caverly suddenly said. "Well, Lourdes, my tits feel all tense. I know you like to suck on them."

Yes, those marvelous breasts...

Cavvie waved her boobs at Lourdes, but there was a mysterious sparkle in her eye.

Lourdes stepped closer to Caverly, reaching to undo her secretary's bustier.

But Caverly turned her nose up coldly, gave Lourdes a pout...

And then a roundhouse slap across the jaw!

Between her jeweled rings, her bracelets and the long nails, Cav left an interesting and quite scarlet imprint on Lourdes's face...

And Lourdes felt her teeth loosen...

"Wh-what's wrong, Caverly?"

"You pudding of cowshit, this place still looks like a dung heap. Why should I allow you the privilege of kissing my boobs?"

Caverly slapped Lourdes's other cheek and the older woman burst into tears.

Of course Lourdes should've left, or called the cops, or even pointed out that compared to when she entered, Cavvie's "dung heap" sparkled.

But Lourdes just panicked.

"I-please don't deny me your breasts. I was thinking about them all last night."

Lourdes almost fell to her knees again, but stopped just in time.

Caverly gritted her teeth, looking coldly at her boss.

Undoing the bustier, Caverly pulled out one glorious 36c breast and massaged the nipple herself, with her hard pink nails.

"Your mouth is watering isn't it, warthog?"

Lourdes nodded, her jaw aching, as she stared at the beautiful girl's hardening bare nipple.

"You just drool all over my tits. I remember, even before we began fooling around, once watching you out of the corner of my eye...

I was wearing a silk blouse tucked in that my mother gave me, and you could not focus on your work to save your life. God it was disgusting."

Lourdes remembered, and her lip quivered in humiliation.

"But I shouldn't let you suck my tit. You aren't fit to lick up the cigarette butts in my building's parking lot."

Lourdes began getting very excited "down there."

But she knew she must protest.

"But-Caverly-"

Cavvie let go of her own glorious nipple, and reached out and twisted one of Lourdes's meager boobs through her dress.