The Secretary's Sadism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lourdes bit her lower lip till it bled.

"Does it hurt, honey?" Caverly asked in a mockingly honeyed tone. "Probably not as annoyed as I feel having you want to grab me all the time, you homely old dyke."

"P-please, Caverly..."

"Oh shut your trap. Goddamn, you have a huge Mexican moustache. You should be on the "South of the Border" billboards...

You must be going through the change, you Guadalajara Goblin."

Caverly pulled her breast back into the bustier, tying the top neatly, and then slapped Lourdes again.

Then, the secretary shoved Lourdes slightly, and Lourdes fell into the bathtub.

"Now let's cool that old cunt off."

Cav turned the shower on icy cold. As Lourdes tried to get out of the tub, her clothes soggy...

Caverly shoved her back in again and again, laughing as Lourdes sneezed.

Finally Caverly turned the faucet off, spun on her heel, and excited the bathroom.

Wiping her face off, Lourdes watched Caverly's tight pockets bounce in the $300 shorts, back and forth, as if hypnotic

Oh, that bubble butt!

Yes, Lourdes's vagina was now throbbing with an intense desire.

For a moment, Lourdes remembered her beautiful mother, always enraged with her daughter's sloppiness.

Once, the summer after Lourdes's freshman year in college, Mamacita had stripped Lourdes naked...

And suspended her from an eyehook in their cellar ceiling and let Lourdes's uncles take turns whipping her bare buttocks as the poor fat girl had hung there, weeping...

All this because Lourdes was hesitant to share the proceeds from a money award for a scholarship she'd won.

Mama had been so vicious...

Would Caverly think of doing something like that?

But was Cav a kinky one, or just very pissed off...

If Caverly threw Lourdes out, Lourdes's life would seemingly be over.

Now, Lourdes followed Caverly into the bedroom, babbling.

"I-I was just trying to help you organize your place-"

"You're lazy and slothful. You think you can get on my good side by using your Visa Black to buy me everything under the sun?"

"Uh-"

"If you really were selfless and cared, you'd just get me a card in my own name and pay the bill every month, instead of making me practically beg and hint when I want something."

"We-we could work that out-"

"You try so hard to impress me, and you're just a Spic maid's daughter trying to climb the social ladder. You're probably an illegitimate bastard, right?"

Cavvie walked into the bedroom, plopping herself down on the bed, crossing her glorious legs.

This reminded Lourdes of a time when she'd been involved with a man, a rare occurrence, but he'd answered her ad for a dominant...

They'd lived together, with his stepdaughter, and once the stepdaughter had caught him whipping Lourdes, and watched and laughed...

Lourdes had been terribly humiliated, and had complained, and the guy, Roger, had made Lourdes stand in the corner while he and his daughter ate dinner...

The next week, the daughter had taken Lourdes's pants down and whipped Lourdes herself...the daughter had been about twenty years old, and what an entitled little bitch...

And then she'd made Lourdes go down on her.

And now Lourdes was letting herself in for more humiliation with Caverly.

Caverly now began complaining, almost to herself.

"Goddamn, this room is small, I need a decent wardrobe closet."

Lourdes smiled weakly. "We could discuss me co-signing a new lease."

"Right, instead of getting me a nice condo. Just shut up."

Caverly reviewed her hot pink nails, leaning over slightly so Lourdes could gaze into her cleavage.

It seemed as if Cav was now pretending Lourdes wasn't there.

Lourdes of course, was soaking wet, but she didn't want to annoy Caverly by going back in the bathroom to change.

"Ma'am, do you mind if I take my wet clothes off?"

"I don't care. Sure, do it."

Lourdes removed her clothes, and tried to find a towel in the room, but suddenly she was startled as Caverly took her clothing and put it in a garbage bag.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"These are ugly clothes, and I'm going to throw them out."

"I-I don't fit into any of your clothes-"

"Ain't that the truth, Dumbo the Elephant."

"L- look..." Lourdes began unconsciously covering her still wet, trembling body as she watched Cavvie push the trash bag under her bed.

"I-I'm sorry, so sorry that I didn't scour the bathroom well enough."

Caverly waggled her cleavage, looking up at the nude, overweight woman with great disdain.

"You don't care about hygiene, right, Lourdes? You just want to play with my tits, and lick my clit, but taking care of yourself, no way?"

Cavvie waved her boobs merrily.

"Yes, I would love to kiss your nipples, Cav. I love the little gold hoops."

"Yup, you're a randy old shrew, aren't you?"

Lourdes stared at the floor. Her little red glasses were covered with shower water, and also were a little foggy as the two women had engendered such heat in the bathroom.

"Nothing to say, you gargantuan gerbil?"

Caverly's taunts reminded Lourdes so much of the name calling she'd gotten from school cheerleaders, and even people passing on busses "Move it, you shrew, you pig, you cow!"

Such beautiful girls. Had they been right about her?

Lourdes had been offered friendship by other bookworms, nerdy girls, or even just women with normal attractiveness, nice people.

But she'd always just trailed after these sadistic bitches.

And now Lourdes had a little sadist of her own.

Did Caverly care for her at all? Was she to throw Lourdes out this afternoon?

Caverly had Lourdes's clothes. Perhaps she was planning to cut three holes in a Hefty garbage bag and have Lourdes wear it and walk across town...

After all, Cav had Lourdes's purse in the bag under the bed now.

Caverly could easily sue Lourdes for sexual harassment if she wanted to.

Lourdes felt as if she'd be happy to give up her entire career for a moment more of humiliation by this silly girl.

As if she was reading Lourdes's mind, Caverly said,

"I shouldn't be fraternizing with my boss anyway, right?"

"Fraternizing" was a big word for Caverly, but she carried it off well.

"I really should throw you out of here, Lourdes."

If I'm lucky I could get my clothes back, Lourdes thought dispiritedly.

I could go over to Gupta's house. Gupta, a married tranny from Nepal, had been unhappily divorced from his domme recently.

But, using his engineering degree, Gupta had fashioned a machine that force-fed your mouth a long dildo, hard plastic, ramming it, literally skull-fucking your mouth...

If you were tied to the machine.

Gupta could chain me to the machine as he's done in the past...Lourdes thought...

Maybe choking on the big strap-on thing might take my mind off Caverly Crowe and her demanding, selfish being.

Of course Gupta may be using it himself right now...

If you are chained the opposite way it rams in and out of your asshole...

Caverly's nasal tone interrupted Lourdes's thoughts.

"You did a crappy job on my place, probably just hoping that I'd let you slobber on my nice jugs...

And that I'd waste my time sitting on your fat, homely face."

Caverly, again, I'm sorry..."

"I should burn your clothes and make you walk home in the nude."

the NUDE?

This was so hot, so humiliating...but of course Lourdes didn't want to get arrested.

"If you want me to leave, Caverly-"

"Miss Crowe to you, Piglet."

Lourdes was the first member of her family to go to college, and this little pampered idiot was the first of hers to drop out of finishing school, but still, who was in charge here?

MISS CROWE?

The arrogance.

Lourdes had seen a picture of Caverly's father, the great Lowther Crowe in "Fortune" magazine, and he also looked completely entitled and viciously self-centered.

With a hideous toupee, by the way.

And yet, everyone worshipped him.

And now for the offspring.

As Lourdes was considering all this, she felt Caverly's little hot pink nail reach up again, grabbing and twisting her unfortunate droopy nipple.

"What do you call me, Lourdes?"

"M-Miss Crowe. Please don't make me leave."

"What, do I need an appetite suppressant around here?

What're you going to do, give me one of your hideous crooked, yellow teeth smiles to scare the roaches off?"

Lourdes couldn't take much more of this.

Cavvie had relinquished the nipple, but Lourdes began sobbing softly, biting her lip some more.

"Aaw...look at the big, bloated crybaby. Jeez, either you shouldn't cry so much or you shouldn't wear mascara...

You look like a drunken raccoon now. And that ugly mole on your left cheek is huge."

Lourdes flashed on an image of Caverly tying her to the bed and whipping Lourdes's breasts with a belt.

Could it happen?

Lourdes's clit was leaking from horniness. She remembered Buffy Hansen who had been Lourdes's dominant for a while back in 2012.

Given to big hats and regattas, Buffy had been incomprehensibly cruel to Lourdes.

Buffy had been disinherited by her family, and needed the older woman's financial support.

But she'd been merciless, and once had forced Lourdes, a committed lesbian, to go down on a worthless ex-boyfriend.

Later, after Lourdes showed Buffy where she volunteered at a soup kitchen, Buffy had somehow gotten Lourdes to suck off a couple of bums in the back alley...

But, fiery imperious redhead that she'd been, Buffy was a piker compared to the evil, entitled creature reclining before her.

Now, Caverly reached into her nightstand and pulled out a box of Lucifer matches.

Lucifer matches were the big wooden ones, which you could strike against anything.

"God, watch you mooching around on those beer-keg ankles."

Cav struck a match and the two watched it burn bright.

Caverly smiled as she held the tiny flaming torch in front of her, as she sat on the bed.

"Open your mouth, Lourdes. I want you to catch this little stick on your tongue, so the carpet doesn't get burned."

Caverly flicked the match at Lourdes's jaw, and burned her cheek before the match fell to the floor.

Lourdes hurriedly stomped it out, singing her bare foot.

"You are such a clumsy, worthless pig."

Caverly lit another match.

Lourdes was terrified, but overcome with desire for the young woman in her leather top.

Oh, how Lourdes longed to remove the pink shorts, and go down on Caverly, but it didn't look good.

Caverly tossed the next match right into Lourdes's navel.

Lourdes shrieked, and Cavvie laughed.

"Right in the belly button, did that hurt, princess? That's right stomp it out with your bare feet."

Caverly regarded Lourdes critically.

"You're not brown like most of you cucarachas. Your mom must've slept with a real white guy, maybe a Swede...

I wonder if he did her in the ass?"

Lourdes, who was unfortunately albino and slightly balding with the red, tinted spectacles, quailed, but bit her lip.

Actually, Lourdes's parents had enjoyed a wonderful marriage, but amazingly Caverly's racism and unfounded comments about Lourdes's familial state...

Was getting Lourdes even hotter!

Cav struck yet another match against the bedspread, and flicked it expertly against Lourdes's right nipple.

Lourdes felt the sting but stood it valiantly. She felt incredibly bared and humiliated before her cruel secretary.

"Your tits are like empty wallets, Lourdes. Check out these."

Caverly pulled both her tits out of the bustier, magnificent in their chubbiness."

"Don't you wish you could suck on them, Ms. Caliente?"

But Caverly said "Miss Caliente" so mockingly.

Cav struck yet another match and snapped it at Lourdes's neck, and Lourdes lunged back, her eyes never leaving Caverly's pierced nipples.

"Jesus, I'm trying to burn off some of your body hair. You have no gratitude."

"P-please..."

Caverly shook her forefinger comically.

"Now stand still, and keep your hands behind your back you tubby wetback...

Stand very still. If I burn you up, I'd be doing the world a service. Just stamp out the matches when they hit the floor."

"It hurts-"

"I could have you lick them on your haunches, Pudgy. That would hurt more...

Though a burned tongue might shut up your whining."

"So if you want to suck my tits, you need to beg me."

"Yes ma'am."

"Beg hard. Keep your hands behind your back-I hope I don't have to tie them-and drop to your knees now...

Plead for my tits like you mean it."

Lourdes dropped to her knees, somewhat clumsily, as she'd been ordered to keep her hands behind her back.

"P-please let me suck your magnificent breasts, Miss Crowe."

Caverly leaned over and struck another match on her elegant rear end.

The shorts were incredibly miniscule and Lourdes's eyes were all a goggle, staring at Caverly's creamy thighs.

Lourdes's concentration was broken as Cav tossed the match between her employer's thighs.

"Tell me more about why I shouldn't throw you out of my house, or call the I.N.S. Are you an illegal?"

Lourdes should have been horribly insulted. Her family had been in the United States, hell, in Buttermilk Falls, since 1963.

"God, this is funny" Cav said absently. "My sister Troyce is engaged to Wyden Axelrod, whose assistant to the mayor?

Yes, and Wyden likes getting spanked but watching you get wet while I throw the matches, you're a worse masochist-"

"Uh, I've tried to be kind and generous to you, really, Caverly-"

"Miss Crowe! I am Miss Crowe!"

Caverly leaned over and slapped the kneeling Lourdes on the cheek once more, dragging her jade ring until there was a long streak on Lourdes's chin.

"I should go outside and snap the radio antenna off your Miata and whip your fat ass with it."

Lourdes's eyes teared up again.

Caverly pushed her leg out and ran her heel into Lourdes's quim.

She pushed it in and out of Lourdes's clit for a few moments as Lourdes breathed, closing her eyes...

She was coming close to an orgasm...

Suddenly, Caverly withdrew the heel.

She reached under the bed and pulled out the garbage bag with Lourdes's clothes and purse in it.

"My boyfriend is taking me to Luxembourg for a year, did I tell you that?"

"N-no, Miss Crowe-"

"Yup. I got you to clean this place because I am going to sub-let it. I put my notice for two weeks on your desk last night, but I'll be gone by tomorrow."

"B-but..."

"Now dress and get out, you fat Cuban head-case. I hope you find another girl to weird out."

Weeping, Lourdes dressed and left the apartment.