The Secrets of an Indian Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kavya goes to the bedroom to find new dresses and finds nothing sexy. She takes off her night gown and wears a new black bra and panty. On it, she wears a jeans with a sleeveless top and a shrug. As she wants to surprise her husband, she just casually messages him. Kavya knows that Manoj messages at lunch generally and asks her a few home selfies. She was waiting to get introduced to sexting.

M: Hi. How are you. Had your lunch?

K: No. Not yet, you?

M: Yes. The lunch break is going on. What's my baby doing?

K: Nothing. (Tensed and trying to find the right moment)

M: Did you finish shower? What are you wearing?

K: PHOTO. (Wearing Jeans and shrug sitting on bed)

M: Wow. Going anywhere?

K: No. Staying in home.

M: Show full body.

Kavya gets excited and places the phone on the bedroom table. She locks the door and switches on the camera timer.

K: PHOTO (Standing straight with hands inside jeans pockets)

M: Wow. Amazing. Take off the shrug.

K: PHOTO (Wearing just a pink sleeveless top and blue jeans)

M: Show me your armpits.

K: PHOTO (Standing with hands behind head, showing a dark shade of armpit hair)

M: Looks yummy. Lick them.

K: NOOO.

M: Lick both of them. Do it.

K: PHOTO. PHOTO (Licking both the armpits with tongue). Kavya gets enchanted by her own sweat smell and licks her armpits even without camera.

M: Take off the t-shirt.

K: PHOTO (Standing in black bra and jeans covering her face).

M: Show me face and make horny expressions.

K: PHOTO. PHOTO (Biting her lower lips and sticking out her tongue).

M: My Slutty Cinderella ;*

K: I'm feeling shy.

M: Take off jeans.

K: PHOTO (Standing naked in bra and panty)

M: Woww..turn around

K: PHOTO (bent down showing ass)

M: Wow. I'm horny.

M: I'm sorry. I have to go..break is done. Bye.

The next message Kavya sends isn't delivered and she got upset now. It was going good and she wanted more. She turned on porn on her TV fast and started watching some hardcore videos. But she is not getting turned ON looking at sex. She scrolls through the Menu and finds a video where a woman is naked infront a pizza guy. Kavya gets interested. She clicks on the video and starts watching it.

A homely wife, roaming in her night gown removes it as soon as the delivery boy arrives. She attends the door stark naked and takes the delivery. She keeps recording the video and stops it once the delivery boy leaves. Kavya's interest is spiked. Why would anyone do like this? Does it feel better showing off body to strangers? Kavya clicks on another video.

A young girl, attends the door naked and takes the delivery. She then lets the delivery boy touch her and gives him a handjob. The delivery boy leaves after being denied her number. Kavya sees the category named as 'Exhibition and Voyeur'. What a strange name she thinks. She opens the category and starts clicking on videos. Some show women naked in public, some show women flashing their privates to strangers, some show high class women indulging with strangers. Kavya starts binging on these videos, and without her knowledge, she starts rubbing on her vagina.

Being so horny and alone, Kavya wanted to masturbate herself but she never did it. She don't want to do it with her own fingers. She switched the category to masturbation and opened a video. She saw a girl masturbating hard with a cucumber. Kavya gets hypnotised at the visual of a hard cucumber sliding in and out of a juicy pussy. She slowly removes her pants and goes to the kitchen. She doesn't find a cucumber, but finds a carrot. But the carrot is so small. Smaller than Manoj's penis. Having no option, Kavya gets on the couch and turns on the video again. Just like Manoj showed her, she sucks on her fingers and starts rubbing her nipples clockwise. YES, this is the right way. She then wets her fingers some more and starts groping her boobs hard. She lifts another hand pushing the small carrot into her mouth. She wraps it around her lips sucking in and out. She starts feeling that familiar warmth into her body. She takes the carrot out of her mouth and pushes it into her vagina letting out a small moan. Though small, it is repeatedly rubbing her G spot sending pleasure throughout her body. She starts pushing it furiously climaxing within two minutes. Though she achieved fast, it was a small orgasm.

Kavya continued watching the video sitting naked in the couch. The girl in the porn video then lifts her leg up and starts wetting her ass. Kavya's asshole started twitching but she doesn't want to do it. As the girl in video starts fingering her ass, Kavya starts feeling the heat build up. She turns around into doggy position like the girl in the video and starts touching her ass. She wets the carrot again and circles it around her ass. But she doesn't feel something right. She don't want to do it with a carrot inside her ass. Kavya then wets both her fingers and circles her anus. She pushes inside a little with a loud gasp. She pushes some more and just keeps it rotating it round to avoid pain. She keeps pushing more and more until her full index finger is inside. She then starts to finger it hard and gasping loud moans that are echoing through the empty house. The echos of her voice are tempting her more into insertion and she starts fingering her anus rapidly. She holds her gasp squinting her eyes and locking her lips while she pushes two fingers inside. After ten seconds, she lets out a loud man collapsing into sofa's headrest. The two fingers are still circling her asshole as she turns towards the TV. The girl starts sucking the fingered cucumber and her fingers feeling the taste of her own juices. Kavya looks at her own wet fingers drenched in pungent smell and takes them into her mouth with a satisfying moan. She gags her fingers into mouth making loud moans feeing asleep for half hour.

A poor man wearing nothing but an underwear begging the streets in a distance. Kavya is wearing a saree approaching him slowly. As she approaches him, he removes his underwear and throws it on her face. Kavya then responds by taking off her saree, piece by piece until she stands stark naked. As the beggar starts running towards her, Kavya turns around bending down showing his ass to him.

FLASHING CAMEL TOE

Kavya wakes up naked in her couch from this strange dream. She gets horny at the thought of flashing a stranger. She scolds herself for having such dirty thoughts and thinks about her husband. There is still time for him to return back. Kavya is still yet to cook dinner and goes into the kitchen wearing a towel. There are no groceries in the house. No vegetables. She trashes the carrot into a dustbin and goes to shower. She decides going to buy vegetables after the shower. While showering, Kavya frequently kept touching her genitals thinking about the new found freedom of her sexuality. She doesn't have to depend on Manoj to satisfy her desire. She can pleasure herself, but is also afraid of the new fetishes she is experiencing. She rubs on her asshole while showering which is now much looser than before. She finishes her shower masturbating once again, this time with fingers.

Kavya comes out and looks at her body in the mirror. At age 29, she looks like a chubby 25 year old, fair complexion, long hair that is always tied, a brown armpit patch that adds to her fair skin, thick thighs, a small bulging stomach, firm boobs that are not yet used and milked and a huge ass that needs attention. She takes her mobile phone and clicks a few more pictures after wearing a yellow bra and brown panty. Not being a fashionista, Kavya was used to wearing bulky cotton panties that leave huge panty lines and conventional bras that push boobs out of them. She wore the same red dress and white leggings from the morning. She pulls it tight upwards and gets satisfied with the feeling of a tightened pussy. She remembers Kushal's words about the vegetable market and decides to head there first.

Vikas nagar is a fairly new locality that is being developed fast as it is one of the first colonies to touch the National highway. Most of the families are lower class wagers that settled here a long time ago. Manoj bought the apartment for a moderate price a few years before the development started. All the people wear traditional village clothes except some college teens. A lot of stares were being thrown at Kavya, the neighbourhood beauty. She asks a bystander woman and gets directions for the vegetable market.

When she reaches the market, most of the vendors are setting up their casket. Seeing nobody there, Kavya thought returning their after other chores. She planned to recharge her mobile and to buy some groceries, so she looked for a mobile shop. She finds one nearby to the market, and goes inside it. A middle aged man (40) is sitting inside repairing the old mobile.

'Hi, do you do Airtel recharge here?'

The shopkeeper tumbles with excitement looking at Kavya and asks her to sit down.

'What type of recharge do you want, ma'm?

'The 259 rs plan, for calls and internet'.

The shopkeeper obliges and asks her to write her phone number and amount in the book. Kavya writes without hesitation as this is still the process in many shops. The shopkeeper says it will done in some time. Kavya thanks the shopkeeper and walks out swaying her lovely ass. The shopkeeper gulps down looking at her curves.

She does her grocery shopping and buys some essential spices and food items for kitchen. Its late evening now and she hurries to the Vegetable market only to see it already rushed upon with many people. Kavya sighs and keeps hustling through the crowd looking at vegetables. She buys a few tomatoes and finds Kushal at a shop. He is sitting down with all vegetables in front of him. His grandpa has taken the beside shop and is selling other vegetables. Ramulu's face lightens up as he sees Kavya. He tells Kushal to call her name and he calls her to come to their shop.

Kavya pushes through the crowd to the store. Both Ramulu and Kushal greet her and asks her to pick up vegetables. As the vegetables are placed on the ground, Kavya has to either bend down showing her cleavage or sit down showing her legs. Ramulu knows this and is waiting patiently for the show. Kavya realises this and decides to squat down as she didn't wear a dhupatta. As soon she squats down, she feels the flow a gentle breeze sliding down through her dress and touching her stomach. Her skin tickled. Kavya glanced around while picking vegetables and as Kushal was facing towards road, there is nothing but a wall behind him. She sees Ramulu busy in his chores and gets a naughty idea.

She shifts her squatting position from sideways to opening her legs wide and squatting down. She does this without looking at both of them. Kushal immediately glances sideways as to not look but Ramulu's mouth gapes open. He moves his seat sideways to get a much better look. Kavya sees this and smiles to herself shifting her squat towards Ramulu. His cock gets erect looking at the tender camel toe inside the legging. Kavya quickly finishes buying vegetables and leaves the store after saying goodbyes. Kavya pushes through the crowd enjoying the touches of strangers in a crowded place.

'Please come to shop once - Kameshwari Mobiles'. She gets a message from an unknown number in WhatsApp.

Kavya gets perplexed looking at the message. She gets angry at the shop owner for stealing her number and fumes towards the mobile shop. She goes inside.

'Did you message me to my number?'

'Yes, ma'm. But please don't get me wrong'.

'Who gave you the permission to message directly without asking?' Kavya raises her voice.

'Sorry, ma'm but I checked the recharge plans and the one you asked is not under validation. It has been changed to another plan. I wanted to make sure to know the right plan before recharging again.'

'Do you have a brochure?'

'Yes..here it is' The shop owner tries to touch her fingers while handling the brochure but fails. Kavya starts referring through every new plan.

'Ma'm, Never saw you in this place, where do you stay?'

'Oh, me and my husband moved here from Chennai. We are new to this place. Please recharge the 239 Rs one.'

'Oh, in that case let me do the first recharge as free for you. Please do come here everytime for your recharge.'

Kavya hesitates but the shop owner proceeds to put the money back on table. Kavya puts the money in her bag half smiling at the owner. As the recharge is being done, the shop owner had another plan to make his way into her chat list.

'Ma'm did you know about the new Airtel TV offer?'

'No.'

'You see this here-' he shows a Airtel Selfie board where the person can place his head inside the cardboard.

'yes. What do we have to do?'

'Well, it's simple. You click your photo with this on our Airtel Store App and get into a lucky draw. The top 5 draws have prizes.;

'Sounds pretentious. Does anybody really win'.

'Yes ma'm. A lady 2 blocks away has won a new TV a few days before. It is real. I plead you to take the picture.'

'Okay. But I don't have the Airtel app'.

'No issues ma'm. I'll take the photo on your phone and you can send me through WhatsApp. I'll upload to app directly from my mobile.'

'WhatsApp?' Kavya exclaims as she never sent a message to another man on WhatsApp before her husband.

'Yes, ma'm it is easy and fast through WhatsApp. Please, let me click you' the shop owner says taking her mobile phone from hand. As Kavya goes to the Airtel Cardboard, the owner smells the mobile and enjoys the lavender fragrance that she uses as body perfume. Kavya stands behind the cardboard poking her face out.

'Click. Click. Good. Now ma'm, a few full photos.'

Kavya's heartbeat raises as she listens to the word 'Full photos'. Why? She asks in a low tone.

'Well, they want to know if it's a real person or just an edited photo. Please stand here' he points to the corner of the mobile shop.

Kavya stands in the corner smiling as the owner clicks her full photo. He asks her to turn sideways and backwards. He clicks all angles fast. Kavya gets impatient and says enough. I'll win if It's written. Please finish the recharge.

'It's already done ma'm. I've saved my number as Kamesh in your mobile. Please send me the photos when you get time. Thank you'.

Kavya takes the phone and walks back home. It's already night and she has to cook for her husband. She prepares dinner fast and Manoj arrives just in time. Both of them have dinner. Manoj asks What happened to her in the afternoon and Kavya replies she just felt a little bit horny. Manoj pulls her close and kisses deep. Kavya expecting sex stars massaging his calves but he resists after the kiss. Kavya kisses back goodnight and he sleeps hugging her. Just before Kavya sleeps, a whatsApp message from Kamesh wakes her up.

'Ma'm, photos. The draw closes everyday at 12PM.'

Kavya sends her photos from the mobile shop. She wanted to add one more new photo from her gallery to play with him but resisted.

'You are so gorgeous.' Kamesh replies back.

'Excuse me?'

'Sorry. Couldn't control complementing after seeing such a beauty. All photos done or anymore left Wink? Kamesh sends with a wink.

Kavya clutches her phone to chest and sees her sleeping husband. She slowly takes a breath and replies 'We'll see tomorrow' and goes to sleep with a heavy racing heart for tomorrow's adventures.

12