The Secrets of an Indian Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
A horny Indian wife moves to a low class neighbourhood.
10.3k words
4.13
55.2k
57

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluedott
bluedott
93 Followers

A DISAPPOINTING MORNING:

'Spread your legs wide' says an unknown voice. Kavya spreads her legs and an unknown hand starts running its wet finger from Kavya's ankles slowly up to her thighs and keeps circling on her thighs. 'Do you want to suck it?' asks the voice. Kavya suddenly takes the finger into her mouth and starts moaning loud while touching herself. The moans keep growing louder and louder.

BEEEP...BEEP...6:00 AM. The alarm rings loud enough to wake up the whole apartment.

Kavya sits up from her bed in a flash and turns off the alarm. She thought it was all real. She stretches her arms into the air yawning and sees her sleeping husband. Manoj is still snoring and sleeping turned to the opposite side. She feels a wet patch under the night gown, so she runs her hand down her legs only to find the wet patch on her vagina. The dream made her wet. Kavya sees the sleeping husband and starts rubbing on the wet patch slowly in circles. The vagina starts oozing more liquid making her night gown have a 5cm wide patch.

Having no kids, Kavya knows she doesn't have to rush any chores until Manoj wakes up and starts getting ready for office. She slides back into her bed and covers herself again with the blanket slowly to not wake up Manoj. Under the blanket, she starts sliding up her night gown until her waist and starts rubbing her thighs massaging them with both hands. A slight moan escapes her mouth. She quickly looks at Manoj to see if he woke up and continues massaging her inner thighs. She moves her left hand slowly to her left boob and starts pinching the nipple feeling the pain. As she never fingered herself with her own fingers, she hesitated to do it. But unable to control herself, she rubs her vagina in slow circles while pinching both her nipples. But she isn't satisfied. She wants something to penetrate her soon.

Kavya gets an idea so that she can wake up Manoj making love to him directly. She flips Manoj making him lie down straight to the ceiling. Manoj still snoring, turns easily and continues to sleep. Kavya takes his right hand and moves herself closer to him sharing the same pillow. She then starts to rub his fingers on her vagina and penetrates one finger into herself. Manoj wakes up in a jolt and sees Kavya. She lets out a shy smile.

'What's so special for my hot wife this early morning?' Manoj says turning towards her.

'Make love to me' Kavya says putting a blank expression.

Manoj is perplexed from the monotonous reply and starts kissing her lips. Both of them turn to their sides facing each other and Manoj pulls Kavya closer placing her thighs on this stomach. Manoj starts kissing all over Kavya's face making her more horny. She slides down her hand into Manoj's pants and starts massaging his balls. Manoj lets out a small moan that excites Kavya. She starts cupping them more hardly making his penis stand erect. Manoj takes of her night gown and stares at her firm boobs that already have wet patches on nipples. He takes one into his mouth and starts sucking like a baby. Kavya hungs back her head and pulls Manoj closer into her cleavage holding his hair. Manoj starts sucking both her boobs one after the other while Kavya undoes his pants. She takes her thumb finger into her mouth making it wet and starts rubbing her thumb on the penis tip pressing it hard.

Manoj suddenly pushes her away and turns her towards his legs and hugs her tight again going into 69. The smell and sight of her wet Vagina made him mad. Kavya is facing her husband's erect penis now and starts sucking it slow massaging his butt. Manoj puts his face in between her legs and starts sucking on her clitoris making Kavya stop sucking and rest on Manoj's thighs. Manoj slows down and pushes Kavya's face into his penis signalling her to suck it. Kavya understands and starts licking his penis up and down from the balls to the tip. Both of them let out load moans as they pleasure each other.

'Put your finger inside, fast' whispers Kavya.

Manoj listens and starts rubbing her vagina with his finger making Kavya more horny and wild on his penis. She starts sucking it deep until it hits her throat and keeps repeating it slowly. Manoj then rubs both his fingers, one on Vagina and one on her anus slowly pushing his fingers through both. Soon, his fingers go deep inside both her holes and he starts pushing them back and forth in a rotating motion. Kavya is rolling her eyes out stroking his penis fast as she stopped sucking him to enjoy the pleasure sensations. Manoj starts increasing the speed on both fingers touching her G spot and rubbing it repeatedly. Kavya is reaching a small climax and is starting to let out repeated moans.

She wants to climax her husband also, so she sucks her finger and finds his G Spot under his balls starts rubbing on it circular while stroking his penis. Manoj increases the fingering speed as he too is nearing the climax. Kavya starts pressing on his G spot under the balls while stroking very hard hitting his thighs. Before Kavya releases her climax, Manoj starts spurting his cum all over Kavya's face and shoulders. Once he reaches his climax, he slows down the fingering thinking Kavya climaxed too. Kavya suddenly feels her heat going down as Manoj stops fingering and her orgasm is still stuck in the middle. Manoj licks her vagina one last time and looks at the clock hitting 7AM already, he pulls Kavya again back into his pillow and wipes her face with a towel and kisses her.

Kavya's face turns red from the disappointing orgasm but she still smiles and asks him to go get ready. Manoj kisses her forehead and leaves to the washroom. Kavya sits alone in bed rubbing on her vagina slowly which is aching and shivering as soon as she touches. She wanted to bring her vegetables to bed and have a fuck fest right there to satisfy her urges. But she has to start doing chores as Manoj leaves for office in a hour. She still loves her husband and thinks of giving him a much bigger surprise today than yesterday at his noon break. Lost in thoughts, she wears her night gown, does the bed and blankets and goes into kitchen to start cooking. A message from Kamesh vibrates in her phone, 'Good Morning Ma'm'., along with a forwarded photo of a Sun and a poem. Kavya is already in a bad mood and doesn't respond back.

She quickly freshens up, puts her phone to a charge and starts cooking. She loves cooking and it makes her happy. As soon as she gets to kitchen, her mood improves. She thinks that she can always pleasure herself in the afternoon while she is alone, why blame the poor husband. She kisses her mangalsutra and makes a tasty Poha for her husband. Manoj gets ready wearing a Plain blue shirt, tucked into a grey formal pant, looking as handsome as they first married. Kavya quickly hugs her husband planting him with kisses and serves him breakfast. She packs his lunch and puts a sad face while Manoj is leaving just to tease him. Manoj pulls her closer into embrace and tells her he will be back home soon today. Kavya winks saying, no need, i'll send your gift today afternoon itself to your office. Manoj smiles wider and starts teasing her as she pushes him outside. Manoj gets into his office cab and leaves as Kavya waves her goodbyes from the balcony.

She goes inside her bedroom to pick up another western dress for the afternoon photoshoot. She finds a transparent white top that needs to be worn with a Sphagetti inside and an old pair of mid thigh shorts his husband bought for her long time ago. She places them both on herself checking in the mirror and gets satisfied. She then picks up her broom starting to sweep her house while her WhatsApp vibrates continuously. Messages from Kamesh, 'Hi Ma'm', 'What happened, anything wrong', I'm sorry if i disturbed you', 'You are a very beautiful goddess' 'Please reply or block me'. Kavya lost in chores doesn't check her messages getting excited for the afternoon photoshoot.

SORRY, WRONG MESSAGE!

'Hi Manu' sends Kavya with a Love emoticon cleaning the kitchen table. She finished her morning chores and her sessions end with cleaning up the kitchen at last. It's 12.30 in the afternoon and Manoj gets a break within 1 hour. Kavya's anticipation is hitting new heights. She finishes cleaning the kitchen and sits under the fan in hall to cool off her body. To pass time, she switches ON the TV and puts a Serial but her eyes keep turning towards the clock to hit 1 o clock. Manoj usually replies until then, but there was no response that day. Kavya wanted to call him directly but thought of waiting till the lunch break. She started to feel bored soon and thought of an idea. She wanted to tempt Manoj even before the sexting starts by sending a sweaty selfie in night gown. She opens her camera and clicks an overhead selfie pouting her face. Drops of sweats visible on her neck and on the night gown as wet patches in between her cleavage. She goes to WhatsApp and sends it to the most recent chat without checking the number.

'Clink' The blue seen tick mark immediately appear and Kavya checks the name. 'AREEYYYYYY...PCCHHHH' she screams and quickly deletes the pic she sent to 'Kamesh Mobile'. Kavya regrets her mistake and deletes the photo altogether from gallery without sending it to Manoj. She can't let that pic leak to anybody as she moved new into their home. Her hands started to shiver waiting for the reply from Kamesh. Kamesh was quick to reply and bank on the occassion.

'That was beautiful'. Did you send it by accident ma'm?

Kavya is surprised from the reply as she expected him to say something slutty.

'Yes. Please delete it. It was intended for my husband'.

'Sure ma'm. I already deleted it. Why would i keep it if you didn't send to me directly.'

'How can i trust you?' Kavya replies back with a angry emoji.

'Believe me ma'm. I wouldn't lie to a beautiful woman like you. Check my gallery'.

Kamesh sends a screenshot of his 'WhatsApp images' folder and the recent pic is of a new Samsung mobile. Kamesh keeps sending more screenshots of his WhatsApp images and Kavya says its ok and stop. She scrolls through all screenshots and finds photos of Kamesh's family, vacation. She scrolls one more pic and finds a lot of photos of DSLRs and Lighting setups similar to a photo studio. Kavya always wanted to click pictures with a DSLR but her husband instead bought the new 40 Inch LED TV instead of a DSLR. She suppressed her desire for another new furniture but her photoshoot fetish was always strong with DSLR. She quickly replies back,

'Hi Kamesh. Do you own a DSLR'

'Yes ma'm. I also have a passion of photography but started to run this mobile shop for money. I'm setting up a new photo studio beside our mobile store. We bought a lot of new equipment with high quality DSLR cameras'.

'That's great. Did you do any professional photography?'

'Yes ma'm. I was a wildlife photographer and also worked as a portrait photographer for a few years.' He starts to send various photos of birds and animals he shot on his DSLR while on vacations. Kavya sends an 'impressed thumbs up' emoticon in return.

'Kamesh ji, What is portrait photography?'

'Oh, its photography for only people. Like models and actors.'

'Actors!! What actors did you do photoshoot with?'

'Not big actors ma'm. Many young boys and girls make their own photoshoots and submit them to studios. We help them build their portfolio by shooting them their body'.

'Did you photoshoot any girls?'

'Yes ma'm. I did photoshoot of a young woman in her early 20s. To be honest, she looks like you. But you are much beautiful.'

'Don't bluff now Kamesh. Do you have the photoshoot with you?'

'Yes, but I don't think I can show you?'

'Why not?'

'It's a model portfolio shoot. She wears a lot of western and skimpy dresses that show her skin. You don't want to see those types of photos.'

'Oh please now Kamesh, i'm also a woman. What is wrong with seeing another one. Please send a few pics if you don't mind.'

'Don't say like that. It's my pleasure to share my work with you. But please don't scold me if you find them vulgar.'

Kamesh sends one photo at first that shows a wheat skinned girl, wearing a blue ripped jeans and a red tank top standing on her heels. Kamesh asks if she wants to see more and Kavya replies 'Yes'. He sends another 3 photos... where the girl has unbuttoned her 3 shirt buttons from the bottom. She tied the Shirt ends into a knot and placed it tight above her stomach exposing her buttery navel. In the second pic, the girl puts an orgasmic expression with her hands behind her hand spreading legs while standing. In the third pic, the girl unbuttoned one more button from the top leaving only two buttons. She squatted down on her heels placing her hands on hips while revealing her naked shoulder with a black laced bra. Kavya's enthusiasm peaks as she sees these photos. She always wanted to look that posh and do photoshoots like them with her husband.

'Do you want to see the full photoshoot?' Kamesh responds with a wink.

Kavya checks the time and it's already 01:10 pm. No sign of message or response from Manoj. Kavya gets worried at this point and she calls Manoj directly.

'Hi Manu. What happened...No replies...No calls...are you ok?'

'Yeah baby. Our lunch was cancelled today as we had an urgent meeting. We are having our lunch inside the meeting. Looks like I won't have a break today. Sorry.'

'So you can't reply now?' Kavya sends a sad smiley.

'I'm sorry. Just this one day. I'll reach home soon. Go out for some time if you feel bored in home. Sorry Kavs ;* '

Kavya sighs and sends back a kissing emoji. She sends another one but Manoj doesn't see it. Kavya returns back to Kamesh's chat and sees at the last message.

'Yes. Send me all photos' Kavya responds.

'But ma'm. Why are you so interested in all this. Do you like Photoshoots?'

'I don't know. I like dressing up and getting clicked. I've never done a photoshoot.'

'You should do then. You have both a beautiful body and face.' Kamesh attaches a pic of the photoshoot girl undressing her pant button.

'Thanks' Kavya sends a red shy face smiley.

'Don't you click photos in your home then? Anyone can do a photoshoot anywhere' Kamesh sends a pic of the girl opening all her shirt buttons to show large round boobs wrapped inside a tight laced bra.

'No. I only take selfies but I don't even look good in them. They won't come that good' Kavya sends a crying emoji. She replies back to the pic with a fire symbol emoji.

'There are certain tricks while taking photos. If we use them, the photo automatically looks professional.' Kamesh sends a pic of the girl in laced bra holding her hands behind her head. She is seated on a small football squatting her legs wide.

'What tricks' Kavya responds.

'Can you send me the photo you sent me before some time. I noticed some error in that pic but didn't want to tell you then.'

'I don't know Kamesh ji...only my husband sees my photos. What if someone else sees my selfies.'

'Don't worry ma'm. i'll delete them afterwards and send you screenshots after wards. I've done other photoshoots of girls. You can trust me.' Kamesh sends the pic of girl undoing her bra strap while covering her bossom. Kavya starts to think positive after seeing the semi nude photo of a woman. If other models are giving away their poses with trust, there is no harm in showing him the photos.

'Okay. What pic do you want?' Kavya responds back with a nerdy girl emoji.

'Send me the selfie you sent me before. And also Do you want to see more of the girl's photoshoot or are we trying it'

Kavya knows that she is crossing the first boundary which means she'll repeatedly get the craving to break the same boundary again and again. But she wanted to feel like the girl in that photoshoot - bold, beautiful and enchanting and she is going to take risks to learn the art of seduction. With closed eyes and trembling hands, she opens the gallery and clicks send.

'Photo. No, don't send now. Send all her photos once we finish talking.'

'Wow, didn't get to see the pic for longer time before. But honestly, you are looking like an ellora statue with those sexy nose and sharp face cut of yours. There is a lot we can do with that face.' Kamesh sends with a wink.

'Like what.'

'The lighting in this selfie is coming from far away. You need to move closer to bright light and face towards it to get a nice photo. Go to your hall window and click in the same pose from top'.

'OK'

'Photo. Is this looking good' Kavya sends a photo of her standing near the window and sending an overtop selfie making a pout face. Her cleavage covered up under the neckline of her night gown. She immediately lowers her night gown to reveal a little cleavage and clicks another photo.

'Photo. How is this Kamesh Ji'.

Kamesh's balls dropped into ground looking at the tiny cleavage show from Kavya. He quickly understands the type of woman Kavya is, and decides to tease her to her maximum limit. He starts replying in a professional tone.

'No...it's looking good. But it's not looking like a professional shoot. Place the camera in Window grill and stand infront of it putting a timer. Take a photo until your knees.;

Kavya proceeds to do the same clicking her photo till her knees.

'Now put your hands behind your head.'

Kavya felt shy as she had a dark armpit sweat patch but she was already turned on by the photoshoot drama. She slowly lifts her hands up and places them behind her head making sure her sweat patches are visible. Kamesh sends a Love eyes smiley and puts a thumbs up.

'Now, turn sideways and put one hand behind head and one hand on your waist.'

'PHOTO.'

'Good. Now turn back put both your hands on waist.'

'PHOTO'.

'Nice. Now place your hands on your butt.' Kamesh sends a wink and hungry smiley. Kavya thinks for a second to do this or not but decides to go for it. She slowly slides down her hands onto her butt and gropes it firm. The timer clicks the photo at the right time.

'PHOTO.'

'Wow. You are the indeed the best looking model. Straight out of a honeypot. Now slide your nighty down your shoulder.'

'Kamesh Jiiii' Kavya responds back with 10 angry smilies. Kamesh realises he pushed too far and starts apologizing. Kavya knows that she is teasing him.

'Don't ever ask such vulgar requests. Clicking with dress is one thing. Doing skin show is another. I am not clicking that pose.'

Kamesh sends Sorry again and asks her for another pose. Kavya checks the time and it's already 4 PM. Today's chat with Manoj and mid afternoon masturbation are missed, but she found a new silly fetish she could indulge in. She wants to go out but remembers there is no vegetable market today. As Manoj gets back home by 6pm-7pm, Kavya wants to prepare a special dinner for Manoj. She wantedly skipped her masturbation so she can indulge in dirty sex with Manoj tonight.

'Please delete all the photos and send screenshots. Also don't message me in the evenings, I'll message you if i'm free.' Kavya sends a last message to Kamesh and he responds back with screenshots. Kavya knows that the bastard will save them somewhere and lie to her, but it is for her own perception of getting clean. Even though Kavya started to build these unpopular fetishes, she never doubted her sexuality and trusted her raw instinct. This is a woman who will prefer fucking to cooking any day. Kavya knows that but she loves her husband more than her vagina. But soon, does she know the maze her greedy vagina laid out to satisfy itself.

Kavya proceeds to the kitchen and takes out a bowl of paneer from the fridge. The smooth rubbery texture of paneer reminded her of Manoj's testicles and she crushes one into pieces while getting lost in thought about stroking a penis so hard it bleeds. She quickly gets out from those thoughts and starts cooking. She deletes all chats from her phone and puts it safely where Manoj can't see on a casual glance. Manoj leaving the office for home doesn't have a slight idea of the Dominica that's waiting for him with a raging desire for dirty fetish sex.

bluedott
bluedott
93 Followers