The Secrets of an Indian Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HIDDEN FETISHES EXPLORED

'Manoj' your are early!!' Kavya hugs her husband in excitement even before he enters the door.

'Told you, i will be'. Manoj kisses her back taking her inside holding her waist.

'How was the office today?' Kavya asks handling him a glass of water.

'Like everyday. But i'm sorry...i couldn't talk to you in the afternoon. What did you do by the way?' Manoj crashes on the sofa and takes the glass of water.

'Nothing...watered my plants...watched TV...slept for a while...' Kavya starts to look around in the room telling that.

'Really...your expression tells something else.'

'Manoj...i did something...I did something in the afternoon...'

'Whattt! tell...don't kill me with suspense.'

'I masturbated' Kavya lowers her head. Even though she did other things...Kavya didn't want to tell them to his beloved husband. But she quickly wanted to divert the topic towards sex...so she started to fake innocent sluttiness to get her husband into bed fast.

'Hahaha...really. So my training really worked it seems' Manoj laughs out loud pulling Kavya closer in the couch.

'What's there to laugh...i felt shameful'

'Did you feel pleasure though' Manoj pulls all her hair to one side and starts to massage it.

Kavya stays silent...

'yes or no' Manoj starts to blow air on her neck.

'Yes' Kavya moves closer to Manoj...

'How many fingers did you put inside?' Manoj starts to kiss Kavya's neck.

'Two...' Kavya turns towards Manoj and holds his shirt tightly. She squints her eyes decorated with mascara...and licks her lower lip. Manoj holds her hair really tight and starts to pull it down along with her face. Kavya still looks at him with her slutty eyes without saying a word. Manoj lets go of her air in one go pushing her away.

'Go and sit in the couch chair, little barbie slut.' Manoj unties the thread of her night gown and pushes her towards couch chair. Kavya follows his orders.

'Lick your fingers.' Manoj orders and relaxes back. Kavya starts to like this new game and gets excited to behave on orders. She slowly takes two of her fingers, spits on them and starts to lick them.

'Undo your dress with the other hand.'

Kavya sucks her left hand fingers and undoes her shoulder strap with her right hand. She stands up sucking her fingers slow looking at Manoj. The night gown falls to the ground revealing her stark naked body inside. The firm boobs that are still unused with brown nipples decorated as cherries on top of cake. A plump waist that has fat on its sides and a slightly hairy bush that extends all of her ass crack. Manoj drops his mouth gaping her at body but maintains posture to play authority.

'Turn around and show your ass.'

Kavya, fingers in her mouth turns around to reveal a medium large ass with a dark brown asscrack line passing in between her ass cheeks.

'Bend down and sway your ass round. Spread the ass cheeks wide while you do it.'

'Manojjj...' a slight moaning sound that doesn't signal either yes or no.

Kavya stops sucking on her fingers and bends down. She sways her ass round holding her knees together. She then slowly widens her legs and bends more. She spread her asscrack wide revealing her asshole twitching like a small oven. She starts to sway her ass round spreading the ass hole more and more. Manoj bends front and spits on her asshole making his spit crawl from her asshole directly down her pussy.

'Sit on the couch with your legs wide.' Manoj raises his voice.

Kavya sits on the couch and places both her legs on either arms of the couch chair. Manoj's spit is spreading under her ass slipping her down. As Kavya waits for further instructions, Manoj starts to undo his own clothes and gets naked himself. He sits on the couch again relaxed.

'Now masturbate as you did in the afternoon...and moan loud.'

Kavya anticipated that he would fuck but didn't expect this. She hoped for a good fuck but still is ok playing the game. She starts to rub her clit round and round like Manoj showed her making her ooze wet liquid. The pungent smell of her vagina filled the air inside the room. Manoj starts to touch his cock himself cupping his balls. Kavya didn't understand at first but now understands that they are mutual masturbating. Kavya likes it. She gets in the mood and starts to rub herself faster.

'Aahh...Manoj...' she makes a horny moan.

Manoj starts to stroke his dick faster. Kavya then inserts both her fingers inside at once rubbing her G spot. Manoj spits onto his fingers and strokes his hard cock.

'Aahhh...Manoj...aaaahhh' Kavya closer her eyes hard and starts to get lost inside her own orgasm. Manoj starts to beat faster hitting his hand to his thighs making sounds that are driving Kavya mad.

'Did you watch porn while masturbating?' Manoj slows down his stroking and asks her. Kavya too stops rubbing her pussy and looks at Manoj.

'Yes.'

'Did you like what they are doing?'

'Yes.'

'What were they doing Kavya...?' Manoj stands up and reaches for her mouth pinching her lips.

'They were fucking...' Kavya mumbles as Manoj is playing with her lips...

'Do you want to fuck like they do...' Manoj pushes his fingers inside her mouth pulling her tongue out.

'YEESSSS' Kavya has to scream to pronounce the word.

Manoj uses his two fingers and splits open Kavya's mouth making it as wide as possible. He places his foot on the arm rest and leans on Kavya, his dick right at her mouth. He looks into her submissive eyes that are pleading to toy with her.

'Open your mouth wide'. Kavya opens her mouth. 'More wide'. Kavya opens her mouth as possible. Manoj leans onto her and...

'THUD...THUD...' Manoj starts hitting hard strokes with his cock into his mouth. Kavya's eyes open wide but keeps her mouth open inviting him to stroke harder. After a few gags, Kavya starts making gagging sounds making Manoj increase his strokes. He is directly hitting the back of her throat everytime making the same sound as fucked in pussy. Kavya suddenly gags and throws up saliva on her face and on his cock. A look of shame and sluttiness in her eyes.

Manoj doesn't stop looking into her eyes and pulls out his cock. Kavya quickly grabs it and starts to stroke it making Manoj hang back his head. He quickly recovers and kisses her lips licking her saliva. Kavya hangs back her head into the couch as Manoj starts to lick all over her body. He starts from the lips and licks all over her neck. He then raises her hands and pins them to the back of her head. He starts licking both the armpits one after the other.

'Aahhh...' Kavya makes a loud moan pushing her armpits into his face. Manoj takes both her boobs in both hands and starts to press them hard. They suddenly turn red and her nipples purple. Manoj sucks both nipples and slides down between her legs. He starts groping her boobs round while licking her clit. Kavya quickly spreads her pussy lips revealing the pink skin inside. Manoj buries his tongue deep and starts to lick her G spot. Kavya arches back in pleasure.

'Turn around...quick'. Manoj lifts up her ass and turns her in the couch. He starts to kiss her ass cheeks smelling her ass. He then bends down and starts to lick on her ankle making her giggle. Manoj runs his tongue up and down her thighs and starts spreading her ass. He spits on her asshole and starts tongue fucking it. Kavya pulls Manoj closer holding his thighs and starts stroking his cock.

'Put it inside...please...put it deep...' Kavya moans ass Manoj starts to lick up and down her asscrack from pussy to spine. Manoj then puts it inside her wet pussy and pushes inside in one stroke. Kavya sways her ass towards Manoj with pleasure. Manoj holds her hair pulls her towards him. Manoj starts to push slow hard strokes making loud THUDS of skins hitting each other. Manoj then spits on her ass and pushes one finger inside. Kavya moans in pain as Manoj pushes his finger deep into her ass. He starts to increase his fucking speed along while fucking her ass slowly with his finger.

Kavya gets into mood and places her hands behind her head. Manoj takes them in his hand and arches her spine more stroking hard deep pushes. Seeing Kavya moan, Manok starts stroking faster and faster grunting himself. He soon reaches climax but pulls it out fast to avoid spilling his sperm inside. Kavya is reaching her peak but gets suddenly dropped as Manoj pulls out. He cums all over legs and falls on her cupping her boobs slow. Kavya cups Manoj's head from back and slowly turns towards his husband. Both of them collapse in the armrest.

Manoj starts kissing Kavya and she responds back with a much passionate kiss. She hugs her husband and closer her eyes. Manoj does the same and starts to rub on her thighs with his fingers.

After some time, Kavya opens her eyes and the clock ticks 10 PM. Manoj is already sleeping. She wakes him up and pushes him into the big couch. She slowly dress up wearing her night gown.

'Manu...wake up...its 10 PM...have dinner and then sleep.'

Manoj wakes up and dresses himself. Kavya quicky hurries into the kitchen to server her husband dinner. They both sit at the dining table and start eating.

'I liked it when you masturbated watching me.' Kavya slowly starts to talk.

'Anybody will masturbate watching you like that.' Manoj winks back. 'Why did you like it though, are you developing a fetish?'

'Fetish?' Kavya leans forward to show her interest.

'Yeah...within the world of sex, if you take liking to a particular type of sexual participation...it's called a fetish.'

'Like you love licking my ass?' Kavya jokes.

'Yeah...like I love licking your tasty body everywhere...' Manoj cups her thighs tight.

'What other types of fetishes are there?'

'Well...there are many...but for women...only a few i suppose. you can search it on the internet and watch some videos though.' Manoj responds back.

'Manu...don't you feel bad if I watch porn?' Kavya plays innocent.

'No...I watched it a lot when i was young...i still watch it sometimes now...why shouldn't you when i can do it?'

'Why do you watch porn when you have me?' Kavya turns her head away.

'Well...because they behave a lot sluttier than average women...i suppose.'

'So you like slutty women?'

'No...it's not about liking...cumming gets easier watching a sexily moving nude girl than a girl doing classical dance in traditional wear.'

'Do you like to see a sexily moving nude girl doing classical dance then.' Kavya hints and leaves to kitchen as the dinner is over. Manoj opens his eyes wide and follows Kavya...

'What do you mean...are you planning for a special gift...' Manoj hugs her from back after washing his hands.

'NOO Way...I meant that i will search for a porn clip of your interest and send it to you...' Kavya proceeds to switch off all lights as it's already 11 PM.

'Well...will the girl in that clip be a cute chubby south Indian wife from Chennai...' Manoj asks her as they sleep hugging each other.

'No...but she will be the most sluttiest thing you'll ever see...Now sleep.' Kavya tells her husband and watches him go to sleep.

She turns opposite to him and starts to imagine herself in skimpy clothes doing traditional dance poses. She used to practice Indian traditional dances when she was in school but she doesn't remember any steps. I'll look it on the internet, she thinks to herself and unlocks her phone.

'Good night, ma'm...i'll be waiting for our chat tomorrow...' a message from Kamesh...

'Okay...good night.' she replies back not knowing what else to reply. She puts the alarm for the morning and goes to sleep lifting up her night gown till her waist and touching herself. Rubbing her skin has become an addiction for her now and she wants to sleep naked touching herself all night.

She slowly slips into sleep thinking about tomorrow's adventures turning towards Manoj placing her naked legs on him. Manoj cups them and pulls her onto him making her sleep on his chest. Little does she know that her libido will make her cross boundaries the next day...

A CLASSICAL DANCE BEHIND CLOSED WALLS

'Byeeee...' Kavya waves to her husband going down the stairs to his office. Manoj makes a call symbol with his hands and winks at Kavya. Kavya understands what he is referring and acts shy. The office cab arrives. Manoj gets into it and blows a kiss to Kavya before leaving.

Kavya gets inside her lonely home and starts doing her chores. Kavya remembers their previous night conversation about how a slutty looking woman will always tempt men more than a traditional looking lady. Her ego burns. She stops sweeping and goes into the bedroom to check herself in the mirror. Kavya is wearing a blue night gown with hair tied at top looking like any average middle class woman. 'True what manoj says...a pornstar in sexy clothes will always dominate me in looks' she thinks to herself. She slowly runs her hands down her shoulders onto stomach and onto her thighs. 'I'll prove them wrong' Kavya challenges herself. She suddenly gets an idea to tempt her husband in a different way than usual in the afternoon chat. She quickly starts brooming and cleaning the house so that she can be free of all chores and indulge in her new favorite past time activity.

Kavya locks the door, goes into her bedroom and opens her wardrobe. So many clothes to select but all of them are semi western. Her phone clinks. A message from Kamesh.

'Hi...ma'm...good morning...had breakfast?'

'Yeah.Kamesh...just finished chores...you?'

'Yes...ma'm...im in shop...no customers today...'

'Ohh'

'What are you doing ma'm?'

Kavya hesitates for a moment but decides to play some fun.

'I'm practicing traditional dance... Smile ' she sends with a wink and shy emoji.

'Oh...wow...Bharathanaytam?'

'No...i don't know...i just know a few steps here and there...'

'Wish i was there to see Sad '

'Do you want to see...are you interested?' Kavya responds back...

'Yes...ma'm...im so excited...' Kamesh sends a ton of heart symbols...

'Wait then...'

Kavya doesn't change her dress but decides to dance a few steps she learnt in school and college. They were a mix of Indian classical dances and easy to perform steps. Kavya places the phone facing the floor downwards on a shelf and supports it with books. Now only the floor is visible from the camera. Kavya checks the cam view and steps into the frame. Only her feet and silver anklets are visible. Kavya checks the time and it's still 12.30 PM...still half hour for Manoj to get to lunch break. Kavya decides to have fun with Kamesh by teasing him a little. She pulls her nightgown to her knees and starts the video recording. She enters the frame showing her naked knees and then drops the nightdown. The nightgown falls only giving a glimpse of her naked knees for just a second. She then proceeds to dance a few steps showing only her feet. The sound of her anklets clicking rythmic to her moves. Kavya records a 15 second video and sends it to Kamesh.

Kamesh, pressing his dick under the store desk opens the video message and salivates at the thumbnail of her naked knees. He opens to see but gets disappointed soon as the show only lasts a second. 'Such a teasing slut' he thinks to himself. He immediately understands that Kavya is a woman that is dying for attention from anyone. The way she is teasing a stranger is giving him clues about her character. The more she is teased, the more she will get opened up. But Kamesh can't go the begging route as he knows that even though she will give some attention at first, she will soon lose interest. Kamesh gets an idea to test waters on her ego. He suddenly turns the plates from the begging stranger to a professional critique.

'Are you sure this is classical dance, ma'm...where did you learn?'

Kavya sees the reply back and gets bewildered. She expected something along the lines of Wow...beautiful...and all that stuff. But by learning that even 'Kamesh - the lonely mobile store owner' didn't get impressed with her skills, she willingly burnt the candle of ego inside her.

'What do you know about classical dance? Angry ' she hisses back with an angry emoji...

'I saw a lot of live performances and i can tell the difference ma'm...'

'Well...then tell me mr. professional...what is the difference...'

'In classical dance...they don't dance with feet...they dance with their eyes and body language...you are only dancing with your feet like Hiphop...bollywood dance...'

Kavya bites her tongue...her tease came back as an insult...she unknowingly forms an idea to impress kamesh with her dance...

'Yes...i too know that...and i can dance much better...but who are you to see it... Dodgy ' Kavya decides to throw back an ego punch...

Kamesh smiles to himself to know that his plan is working...

'Well...i'm a nobody but a new friend too...and someone with knowledge in classical dance...don't you want to impress your husband with your dance...?'

Kavya's heart melts as soon as thinks about Manoj praising her dance and then seducing her into bed.

'Okay then...i will show you my full dance video...wait...' Kavya decides to shoot a full body dance video...

'Noooo...not like this...' Kamesh snaps back quick...

'Why'

'Won't you dress up...what type of classical dancer dances in nightgowns...its insulting to all the great dancers.'

Kavya thinks deep. She too agrees with Kamesh. Even if she is learning the dance or just plain toying with the idea...she shouldn't do it in a nightgown...even her husband will laugh on her.

'I don't have a dance costume...looks like some other day...' Kavya sends with a sad emoji...

'No...you don't need a costume...you can design it in home itself...'

'How' Kavya responds throwing all her wardrobe onto the bed to find the best costume...

'Here...PHOTO'. Kamesh sends the photo of a gorgeous looking Classical dancer wearing a sleevless blouse...a gold color skin tight leggin...and a transparent saree on top of it. Kavya's heart skips a beat looking at the dress...

'Gorgeous' she responds back...

'I know right...check in your wardrobe if you have any of these clothings.'

Kavya searches through her wardrobe but all of them are just plain kurta paijamas or general leggings. She looks in another drawer and finds an old black shade transparent saree. As she was not accustomed to wearing any sleeveless blouses, she didn't find any...

'I only found the transparent saree...' Kavya sends a sad emoji...but Kamesh found it delightful...

'Can i make a suggestion...'

'Yes'

'Why don't you wear a bra or sphagetti as a replacement for the sleeveless blouse...both look the same...only width of the cloth is the difference...'

Kavya quickly imagines herself in a bra and transparent saree seducing her husband. Her tongue gets moist with saliva.

'Then leggings...i only have general ones...'

'Do you have any skin tight short...'

'Shut up...i'm not wearing any shorts... devil2 ' Kavya sends a devil emoji...

'It doesn't have to be very small...anyways the saree would be covering you...your wish though...'

Kamesh knows that she will do it but acts as her free will. Kavya doesn't respond back. She throws her phone away and looks into her wardrobe for any shorts. At last, she finds one. She holds the cloth in her hand and her pussy gets moist looking at the garment. It's a tight hugging skin colored under garment that is used to avoid panty lines on tight pants. She puts it to her thighs and it's only reaching her mid thighs. Kavya imagines herself in the full wear doing seductive dance moves. The idea of the whole thing makes her pussy moist when imagined infront of Manoj. She wanted to make her husband cry in the office to reach her. She wanted to be the sluttiest classical dancer ever.

She quickly opens the camera on her phone and click selfies of herself in the nightgown. She doesn't want Manoj to doubt that she wore the sexy dress even before she messaged him. Once done, she removes her nightdown and strips of her bra and panty...the cool breeze from the AC giving her goosebumps. She goes infront of the mirror and stands side legged with her hands behind her head. Little hair growing from the black patch of her armpits, firm boobs with standing nipples, a bulging pussy with strong scent and thick thighs that will headlock any man into her pussy. She feels proud of her thick body and wants to prove the same to the rest of the world...especially her naughty husband. She takes a small size black bra and wears it. Boobs bulging out from its sides. She searches for a panty but remembers that the short itself is a panty. She wears it fast and wears a white sphagetti on top of the bra. She inshirts the sphagetti into the panty short. She then takes the transparent saree and wraps it around her like a normal saree...but the pallu keeps falling down. She tries another way to tie the saree and succeeds after pushing the folded pallu deep into her panty. The rest of her naked thighs, legs and feet left exposed to the air under the transparent saree.