The Secrets of an Indian Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kavya sees herself in the mirror and glows with unbashed pride. She looks at the mirror and its 1 AM. She quicky picks up her phone and sees a few Messages from Kamesh. She doesn't respond back and calls Manoj. Manoj doesn't lift the call. Kavya remembers that he did the same yesterday too and gets angry. She calls him again and again. Manoj doesn't pick up. She gets on the verge of tears but controls herself. She messages him one last time saying 'Why are you doing this...you said you will reply...' with a crying emoji and throws her phone on bed. She walks inside the house for a few minutes and her phone buzzes. She picks it up with much enthusiasm but its Kamesh.

'What happened...ma'm? Scared to learn dance...'

Kavya wipes her red eyes...and remembers all the false promises of her husband...She closes her eyes and types...

'No...ready...'

'Did you dress up...?'

'Yes...'

'Send me a photo before you start learning...'

'Ok.'

'PHOTO'...Kavya sends a mirror selfie of her dress only until her neck without her face...Kamesh's grip on his dick tightens...'What a homely bitch' he thinks to himself looking at her firm boobs covered inside the sphagetti. But to tease her more...he stops replying for some time...Kavya on the other hand, bites her fingers as she thinks that Kamesh too isn't liking her...she wipes her eyes again and clicks another photo of her face and cleavage from the top angle. Kamesh realises that he is heating her up and and is in for a show for the next hour.

'PHOTO...do i look good... Sad?'

'Hmm...yes...but too decent... ' Kamesh plans to tease kavya more.

'What do you mean too decent...i am decent only...'

'I mean...for a beauty such as yours...its a shame that you are just settling with these generic poses...'

Kavya's heart lightens up listening a positive comment on her. Her impression on Kamesh grows more in the heat of the moment...

'What poses are not decent then...? Kavya winks back...

'I'll tell you...but first show me your full pic...i want to see the dress...'

Kavya gets into mood and decides to do whatever he asks to get more compliments. She stands up...and puts her phone in the shelf, this time vertical revealing her full body from head to toe...She puts the timer on the camera and moves back.

'PHOTO...' Kamesh sees the gorgeous beauty in the sphagetti and shorts under the transparent saree. Even though the saree is there, it is barely covering her legs putting them on full display.

'Wooww...now we are going somewhere...' Kamesh responds back...

'What other poses...?' Kavya replies quick...

'Shall we do classical dance poses...it will also become a practice session...?'

Kavya forgot about the classical dance conversation long ago but started going forward in the heat of the moment. She calls Manoj again but he doesn't lift. Controlling her anger again...she replies back to Kamesh...

'Okay...'

'Good then...first...stretch your hands to the top of your hand and put a namaskar. Put your legs a feet wide...'

Kavya stretches her hands revealing her dark armpits and spreads her legs a foot wide.

'PHOTO...' Kamesh looks at the photo pressing his balls but feels that something is missing to his fantasy.

'Could you apply lipstick...nose ring...ear rings and forehead bracelet like the traditional dancer...the look will be complete...' Kamesh sends a pleading emoji...

Kavya says ok and opens her makeup and jewellery kit...she puts on bright red lipstick on her lips and takes out her jewellery. She picks out circular earrings, a small nose ring and a silver head bracelet. She wears them but finds the look incomplete. She takes out her necklaces and wears them on her neck. She looks at herself in the mirror from front and back and lets out a sound of satisfaction.

'PHOTO...' Kamesh opens the photo and instantly leaks inside his pant. Here is a woman that he got to know a week ago and she is looking like a sex goddess already...he quickly rushes and closes his shutter from inside. He puts on the light and connects his Whatsapp mobile to Whatsapp web to enjoy the beauty in big screen.

'Wow...pure beauty...just like ancient queens...' Kamesh sends back...

'Thanks' Kavya sends a shy emoji...

'Now...put your right hand behind your head and suck the left hand middle finger...'

Kavya suddenly remembers her last night sexcapade with Manoj and how she sucked his fingers like a slut. The thought of her husband is turning her more angry. Kavya decides to stop sending photos and opens her video camera. She slowly starts licking her fingers while kissing her armpit and records a ten seconds video. With closed eyes and heavy heart...she sends it.

'VIDEO...' Kamesh looks at the thumbnail and opens it quick...he sees Kavya sucking her middle finger slowly like a dick...he unbelts his pant and throws it away sitting naked in his shop.

'Woww...now you are coming out of your decency shell...and it looks dick numbing...' Kamesh sends the word dick willingly but acts coy.

'I'm sorry...i didnt mean to send it...' he sends again...

'Send what...' Kavya plays along...

'The word 'dick''

'What does it mean...?' Kavya responds even though she heard it many times on porn...

'It means my penis...my peeing organ banana ' kamesh replies with a banana emoji...

Kavya suddenly feels herself getting moist due to the slowly building sexual experience. She is no mood to stop or turn back...but she doesn't want to look desperate...

'Shut up...don't talk to me like that...' she gets angry.

'I'm sorry ma'm...but i cant stop it...looking at you in this dress...my dick is getting bigger and bigger...'

Kavya likes that he is back to his pleading self...

'Only looking at me? dont lie...'

'Not you...but anything sexy...but i swear...you are the sexiest woman i've seen in years...'

'Oh...is it...then how big did it grow...' Kavya sends back a wink...

Kamesh licks his lips thinking it as the right moment...Not only he can enjoy this beauty...but he can also tempt her into clicking more by sending his pics...he knew the barter system works well with traditional wives and Kavya is the sluttiest among them all...

'PHOTO...' Kavya receives a photo from Kamesh. Even before opening the thumbnail...she can deduce what it was...her heartbeat grew fast...this is the first time...she indulged in sexual things after marrying her husband...porn was ok...because they were actors whom she will never meet...but this is a real person from her own colony...there could be consequences...but in that moment...Kavya didn't think all of that...she listened to her pussy heating and begging to be pleased...she submitted herself to her carnal desires. With the photo buffering button...seeming as long as a hour...the photo finally opens. It shows the lower part of a man's body sitting on a plastic chair spreading his legs with a semi flaccid dick in between his legs...As soon as Kamesh sees the blue tick sign...his heartbeat starts to raise anticipating the reply.

'Why is it not big yet...?' Kavya types back simple...

Kamesh gets shocked by the simple reply and understands the level of sluttiness Kavya possesses and how she handles it well. He wanted more of her and more from her. He wanted to fill her mind with all his fantasies and make her impure.

'Because it needs help... ;(' he sends back a crying emoji...

'What help...'

'Help of a beautiful woman like you to make it stand up...'

Kavya licks her lips as she types...'What does it want from me...?'

'Send a video of sucking two fingers...' Kamesh sends back...

'VIDEO...' Kavya stands right infront of the camera revealing her face and cleavage from up close...she slowly pushes two middle fingers of her left hand into her mouth and pushes them till the end gagging. She repeats the same 2 times and stops the video.

Kamesh opens the video and dick starts to dance in his lap...The gagging sounds from her throat resounding inside his store as he amps up the speaker on the computer. He opens the camera on his phone and records the video of his flaccid dick slowly falling sideways and getting semi erect. 'VIDEO'.

'Bend down and pout your lips...' he sends back with the video...

Kavya looks at the video and feels her throat getting dry. She gulps some water and sends back...

'What is pout?'

'Make your lips in an O shape...like a long flying kiss...'

Kavya shifts her phone into a lower shelf so that it is placed at her navel. She clicks the record button and and bends down revealing half of her boobs hanging sideways through the sphagetti...She licks her lips and pouts her lips.

'VIDEO' Kamesh receives the video and starts stroking his dick watching it. It gets semi erect...he records it and sends it to Kavya.

Kavya expected it to grow to its full extent by now...seeing a semi flaccid cock disappointed her...

'Why is it not growing big...' she replies.

'It wants to see more slutty things...' Kamesh responds back...

'Like?'

'Take off your saree and sphagetti and show me your full body in panty and bra...'

Kavya gets mild headed at this sudden request...

'NOOO...' she types back...

'Please...my dick is hurting...'

'Then watch something on the internet and soothe the pain...'kavya responds with an angry emoji...Kamesh understands that its time for compliments...

'Nothing on the internet will beat a beauty like you...you are the gods finest creation...my dick will be forever grateful...please ma'm...my devi...'

'Haha...what did you call me? devi?

'Yes...devi...as in goddess...you look like a true goddess to me that came into my life to quench my thirst...'

Kavya is liking the word play and feels special from the compliments. Even before she thought of consequences, her hand reached for her pallu and she starts undressing it. She drops the saree to the floor and feels her naked thighs...in a swift motion she removes her sphagetti leaving her body with a black bra and skin colored tight. She goes to the camera and turns it on. She slowly moves into the frame and starts feeling shy...she covers her face and gets out of the frame...

'VIDEO...' Kamesh opens the video and starts beating his dick to his thighs. Years of no experience in sex and over masturbation has made his dick weak. But he smiles to himself as Kavya thinks that he is not getting turned on so easily. This will make her crave more into submission and he can play with her. As his dick becomes erect for a few seconds, he records the video and sends it to Kavya.

'VIDEO...'. Kavya is waiting leaning back onto the wall for the message. Not for the message, but for a look at his penis. She opens the video and sees the fully erect cock dancing between his thighs...her pussy starts aching sending warm air between her legs. Her hands slowly start to creep under her tights. She resists and sends back...

'This is full...?'

'No...'

'Then...?'

Kamesh knows that Kavya is getting desperate as every second passes by...he wants to cash in the moment...once he pushes her into the most sluttiest zone...there is no turning back...she will come back for more...

'Take off your bra and panty and turn around to show your ass...bend down and spank it hard...' Kamesh sends back taking a chance...

'IDIOT...SCOUNDREL...' two messages come by one after the other in quick succession. Kamesh hits the table thinking he missed the golden goose. He doesn't know what to type and stays silent. He gets an idea...

Kavya on the other hand is mumbling in her own mouth, sledging Kamesh in her mother tongue. She felt very slutty fulfilling the request on camera, that too not with her husband.

'VIDEO...' Kavya's phone suddenly buzzes...she opens the message continuing the sledging but soon stops gazing her mouth open. The video of Kamesh beating his dick hard hitting his thighs is making resounds within her bedroom. Kamesh has spread his legs wide placing both his legs on either handles of the chair and starts beating his dick while cupping his balls...

'Please devi...i'm on my edge...please let me cum...' he sends a message attached to the long 40 second video.

Kavya holds her phone in her left hand and slowly creeps her hand inside her panty unknowingly. By the end of the video she goes into a trance and cups her whole pussy into her hand. She suddenly presses her pussy lips sooo hard like a chapathi dough that it aches making her scream 'aammaaaaaaa' into the air. The closed door resounded her own voice into her ears.

'Okay...but i'll do it only on clothes...' she quickly replies Kamesh.

The word devi rings bells in Kavya's ears making her feel responsible for other people's pleasure. She puts the phone back into the shelf and positions herself infront of it. She first shows her front self in bra and panty and turns back. She then unclips her bra and lets it fall to the ground only showing her back on the camera. She then slowly bends down and starts swaying her ass round. She rubs on the soft elastic cloth on her panty a few times and 'SMACK...' she spanks her ass hard...'aammmmaaaa' she moans ecstatic and then does the same with her left hand and 'SMACK', she spanks her left ass letting out the same moan. She then walks backwards to the camera not revealing her boobs and stops recording.

She can't control herself anymore and jumps on the bed sleeping on the wardrobe. She sends the video to Kamesh and throws her phone to the side. She strips off her panty short and throws it across the room with force. She don't want any clothes ever again. She wanted to stay naked and submit to the orders of her pussy. With trembling hands, she wets two fingers in her mouth and slowly rubs them down from her neck, in between her boobs, through her navel onto her pussy.

'VIDEO...' Kamesh gets disappointed at the half show but still his dick responds like never before looking at Kavya's plump ass. He starts recording on his phone as he watches her clip on the computer. He starts beating it like dead meat hard...and he cums as a jet spray into the air, onto the table and on his phone listening to the smack sound of her ass. He moans 'Devi...Devi...' louder and louder as he cums emptying his balls. His dick quickly starts to shrink and he stops recording to avoid embarrasment. He sends the clip to Kavya...

'The first sacrifice to my Devi...' he attaches a message.

Kavya in her bedroom held up her legs high into the air spreading them into a large V shape. She inserted two fingers already pumping them harder slapping her thighs. She opens the message from Kamesh and stares at his masturbation video with full eyes. As he starts beating fast, Kavya too increases her pace and finds her G spot. She starts to slowly rub it in circles...increasing in speed. Kavya loses interest in Kamesh's video as he starts to cum and throws the phone away. She closes her eyes and starts to moan her husband's name while rubbing her G spot with her middle finger. 'Manoooojj...' 'Manoooojj'...please come home she moans as she reaches the climax. She cups her boobs hard with the other hard and rubs her G spot furiously. She twirls on the bed to the right and left as she orgasms jerking her whole body, lifting her spine multiple times. She slowly stops jerking her body as her orgasm subsides. She takes out her fingers from her pussy and smells them first. The strong smell of orgasm fills the air conditioned room. She slowly rubs her wet fingers around her mouth and starts sucking her own juices from them. She slightly moans as she gulps each drop of her vaginal fluid.

The clock hits 3 PM already and Kavya is fast asleep still sucking on her fingers. She slept naked on all the messy clothes on bed. Manoj calls back a few times after she sleeps but she doesn't wake up from the strong orgasmic sleep. She slowly wakes up a 4 PM and checks the missed calls and a few messages from Kamesh. She deletes the whole conversation with Kamesh and puts him on block to not receive his messages. 'I'll message back...' she sends a reply and blocks him off. She doesn't call Manoj as she is still upset with him. She arranges back all the wardrobe and cleans the room making the bed neat. She then showers fresh with warm water, her pussy relaxing at the touch of warm water. Kavya comes out and goes directly to kitchen to check what to cook for dinner. Seeing no vegetables, she looks at the calendar. It is Thursday today, which means the vegetable market would be open. She remembers her sexcapades last time she became an exhibitionist for the vegetable vendors. Her pussy demanding her to be naughty again. She wanted to repeat the same squatting stunt as last time, but with increased risk.

She goes into her bedroom and takes out a Gaghra from her wardrobe. It was gifted to her at her engagement and she wore it a few times when she was young. It will serve as the perfect placebo for her stunts. She wears a fresh black cotton panty and wears a white skirt on it. On top, she complements it with a green top that ends below her navel. She looks herself in the mirror and a glows from pride as she looks the same when she was young. The dress fit perfectly revealing her firm boobs. She closes the bedroom door and stands infront of the mirror. She slowly squats down with closed legs acting as if she is picking vegetables. She then stares into her own eyes in the mirror and spreads her legs slowly revealing her thick white thighs disappearing into the folds of a black panty. She slowly lifts up her heels into air spreading her legs fully wide. The erotic sight of a young chubby wife evolving into a Kamasutra goddess. She then innocently closes back her legs acting as if she finished picking vegetables and stands up. She practiced her stunt nice. It is time to perform it in public now. Little does she know the boundaries that she has to cross to reach back home into her husband's loving arms.