The Secrets of an Indian Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Kavya realises her sexual truth the hard way.
4.1k words
4.3
34.2k
32

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluedott
bluedott
93 Followers

Kavya walks out of her building wearing a dark pink saree with a purple blouse. As she walks on road, she can feel the eyes of men preying on every part of her body. The smooth fabric of the saree gliding in and out her asscrack making her feel more sensual. She starts wiggling her ass more as she walks so that the saree keeps moving in and out of her asscrack. Men, both old and young with eyes fixed on her ass as she walks. Kavya soon starts walking fast reaching Kamesh Mobile Store. The lane of the store doesn't have much traffic on normal days and as it is a non-market day, its deserted. Kavya soon looks around and paces into the store. Kamesh repairing an old mobile gets startled. But soon his eyes turn wide with surprise. He throws away the phone and welcomes her inside. Kavya looks around doubtfully and looks again at Kamesh. Kamesh soon pulls out a chair for her to sit. He goes out and peeks outside. Finding everything clear, he steps inside and pulls down the shutter. The room darkens quick making Kavya jump out of her chair.

'Where are the lights?' Kavya asks displeased.

'one minute...devi...you please sit...' Kamesh tells her and switches on the light. Kavya, with kajal below her eyes and lips lightly rubbed with lipstick, truly looked like Kaamdevi to him.

'Now tell me quick why did you call me?' Kavya demands. Kamesh gets quizzed by the authoritative tone and looks around mumbling.

'Hahaha...you are such an idiot...' Kavya smiles and looks around the shop.

'From how many years did you have this shop...it looks quite old already...'

'6 years this June' Kamesh replies with pride. Kavya puts a 'great job' expression.

'Actually, i thought of marrying soon after i bought this shop...but somehow i lost interest in marriage...' Kamesh tells.

'No wonder...no one is ready to marrry...they will run away the moment you show them this old shop...' Kavya laughs...

Kamesh acts shy. They soon become silent. Kavya waits for Kamesh to speak up but he too sits quiet. Kavya extends both her hands towards Kamesh...

'Touch fast...i have to go home...' she tells looking at the floor.

Kamesh is surprised but isn't late to take the invitation...he holds both her palms softly and rubs her skin...Kavya withdraws slightly but extends back. Kamesh soon starts to rub both her hands and brings them close to his face...he flips her hands and rubs all over his face with his palms. Kavya, still looking at the floor.

'Devi...you are the best gift god has sent me in my lonely life...' Kamesh tells with a heavy voice...Kavya still looking down. Taking the silence as a YES, Kamesh starts rubbing her wrist slowly towards her arms. He starts playing with his hands...Soon, he gets a dirty idea...

'Devi...Can i touch your feet...' Kamesh pushes the chair aside and sits near her feet...Kavya feels puzzled but she stays silent. Even she is confused to decide the boundaries and is just deciding on her sensual intuition. If anything feels overboard or vulgar, she can always leave.

'Devi...' Kamesh extends his hands towards her legs... Kavya too slides them towards him. In a swift move, he pulls them soft towards his lap making Kavya slip a little from the chair. She looks angry at Kamesh who is now busy staring at her beautiful legs. Kavya repositions herself to relax in the chair and throws her head on the head rest looking at the ceiling. Kamesh rubs on her toenails with his fingers. He observes the beautiful toenails, neatly cut.

'You don't like nailpolish...devi...?'

'No...I don't want to make myself look fancy...' Kavya replies looking at the ceiling...

'True...you don't need anything but your natural body...and your natural scent too...' Kamesh says bending down to smell her legs. Kavya twitches but relaxes again. Kamesh removes both her sandals with medium heels and puts them aside carefully. He holds both her legs in both his hands and starts rubbing his face on her legs. Kavya glances a peek. She suddenly feels a sense of authority. An authority that came with her sexuality. To keep men at her mercy by just being herself seductive self.

Kamesh soon starts planting kisses all over legs...Kavya withdraws her toes quick. Kamesh looks at her with pleading eyes. Kavya relaxes back into the chair, this time closing her eyes. Seeing this as a signal, Kamesh soon starts planting wet kisses all over her legs. Kavya moans slightly. He starts to suck her toes one after the other making her feet wet with saliva. As Kavya drowns in the pleasure of toe sucking, Kamesh tries to slide his hand into her saree slowly. He starts to rub little by little upwards on her leg.

'NOOOO' Kavya screams loud as he reaches her knee...and brushes off his hand. Kamesh doesnt respond but hits back with dozens of wet kisses on her feet. Seeing her eyes still closed, he slides forward putting her legs totally on his lap. Soon, Kamesh starts to rub her legs on his dick. Kavya's heartbeat fastens but she keeps her eyes still closed. She feels Kamesh's dick growing bigger everytime her toe touches it. Kamesh starts to rub her legs on him faster. He rubs his dick with her left feet and starts sucking her right toe. Kavya again starts to moan. Kamesh unzips his pant. Kavya listens to the sound of the zipper. She is going to see a stranger mans dick for the first time after marriage. She pretends to close her eyes but starts watching from the corner of her eye.

Kamesh unzips his pant and underwear totally, sitting naked near her feet.

'I know you're seeing...' Kamesh smiles and kisses her feet with great lust.

Kavya opens her eyes and stares serious at Kamesh. She then turns her gaze towards his dick and gives it a serious look. Kamesh takes the chance and puts her toe directly on his balls massaging them. Kavya acts as if she is withdrawing, but Kamesh pulls her in without any force. Kavya remembers Kamesh asking her to hit him in his balls. Without any intimation, she hits him softly on his balls.

'You want to hit them hard...' Kamesh asks...

'You wont get pain...?'

'Once would be okay i think...'

Kavya hits him hard in balls without a second doubt and laughs sarcastic. Kamesh feels a sharp pain in his balls that disappears in a few seconds. But Kamesh acts as if he is hit hard.

'You hit me first, now you pleasure me...' Kamesh says in pain. Kavya looks puzzled...

'Give me a foot job...' Kamesh tells her pulling both her legs onto his dick...

'No way...you only said to hit you...and thats why i'm here...' Kavya tries to withdraw her legs...

'Devi...please...you punish me first, but won't you pleasure me...?' Kamesh says and doesn't wait for an answer. He grabs both her legs and places his dick in the spot between her feet. He slowly starts to jerk them up and down. Kavya becomes enthusiastic seeing this new method of handjob. Kamesh leaves her feet and signals her to move them up and down. Kavya slides down a little bit from the chair and holds to the arm rest. With a little force, she starts to lift her feet up and down emulating a real footjob. Kamesh moans and bends back putting his hands on the floor. Kavya too gets into rhythm. She starts jerking it faster and faster hitting his balls every now and then. Kamesh and Kavya both look at each other and smile like horny teenagers. Soon, Kamesh starts moaning loud. Kavya increases the pace and he ejaculates all over her feet and his thighs. Kavya starts rubbing his dick until it becomes limp and slowly withdraws her legs rubbing on his thighs.

Kavya introspects herself and she feels no guilt. Her heart doesn't feel heavy, she don't want to cry or she want to wallow in self guilt. She still has Manoj in the back of her mind, but its not stopping her to enjoy the moment. She relaxes. Even though she anticipated a little sexual encounter when she headed out, it was nothing frightening like she imagined. She even went panty less, but the touch on her legs made her uncomfortable. But a foot job, pleasing someone sexually with just her hands and legs. Maybe it was ok. As Kavya drowns into thoughts, Kamesh picks his underwear and starts rubbing her legs clean. He starts to kiss her feet again muttering thank you. Kavya sees the clock. Its been already 40 minutes since she has come. She has to head back home. She puts her hand into Kamesh's hair softly and pushes him back.

'I have to go now Kamesh...open the shutter...' Kavya says in a low tone.

'So...soon devi?'

'You know what's my status...you have to understand...'

'Sorry...devi...just two minutes...let me dress up...' Kamesh says handing her a water bottle. He dresses up quick and rearranges all chairs in their places. He goes to the shutter and opens a little bit. He peeks out and notices no body. He quickly pulls up the shutter to see Kavya waiting right behind him.

'Bubye...' Kavya tells and paces across him fast onto the road. Kamesh looks at her as she walks seductively on the road. Clouds of shy in his face and heart. Kavya soon mixes into the crowd and Kamesh returns back into the shop. He bends and kisses the chair where she put her ass.

Kavya's heart soon starts to get normal, as she moves away from the shop. But she senses something suspicious as soon as she got out. Kavya starts to peek back as she walks. She sees a man in white dhoti following her. 'Is it Ramulu? That bastard is still following me? Did he see me exit the shop?' Kavya starts to get anxious and looks back. Her heart stops as she sees Ramulu following her with a wicked smile on his face. Kavya turns and starts pacing fast. But soon Ramulu outpaces her. He keeps glancing towards Kavya waving his hand. It is evident that he wants her to follow him quietly. Kavya starts sweating. Everything was going so well...in maybe 10 minutes she will reach her home. But there he is, the old bastard still following her from the day of flashing. Kavya decides to settle down with this guy. She can tolerate Kamesh and but she can't be a slave to a labour who sees her as a piece of flesh as opposed to Kamesh who at least has a love angle to him. But what if he demands sexual things? What if he wants to enter my house? What if he tells my husband?

Kavya forgets everything and subconsciously follows Ramulu into the same slum she left the last time. The same lanes, the same people and the same looks. Kavya knew that he is taking her to the abandoned buildings lane. The last time she was there, she barely escaped. Is he thinking me as a call girl or something. Even at the cost of a sexual misbehaviour, I have to warn him. I can't have the burden of someone trying to get control of me, Kavya thinks to herself. She soons finds herself leaving the slum and entering the abandoned lane. There are kids playing at a distance but no one around. What kind of a place is this, she thinks to herself. She soon listens a whistle from Ramulu who is standing at the same spot the last time. Kavya takes a deep breath and walks confidently towards Ramulu.

'How many times do i have to tell you...?' Kavya raises her tone.

'Shut up now...! I have seen you get inside Kamesh's shutter. That lonely bugger, has become a sweetheart now I see...' Ramulu laughs sarcastic. Kavya's heart sinks. He indeed saw her. It is not just a follow up, it is a blackmail now.

'So what...are you going to blackmail me now...? or maybe you also want to get inside the shutter with me? Huhhhh?' Kavya raises her voice. Ramulu didn't expect Kavya to fight back. He has to come to the point directly.

'See ma'm, I really dont want any of that...I know i come from the slums. I also know where you stay. I don't want anything to get serious. You are having fun...but you see...such a beautiful women like you...brings out the bad guy in me...soooo...'

'So?' Kavya raises her eyebrows...

'Do something for me...and I'll keep my mouth shut for life. I will also not follow you...and you will not see me again...'

'Noo...' Kavya snaps back...

'Are you sure ma'm? Because Manoj sir would be arriving from office anytime soon...he wont be happy to see his goddess of a wife hook up with an ugly mobile dumbo.'

Kavya's heart sinks again as she listens her husbands name. She lowers her tone. This idiot indeed knows everything and wants to blackmail me. What could be that favour. Will he ask me to have sex with him. I will confess to manoj if it comes down to that. Kavya again spirals into her thoughts...

'How do you know my husbands name...?' she mutters in a low voice.

'We are the daily wage workers of this colony...you thought we don't know where someone lives or not...a nerdy software engineer and his young charming wife, moved to the neighborhood recently, gets milk every morning from Bunty, Gets paper from Seenu. The husband, hard working, lives day and night to feed his wife and his wife, the charming Mrs. Kavya, feeding her sexual desires all day long...' Ramulu smiles wickedly signalling her to come closer.

Kavya has come to the verge of her tears. She takes a step back.

'I said to come closer, here, now...' Ramulu raises his voice. Kavya starts to walk towards him. Ramulu starts to walk into a 3 feet narrow lane of one of the buildings. Kavya follows holding her tears. Ramulu stops at the dead end. Kavya sees a bunch of used condoms all over the floor.

'Don't worry...nobody will come here in the morning...its our mini brothel for the slum. You want to hear the request now?'

Kavya nods holding back her tears.

'I'll untie my dhoti. I don't know what you will do...But I want to cum hard...like a jet spray...the biggest orgasm i had in my life. Maybe you'll use your hands, your mouth, your pussy, your ass...its up to you...but make me cum like a hungry horse...and all of this while I hug you tight... you understand...' Ramulu stares into her eyes and eventually onto her body.

Kavya thinks to herself. She has given Manoj handjob many times. She is experienced to do that. But hugging...even Kamesh didn't do that till now...but its ok...its only once. Kavya nods and Ramulu whistles loud. He unties his dhoti without any underwear. His long worked up legs with years of labour work is all Kavya can see with her head down.

'Look into my eyes and hug me' Ramulu kicks off his dhoti...

Kavya takes a deep breath and walks towards Ramulu. A faint smell of whiskey and coal on him. Kavya positions herself into the narrow lane placing her hands on him. The narrow lane is filled up now. Ramulu takes the opportunity and slides his hands slowly onto her waist. His rough hands on her waist suddenly made her gag. But she keeps firm and allows him. He holds her full waist and pulls her tighter.

'Now start...' he whispers in her ear.

Kavya glances to whatever she can see and all she sees is a dense bush of pubes. She slowly lifts up her hand and feels his limp dick in his hands. It's a little bigger than Manoj and Kamesh's sizes. She holds it firm and starts to wiggle it weak.

'No...you are not doing it right...I don't see the fire in your touch...' Ramulu rubs his hands over her naked waist. Kavya stares straight into Ramulu's eyes and spits saliva onto her hands. She starts rubbing her saliva all over his dick. She does that again. Ramulu lets out a loud moan and pulls her closer. Kavya starts to begin slow long strokes as it gets hard. Ramulu tries to push his hands inside her saree pallu towards her ass. Kavya keeps pushing him off. He tries and she pushes him off again. Ramulu takes her left hand and places it straight on his hairy ass. He signals her to start groping and rubbing it off. Kavya looks at him in disgust but tries to push off his hand when tries to slide inside her saree.

'The more you resist, the less i will be turned on. The less i will be turned on, the slower I cum. The slower I cum, the late you'll reach home. Do you understand...so stop controlling me and start making me feel horny. Feel horny yourself too, because i don't cum from an angry woman...'

Kavya stares at Ramulu and places her hand on his ass. Ramulu smiles. Kavya rests her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes. She really has to feel horny now or it isn't going to happen. She lets all her inhibitions down. She starts rubbing his ass and groping it hard. Ramulu starts to let out moans. Kavya spits again on the cock directly and starts stroking it fast. Meanwhile, Ramulu starts to slide his hands slowly into her saree. Seeing her not resist, he uses force and pushes his both hands inside. He starts to feel her ass from the lehenga.

'What a heavenly ass...' Ramulu says as he starts groping it hard. Kavya starts to stroke his dick fast. It has become its full size now. Its longer than all the dicks she has seen in real life. Her hands felt little while holding the cock as her fingers didn't even clutch his dick in full circle. Ramulu then starts lifting her lehenga up but Kavya panicks.

'Don't worry, i'm pulling it inside from the saree...your heavenly ass won't be on display for the air...start cupping my balls...' Ramulu says and starts pulling her lehenga quick. Kavya moves her hand down and finds his balls. She starts cupping them hard milking them. Ramulu spreads his legs a little more. Kavya gropes his full balls rubbing from the bottom to the tip of his penis. Ramulu takes her hand and places inside his asscrack. Kavya starts to rub along his hairy asscrack from the top to cupping balls repeating the motion. Ramulu has lifted up the whole lehenga now. He rubs her ass slowly all over. The touch sends shivers into Kavya's spine. Never ever, has a stranger man touched her on her ass, that too naked ass. But its not the time to think all that. Kavya spits into her left hand too and starts rubbing his asshole. Ramulu goes into high heaven. He gropes her ass very hard lifting her up from the ground. He places her down and starts to spread her ass crack. Cold air is touching her asshole now. Ramulu pulls one of his hands outside and spits on his fingers. He then pushes the fingers on Kavya's asshole making her moan.

'Now...thats how a wild bitch is turned on...' Ramulu says rubbing her asshole in circles.

Kavya reciprocates the same and starts to stroke his dick wildly fast. She tries to remember all the techniques from porn she saw. She withdraws both her hands at once and pulls up Ramulu's banyan to his neck. She then starts sucking his nipples as she strokes his dick fast. Ramulu hungs back his head as the wet tongue moved all over his chest. He starts inserting his finger in her asshole as he moves closer to orgasm. Kavya senses his hand grip tightening and his body getting stiff like a statue. This means he is reaching his orgasm. Ramulu inserts half of his finger into her ass but Kavya doesn't want to moan out of pleasure. She spits on her hand and starts stroking his dick. She sucks her middle finger and starts to rub around his asshole. She wets his nipples and starts licking fast all over his chest. Ramulu too senses that he is reaching his orgasm. He steadies himself and pushes his full finger inside Kavya's ass making her moan loud. As they both pleasure each other, Ramulu whispers in her ears.

'You know why everyone knows about you...you know why everyone looks at you like that...you know why people of the slum stare at you everytime you walk their lanes...its not because you are new here...or you are beautiful...or you wear nice clothes...its because all the hungry men of slum want to fuck your ass...and your mouth...and your pussy...this beautiful ass (fingering her asshole fast) is the reason they aren't sleeping at nights and keep roaming around your house to catch a glimpse of you...they all want to gangbang you...right here in this abandoned building...'

Kavya listening to the slow dirty whispers about the fantasies on her, gets into a real dirty mood and starts moaning. Ramulu too reaches climax and starts to hug her tighter planting kisses on her shoulders and fingering her ass. In a loud moan, Ramulu shoots his cum into her hand but he doesn't stop fingering. As all of his cum empties out, Kavya reaches her first anal climax and experiences a never before tingling within her. The sensation of her ass expanding and getting finger fucked left her restless. She rests on his shoulders for a quick second but realises what has happened. As Ramulu pleasured her asshole, she gave him the most dirtiest handjob ever. What if he lied all the time...what if he uses this excuse to use me again. Kavya regains her senses. As Ramulu starts to feel ecstatic, Kavya cups his balls hard and crushes them with her cum laden hands. Ramulu gasps and looks at her frightened.

bluedott
bluedott
93 Followers
12