The Secrets of an Indian Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Now look here, you dirty pervert. We had a deal, and the deal is finished. But if you act smart and try to get back to me again, I promise, I'll see the end of yours in the police station, even at the expense of my divorce. I want to life to be peaceful, and you are one hell of a bugger. Now as you promised, You will not follow me, You will not talk about me and You will not blackmail me. Is it understood?' Kavya tells Ramulu as she crushes his balls completely.

'Yes...I understand...' Ramulu says, his hands now out of her saree trying to get rid of her clutch. She slowly releases his balls and rubs off whatever cum she had on her hand to his banyan. She moves out of the narrow lane and turns back towards Ramulu.

'SSLLAAAAPPPPP' she hits a big slap on Ramulu's face. Call me 'Ma'm' and don't ever give me that cheap look. Kavya adjusts her saree and gets out of the building. She looks around and place is the same as it was. She quickly paces towards her home and takes the slum route. The milk man, the paper man and all other hungry fantasy men staring at her. But this time, Kavya stares back at them, with double anger until all of them tilt down their heads. Kavya walks out of the slum and reaches her home. The pleasure from her asshole slowly turning to sharp pain.

This is the first time, Kavya has learnt about serious consequences about sexcapades. As she hits the shower, she thinks about everything that happened today. A sweet date turned into a forceful orgasm. But she is neither shameful, nor pleasured. Kavya tries to keep her mind balanced. She wants to talk to her husband Manoj. Not about her sexcapades, but about her growing sexuality. She wanted to be more free, more explicit and more sexual. But she can't ask anyone all these questions. Her husband Manoj is the only sense of sanity she has in all these subjects.

She even thinks what would happen if Manoj knew...! Maybe he won't react...Maybe he will...Even if he does...should i lose my sexuality. Kavya doesn't think so...she will continue to be a seductress following where her wild orgasms will take her. But she has to be careful. She has to be intelligent. She has to be a Kaamdevi, but only behind closed walls.

12