The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"During the party," Jeff said, " I was going back and forth between being angry and frustrated. I was angry at myself for what I felt and wanted to do with you. I was frustrated at how I had to hide it all."

He took a deep breath while nervously twisting his hands.

"The last few weeks have been hell. What we did that night was incredible, and I could not get it out of my mind. I was afraid that it meant I was gay and had to leave Janet, whom I loved more than anything."

"Slow down, Jeff," I said, pumping my arms with my palms down."All we did was jerk off!"

"I know," he said, pausing. "I was also impressed by the openness your friends expressed. They seemed just to be having a ball and not worrying about what anyone thought of how they led their lives.

He stared at me hard. I noticed for the first time that his eyes were red; he looked on the verge of tears. He was opening up to me, but his Macho Straight Male training kicked in at some point. Hell, that still happens to me after all of these years.

It was weird sitting there. Since he moved in, Jeff has been a friend and a sex object for me. But now, talking to him and hearing him pouring his soul to me, I was moved.

I was even more attracted to him now, though I felt compassion and love for him instead of lust for his body. It scared me. It had been easy to deal with the fantasy of "doing" my straight neighbor, but this was no longer so simple. I was attracted to him, deeply attracted!

"Look, it's fine! I'm not upset with you."

I felt like I should say something about him opening up with me. But, everything I thought to say seemed trite, or it sounded idiotic.

"Look," I said," nothing has changed! I was worried that what happened in the hot tub would scare you away."

He laughed a little at that, and I did too. It seems he was scared by it, but not how I thought. Jeff was frightened by the intense feelings and how much it seemed that what we did had touched something inside him.

He looked less upset when we both had said what we needed to say. He even set the pillow aside, though I don't think he realized how much like a little boy he had looked with it. I felt better, too, but I didn't know what to say next. I wanted Jeff more than ever and felt my cock stirring again as I thought about it.

I can't explain how strange it was how Jeff could startle me or shock me by saying something bold or doing something that I'd wished he did or said without asking him to. I often felt like he'd pulled the rug out from under me. I felt this again when Jeff suddenly announced that Janet had gone to spend the day with friends and would not return until later.

How did he do this? Switch so quickly into territory that would scare the hell out of me in his place.

Jeff stood up and stared at me. I sat there stunned and unsure of what to do next. He put out his hand; I took it and stood next to him. I thought he might kiss me; I certainly longed to kiss him. Instead, he led me into my bedroom and closed the door behind us.

Jeff backed towards the bed and sat with my hand still in his. He pulled me to him and hugged me around my middle with his head pressed against my belly.

My cock got rock hard. He couldn't help but feel it pressing against his neck so close to his mouth.

It seemed all wrong; I should be the one in control, leading him along. Instead, I felt off-balance and out of control while he appeared to be leading.

Jeff embraced me, his hands roaming up and down my back while his face never left its home against my stomach. His touch was firm and solid; his scent was manly and intoxicating. Jeff's touch was the touch of a man, not a woman.

The few women I'd had could not give this strength, this experience of power lovingly expressed. I stared down at his tousled golden brown hair as his hands roamed my body, feeling my muscles.

Jeff had not felt a man's body before other than his own. I had some dim memories of the first man I had touched, the first time. My hands felt the power and the firmness of muscles designed to shape a world rather than nurture small children. I felt as though my body was made for this purpose, for this one event.

Jeff's hands found my ass. I tensed those muscles for him grinding my cock against his chest and under his chin. Jeff turned his face and buried his nose in my belly button through the soft cotton of my t-shirt. He kissed the firmness of my abdomen, his lips lingering there and pulling the cotton into his mouth. His tongue flicked at the skin beneath it as he pulled the shirt up with his mouth.

But this was nothing compared to his hands on my ass. He cupped both cheeks and squeezed them as though they were melons. Then, I almost laughed aloud but stifled it. That was what he was doing. He had found something familiar to his touch. Though rougher and more intense, the cheeks of my ass he was lovingly working over were getting what a woman's tits would have received.

I was off in my world as he provided me with much stimulation. The excitement of what would come next had me ready to cum at any moment, but I wanted this to last a long time and to let Jeff take this in any direction he wanted.

His hands slid under my shorts' waistband, and felt the flesh of my ass directly. He began again on them as he had before. His caressing my ass seemed to last an eternity. His tongue touched my abdomen and played with the small amount of hair. Slowly he inched the shorts down until they rode just above my cock in the front.

I almost didn't want him to go any further. I was nervous now, like I was emotionally getting in way too deep. But, I couldn't have stopped for anything at this point.

Jeff finally looked up at me, pulled my shorts down over my outstretched cock, and let them fall to the floor. I stared into his eyes and felt I would drown in them.


I stood there with just a t-shirt on and Jeff's hands resting lightly on my ass cheeks. My cock was staring out at him as he sat fully clothed, staring up at me.

Jeff moved his hands up under the front of my shirt, felt my chest, and found my nipples. I smiled and leaned back as he rolled my nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. He seemed shocked I liked that and continued to play with and squeeze them.

I pulled my shirt up and off my body. He pulled me close while licking my belly button and my stomach. My cock bobbed, dripping precum on his neck as he did.

He didn't wipe it off. Then he backed off and looked at my cock almost as if seeing it for the first time. He seemed curious and hesitant.

He took my shaft in his hand and ran his hand along my erect shaft, making it twitch as he did. He was just exploring and playing with it; he was making love to it! He caressed it, then wrapped his hand completely around my shaft and slowly stroked it.

He watched intently as the skin moved over the head and then retreated to expose it. His other hand found my balls, and I instinctively steadied myself with my hand on his shoulder as I rose on the balls of my feet.

Then he did it! He licked the head of my dick, tasting my pre-cum. He swirled it around in his mouth as though at a wine tasting. Jeff must have liked it because he took my cock in his mouth and closed his lips around it.

A blowjob is always great; I have got and given dozens. However, Jeff had me so worked up now that anything he did threaten to send me over the edge into orgasm. He slowly moved down, taking more of my shaft in his mouth. He took about half of it in his mouth until he gagged and retreated. Then he licked the head again like an ice cream cone and kissed the shaft.

"If you keep doing that, I'll cum!"

He looked up and smiled. His hands roamed over my body again as we stared at each other. I had thought this would be a simple suck and fuck session when I fantasized about sex with Jeff, but this was far more than that.

Jeff was special. Whatever we had and however long it lasted would always be special in my life.

I grabbed Jeff's shirt and pulled it over his head. Sunlight streamed in my bedroom window, making him seem like an angel or a picture of the ideal man. His tanned, buff body was gorgeous. He had me worked up, knowing I'd have him inside me in moments.

I ran my hands over his chest, touching his erect nipples and giving them gentle squeezes and tugs.

I pushed him back until he was lying flat with his arms thrown up and behind his head. I ran one fingertip down his chest through his golden chest hair. I reached for his jeans and slowly pulled open the first button. Then I leaned over, grabbed the zipper with my teeth, and pulled open the fly the rest of the way. A mound of white cotton briefs greeted me in the opening.

Jeff lifted his hips to help me pull his jeans off. He looked even better in the white briefs than he had naked in the hot tub weeks ago. I licked his fully erect cock through his briefs. He tensed and winced when my tongue found the head of his cock. He was as hot and ready as I was! I could taste his precum's sweetness soaking through his briefs.

I had to have him and rushed to get his briefs off. His cock sprang up when released. I grabbed it at the base in one hand, brought my nose down, and inhaled his aroma deeply. He had that freshly scrubbed smell mixed with the familiar scent of an aroused man.

I licked his cock from just above his balls slowly until my tongue teased the piss slit at the top, which was leaking beads of precum. I slowly brought his beautiful flesh into my mouth, slowly repeatedly swirling my tongue around until I had nearly all of his massive shaft in my mouth.

Jeff moaned and pounded his arms on the bed when I relaxed and took him into my throat. It was incredibly hot having him go crazy because of what my mouth was doing to his cock. I started to really work on it now. I took him into my throat, hiccuping to increase the pressure then pulling almost all the way out and sucking hard on the head itself.

I brought my knees up on the bed and had Jeff move up towards the pillows. This gave me a much better vantage point to work his cock.

Jeff was a screamer. He could not keep from moaning, yelling or making some noise. It turned me on even more to hear him pant, moan, or scream as I worked on him.

I was determined to give him everything I had to give. I was giving him first blowjob from a man, and I was going to put all the women he had, especially his wife, to shame.

Several times I stopped when he approached orgasm. I wanted the anticipation to build for his need to grow. Each time I stopped, I licked his balls or swirled my tongue around the base of them, waiting for his urgency to subside.

Ultimately he was in an erotic emotional and physical state, open to anything I might want to do. I moved slowly up his body, licking and toying with his belly button. I traced my tongue up his body until I reached his nipples. I pounced on one with my mouth and sucked and pulled at it, biting it gently. I tortured those little nubs until he screamed my name and begged me to stop.

I moved on up his body, my dick slapping against his thigh or his cock as I did. I reached the nape of his neck, licked, and sucked at all those places I knew drove men wild. Jeff was beyond any ability to think at this point, and I moved upward towards his earlobes and ears.

I was in control again, comfortable knowing how to please this man's body, and I was excited about doing it. I wanted to make our sex the best he'd ever had. Every time his wife touched him sexually, I wanted him to think about me, to compare what she did to want I did!

I licked his earlobes and bit them gently as he again pounded the bed with his fists. He reached around, found my cock, and began jerking me off. I pulled it away and replaced it on the pillow about his head. There would be plenty of time for that.

"Dear God, DeAndre! Please fuck me!"

"Not yet, Lover, not yet!"

I pulled a bottle of lube from the nightstand and set it aside. I inhaled his cock again, driving him nearly to orgasm. I bathed his balls with my saliva and spread it with my tongue

Moving slowly downward, my tongue found his asshole. I spread it gently, touching it lightly and teasingly with the tip of my tongue. His whole body quivered, and his ass puckered. Once more, I ran my tongue across it, causing him to shiver again. I dove in, probing his anus, working it with my tongue. I don't think Jeff realized how loudly he screamed this time.

I stopped long enough to shush him and then went back to work on his ass. I probed, poked, and nibbled him until he could take no more. Then I got up, lifted his legs back towards his chest, and had him hold them with his arms. I put a few drops of lube on his crack and let them dribble down to his now moistened ass.

As the drops of lube reached their target, I ran my finger around the pucker, teasing while working the lube in.

Please fuck me! Please," he cried.

I worked my finger inside him to the second knuckle and slowly finger fucked his ass as Jeff continued to call god's name. I couldn't believe how hot this was, and I was torn between fucking him and using the promise of the real thing to make sure there was a next time for Jeff and me.

Jeff wildly thrashed about, making noise but never dropping his legs back down or getting in the way of what I was doing to his ass. I worked one and then another finger in until his anus was loosened up enough to really pump him.

I took his cock in my mouth again, sucking it while finger fucking his ass. His eyes flew open again as it got even more intense than he thought it could. I worked his dick again without worrying about it, lasting while working my two fingers in and out of his ass, making sure to hit his prostate.

" I want us to cum together," he gasped, his eyes crazed with lust.

I turned around and repositioned us in a 69 position on our sides so Jeff could take me in his mouth as I sucked him off too. I made sure I could still reach to play with his ass as I did.

His cocksucking technique was not great, but he made up for it in enthusiasm. And I loved having Jeff's dick in my mouth after all these months of fantasizing about it. Jeff tensed and slowed to let me catch up to him.

I told him I was getting close.

We worked each other over some more, we matched strokes and pace for a while, and then I felt myself about to shoot and warned Jeff. His mouth latched on to my dick like a baby nursing. I started to shoot before he did, and then I held his cock in my mouth as each, and every blast of his cum hit me. I eagerly swallowed it all, feeling his prostate and ass pulse with each shot. He fired shot after shot into my mouth until there was no more. I was too caught up in it to hear what he'd been saying.

I fell back exhausted, my fingers still toying with his ass.

Jeff and I were both breathing hard, and I slowly turned around to lay alongside him and put my head on his chest.

"Did you like it, Lover?".

"YES!" Jeff shouted." it was the best sex I ever had."

I said good or some other inane thing that neither of us really paid much attention to. Then we both dozed for a while, basking in the morning sunlight and the sweaty exhaustion of the whole thing.

He started awoke when I fingered his ass, spreading the KY.

"Are you going to fuck me now," he asked sleepily?

"Yes, lover," I whispered in his ear.

I knelt behind him and pulled him to his knees. His ass clenched in anticipation.

"Relax, lover! Let it happen!"

"I'm scared," he whimpered.

"Don't be! I'll be gentle!"

I pushed my cockhead against his anus. My foreplay lubing and fingering his asshole had loosened him up. I slid effortlessly into his ass.

"Oh fuck! Fuck," Jeff screamed, pounding the bed with his fist.

I leaned forward, nibbled on his earlobe, and whispered;

"Shush, baby! Someone might hear you and call the police."

"I'm sorry," he gasped, pushing back to bury my cock deeper in his ass. "It's just so fucking good!"

I paused both to let him and me come down. His bowels and sphincters flexed spasmodically. It was as though he was giving me a handjob with his ass. I had to fight to not cum. His ass was tight, and I was excited about finally being in it. I wanted this to last, for him to recall this fucking every minute of every day!

I fucked him slowly, alternatingly gripping his hips and slapping his ass. Initially, he shrank away from my slaps, then he begged me to do it.

"Don't stop fucking me or slapping my ass!"

"Do you like my cock in your ass, bitch?"

I knew he was mine, and I wanted to reinforce my control.

"Yes," he sobbed, "I love it!"

I abruptly pulled out of his ass and rocked back on my heels.

"On your back!"

I made a circle in the air with my finger. Jeff rolled to his back. His face was a twisted mask of lust, his eyes feral like a wild animal.

"Hold your legs up!"

He grabbed his thighs and lifted his legs high. I walked on my knees between them, positioned my cock at his gaping starfish, and thrust back in.

"So good, sweet Jesus, it's so good!"

"Jack yourself off while I fuck you!"

It was a symphony of sex as I pounded Jeff while he fisted his cock. He alternated between closing his eyes to staring at me with a frightening fierceness.

"Cum with me, Jeff! I'm going to cum in your ass!"

Jeff came hard, his cum spraying him and me as his cock flopped about. I collapsed on top of him, emotionally and physically spent. We embraced, spreading his sperm between us, then fell asleep.

We made love again when we woke up an hour later. I sat on Jeff's dick and rode him until he filled my bowels with his seed. If I thought that he liked being ass fucked, he seemed to enjoy putting his dick inside another man's ass even more.

We hooked up several times over the next several months. I even arranged for him to attend a few parties with my friends.

I instructed him to wear the French-cut panties I bought for him. He was reluctant at first. He was accustomed to wearing lingerie around my house but was concerned about what others would think.

He shouldn't have worried! They loved him. He paraded around the party all night in just his panties. He took to my life style like a fish to water, sucking and fucking several of my friends. He even gave me road head on the drive home.

To conceal our affair, we arranged a threesome with his wife. As I said, pussy is not my thing, but I would do anything to keep my blond Adonis. She was an enthusiastic lover with the white woman's fetish for BBC. She reveled in having me fuck her and enjoying sharing sucking my cock with her husband.

Once when his wife was in Ohio visiting relatives, Jeff was lying in my arms after a particularly vigorous lovemaking session.

"I love you both," he said, unprompted, " but I'll never leave my wife for you."

I felt saddened when he said that to me. I had been so concerned with keeping him from getting hurt I had never considered that I might become attached to him. But I could tell he was right too. I could have him in my bed and in my ass, but Karen would always have his heart.

12