The Seduction

Story Info
Who seduced who?
2.1k words
4.08
1.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is copyrighted from January 1, 2024 to EvolvedHSapiens. All authors are proud of their works, no matter how badly received, so plagiarisers are earnestly requested to desist.

====

It all began when Mohan returned from his Jaipur tour and told me his story.

Remember, this was back in 1980. The best way to travel to many small cities from Delhi was by bus, and truth be told, the air-conditioned buses were pretty comfortable to ride. The trip to Jaipur took around three hours. Both Mohan and I worked for the same company--I was in the corporate office and he was in sales. Mohan's job entailed a lot more travel than mine did.

India was a very conservative place to live in those days. Mohan was one of the few who had a girlfriend--an older Bengali girl who lived in Calcutta and visited him once every three months or so. He had also told me of how he had gotten to know a couple of other women, one of whom was married, while in college in Calcutta. He was also a devoted exponent of yoga.

--- I landed up at the bus station well in time (said Mohan) and got to my seat as soon as the bus arrived at the boarding point. There were two seats on each side of the aisle, as usual. I found myself in an aisle seat and settled down with a book. Then I heard a voice.

--- Excuse me

--- Her voice was low and very attractive, but that wasn't what transfixed me. It was because she was a foreigner. Blonde-haired and green-eyed to boot. And a really sexy figure. But it was important to be courteous and cool, so I just got up and gave her a smile as I made way. I didn't try to talk to her, but simply returned to my book.

Neither of us spoke for a good twenty minutes or so. Then, slowly, we got into conversation. I discovered she was American, from California, named Sarah, and had come on a cheap holiday tour package to India, but had managed a couple of days extra and a cheap ticket back. She was keen to visit Jaipur again, because she felt she hadn't had enough time. She was taking the bus to save money. I told her I was traveling on work for three days.

Then, to my surprise, she asked me if I could suggest any good inexpensive hotels in Jaipur. I wasn't very familiar with Jaipur hotels, I replied, since I always stayed at the same hotel, which cost me Rs 250/- a day (a modest but not low amount those days). Again to my surprise, she nodded and said that was okay for her, and could I help to get a room. Not a problem, was my response, and sure enough, we took an auto to the hotel. Fortunately, there were some rooms still available, and she was able to get one.

It was getting time for me to head out on work, so I got quickly showered, changed in my own room, and left for my client meetings. Those took all day, and since sales requires entertaining, I was able to take my last client out for dinner. It must have been around nine o'clock when I got back to my room. I hadn't given much thought to Sarah during the busy day, and assumed she would have taken care of herself.

Imagine my surprise when the phone rang, and it turned out to be Sarah on the line.

--- Hi, she said. You've taken a long time. I thought the plan was we would have dinner together.

I then remembered that I had mentioned something like that, but had forgotten it because of all the sales calls I had made.

--- Sorry, I said. I'd forgotten, but I'll make up for it by taking you out.

And that's how it was. She didn't mind that I'd already had dinner--work is work, she said--and she quite enjoyed the food at the restaurant I took her to. It was a nice evening, and we decided to walk back. We got talking about spirituality and so on, and I told her that I practiced yoga regularly.

--- Really? she said. Can you show me some?

And that's how we ended the walk by going to her room.

I showed her a couple of asanas, and she was absolutely fascinated. She wanted to try it out also, but I told her it wasn't a good idea just after a meal. Then we chatted for a while, and I mentioned that I'd noticed she had a really fancy camera. She offered to show me how it worked, and then said she'd  like to take a photo of me doing a yoga asana. After that, I said I'd take one for her, and that happened also. Then came the moment.

--- Let's take one together, she said. I'll set the timer.

We sat on the couch, facing the camera placed on the table, and waited for the thirty seconds she had set the timer for. We had an arm around each other's shoulder, waiting for the flash, and maybe it took too long because it was exactly at the same moment that we both turned towards each other. Lips met and clung together, tongues clashed, and my hands had started to move, when the flash went off, capturing us in the middle of a very hot kiss.

She broke the kiss, and I saw she had a smile and a devilish look in her eyes.

--- I've set the timer for once every five minutes, she said softly. There are about thirty shots still left in the roll.

We got down to brass tacks (continued Mohan), and we carried on through the night. The next morning, I convinced her that it made no sense for us to stay in separate rooms, and that it was best if she moved into mine. That done, I left for work but returned as early as I could. I got no sleep that night as well. The next morning, she had to leave, and I told her I'd buy her a ticket as one more farewell gift. Her response made her almost miss the flight and me almost unconscious. I took her to the airport in a cab, and we kissed each other a long goodbye.

I somehow stumbled through the rest of the day, took the evening bus back, and slept through the journey and the next day as well.

--- Is that all? I asked. Details, man, details. What did you do to her, what did she do to you, which positions did you try out? C'mon man.

But Mohan was a strange guy that way.

--- No man, I can't tell you all that, he said. It wouldn't be fair to her.

And that was that, but he had told me enough to make me masturbate feverishly as soon as I got back home, thinking about the two of them, and the camera taking a picture with a flash every five minutes. That's when I decided that I had to stop being picky or idealistic about girls, and just get someone who would agree to fuck me. 

As it turned out, I was able to find out the "details" of Mohan and Sarah fucking in an unusual way. One evening, Mohan and I had decided to have dinner together after work, as we often did, both of us being bachelors, and eating out mostly. It was never fun to eat alone. We stopped over on the way at his pad, a two room terrace barsati like mine. Mohan said he had to make a short social call close by, so I hung around inside, waiting for him. For some reason, I took a look inside his bedroom, which was something I had never done before, to see if there was a book or a magazine I could read while waiting for the thirty minutes he said he would take.

It was then that I spotted the small yellow Kodak box, made of cardboard, which in those days was used to store transparencies, called slides, of photographs from a developed roll of film. The slides were 35 mm and mounted between two square pieces of cardboard, cut in the middle to display the transparency. You could view the slide on a big screen using a slide projector.

On a side table was a slide projector, plugged into an electric socket. It was set up to project on the blank wall opposite.

Now it was really wrong on my part, really unethical, but I did it. I powered up the projector, and inserted the slides into the carousel. By clicking the control, I could view one slide after the other. And what a view it was.

There were Mohan and Sarah, naked in full Kodachrome glory. Boy, was she a beauty. Firm tip-tilted breasts, with small pink nipples, 36 inches at a guess, a flat waist, really well rounded buttocks, again 36 inches at a guess, shoulder length wavy blonde hair, a beautiful heart-shaped face, a nice wide smiling mouth with a full plump lower lip. 

The slides started off with a kiss, with them both fully clothed. By the time the next slide had been shot, their clothes were off, and Sarah had Mohan's cock in her mouth. Mohan, because of his yoga, had a smooth, strong body but an average-sized cock, as I was somewhat relieved to see. It seemed rather thick, however. 

Then there was a 69, followed by a missionary, then with Sarah on top, and...it was tiring to watch even just the still shots. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie, spooning...Mohan certainly had enough stamina to give his lady love all the choices she could possibly want. They tried some positions more than once. Halfway through, they seem to have stopped and readjusted the camera angle so that it was zoomed in on a closeup of her cunt, with Mohan licking away at it. After that came a shot of Sarah riding his face, with him flat on his back. Then came another missionary. Amazingly, it was followed by a shot from behind with Sarah in the doggie position, showing Mohan's cock clearly up her ass, with both of them grinning widely over their shoulders. That was followed by the most unexpected shot of all; a close-up of Mohan withdrawing his erect cock from her cunt, shooting out a rope of cum, with the rest of his ejaculation already flowing out of the bottom of her cunt and into the crack between her buttocks.

I couldn't take it any more; my cock was so hard I thought I'd come in my pants without touching myself. I switched off the projector, and carefully put the slides back in the box in the same sequence as earlier. I would be in the living room when Mohan returned, and we would leave immediately for dinner, so he wouldn't notice that the projector had heated up.

I don't know how I got through the dinner that night, if Mohan noticed anything amiss in my behavior, he gave no sign of it. As soon as I got back to my own apartment, I lay down on the bed and masturbated three times in succession, before drifting off into an uneasy sleep, still recalling Sarah and Mohan in those slides. 

When I woke up in the morning, I knew I couldn't wait any longer to find a girl of my own. That's when I made my decision. I would look for a girl who was willing to fuck me.

That transformed my life. I struck gold just two days later, when a very quiet, ordinary looking girl, who was living alone and doing well in her career, shyly asked me to drop her home after a party, and then just as shyly asked me to come up for a cup of coffee before I drove on to my home. One thing led to another, just as it had for Mohan, and she revealed a side of her personality that I would never have guessed existed. 

That was when I realized that, till then, I'd been subconsciously grading women on looks, personality, etc. Now I was starting to see them as human beings with real human needs. One of those needs was wishing--secretly for the most part--for enjoyable sex in addition to marriage and children, and hoping for a lover, if not a husband, who could understand that.

----