All Comments on 'The Seduction Ch. 04'

by Insinu8

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I Love it!

He leaves her alone. She is seduced. What's surprising about that. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
cant wait for next installment

Well i have read most off the comments yet i feel your story rocks. I like the way she is drawn into the whole thing, at first unwilling but then becoming unable, unable to stop.

drahus1951drahus1951almost 16 years ago
Waitin for the rest of the story.

You know I have read all the comments and the good out weighs the bad but that normal. It's just like anything else in life, if you you don't like it don't read it. I think the story is great, I don't think there is a man or woman (except for a few negative individuals out there)that wouldn't like to be thrown into that situation. In fact I read this and think of this woman that I know who is left alone a lot by her husband because he is off working most of the time. I place her in the story and wish this was me.

So let the critics whine, you can't stop them just keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another one

read the comment that said if you don't like it don't read it, once again how do you know if you don't read it wizard.

BigDee44BigDee444 months ago

Through all of this, I have lost track of the son. Was he only mentioned at the beginning of the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous