The Seduction of Anna Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she whispered.

"Then do it," Adelina answered. Amelie slipped into Adelina's arms, they embraced in a soft kiss. After a minute, Adelina pulled back and said, "That was beautiful, now kiss Anna." She came over to me and pressed her little oval mouth onto mine. I pushed my tongue forward and met hers. It was small and pointed and she moved it around my mouth nervously. Her breath was thick and fusty.. "How was her kiss, Anna?"

"Fabulous," I answered.

"Did you like that, Amelie?" Adelina answered.

"Yes."

"Good," Adelina replied. "Now take off your clothes, I'd do it myself, but I want to watch you do it." Without a word, Amelie stripped down to her light purple panties and bra. I saw that she was nearly flat-chested and had long skinny legs and wide hips. "Continue, all the way," Adelina nudged her on. Amelie then removed her bra then slid her panties down her legs revealing a thin amber patch. Her tiny swollen nipples were like two ripe raspberries. "Now your hair." Amelie lifted her hands and undid the elastic bands behind her head. Blonde braids tumbled over bony shoulders then spilled across her pronounced clavicles. My desire returned as Adelina started to undress. I followed suit as Adelina bent over the bed and pulled back the covers. "Get in," she beckoned. I let Amelie slide in first then I settled in next to her underneath the cold sheets. Adelina slipped in behind me and pulled the covers over us. Our legs wrapped around each other, then all three of us giggled.

I rolled onto Amelie and started to kiss her, lightly at first, then hard and passionately. Her thin body felt so delicate and fragile, I was afraid I would crush her. I felt Adelina's hand caressing my bum and my pussy gushed. It felt so good to kiss this girl-- a stranger, someone I had met only hours ago--while Adelina touched me. I had never had sex with another woman before last Saturday, and now this was going to me my fourth in two weeks. The novelty of it all was exhilarating. Adelina's hand slipped inside my cunt resuming the fingering she had started on the couch. I heard the loudness of my breathing.

After a bit, Adelina commanded, "Anna, sit on her face." I sat up and scooted forward so my hips hovered over Amelie's head. I took one look at her bewildered expression then lowered myself onto her. She licked tentatively at first, then I pulled up a little allowing her to extend her tongue and lap at my vulva with long, slow strokes.

"How do you like that?" I asked her.

"I do," she murmured.

"It feels wonderful, keep going." I said, starting to rock my hips back and forth and she quickly matched my rhythm. Adelina had stopped fingering me and feasted between Amelie's legs. Amelie moaned from our two-pronged attack on her lanky little frame.

"Anna, have a little taste," I heard Adelina say. I got up off of Amelie's face then switched places and buried my face into her Amelie's sex. It was slimy from Adelina spit and had a strong vaginal odor. I suspected she was ripe from having worked all day. Adelina continued to straddle her face and I looked up from time to time to watch Adelina's plump white ass bounce in front of me. I stopped eating Amelie then swatted Adelina's soft flesh with my right hand.

"Do that again," she grunted. I drew my hand back then let go with another smack. I loved the sound of my hand cracking against her flesh. "Ah, fuck....", she responded through another grunt. I pressed my face into her ass and found her hole with my tongue. "Fuck, Anna...," she whispered. She turned backwards towards me then swung her left leg over coming off Amelie's face. Our mouths met and we knelt for a moment kissing each other with the scent of Amelie's cunt on our lips. Adelina then moved into a crawl position and told Amelie to eat her from behind. Amelie moved slowly behind her then looked up at me.

"Eat her," I said. Her eyes blinked a couple times then she put her face into Adelina's hairy cunt. "That's it, lick that shit." That feeling was growing inside me again--the same feeling I had when we had the twins bent over the couch--the impulse to further humiliate triggered by the sufferer's docility.

"Harder!" Adelina cried out. Amelie worked her face deeper into Adelina's crevice. "That's better," she responded. I ran my hand over Amelie's fleshy rump. For such a skinny thing, she had a round bubble butt. I moved behind her and started to lick her, first with long strokes up and down her gooey slit, then working my tongue into her slimy asshole. When her moans subsided, I stuck my index finger inside her pussy to get her going again. There was a loud exhale, then I inserted a second one. After a while, I added a third, then my pinky.

I was about to insert my thumb when she cried, "Please, no more!"

"Shut the fuck up," I yelled back. Her breathing sputtered then she started to heave. I curled my hand then forced my thumb."

"You're hurting me!" By this time she had stopped eating Adelina, who was now kneeling next to me.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Adelina whispered, grabbing my hand and pulling it out of Amelies's cunt. I brought my hand up to my nose and sucked her musk in through my nostrils. I then reared it back and delivered a crushing blow across Amelie's little round butt. She let out a wailing scream. "Goddamn it, would you fucking stop!" Adelina grabbed my arm. I knelt there for an instant feeling like I was in some sort of trance. What the hell had gotten into me? Adelina continued, "you can get rough with them, just don't go overboard. I hope my fucking neighbors didn't hear."

"Sorry, god I'm sorry," was all I could say.

Adelina consoled Amelie in her arms. Eventually, Amelie's crying subsided into quiet sobs. She lay with her head in Adelina's lap while she stroked her hair. I darted into the bathroom and locked the door. I found a cup on the counter, poured myself a glass of water, then looked at myself in the mirror. What the hell was happening to me? Did Maja fuck me up this bad?

Maja sped ahead of me when we reached the main straight-away. Once in the town, we reduced speed, our mopeds shuddering over the rough cobblestones. When we arrived at the cafe, we parked in a shady nook and took a table in the sun.

It was late morning and still not very hot. I watched Maja's hair blow playfully in the morning breeze. She put on a pair of sunglasses prompting me to do the same. A waiter came by our table, a dark, 30-ish man wearing a loose-fitting white shirt with long sleeves. The collar was thin and the fabric wrinkled, the kind that was supposed to look good wrinkled. I suppose he was sexy in a dark, Spanish sort of way, but I was more interested in Maja. She ordered us two coffees speaking in Catalan. I looked down at the town below with its whitewashed buildings and middle-aged ladies scrubbing the stones in front of the doorways. I looked up at Maja sitting there like a Chanel model, and thought that I must be the happiest woman alive. When our cups were empty, we paid the bill and fired up the mopeds. We played a game of follow-the-leader as we zoomed through the town with Maja out front deciding the way while I swerved back and forth behind her. When I decided her time as leader was up, I gunned the engine and bore down until I passed her taking my place out front. The wind was chilly, but the sun was hot and reflected transcendentally off anything that was white. When we made it to the other end of the town, we could see the sea.

At this point we were not sure where we were going but we ended up down by the beach where we could see the massive arch of the Iles Medes rock formation being pummelled by huge green and blue waves. The wind was blowing at a good clip and white foam sprayed the huge rock that did not look so huge when you looked at it from our villa. We got off our mopeds and looked at the Iles Medes for a while then I took a picture of it even though I knew a picture would not be able to fully capture the essence of what I was seeing. We drove along the coast road and by this time the wind was very strong. It was hard to watch the giant curling waves wash up to the shore while keeping our eyes on the road. I pulled up alongside Maja and looked over at her and thought about how beautiful she looked with her brown hair blowing in the wind. She smiled.

Soon the coast road led us into another village and we slowed down when the rough cobblestones rumbled underneath the tires. The streets narrowed and we rode single file between the stone buildings, always being careful when we crossed an intersection so as not to run into anyone walking. We had no idea where we were going and enjoyed the thrill of being lost. Middle-aged men watched us from doorways, their leathery faces wrinkled from the sun. A group of teen-aged boys kicking a soccer ball up against the wall stopped to let us through. I noticed the needle on my fuel gauge hovering over the large "E" and shouted to Maja that my moped was almost out of gas. She nodded her head and yelled that we should go back.

When we got back to the villa, we jumped into the jacuzzi and relaxed in its pulsating warmth. It didn't take long for its effect to make me sleepy. "I think I'm going to go inside and take a nap before dinner," I said to Maja.

"Go for it, I'll think I'll stay out here a little longer and get some rays." Her head was angled up towards the sun with her eyes closed tight.

"See ya' later."

"See ya'."

I awoke to the sound of the jacuzzi as it carried across the veranda and mixed with the evening breeze coming in from the sea. After changing into my cut-off jeans and a white tank top, I walked barefoot through the sliding glass door and stepped onto the warm surface. The flat gray stones still held the day's heat even though the sun had long since retreated from its dominant position in the sky to hover just above the shimmering horizon. Maja sat on the edge of the jacuzzi wrapped in a white terrycloth robe staring out at the wide expanse of ultramarine blue. When I approached, her sun kissed face grew into a smile. I placed a chilled bottle of wine and two glasses down next to her on the edge.

"Want some company?" I asked.

"Sure, and you brought a little surprise, I see."

"Would you like some?" I asked.

"Absolutely."

Beads of water hung from the ends of her wet hair. I watched a drop break free and land on the side of her bronzed cheek. I wanted so much to reach out and wipe it away, but instead I poured us two glasses of the cold wine.

"Skål!" she said, lifting her glass to me.

"Skål," I returned.

"Mmmm, it's good, what is it?" she asked.

I picked up the bottle and looked at the label. "It's a white grenache."

"White grenache," she repeated while holding the glass up to her lips.

"It's from Miranda de Secastilla..something, somenthing," I giggled. "Sorry, my Spanish is terrible."

"That's okay. Doesn't matter where it's from, it's good." Her voice had a distant quality, like the sound of someone talking on the other end of a telephone.

I took a long sip then set the glass down on the stone edge. It had a smokey essence that relaxed me immediately. Legs of condensation sparkled as they ran down the surface of the glass. Maja continued to look out at the sea, as if my presence was inconsequential. She twirled her feet around in the water, stirring the frothy white foam that floated across the surface. I got the feeling I had interrupted a private moment.

"How often do your parents come here?" I asked.

"A few times a year. Mostly in the spring and fall, summer gets too hot."

"So grateful of them to let us use it. I mean, for all they know we could be here throwing wild parties."

Maja shrugged. "I think they're beyond that."

I wasn't sure what she meant by that, so I let it drop.

"So, do you want to get started?" I asked, while tipping the glass to my mouth.

"Sure," she responded, taking a big gulp as if she felt a sudden time obligation.

"No rush, we can relax a bit and finish the wine," I suggested.

"I'm ready, the sun won't be up much longer so we should probably start. We can continue with the wine as we go."

"Sounds good," I said, not fully convinced she wanted to do this. I gazed at the diminishing sun just above the horizon, then at the small white shapes moving across the deep blue water -- yachts, no doubt -- filled with people whose lives were much more exciting than my own.

"Let's go," she prompted while swinging her legs over the edge while taking a pull from her glass. I watched how her lips opened to allow the golden liquid flow into the darkness of her mouth. Her cheeks puffed for an instant, then she swallowed.

"I'll get my camera," I said.

When I returned she was leaning up against the jacuzzi, watching me with her hands in the pockets of her robe. Her deeply-tanned legs contrasted sharply with the white robe.

"Where do you want me?" she asked.

"How about starting out by sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi."

"Sure," she replied, loosening the belt of her robe. In one fluid motion the white fabric fell away from her body and she stood nude in front of me. My chest heaved. The beauty of her glowing body seemed to radiate her inner creative essence which had the effect of making me feel drab and insignificant. She bent one leg up onto the edge of the jacuzzi revealing her thickly haired pubis. I was surprised at the ease of how she could expose herself so readily. She ran her hand through her hair and cocked her head at an angle signalling she had just presented me with her first pose. I brought the camera up to my face and observed the program settings.

"Hold that pose, just need to make sure the exposure is right."

"Sure," she answered, adjusting the wet strands of hair.

"Okay, just relax, and I'll take a few shots." I felt silly telling her to just relax as if I was the one in control, when in reality I was totally under her spell.

"I'm relaxed," she answered, making me feel even sillier.

The shutter clicked as I snapped about a dozen shots of her sitting there from various angles with her big hairy cunt opened up to the camera. It wasn't my idea to start with such an explicit pose, it was all her, and I couldn't help to think it was a way of telling me she wanted more out of our relationship. There was a sudden flush in my loins as I thought about how this might end. I moved in closer to get some shots of her face and she responded by turning her head in different directions. She alternated between closing her eyes and looking into the camera with big provocative eyes. Then, I took a couple steps away and got some shots of her back with an emphasis on the subtle curves and gentle ripples of her muscles. She wasn't particularly athletic, but her body had a natural beauty.

"Okay, now go ahead and change poses. Do whatever you like, something elegant and graceful."

She closed her legs then lay down across the edge. She turned her head towards the sea and dangled a hand in the water of the jacuzzi. I bent down and snapped some shots of her long, prone form. The sharp, distinct shapes of her pelvis offered an interesting focal point that led the eye to the tufts of pubic hair sitting atop her fleshy mound.

"Awesome," I exclaimed. I took a couple more shots from slightly different angles then finished with one from the perspective of looking down her body with her head in the foreground. She closed her eyes and turned her face slightly to the right. Her soft breasts spilled down the sides of her chest while the crisp shape of her perky nipples contrasted against the blurry foreshortened form of the rest of her body. I was torn between taking in the sight of her and concentrating on the technicalities of my camera work. Despite my growing arousal, I forced myself to focus on the camera knowing I could study the images later.

She sat up and we continued with other poses, pausing in between to enjoy a quick drink of wine. We finished with a shot of her holding the wine glass up in front of her face while putting on her best femme fatale look.

"Sexy!" I cried out.

"Me-ow!" she replied, peeling back her lips then running her tongue across her teeth.

"Fabulous, we can stop there. I think I got some good ones."

"Great," she replied while standing up. I took a seat on the edge of the jacuzzi and reached for my wine. She grabbed her robe and instead of putting it on, used it as a cushion to sit down next to me.

"That was fun," she commented.

"Yes, I had fun, too. I'll pick out the more successful ones to show you."

"Do that," she said, adjusting her hair.. "Anna, can you pour me some more wine?" I looked to my left and picked up the nearly-empty bottle. She reached her arm in front of me and held up her glass. I turned back towards her and tilted the bottle to the rim. Just as the liquid inside splashed into her glass, I looked up at her face. She had been watching the progress of the pour, but when her eyes met mine, I leaned in to kiss her.

"Easy there, tiger," she pulled back. Wine splashed onto her thighs as I missed her glass.

"I'm sorry," I murmured. "Oh my god, Maja, I'm sorry." I stared at the spilled wine beading on her thighs. My stomach churned. I put down the bottle.

"Anna, you didn't think that I ..." She took my hand into both of hers, like someone consoling a child.

"Well...I don't know...I just thought..."

How could I have been so wrong about her? How could I have mis-read the signs? It suddenly dawned on me that I was hopelessly ignorant of her bohemian universe and all its neo-hippie shit. We were from different tribes.

"Anna, don't be embarrassed, it's okay. It's perfectly natural to be attracted to someone."

"I'm just another fucking yuppie girl to you, aren't I?"

"Anna, no, don't talk like that."

"Put on your robe, Maja. Please, " I begged her. "Don't fucking tease me anymore."

"Is this what it is all about? You thought I was teasing you?"

"I don't know what the fuck you were doing."

"Come on, don't be like that."

"Easy for you to say. What was I supposed to think? All the signs, all the little hints, you led me on the whole time." I fought back the tears, but they poured down my face.

"Anna, I think you mis-understood."

"Oh right. The way you opened up to me, the way you listened to me, I felt a sincere connection. Then you walk around the apartment offering me little nudie shows. I noticed the way you looked at me. You can't tell me it was all part of some Age of Aquarius bullshit."

"So, you are just a little yuppie bitch afterall."

"Okay, since that rolled out of your mouth so easily, I know it must be how you really felt about me all along. I'm just some little exotic project to you. Someone you can patronize and laugh about behind my back. Well, you know what? Fuck you!"

"No Anna, fuck you," she yelled as she stood up and put on her robe. As she got up to leave, she smacked me in the face.

"Maja, wait!" I tried to grab her arm as she walked away but she turned and pushed me to the ground.

"Keep your princess hands off me."

I sat on the ground and balled.

Her slap burned on my cheek the whole flight back to Sweden. I had called my dad right after our incident and told him something had happened that I needed to come home right away. He offered to pay for my flight rebooking, and I left the next morning. I promised to tell him about it when I got home, but not then. There was no way I could tell him the exact story, but I knew I could make something up.

Maja's humiliation was complete, but it wasn't so much her I blamed, I was angry at myself for not seeing how she had been toying with me all along. She had no interest in my photography, I think it rather bothered her actually that a yuppie girl was appropriating something from her world. The whole trip was just a way for her to fuck with me. When I arrived back in Gothenburg, I started to look for another apartment.