The Seduction of Anna Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent over Adelina's toilet and heaved. When my stomach was empty, I flushed and went to the sink to wash up. There was a knock at the door.

"Anna, are you okay?" It was Adelina.

"I'm fine just give me a minute."

I dried my face with one of Adelina's hand towels then opened the door. She stood there fully dressed making me consciously aware that I was still naked. "Come out now and get dressed," she beckoned. I tried to look past her and into the bedroom. "She's gone now. I got her dressed and sent her on her way. It's all good. I told her you were just going through a stressful time in your life." I followed her into the bedroom and she picked up pieces of my clothing and piled them on the bed. She watched me as I sat on the edge and got dressed.

"Fuck, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Anna," she stood in the doorway staring at me. I looked at her bedside clock and it was a little after five o'clock. Shit, David was probably freaking out by now. "If we're going to be a team, you need to learn how to dial it down." Team? What did she mean by that? Now that I had just physically abused a dipshit cafe worker, were we now the new Thelma and Louise?

"Yeah, well...." I didn't know what else to say. "I gotta get going. Thanks for the talk earlier during lunch."

"Sure."

She grabbed my face and kissed me deeply as we said goodbye. I looked back and noticed her chilling smile as she watched me descend down the dark stairwell. When I exited onto the street, night had engulfed the city. Sunday had disappeared and I had to catch an early train to Stockholm early in the morning. Fuck.