The Seduction of Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth descended on her throat with soft tender kisses as I danced my fingers up and down the vee, she whimpered softly and her hands fell away as she arched back to look at the ceiling, which exposed her throat to my gentle kissing and stroking. I moved down to the fourth button. It popped loose and she looked down as I parted the blouse to reveal her white bra. She had a pinkish tinge on her front that extended to the top of her breasts, she was breathing deeply as I undid a fifth button to fully expose the bra and part of her belly for my dancing fingertips.

Breasts are very receptive to touch, take it from someone who has two of them! They aren't lumps of clay to be moulded and some parts are much more tender than others, like our nipples, we like it when someone moves their thumbs over them when we're wearing a bra. Anna's whimpers became softer as I massaged her breasts and she responded with her own massage of my much smaller breasts and small breasts are much more easily aroused for obvious reasons.

I undid a sixth button and began kissing my way down her front, Anna squeezed my breasts and sighed as she withdrew her hands and moved them up the front of my shirt to undo my next button and I stopped kissing her and sat up to let her undo the rest of the buttons. She had a concentrated look on her face as if this was a complicated exercise but when she finally parted the blouse and moved her hands up my exposed front I let out a groan.

"You like that too," she smiled.

I shifted back a little more and let the shirt slide down over my shoulders and held out my hands for her to undo the cuffs. When they were undone I let it slide all the way down and took it off. Her eyes softened as she looked at me for a few seconds and then she pulled her blouse all the way out and undid the final button and the cuffs. I helped her take it off and then I eased back and taking hold of her waistband, took her with me. She giggled as her head hit the pillow.

Anna just laid there and watched me as I undid three of her buttons and stroked her legs through the pantyhose, she closed her eyes and sighed as I tickled the backs of her knees and then grabbed her breasts and began massaging them herself. Her back arched as I undid two more buttons and caressed her thighs, she was moaning gently and I undid two more. I could now reach her panties and she spread her legs wider and bent her knees. I danced my fingers over her pussy and she cried out in surprise and looked at me. I kept my eyes locked on her as I caressed her pussy and then she purred and I grinned as I undid the last three buttons and her belt. The skirt fell open and I pulled it out from under her and tossed it aside.

"Feeling good?"

"Uh huh," she sighed, "you?"

"Feeling good is good enough," I stroked her pussy through the panties and she quivered. I leaned over and kissed her on the mouth, savouring her taste as I pulled the bra straps down. When our lips broke free I reached behind her and unclipped her bra and pulled it down to expose her large brown areolae and plump nipples, they were a feast for me and a delight to her as I sucked on them. Anna moved back and forth beneath me, arching her back and sliding her hands through my hair. This went on for some time before I moved further down to her belly and hooking my fingers under her pantyhose, slid back over her legs to remove her pantyhose and panties. I ended up at the very end of the bed. My feet hit the floor as I stood up. Anna moved her hand down to her moist pussy as I slid my trousers over my hips and let them fall to the floor. My bra and panties followed and I knelt on the bed and crawled towards her.

"Easy peasy, nice and easy," I slid my fingers between her lips.

Cunnilingus is one of the finer arts and I know men who can do it almost as well as women, I have the greatest respect for that part of a woman's anatomy because it's a completely self cleaning mini ecosystem. Try saying that when you're drunk! Going straight in with all guns blazing is usually a mistake. I like to do my tongue and finger work first, and seeing as she was a virgin I was especially careful to prepare her. I lapped my way up and down her lips, alternating with sideways flicks and then a broad one that went all the way from clitoral hood to perineum.

Anna began to move with me, following my rhythm and I teased her opening with the knuckle of a bent finger, she whimpered as I worked slowly but with purpose. I slid my finger down between her lips and then pushed against her opening on the way to her perineum and when I felt she was ready I uncurled my finger and gave her a digit. She tensed and cried out. I kept it in for a few seconds and then withdrew and went back to rubbing her with a bent finger and when I did it again her cry was weaker. I moved to her clitoral hood and circled it slowly and drew my tongue across it and then my finger went in deeper, I wiggled it and she grabbed my hand and kept it there.

"You control the depth," I looked up at her.

Slowly, inch by inch she guided me in, until my index finger was all the way in and then I started sliding it in and out as I kept licking her lips and clitoral hood and when it finally emerged I flicked my tongue across it. Her breathing became more ragged, she was panting heavily and jerking at the same time but she wasn't there yet but when I bent my finger inside and rubbed the front of her passage she let out an unearthly yell that would have woken the dead.

"You all right?"

"Fuck yeah," she grabbed the dildo but I took it from her and applied some lubricant and then began to tease her moist opening with the tip. She grunted as I inserted the tip and then gasped as she took its much larger girth and put a hand on my wrist as if to stop me. I slowed down and withdrew, and went back to licking her again. She let go of my wrist and I inserted it again, this time a little deeper and she grunted and expanded with it and then I gave her the whole length and she let out a loud yell and pushed against it. I withdrew with a twisting motion and she bucked violently. Her eyes were wide open and I pulled it all the way out and then went in again. This time she was ready, her hand was on my wrist and I let go of the dildo.

"You do it now," I told her and shifting over her leg I began to give her a tonguing from hell, she started fucking herself with the dildo, gently at first but then harder. Her grunts became more intense and louder as she fucked herself and I licked her pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," she was repeating the same word relentlessly and I put my hand on the dildo and took over, driving it in and out again and again until finally she looked down at herself with her eyes and mouth wide open as she let rip with a series of short sharp yells that ended with a final scream and then she fell back as if dead. I moved over her as she went through the throes of orgasm and then she opened her eyes, which were wet with tears.

"Oh sweet Jesus, oh sweet Jesus, what have I done."

"You had an orgasm," I slid down beside her, "it has that effect on me."

"That was beautiful," she grabbed my face between her hands and kissed me so long and so hard that I thought I was going to pass out.

"Fuck," I fell onto my back, "I thought I was going to pass out."

"Sorry," she giggled and rolled onto her side.

"So that was lesbian sex?"

"Yeah, that was a lesbian sexual encounter," I stroked her face.

"That was so fucking beautiful," she stroked my face, "but what about you?"

"We have a dildo and oil," I grinned, "care to indulge me?"

Comparing Anna's first time with me and our one night stand some eighteen months later I have to confess she was nervous and uncoordinated, granted she knew the geography but I had to help her get me off and then I lied about how beautiful it was because that's what we do. Whether or not she believed me then was a mystery but to be honest I've never thought to ask her because it's one of those things that embarrass me but there you have it.

I would like to end this story with a happy ever after. Unlike An Officer and a Gentleman, I didn't carry her off into the sunset. Our affair ended a couple of days later when dad came back home with the news that he was moving in with his brother in Sale, which coincided with Anna's sudden guilt trip over what had transpired between us. I know I could have fought harder to save it but in hindsight it was probably the best thing I ever did for her. If we'd managed to stay together I have no idea how long we would have lasted. Anna had a strong will, probably stronger than mine because after a brief encounter with a pastor at a charismatic church when he cast the demon of homosexuality out of her she quit bible college and enrolled in law school.

The next time I saw her was eighteen months later in a lesbian disco in Fitzroy and we had one night in the sack, "just for old times sake."

The Anna I knew then had just turned twenty one and was a woman of the world. She might have been nervous and uncoordinated the first time she'd tried to get me off but that night she gave me an orgasm to wake the dead, in fact I think I woke the upstairs neighbour! But it wasn't just her abilities in bed that had changed. Now that she'd shaken off the shackles of religion she had thrown herself into law with as much passion as Christianity and in a twist of fate it was Anna who had become the seductress as I found out that night as we lay naked next to her reminiscing about the past. I just happened to mention Robyn from the bookstore and she burst out laughing.

"Yeah Robyn was a good root."

"You what?" I leaned on my elbow, "how the fuck?"

"Ah that is a secret," she squeezed my breast, "it's called attorney client privilege, something we're learning about at law school. She moved to London to follow her lesbian lover."

Despite our one night stand though we've never taken it further. Anna has an extremely high sex drive and I've told her more than once she'd probably fuck me to death if I let her and so we have stayed friends, which is apt I think. We started as friends and ended as friends, the circle of life and all that, and now I have to drop this draft at Anna's joint. She lives out in Mt Evelyn now so it's a bloody long drive but I'm anxious to see what she thinks of my draft and I have to let her read it because she's a QC with a razor sharp mind.

***

Okay I'm back and this is just a brief addendum. Anna was quite amused by my account, which is a bloody relief to me.

"I might write something myself," she propped her chin on her palm, "God knows I've known a few women in my time."

"Anna's secrets?"

"Now that's a good title for a series," she chuckled as her daughter Elvira brought us another cup of coffee, "what do you think, sweetie? Should I write about my love life?"

"Well if you do can I be your agent?"

"What's your percentage?" Anna raised her eyebrows.

"Twenty percent and I want a car."

"Eighteen and you can buy your own damn car."

"Fifteen?"

"Is that with or without the car?"

"With," she pouted, "I can't keep driving your car."

"Deal," she patted her leg.

I thought it was a joke between mother and daughter. Elvira is nineteen years old and was the result of an IVF pregnancy because while Anna wanted children, she had two conditions. She wouldn't adopt and she wasn't going to have a cock inside her. With her money it wasn't hard to arrange a suitable donor. Elvira is very much like her mother, smart, beautiful, strong willed and quite openly gay. When she came out at the age of seventeen Anna took her out for dinner to celebrate coming out. But she wasn't joking as she farewelled me at the door that afternoon.

"It's time I came out about my lovers, I'm not going to publish them but I need to off some steam," she kissed my cheek.

"Don't be a stranger, come back soon, there's always a light on for old friends."

It's what I love about Anna, she might be a lawyer but she has real heart and an honesty that is rare for someone in her position. I look forward to reading some of her stories, partly because I know some of the characters involved!

The End.