All Comments on 'The Seduction of Aunt Rose'

by Briterotic

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

to long

dazodazoalmost 3 years ago

Nice. A sequel with them living together as a couple while trying to conceive a child would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ignore the too long comment.

You've got a great base to work off of. It can go several different directions and then be weaved back and forth between those directions.

10 stars.

smltwnguysmltwnguyalmost 3 years ago

Well done, I hope it becomes a multi part series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice backstory... Good lead up to the action. I really love the way you left physical aspects of the characters up to the readers imagination. Hopefully there will be more to come! 5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well-told. Thank you.

(And not too long.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No Anon, I'd say it's the perfect length. The build up was beautiful. And that's what counts in my books. Superb job @Briterotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story but I would have liked more description of her naked body, and I don't know why she had to get her pussy fully shaved.

tarcoupletarcouplealmost 3 years ago

Great story. Good back story and build up. Where you lost me was shaving her pussy. In the 70s there wasn't to much pussy shaving going on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The older woman / younger man genre is always exciting to me. The constant descriptions of Rose's stockings and suspenders really kept things going. Thank You!

Telemachus312Telemachus312almost 3 years ago

Bloody superb piece of work.

I wonder though, given Rose's new appetite for alluring underwear, whether might at some point find herself backed up against a wall by her boss and find herself unable to resist. Lovely lady to be sure, but I'm not betting my house on her fidelity.

BriteroticBriteroticalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feed back everyone. Thanks in particular to 'tarcouple' for pointing out that my reference to pussy shaving did not fit with the 70's setting. I've edited the story to rectify that error. In the new version, Paul suggests getting a bath together rather than pussy shaving. The edited version should appear in a couple of days.

timbrewulftimbrewulfalmost 3 years ago

Just briliant.more of randy aunt Rose please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nicely paced, full of detail and very arousing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought the plot, an old one though it was, worked well. I thought the flow of the story was very good in that it remained constant. Personally I would have liked it to have been slower, with more detail thrown in, building up the anticipation. For me, then, it might have got five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now that Rose has a taste for young cock, what will her next adventure be? I can't wait to find out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars. Needs another page and an outcome. Write more incest stories you have a talent for them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My aunt Rose is 15 years older and this is so exotic as I think of her. She has great legs and somewhat of a tease that drives me everytime I stroke off. We never done anything although opportune times we could have. Thanks for this hot story.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

Sloppy execution: an excessive number of grammar errors. Sloppy design: The nephew is a predatory creep who seduces his prey under false premises; the fact that he is rescuing her from the loveless creep she's shackled to doesn't excuse his own shabby motivations. Faulty/sloppy design: There is no conclusion, just an abrupt ending.

BriteroticBriteroticalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Glad you liked it Gaius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Had me going the whole story. Think I will go masturbate now. Cock dripping pre cum.

Frankie1952Frankie19528 months ago

Hot sexy tale. More please. Hope they stay together and if I am not mistaken the relationship in that country like mine is perfectly legal although a bit taboo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriterotic@Briterotic
Hello to anyone that might read my stories, Update 19/3/24: Hi, the follow up to ‘Real Lives, Imaginary Lovers’ should be published tomorrow morning (20th). It’s called ‘Real Lives, Incestuous Lovers’ and it follows a developing sexual relationship between a mother and her ...