The Seduction of Aunt Rose

Story Info
Will she be seduced by her nephew?
16k words
4.73
56k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul had felt a little unsettled for a number of years, ten to be precise. He'd been happy enough, and he was innately cheerful and optimistic, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he ought to be back where he belonged. It was 1978, he was twenty-five and doing well at work. During the past eighteen months he'd left his parents home to live in a small apartment. There had been several young women in his life, and a couple of flings with older ones; one of them well into her forties. The world was at his feet but he felt a pull to return to where he'd been happiest.

Since his family had uprooted and moved to the Midlands a decade ago, he'd had a hankering to get back to the northern county where he was born and raised. He still had family in the north, and his beloved football team would always be in his blood through good times and bad; mostly bad. That's why just over a month ago he'd applied for a job with the northern local authority of his birthplace. The jump in wages was considerable, and his application had been speculative, so he was pleasantly surprised to get an interview. He was even more surprised subsequently when he took a call, from the personnel department of the northern local authority, offering him the job.

Having given himself no chance of landing the job, it had suddenly dawned on him how much he would have to put in place to make it possible to start in one month's time. When he visited his parents that evening to tell them his good news, his mother immediately phoned her sister, his Aunt Rose, to ask whether she could put him up for a few weeks, whilst he found somewhere to live. She said she'd be delighted, she lived with her husband Patrick in a large Victorian detached house with five bedrooms. Her son and his wife had moved to Canada, so she'd said to her sister that it would be nice to have a young man around the house again.

On the way home from his parents, Paul's thoughts lingered on his Aunt Rose. She was his mother's younger sister, and had always been his favourite aunt. But it had gone deeper than that, since he could remember, Aunt Rose had regularly provided the erotic stimulus for his self induced orgasms. He knew that she was six years younger than his mother, so she was twenty years older than him; his adolescent crush on her had developed and deepened over the years.

Later on, after some bedtime reading, he treated himself to a glorious wank, with his Aunt Rose in the starring role. He imagined that she had seduced his younger self on the sofa one afternoon, when she'd been alone and he'd paid her an unexpected visit. In his fantasy she'd been smartly dressed in a twin set, pearls, a straight skirt and heels; just like he'd seen her dressed at family Christmases in the late fifties and early sixties. In those days, she used to look like she'd stepped off the cover of a woman's magazine. The type that was full of recipes, knitting patterns and advice on how to look good for your husband; with a picture of a pretty smiling housewife on the front.

As he pumped his erection with his right hand, he imagined that she had noticed a bulge in his jeans as they sat together on the sofa. She had told him, in a sultry, teasing tone of voice, that as his Aunt, she really felt it was her duty to help relive his swelling. He offered no resistance as she slowly unzipped his fly, and reached inside for his hard cock. He shot his semen onto his chest as he imagined her pushing him down onto his back, lifting her skirt to reveal stockings and suspenders, slipping off her panties and straddling him. It was a beautiful toe curling orgasm, which peaked as he imagined the sensation of his stiff cock being enveloped by her tight, warm, wet cunt.

********************

Rose replaced the receiver and stood a moment in thought. Her sister had just told her that her nephew had got a new job in the area, and he needed a place to stay for a few weeks, until he could find suitable accommodation. She had readily agreed to him staying as long as he wanted. Since her own son had moved to Canada to start a new life, Rose had felt desperately lonely in the large old house that she occupied with her uncommunicative husband Patrick. What a pleasure it would be to have a friendly sociable young man around the house.

The joy and romance, such as it was, had disappeared from Rose and Patrick's relationship years ago. She tried hard to please him, but he was never anything less than morose, complaining and controlling. She couldn't remember the last time he had taken her anywhere but to garden centres and cheap cafes. They hadn't had a night out in the last decade, not even for a meal in a pub, as had become the fashion in those days.

Patrick was a motor mechanic by trade, an occupation he carried on at home by constantly doing up and selling old cars. When he wasn't covered in oil, he had his hands in the soil, losing himself in their large garden for hours on end. That was it, that was the sum of their marriage now.

Rose had no real friends, he'd made it difficult for her over the years to go out on her own and see people, to the extent that it was easier for her to stay in alone, than face the barrage of questions about where she was going, and what she was doing, followed by his inevitable sulk when she returned home.

Since her son had left home two years ago, Rose's life had been empty. She occasionally saw her older brother and his wife, and she visited her sister, Paul's mother, in the Midlands once in a while, but she had no real life of her own. A part time job two days a week in a local grocer's shop helped ease the boredom. Patrick hadn't objected to her taking the job, because the shop was just across the road from the garage where he worked, so he was able to keep an eye on her.

Rose had few opportunities for physical intimacy, she was, by nature, a tactile woman, but had no outlet for her affection and her need for physical contact. She and Patrick had indulged in sex no more than a handful times in the past five years, and not at all in the last twelve months.

In fact, she couldn't remember the last time she'd had an orgasm, she thought vaguely that it might have been New Year's Eve 1967, when Patrick had dozed off after a failed drunken attempt at fucking her. In a frustrated half drunken state, she had masturbated, while imagining being fucked by her brother in law. The next morning, she felt so ashamed at the thought of the depravity of what she had done, that it had become her one and only self masturbatory experience; the guilt and repression of her religious upbringing had left a lasting impression on her.

She contemplated the memory of that guilt inducing act all those years ago. Sitting in her lounge, pretending to be engrossed in a magazine, while her husband watched football on television, she wondered if it was too late for her to find true love and sexual fulfilment in her life. She thought not, but at least the prospect of her tall, good looking nephew staying with her for a few weeks, gave her something to look forward to. She thought he looked a lot like his father for whom Rose had always had a secret admiration. She thought her sister was a very lucky woman indeed.

********************

Paul worked his required notice of one month, and made preparations to move back up north. He closed the door to his apartment for the last time and reflected on the women that he had entertained in the bedroom. He'd had several one night stands and a couple of relationships lasting a few months.

One of the memories that made his cock twitch most was of his fling with his line manager. She was in her early thirties and married, but they had both thrown themselves into a steamy three month affair when he first moved into the apartment. He still fucked her occasionally, when they took advantage of a long lunch period, or she dropped in for a quick fully clothed fuck on her way home after work; sometimes on the sofa, sometimes from behind as she bent over a table and sometimes as she sat on the kitchen worktop.

Another episode laced with eroticism, was when he was seduced by the headteacher of one of the schools that he had visited as part of his job. The shapely, attractive forty seven year old divorcee , dressed in a smart fitted jacket, straight skirt and heels with an ankle strap, had him hooked from the moment they met and she knew it. They met later for a drink, and he ended up being ridden energetically by the insatiable tigress in her stockings, suspenders and heels.

He bedded her once more a week later, and this time, after she'd ridden him to several orgasms each, she eventually allowed him to get on top, and fuck her until the light of dawn broke through his bedroom curtains. She gave a sultry running commentary while she coaxed him as he lay between her legs.

He laid in bed, still with a huge erection, watching her step into her dress and heels. She instructed him to zip her dress up, so he obliged by standing behind her with his rigid cock pointing skywards. As soon as she swept sensuously out of his apartment, he dived back into bed to relive his desperate desires with a sumptuous self induced orgasm. They didn't meet for sex again, and he found out later that her boyfriend had since returned from a three month trip to the United States.

When Paul arrived at his aunt's house, on the first Sunday in February, she greeted him with a big smile and a warm embrace. As she released her grip she tried to plant a kiss on his cheek, but he turned his head to look at her and her lips landed on his. The kiss was warm and more intimate than she had intended. They broke their embrace and he made embarrassed apologies, whilst Rose laughed it off.

"Come here honey, let's have a look at you. My, you've filled out, you look more like your father every time I see you."

"It's lovely to see you too Auntie Rose, I'm really grateful that you've been able to help me out with somewhere to stay while I get things sorted."

"Oh, nonsense Paul, you're family, you can stay as long as you like, and by the way, call me Rose from now on."

"Okay Rose."

"Come on, I'll put the kettle on, and you can tell me all about your new job."

"Is Uncle Patrick okay with me being here? I mean, I don't want to make things difficult for you... erm, that didn't come out quite as I intended."

"Don't worry, you probably won't see much of him, I certainly don't. As long as his meals are on the table he's happy. He's in his workshop tinkering with another old banger at the moment."

Paul followed Rose into the large kitchen, 'happy' was not a word he associated with his uncle. He sat at the kitchen table watching her fill the kettle and spoon tea into the teapot. She was wearing an old cardigan, skirt and slippers, it made her look tired, old and frumpy, but he could still see the firm figure beneath as she bent over the table to set out for cups and saucers. Somewhere in there, was the dark haired beautiful aunt of his childhood, and he had a longing to see her emerge again from the dull cocoon that she had made for herself.

"So, what will you be doing in your new job?"

"Oh, managing a welfare service for schools and parents, you know, free school meals, attendance officers, that sort of thing. Not very exciting really."

"I don't believe that for a moment, your mum says you're a senior officer now, an important man."

"Not really, anyway, how are you Rose? Are you still working part time at Smithsons?"

"Yes, it keeps me sane, and gives me a chance to have conversations that I don't normally..."

Rose felt she was in danger of saying too much so she changed tack, "Well it gets me out of the house anyway."

"Are you lonely Rose?"

Paul immediately regretted asking the question, it was too soon and too familiar, but it let her know that he knew she was unhappily married.

"Lonely? No, not really," lied Rose.

They kept the conversation at a less intimate level, Paul eventually excused himself by going upstairs to unpack his things.

The first few days with Rose and Patrick passed by uneventfully. Paul's mind was fully focussed on his new job, so he didn't spend a great deal of time with his aunt and uncle. Most nights, he enjoyed Rose's cooking, thanked her for the meal and retired to his room to look through various notes and reports in an effort to get up to speed in his new role. He did, though, have time to notice the dynamics of Rose and Patrick's relationship. In short, it appeared that Rose was less a wife and more a cook and housekeeper. He hadn't heard Patrick say one tender or loving word to her. She danced around him trying to keep him content in his self absorbed lifestyle, and to avoid doing anything that might lead to him noticing her, in case he started one of his questioning sessions.

"What have you done that for? Why did you buy that? Why do you need to go there? Why do you want to do that?" all in a gruff disapproving tone.

She tried to remain in the background, because if she did anything deemed to be out of the ordinary that drew his attention, he would immediately try to undermine her, and he seemed to enjoy doing it.

Paul was pleased to find that Patrick was wary of him. He was less likely to pick on Rose when Paul was around. He was no longer the little nephew to be ignored or teased, he was a tall, broad shouldered, calm and confident young man with a well paid job.

On the Thursday night of the first week, Patrick had gone to his weekly darts match at his local pub leaving Paul and Rose alone together. They sat watching something mundane on TV and chatted about family, work and Paul's hopes for his future. Rose was again wearing an old cardigan and skirt with slippers.

Paul looked at her while they were chatting, and tried to imagine her in a sexy dress and high heels. As was his habit, when he wasn't in bed with a woman, he'd masturbated twice a day, every morning and every night, and each time Rose had been the erotic subject of his desires. He tried to pay attention to what she was saying as he now imagined reaching under her dress, over her silky stocking tops and pressing his fingers into the damp panty gusset covering her mound.

"Did Patrick tell you that he's away on a jaunt next week?"

Paul was suddenly roused out of his reverie.

"No, he's said very little to me about anything."

"Yes, he's away from Monday to Thursday with his darts team. They're taking themselves off to the Isle of Man for a few days, there's some tournament that they're involved with, they go most years."

Paul's mind was racing, he'd be alone with Rose for at least three days and nights. Devious thoughts began to form, dare he even begin to hope that he could seduce her into bed with him. The thought both aroused and troubled him. It was one thing masturbating to fantasies of fucking your aunt, but it was something altogether more deviant, depraved and dangerous to do it in reality.

Before he could gather his thoughts, Rose said, "Yes we'll be all alone together, we'll have to do something special to make the most of it."

She said this with an air of innocence that belied the ambiguity of her remark. Almost before the thought had formed in his mind, Paul said, "How about if I take you out to a posh restaurant for a nice meal? It would be a way of saying thank you to you for looking after me. How about it?"

"Well I don't know really, I'm not sure Patrick would..."

"Don't worry about Patrick, I'll tell him I'm taking you to dinner as a thank you for putting up with me. He won't argue with me."

"Oh well yes I suppose, but I've got nothing to wear to a posh restaurant, could we just go to a pub for a meal?"

"Absolutely not, you deserve to be wined and dined in a fine restaurant, don't worry about what to wear, I'll sort that out for you."

"But how? I don't want you buying clothes for me, it wouldn't be right."

"If I can't buy you a nice new outfit as a present in return for what you're doing for me then it's a poor show."

"But what would Patrick think if you bought evening wear for me?"

"Does he ever look inside your wardrobe? Has he any idea what's in there? No, I thought not, this is one thing that we don't need to tell him about."

"My goodness Paul, you're very persuasive but it's all a bit sudden, let me think about it and we'll discuss it again tomorrow."

Just at that moment, Patrick returned from the pub and Rose stretched, yawned said goodnight and retired to bed.

Paul's mind was still in a whirl, the moment he got into bed, with his cock bursting for attention at the thought of seducing Rose, he set off on a long slow masturbation session, bringing himself close to climax then letting his ardour relent before bringing himself to the brink again. This went on for twenty minutes of Rose filled fantasies before he shot warm spunk over his chest and chin in an intense orgasm.

He couldn't immediately drift off to sleep, as was his usual habit after a delicious wank. His mind was still trying to get to grips with the prospect of actually committing incest with his aunt. His head told him that it was forbidden, depraved and disastrous if anyone, particularly his family, found out. His penis told him that it was forbidden, depraved and, therefore, indecently, overwhelmingly erotic and no one would ever find out, they both had too much to lose. After masturbating again, it was under the influence of this lustful, immoral, incestuous craving that he finally fell asleep.

********************

Rose loved having her nephew around, he'd been working late and going to bed early but when he was around, he was attentive and charming, and he brightened her winter evenings. She'd always been fond of him but now she couldn't wait for him to come home from work, so that she could feed him, and actually have a conversation with someone who took an interest in her. At times, she'd started to feel like a giddy girl with Paul, they laughed and joked together after dinner when Patrick was out in his workshop fixing his cars.

She felt better about herself already, in just a few days she'd started to feel that she was ok, that she was someone that could be lively and interesting. She even started to think about making more of an effort with what she was wearing and decided to buy herself some new clothes at the weekend. She knew that Patrick might put her down and ask why she had wasted her money, but she found that she didn't care. This was in part because Patrick had avoided humiliating and bullying her in Paul's presence. She could tell that he was wary of Paul.

Paul had become her knight in shining armour, she wanted him to stay as long as possible. She'd noticed how handsome and well toned he was. She even found herself questioning whether she was physically attracted to him, but she hurriedly put the thought out of her mind, allowing herself to think that, as his aunt, she should be able to admit to herself that he was desirable, but it meant nothing because he was her nephew.

Even so, she'd started to look forward immensely to being in the house alone with Paul when Patrick was away on his darts trip. She'd made a remark to Paul about doing something special to make the most of it but, as the words came out of her mouth, she had no real idea of what she meant. Before she could qualify the remark, Paul had invited her out to dinner to thank her for looking after him. The idea appealed to her enormously, sitting at a table for two, with a good looking young man; but no, surely not, she had nothing suitable to wear.

As she had tried to dampen her own enthusiasm, Paul had offered to buy her an outfit. She was taken aback, what would people think if they knew her nephew was buying evening wear for her? It felt wrong, but Paul was so persuasive and made it sound quite normal. The idea started to grow on her but she didn't want to do anything she would regret so she'd put Paul off until tomorrow.