The Seduction of Aunt Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose had been wondering what the present might be, she hoped it was just a token and nothing expensive. He'd already spent more than enough on her. Perhaps it was a box of chocolates, or flowers, yes flowers, maybe even red roses, it would be just like him to make such a thoughtful gesture so that she felt special. Yes, that would be it, he'd present her with the roses and they'd both laugh, it was Valentine's Day after all. Whatever it was, it would be more exciting than the oven gloves that Patrick had given her for Christmas; unwrapped and with the price tag still attached.

Instead of going home for her lunch hour as was her usual habit, Rose went to the hairdressers. Her perm had just about grown out so she had a wash, cut and blow dry. She caught sight of herself in several shop windows on the way back to her workplace, and liked the natural tousled look of her new hairstyle. She'd had the same perm for the past twelve years, so she felt like a new woman. After a busy afternoon serving customers Rose set off on her short walk home. She was almost unrecognisable, a couple of acquaintances passed her and did a double take before telling her how good she looked.

Paul had a couple of meetings in the afternoon. Whilst driving between them, his thoughts turned to the box of sexy underwear in the boot of his car, and his hopes that Rose might be persuaded to wear the items it contained. As he pulled into the car park at the venue of his second meeting, his cock had reached its fully engorged size, he had to sit in his car for a few minutes until it had subsided sufficiently for him to join his colleagues.

Paul felt elated and nervous in equal measure on his drive home. He'd been trying to walk the tightrope between enticing Rose, without her realising, to be open to seduction, and ensuring that he didn't alarm her, by clearly signalling his desire to fuck her. He turned into the road where Rose's house was situated, and casually eyed a woman in a knee length coat with nice legs and heeled shoes, walking in the distance. "Mmm," he thought, "she's not bad." As he got closer, the woman turned into Rose's front gate and he realised that it was Rose herself. "Wow," he thought, as he pulled onto the driveway and noticed her new hairstyle.

Rose turned to look at him as he opened the car door, she smiled a warm welcoming smile, he gave her a soft 'wolf whistle.' She laughed and walked on around to the back door. Patrick had never let her have a front door key. Paul opened the boot of his car and took out the lingerie box. He'd had it wrapped in a red ribbon and inside, as well as the underwear, was a single red rose, and a pair of long teardrop polished jet earrings.

Rose was already putting the kettle on to boil when Paul walked into the kitchen with the large shallow box. She had taken her coat off and she looked adorable, and at least ten years younger, with her new clothes and her soft natural hairstyle. She eyed the box a little anxiously.

"I've just followed a tasty bird up the street, and it turned out to be my aunt," smiled Paul.

"Oh, such flattery from such a naughty nephew," she retorted, "but thank you."

Rose looked at the box again, then she looked at Paul.

"What's in the box?"

Paul took a deep breath, "You remember I said I'd got you a present?" She nodded, "Well before you open it, I just want to say that it's meant to make you feel special, after all it is Valentine's Day, and you deserve to look and feel the part, even if you're only going out with your nephew."

Rose began slowly to untie the ribbon, then she opened the lid. Their pulses quickened as she revealed the sexy black underwear. Neither of them spoke for the next fifteen seconds or so. Rose picked up the red rose and placed it carefully on the table. Then she removed the lacy black camisole, and held it in her outstretched arms. She put it down and picked up the bra, black silk panties and four strap suspender belt, Paul could see her breasts heaving beneath her white blouse. With the panties and suspender belt now in her right hand, she picked up the pack of seven denier barely black stockings with her left hand.

Time seemed to stand still for Paul. He tried to read the conflicting expressions on Rose's face. She finally made eye contact, and looked troubled, faintly thrilled and embarrassed all at once. A firmness entered her voice.

"I'm sorry Paul I can't wear these tonight, it wouldn't be right; I'm your aunt, not your girlfriend."

"I'm sorry Rose, I just thought it would make you feel special; like you should have felt on Valentine's Night every year for goodness knows how long."

"Steady, I'm not that old."

"Sorry, I didn't mean..."

"It's okay, I'm just teasing."

"Well I hoped you'd liked the red rose, and there's something in that little box that I hope will always remind you of me."

Rose opened the box containing the earrings, "Oh my goodness, they're beautiful."

She came around to Paul's side of the table and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you Paul, I mean it, you've gone to so much trouble for me tonight, and I want you to know that I appreciate it. If I was your girlfriend, I'd definitely wear the stockings for you."

Paul's cock twitched and Rose's cheeks turned scarlet as she realised that she might have been a little too brazen.

"Look at the time," she said, relieved to be able to change the subject.

"We'll have to leave in an hour, it's a good job I don't need to wash my hair. Do you mind if I use the bathroom first?"

"No of course not, I'll only need twenty minutes or so."

Rose gathered up her rose and earrings, and started to walk out of the kitchen. Then she stopped, turned back, and picked up the box of lingerie.

"We'd better not leave these lying around," she said as she made her way upstairs.

Paul sat at the kitchen table feeling a little deflated. He wasn't looking forward to taking the lingerie back to the shop. His aunt would probably leave it in his room, somewhere out of sight. He was fairly sure now that his plan to seduce his her was doomed to failure, so he resigned himself to being a gracious escort, by enjoying the evening and her company.

Rose had showered and was sitting at her dressing table applying her make up. Her new outfit was on clothes hangers behind the bedroom door. She was taking particular trouble with her eye liner and eye shadow, toning it in to match her blue eyes. She rouged her cheeks to give them more colour, and applied bright red lipstick, then she painted her nails bright red.

Satisfied with her efforts and delighted with her hair, she sat blowing on her nails until they were sufficiently dry, then she took off her dressing gown, and picked up her best white bra and panty set. She paused for a moment and looked the pair of tan coloured tights lying on the bed, then she looked at the lingerie box; it wouldn't hurt just to try them on surely.

She still had a few minutes to spare so she threw the white underwear onto the bed and slipped on the black silk panties. Next, she put on the bra and camisole and admired its lacy neckline, she thought that it would have been perfect to wear under the new fitted jacket. Feeling slightly aroused, she fixed the suspender belt around her waist, and watched herself in the dressing table mirror as she encased her legs in the beautiful fine stockings, and clipped them to the suspenders.

She couldn't resist stepping into the new four inch high heels, and turning to the full length mirror to look at herself. She was surprised to feel a tingle in her pussy as she looked, almost in shock, at the very sexy woman looking back at her.

Rose ran her hands down her torso and legs and felt euphoric. She looked at her new pencil skirt and jacket hanging behind the door, she looked at the uninspiring tights and white underwear on her bed, she looked back at the sexy woman in the mirror with her scarlet lips and nails; she was his aunt, not his girlfriend.

Paul had showered and changed into his best suit of dark-blue, and a clean shirt and tie. He looked tall and handsome, with his fair hair, blue eyes and a confident bearing as he stood in the hallway waiting for Rose. Just as he was about to call up to ask if she was ready, Rose appeared on the landing. She took Paul's breath away as she slowly and daintily descended the staircase in her high heels, with her right hand holding onto the bannister all the way down.

She looked stunning in the straight black skirt, and raspberry tweed fitted jacket, with a thin black leather belt perfectly emphasising her narrow waist. As she approached the foot of the stairs, it dawned on him that she was wearing the lacy camisole under the jacket. Then he looked closely at her hosiery, and saw the tell tale signs of the reinforced heels and toes of the seven denier stockings.

Paul was bowled over, his cock started to swell, he composed himself sufficiently to tell Rose that she looked magnificent. She'd seen him drink her in as she descended the stairs, she felt certain that he'd realised that she was wearing the sexy lingerie that he'd bought for her, but neither of them broached the subject. He took her right hand in his right hand and kissed it, before leading her out to his car. Rose felt admired, alive and just a little aroused, a thought that she quickly put down to the occasion, rather than the company, after all, she was his aunt, not his girlfriend.

They set off for the restaurant, it was mild and cloudy and the road was glistening wet, the street lights reflected off the surface as they drove through the outskirts of the town. Once they were under way along the B-road heading in the direction of the seaside town that was their destination, Rose broke the tense silence.

"I'm quite hungry actually so I'm really looking forward to this. But I feel a little nervous and out of my depth, do you know much about food and wine?"

"Enough, you'll be fine, you certainly look like you belong in a classy restaurant."

"I'm so grateful to you, it's thanks to you really, a week ago I'd have thought you were mad if you'd said I'd be dressed like this on my way to posh restaurant."

"I'm pleased to be able to treat you like this, you've been good enough to open your home to me, and you look after me so well."

"It's a pleasure Paul. My hands are cold, it must be a bit cooler up here on the wolds."

"I'll turn the heating up for you, in the meantime, my hands are warm," he said this as he took hold her hands in his large left hand, she let her enclosed hands fall to her lap and the back of his hand came to rest on a suspender clip; if he needed confirmation, this was it.

Blood surged into his cock as it expanded up along the angle between his thigh and abdomen. He felt elated, his plans for seduction were back on track. He reluctantly removed his hand to take hold of the gear stick as they came to a junction with the A-road that would take them to their destination.

Rose knew that her nephew's hand had rested on her suspender clip for several minutes, she knew it shouldn't be there but she couldn't bring herself to remove it, it was just his hand resting on her thigh, whilst he warmed her hands for her; she was his aunt, not his girlfriend.

Paul was able to park in the street not too far from the restaurant. He walked around the car and opened the door for his aunt. She pulled herself out of the car seat onto the pavement as elegantly as she could in four inch heels, but Paul caught a glimpse of stocking top that sent a tingle down his spine to his penis. Inside the entrance lobby they were greeted by a senior waiter.

"Good evening sir, madam, do you have a reservation?"

"Yes, a table for two in the name of Watson"

"Excellent, please come this way."

They followed the waiter to a nicely situated table, where they had a good view of the other diners, and through the windows onto the illuminated seafront. The restaurant was festooned with red roses, the guests were of varying ages, but they were all well turned out. Paul thought that many of the women were glamorous, but none of them outshone Rose.

The waiter explained the menu and left them to ponder.

"Would you like to some drinks while you wait for your order to be taken?"

"Yes, champagne please."

Paul had already glanced at the wine list.

"A bottle of the Bollinger will do nicely."

"Yes sir, right away, will that be for both of you?"

"Yes, for my companion as well."

Rose was pleased that Paul had referred to her as his companion, it was ambiguous enough to cover a range of possibilities, and it avoided her being restricted to the status of aunt, which might seem odd on Valentine's Night. In reality, although she was forty five, she could easily have passed for late thirties, and Paul had the maturity and confidence of a man ten years his senior. He noticed that she'd turned a few heads as she had made her way past the other diners, she seemed relaxed now and was growing into the role of the loved and admired 'companion.'

Rose watched the champagne being poured, then she lifted her glass and clinked it against Paul's glass as he made a toast.

"To all lovers everywhere."

Rose took a sip from her glass, "Oh wow that's nice, delicious actually, I feel wonderful, I'm really enjoying this."

"You look wonderful. Here's to you and may your deepest desires come true."

Rose's cheeks flushed as she took another sip of champagne, then another.

"The bubbles go up your nose."

"You'll get used to it, champagne suits you."

"Oh I don't know about that, you're not trying to get me drunk are you?"

"Would that be to my advantage?"

"Oh stop it, you are very naughty sometimes, completely incorrigible."

Rose took a few more mouthfuls of champagne and Paul refilled her glass.

"You are trying to get me drunk aren't you."

"You're the one doing the drinking darling, I'm driving so it's water for me from now on. Still, it's great to see you so happy and uninhibited."

Paul realised he needed to take care, he didn't want her drunk, but he did want her uninhibited. Rose basked in a warm champagne glow, her nephew had just called her darling and she had loved the endearment. He was looking after her well; but she reminded herself that, she was his aunt, not his girlfriend.

They ordered their starters and main courses. Their conversation flowed and they laughed and enjoyed each other's company. The champagne and his gentle flirting made Rose feel exhilarated, she felt desirable, she glanced around at the other diners and felt, for the first time in her life, that she could have any man in the room. She laughed inwardly at the thought, and realised that she was probably a little tipsy. She'd had two glasses of champagne and Paul was just pouring the remaining half glass for her. The main course arrived and she lined her stomach with delicious pasta and sauce, it helped her feel a little less woozy.

Paul caught the attention of an attractive waitress, "A glass of the chianti for my companion please and a sparkling water for me."

Rose looked intently at the waitress.

"Yes sir, right away."

"Oh Paul please don't order me any more drinks after this, I'll be anybody's if I'm not careful."

"My plan is working then."

"Oh stop it, I'm your aunt don't forget," laughed Rose.

As they finished the main course and waited for the sweet menu, Rose had all but finished her wine, and was in a more somber mood. She started to tell Paul things about Patrick, and her marriage, that left him feeling what a waste her twenty seven years of 'wedded bliss' had been. She reached over and put her left hand on his right hand. It felt normal and natural, their fingers entwined.

"I only wish I'd met someone like you when I was eighteen, instead of getting pregnant by the first man I'd gone out with."

"He never does anything for me, he doesn't excite me. Sex, when it used to happen, was about his gratification, he never bothered to make me... you know, if I ever did it was because I was thinking of someone or something else... oh I'm sorry, I've had a bit too much to drink and I'm embarrassing you now."

"No you're not, you could never embarrass me. Please tell me more, I'm interested," said Paul, in the hope that talking about sex would make her even more uninhibited, and help his cause.

She squeezed his hand, "I know how good an orgasm can be, so I know what I've been missing," she paused as she seemed to gather herself for a revelation.

Paul's erection grew again at the prospect of his aunt telling him the details of a fling, or an affair with another man.

"Have you been with someone else?"

"I've never told a living sole what I'm about to tell you, please don't ever repeat it to anyone. You must promise."

"You secret will be safe with me."

Rose knew that alcohol had influenced her decision to reveal her secret, but somehow, she found it easy to unburden herself to her understanding and empathetic nephew. Paul was intrigued and highly aroused, he'd begun to feel that his aunt was there for the taking, but he was still wary of frightening her off by mistiming his approach. She removed her hand and began to speak in even softer tones.

"I was a girl guide, well a 'ranger' actually, you know, the older guides troupe?"

"Yes, my mum was a ranger."

"I started as she left."

"I know, I've seen the photos in my mum's album, you were a very sexy ranger I might add."

"I'm being serious," she pleaded, "My troop had gone on a camping event somewhere in West Yorkshire. There were four of us to a tent and it turned out that I had to share with three girls from another troop, I think they were from Sheffield. They were quite unkind to me, treated me as an outsider. On the last night, one of the girls, Mandy her name was, had smuggled a bottle of Bacardi into the tent. They were all swigging from the bottle and Mandy was definitely the ring leader. I didn't get a look in, they'd realised I was naive and unworldly, but I wanted so much to fit in and behave badly so I asked if I could have a drink."

"Go on."

"Well this Mandy gave me a look like I was nothing, then she suddenly said, 'let's find out if our Rose is a lesbian,' I'd heard the word used as an insult, but didn't really know what it meant. The other girls laughed, but Mandy didn't, she told them to hold me down. I struggled but they were stronger than me and they pinned me down easily. Mandy lifted my skirt, and as I struggled, I could see that my panties and woolly stockings were exposed. She pulled my panties down to my knees, the other two girls were having so little trouble keeping me pinned down, that they kept on taking swigs from the bottle."

Paul's cock was at full stretch, he listened attentively but he couldn't help feeling hugely aroused.

"Mandy started to touch me, you know, down below. The other girls were laughing but she looked deadly serious. I struggled at first, but it started to feel nice, I was surprised to feel a wetness between my legs and I stopped resisting, my body just seemed to relax. One of the other girls said, 'look at her, she loves it,' I felt myself getting wetter and Mandy pushed her fingers inside me."

Rose took a breath and looked down at the napkin that she was folding and refolding between her fingers.

"It was incredible, I realise now that I was starting to come but, at the time, I didn't know what was happening to me. I started to buck and writhe as she used her fingers on me, I was making too much noise because Mandy suddenly said, 'shut her up,' and one of the girls placed a hand over my mouth."

Paul could picture the young Rose, panties around her knees, pelvis arched upwards and Mandy's thrusting fingers inside her cunt. An image that would pervade his self induced orgasms forever more.