The Seduction of Aunt Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laid with his cock inside her for several minutes and then slowly pulled it out.

"Do you have to take it out? it's so big and perfect, I want it inside me always," she said sleepily. A moment later she drifted off, her last conscious thought was that: she was his aunt, she was his girlfriend.

********************

Rose was first to awake, it was eight forty, she made tea and brought it up to the bedroom. Power had been restored and the central heating was working again. Paul stirred as she came through the door with two mugs of steaming tea. Thirty minutes later, the tea stood stone cold on the bedside tables, and Rose's vagina tingled with pleasurable post orgasmic sensations.

"We'd better get moving, what time is the first viewing today?"

"Not till eleven thirty, we've got plenty of time, and I want to get in the bath with you first."

They got into a warm bath together, the feeling of warm wet skin against skin was exquisite. She lay back against his chest and he lavished soapy attention on her breasts. Her nipples grew and set rock hard; he loved the feel of them between his fingers. She moaned her appreciation and felt for his erect shaft as it nestled into the small of her back. She gripped it hard and ran her hand up and down it several times, he felt for her pussy and squeezed and pressed it with his strong fingers.

"Oh God, let's get back into bed," she murmured into his left ear.

The both stood up and soaped each other intimately, then rinsed each other's bodies with a flannel and got out of the bath. As they dried each other with towels, his erect cock swayed to and fro.

"Mmmm, I like a man to show me proper respect," she said as she took hold of his shaft and led him by it into the bedroom.

He gave her a long, sensuous licking. His tongue slipped over her sweet and salty vulva. He probed inside her cunt lips and sucked her clit, then forced his tongue into her hole. She came as he probed her g-spot with his fingers, circled her vulva with his tongue and took hold of her right hand with his left hand, and entwined his fingers with hers so that they touched her clitoris together. Her juices flowed out of her cunt as she came and he lapped up and swallowed her warm musky fluid.

********************

It was a twenty minute drive to the town where he worked and where he had arranged to view three properties.

"I really appreciate you asking me to come along," said Rose.

He looked at her in the seat next to him and squeezed her thigh, then left his hand on her suspender clip, as was fast becoming his habit. She'd dug out an old unused pair of tan stockings that had been left in their packaging at the bottom of a drawer for at least fifteen years.

"I didn't think I'd ever wear these, I don't know why I kept them," she said as Paul had watched her put them on earlier.

"I hope you'll always wear stocking from now on."

"Do you know, I think I will, I feel so sexy and available to you when I've got them on. I've always thought that tights were a bit of a passion killer."

The first two places they looked at were nice enough but didn't fit the bill. The last one was a decent sized terraced house with a picturesque outlook. The rent was within Paul's budget and it was partly furnished. The overweight, perspiring estate agent said he had another urgent appointment, and trusted them enough to lock up and take the key back to his office when they had finished.

"So what do you think Rose?"

"It's lovely, you should take it, it's just the sort of place I'll need to get when I tell Patrick it's over."

"How will you support yourself?"

"We'll split the proceeds from selling the house, it's worth a fortune and there's no mortgage on it, I'll find a full time job and that should be enough to live comfortably. I've resolved to do it after you move out."

"You've thought it all through then."

"Mostly, but we need to talk about us. Like I said last night, there's no going back and we can't go forward like a normal couple. Imagine it, 'my name's Rose, and this is my partner Paul, who's also my nephew by the way.' You said last night that you'd support me whatever I did, what did you mean exactly?"

"I've fallen for you big time Rose, and I can't lose you now. If you feel the same, we can work something out, not 'normal' as you say but we can still see a lot of each other in private, especially if we both have our own places. Maybe it can't last forever, who knows, but we can enjoy it while it does, and I can fill your incestuous pussy whenever you want me to."

"Perfect, I want you to put your incestuous cock inside me now Nephew."

Paul's penis stiffened in seconds, he manoeuvred Rose back against the wall of the bedroom that they were in, and reached down to raise the hem of her skirt up around her waist. She sighed, and kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth. With her stockings and suspenders on show, her pussy clenched vigorously, and her panties were soon soaked. Paul lifted her gorgeous stocking clad left leg, so that it dangled at right angles. She was wearing her new four inch heels and was just the right height to be penetrated by him against the wall.

Rose unzipped his trousers and pulled his rock hard cock into her cunt, he helped smooth its entry by reaching under her left leg, pulling her panty gusset to one side and opening her hole with his fingers. Once inside, he fucked her hard, thrusting into her wet cunt, she urged him on, she wanted to feel the full length of his solid shaft driving into her, and pinning her against the wall.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck your Aunt with your incestuous cock," she demanded breathlessly. It was too much for him and he shot his load into her, and groaned with pleasure.

They slid down the wall, still in their embrace, she pushed him onto his back, straddled him and rode him to a wild, juddering orgasm as she pinned his arms to the carpet.

A Rose had bloomed and its musky scent had become like a drug to Paul, he lay there spent. She'd invited him to take her then, she had taken him.

She was his aunt, she was his lover.