The Seduction of Fred

Story Info
A woman seduces her favorite Literotica author.
3.3k words
3.05
3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer was bored. And horny. And buzzing a bit from the pot edibles she had taken in her boredom. She was over doom scrolling through Facebook, and she wanted to do something fun and sexy. The marijuana made her body tingle, and that tingle went all the way down to her pussy, which was quickly wettening at the thought of what she wanted to do.

Normally, when she felt like this, she would make some tasty frozen pina coladas for her and her husband, have him find some of her favorite porn, and spend the night getting turned on and fucking until they both passed out. But unfortunately, hubby was out of town on an extended work trip, so she would have to entertain herself.

"Let's see," Jennifer said to herself as she opened a new browser window and thought about what she wanted to see.

There was some retro porn she and her husband had recently started watching, starring a busty redhead -- just like Jennifer -- with a full fire bush down below, just like Jennifer. She loved the fact that the porn star had the tell-tale pale skin and nipples barely darker than the alabaster surroundings of her big tits.

Jennifer preferred the old school porn where the sex seemed more realistic, although the situations might have been more unbelievable -- the redheaded spy who has to fuck the well-hung counter-agent so not to blow their covers. Jennifer loved the way the redhead blew the counter agent, his large, thick cock sliding in and out of her mouth -- but not so deep as she would gag on it. She also loved the way hubby would encourage the fantasy with words of how would she love to be on the receiving end as the video showed the bulbous head of the man's dick push past the thick patch of red hair into the depths of the porn star's wet pussy, stretching it and eliciting what seemed to be genuine moans of pleasure from the actress.

"Do you like how he fucks that pussy?" her husband would ask, as they both seemed mostly transfixed on the erotic coupling on the screen, except for hubby's fingering of Jennifer's throbbing clit.

"Yes!" Jennifer would moan, gyrating her hips against his hand, using her own hands to mimic how the other redhead massaged her big breasts, taking time to tweak her nipples. "Oh! Fuck! Your finger feels so good!"

It usually didn't take too long for Jennifer to cum, but her husband knew to keep going to get her to cum multiple times, changing up from using his fingers to his tongue to pleasure her. Sometimes, when she was really buzzed and horny, Jennifer's man would flip her over and push his tongue deep into her pussy from behind... sliding that brilliant little instigator up and down her wet slit... moving up even further to her puckered asshole and swirling around that opening and even pushing deep inside her.

"FUCK!!!!" Jennifer would scream as she felt the fingers on her clit and the tongue deep in her ass, another orgasm bucking against her husband's face. "OOOOHHHHHH!!!!"

Usually, her husband would then fuck her using a vibrator on her clit so he could feel that pussy contract around his thick cock as she would cum again... finally finishing deep inside her. Depending on how much they did before that point, they would spend the next hours in each other's arms, sometimes starting over and repeating their fuck session.

But as hubby wasn't home that night, it didn't feel as right to watch porn videos. But Jennifer had another plan: Some hot erotica from her favorite porn website, Literotica. And she had a favorite author in mind: Fred Dover.

She loved the descriptive language Fred used, how he truly painted a picture -- from the situational setups to the most graphic sex sessions. She especially liked one story of Fred's adventure with a soccer mom:

Her dress completely gone, Leslie pushed herself back into Fred's unrelenting pounding, extending her arms against the door so her breasts would sway back and forth. She loved the way his hands gripped each of her hips. Somewhere along the way, Fred had shed his pants and shirt, and Leslie looked back to see his lean torso and bulging arms work together to fuck her so well from behind. The sounds of flesh hitting flesh, her sloppy wet pussy making an almost slurping sound around the throbbing member that made its way in and out, and her own moans made for an erotic concert playing right there in her front entryway.

"OH! GOD! FRED!" she shouted above the din, making sure he knew how much she loved what he was doing. "YES! YES! YESSSSS!!!!!"

Jennifer felt her own nipples harden against the satiny A-shirt she was wearing... her pussy moistening as the lacy thong snuggled against her clit, exciting her even more beneath the short-shorts she wore. She popped another edible into her mouth and took a drink of the frosty pina colada -- the only thing that could cool her at this point. But the mix of alcohol and pot were working their magic, aided by the erotic image Fred's words made in her mind.

As she read more of the story, Jennifer's fingers slowly and almost mindlessly circling her areolas, sometimes working their way down her body and just ever-so-lightly tracing the outline of her engorged pussy lips through the short-shorts and thin strip of thong. Her whole body was really buzzing now, and if her husband had been there, she would have done anything -- ANYTHING -- he asked to have his thick cock fill her to satisfaction.

Jennifer wondered if Fred's stories were real-life retellings of adventures he had had. She imagined that if he was as silver-tongued in person as he was in his writings, it wouldn't be impossible that he fucked a soccer mom, got seduced by his patient Kitty who got turned on by the thoughts of Dr. Dover giving her a "full examination," hooked up with a couple in a New York bar to have a hot threesome. Jennifer wished she could ask him, but he wasn't there to ask. But then she saw the comment area at the bottom of the story and realized she might be able to at least start a conversation.

"Hi, Fred! I really like your stories," she typed. "They make me really" -- pausing while she thought of the next words and then realizing this was her chance to say what was exactly on her mind with all of her inhibitions gone -- "wet!"

Jennifer giggled and blushed a bit at her brash directness, but she was high and horny, and she really wanted to ride this feeling for all it was worth. She continued reading through the story, getting more excited as she thought about the hot fucking Fred was describing. And then, something in the corner of the screen caught her eye: a notification that Fred had responded!

"Thank you!" he wrote. "I'm glad you enjoy my stories. I hope they give you continued wetness." Finishing the entry with a smiley and wink emojis.

Jennifer couldn't believe he had responded... and so quickly! She then wondered if he would continue talking with her, sharing his way with words.

"They make me so wet!" she gleefully typed into the response box. Feeling a little brasher ... and hornier ... Jennifer tapped into her inner slut and decided to describe what he did to her.

"My nipples are so hard thinking about your adventures, and I can barely keep my fingers off my own pussy!" she typed, as her fingers began to make little circles over her short and thong-covered clit, feeling the wetness start again.

"That sounds so hot!" Fred responded. "Wish I could see!"

Jennifer had a wicked thought: She would seduce Fred, sending him a photo of her right now.

"Really? Because I would love to show you!" she messaged Fred, hoping she was turning him on as much as he was turning her on.

"You can do that separately from this thread," he advised, pointing her to the direct message area that only she and he would see.

Jennifer was so turned on at the prospect of sending a man other than her husband a sexy photo. She placed her phone on a shelf in her bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. Putting the phone camera on a timer, she posed seductively with one hand in her long red hair, her breasts pushing against the thin material of the A shirt showing off her diamond hard nipples, her other hand plunging into the short shorts. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth slightly as her finger touched her hidden clit as she heard the camera click.

"That should do it!" she smiled to herself as she chose and sent the picture to the private message area. A moment later, Fred responded.

"Mmmmm... you're really hot!" Fred typed in reply.

"Thank you!" Jennifer replied and then coyly typed. "Will you send me something?"

Not long after, a new message -- with a picture -- arrived in Jennifer's inbox.

"I hope you like!" Fred had typed under the pic of him. Jennifer admired his trim -- but not skinny -- dad bod, just a flex of muscle under the sleeves of the black shirt he wore, his warm brown eyes, Fred's head topped with silver hair ... a silver fox! Jennifer thought. She also noticed a prominent bulge in the boxer briefs he was wearing, maybe truly reflecting the good-sized -- six inch -- cock with a nice girth to it that he often described in his stories. It was the kind of bulge from a cock that Jennifer could imagine wrapping her lips around ... and even more so ... imagine him penetrating her depths.

"I do!" she messaged Fred, added a panting emoji, in clear reference to the whole package she was enjoying.

Over the next half hour, Jennifer and Fred messaged back and forth, exchanging some pics that Jennifer realized she would have only done to seduce someone ... and maybe influenced by her inebriated state. She had mentioned how she really liked the way her shirt showed off her chest, especially her side boob, and the next thing she knew, she was sending some downblouse pics that showed off her generous cleavage and showed the side boob in its full glory, her nipples hard against the material and nearly spilling into full view.

In turn, when she asked, Fred sent her pics of him holding his silky shorts tight against his obvious hard on -- which Jennifer felt fairly confident she had inspired -- so she could see just what he was packing ... and lead to her own fantasies of her for-sure favorite author.

Occasionally, Jennifer would plunge her fingers into her panties, moving her fingers through the thick patch of red hair that would lead to her wet love tunnel, sometimes moving her fingers into that pussy as she would alternate messaging Fred and reading his erotic stories. At one point in the conversation, Jennifer revealed to Fred that she did pole dancing for exercise. She knew this would lead to his next request: "Show me."

Jennifer wasn't sure how she could send a video, but Fred quickly suggested that maybe they could Facetime each other, so they could talk -- and Jennifer could seduce -- in real time. Her inhibitions completely gone -- and wanting to show her new fantasy just what she could do -- Jennifer sent her number. Moments later, a Facetime call came in.

"Hi, Fred!" Jennifer greeted the silver fox who appeared on her phone screen. "I'm so glad I can see you in real time!"

"Me too!" Fred gleefully responded, still dressed in just his t-shirt and underwear ... and more importantly, still sporting his hard on, which Jennifer especially appreciated.

Jennifer asked Fred if he wanted to see her pole work, and he quickly said "Yes!"

She was pleased and started to walk her way around the stripper pole in her bedroom that she used for practice between classes ... and pulling her shorts up so they would expose her booty-licious ass cheeks. As she grasp the pole and leaned forward away from her phone set up on the shelf, she heard Fred express his approval.

"Fuck! You've got a spectacular ass!" he exclaimed.

"Thank you, baby!" Jennifer replied, looking back over her shoulder, putting one hand on her left cheek and pulling it outward to nearly expose the wet pussy that she longed to play with and show Fred. She bent even further forward and shifted her body slightly so Fred could see her underboob from up under her shirt, hoping he could start to make out one of her hard nipples. "I'd like to show you more!"

Fred nodded that he would like to see more, and Jennifer smiled back, as she saw him starting to stroke at the bulge confined by just the thin layer of material. She imagined how if he was there with her how she would fall to her knees, slip his underwear down and begin to first kiss, then suck, his thick tool. She smiled and put her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and began to lower them, turning around but looking back as she watched Fred stare at her exposed buttocks ... cleaved by the thong that ran buried between her ass cheeks.

"Fuck you're hot!" Fred said, as Jennifer lewdly smiled and leaned forward toward the camera this time, pulling at her top to show off her tits through the deep opening of the neck.

Jennifer reached one hand under her shirt and started to massage a breast, while slipping a finger into the front of her thong to tease her own pussy.

"Are you ready to see my tits, Fred?" she said, smiling again as Fred nodded again, pulling the top over her head.

Her breasts stood out large and proud, tipped by two hard nipples that normally would be tongued and sucked by her husband, but tonight, she would gladly welcome this new lover's tongue and hands. Jennifer was dedicated to her husband, but she was so turned on in the moment that all she could think about was the seduction of this writer of her favorite stories. His words had brought her -- and her man -- so much pleasure that she wanted to help the writer get off this once.

"Do you like them?" Jennifer cooed at the image on her phone, using her hands to pull her nipples closer to her mouth, stretching her tongue out as far as she could and just reaching them to swirl around her own pale areolas. "Mmmmm... I wish this was your tongue!"

Jennifer watched Fred take off his own shirt, peeling it over his head to expose a surprisingly toned chest, covered in a small mat of hair on his chest. Fred's small pooch of a stomach was just right for a dad bod. Just below that stomach Jennifer could easily make out his raging hard-on, a product she relished in her production of, Fred's hand starting to stroke himself through his briefs with increased gusto.

"Mmmmm... baby! I need to show you this!" Jennifer moved closer to the phone so the triangle of her thong was the only thing in the picture. Her fingers pulled the small patch of cloth to the side, exposing her red bush. "I'm so wet right now!"

She heard Fred moan in approval, and she reached into the bedside table and pulled out two of her favorite toys -- a rabbit vibrator and a suction cupped, thick red dildo -- along with a tube of lube. Her panties still pulled to the side, she crossed in front of the phone camera and grabbed a chair she used for a dance as part of her pole routine.

"Fred, I want to show you how your stories inspire me, ok?" Jennifer said, sitting on the chair so he could see her full body. She pulled the thong off and spread her legs, exposing the pink insides of her pussy. Lowering the vibrator to her and activating it, the whirr of the toy could be clearly heard. Touching her clit, she looked straight at her phone, seeing Fred reach into his shorts. "Mmmmm... I want you to tongue my pussy, just like you do to the women in your stories!"

Jennifer rubbed the vibrating head of the rabbit over her clit, moaning in delight with each pass, feeling her arousal grow. Every so often, she would penetrate her wet hole with the toy, putting in just the first inch or so. As she became more aroused, Jennifer pushed it in deeper, until the rabbit part of the toy would nestle just against her clit. She loved the feeling of being filled with this toy, not quite a real cock but good enough when the real thing wasn't available. Through bleery, pot-induced eyes, she noticed that Fred had also stripped down completely, his hand on his hard dick.

"That's a nice cock, Fred!" she exclaimed, as Jennifer began to fuck the toy with increased vigor and a mission to cum for her favorite author. "I'd love you to fuck me with that!"

As Jennifer continued to fuck herself and watch Fred stroke his manhood, she realized she still hadn't used the other dildo. Realizing that many of his stories included male-female-male threesomes, Jennifer raised the false cock to her mouth and began to swirl her tongue around the head ... while still plunging the vibrating rabbit in and out of her wet cunt.

"Mmmm... Fred! Just like in your stories! I want to be one of the sluts you write about who take on more than one cock!" she said, moaning deeply each time the rabbit head hit her clit and the toy filled her pussy. Jennifer could feel her orgasm start to build deep inside.

"OH! FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM!!!!" she practically shouted, taking turns to suck the dildo. "OH! MY! GOOOODDDDD!!!!"

Jennifer's hand with the red dildo dropped away from her mouth as she felt a wave wash over her, an orgasm pulsing through her body. "UUUHHHNNN!!! AWWW!!!"

She looked down to watch her pussy contract around the toy, wishing it was gripping Fred's thick member, a pool of her juices running out of her slit. Jennifer saw Fred watching the scene intently, matching the intensity in how he moved his hand up and down his rod.

"Cum for me, baby!" she said, raising the dildo to her mouth again and slowing the pace of the vibrator moving in and out of her soaked pussy. "Come on, Fred! Show me your cum!"

Jennifer's eyes opened wide as she saw Fred's full length on display, his teeth gritted, the muscles and veins in his neck standing out. She loved to see a man cum, and she knew he was close.

"UUUUNNNHHHH!!!! AAAWWWWW!!!!" Fred groaned loudly, as streams of thick, white cum began erupting from the head of his cock, landing on his chest and belly from his seated position.

Jennifer smiled as the seduction was complete; she would have been happier if Fred had been there in person, spilling his cum either on her massive tits or deep inside her wet pussy. But she was glad she got to be a fantasy that maybe he would write about too.

The two chatted for a few more moments until they both decided they should call it an evening, although Jennifer was sure she could have gotten him hard again. But they decided they both needed a little rest and bid each other adieu.

A few minutes later, as Jennifer was still buzzing from the pot and the sex she had given herself, her phone rang. It was hubby!

"Hi!" she cheerily greeted him. "You tried to call, but my line was busy? Oh, I was just talking with a friend."

A friend Jennifer hoped she would talk with again soon.

THE END