All Comments on 'The Seduction of Jessica Ch. 05'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW!!!! WOW !!!!!! W O W !!!! This story is so

damn good. I think it's the best one on here or any other story site. If you don't cum after reading this story you can't cum. I loved it and gave it a 5!!!!

NeedYouNeedYoualmost 18 years ago
Well I found this story to be good, It's got

great sex and a lot of anticipation and a very erotic tale of how some people can treuly be drawn into a seduction of cheating and getting what they so wanted. Good story WWW. I hope there are more chapters coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Incredibly Hot

Hot and I also hope she winds up having a lovechild by her extramarital lover for her husband to raise.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Nuf said!

OldMeanOneOldMeanOneabout 13 years ago
Same old shit

Once a guy gets married his dick shrivels to 2 inches, his brains fall out and his balls fall off.

How is it that nameless husband could satisfy her before marriage but after wards his little tiny thing is no good? He is also too stupid to see her as a common gutter slut. Never understood this "logic".

Also what would she think if he at a long running string of girls? That they all were tall blonds with big boobs. Would she be happy for him, he finally getting the love he needs.

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
so hard to read without laughing

windows have shutters,

people shudder

feet have soles,

we have souls

you reside in a house,

feelings recede

etc. etc. etc.

silly errors make it really difficult to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story, yes, it's a stroke story

but that is exactly why come here and read them. It's not the spelling or grammar or BTB or a cuck tale. It's to jerk off and cum!! WWW always makes me cum!! The grammer police should go some place else and bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i heard this nigger got shot in a drive by.

Stupid nigger bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous