The Seduction of Kiernan Shipka

Story Info
Two new co-stars get very comfortable with each other.
2.5k words
3.82
9.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Dirty Storyteller Tale

Also Starring Elle Fanning

NOTICE: The Following story is a work of sexual fiction. The author of this work has no relation, personal or professional, with any of the names mentioned within.

***

"Ooooh yes that's the spot!" The small, petite blonde said as she felt the masseuse roll over her naked backside. The male continued to press his knuckles into her back as soft moans of pleasure escaped her lips. Kiernan relaxed, all that time on set had really made her tense. She was supposed to meet her new co-star for the film project today, but they hadn't brought her over to meet them yet.

Another press, Kiernan felt her back pop but a surge of pressure releasing from her body as her massage finished. He wrapped up the bag of oils and left the room. Kiernan grabbed the towel, wrapping it around her small chest down her body. She started to move toward the locker room as the door swung open. An equally small girl with long blonde hair walked in. She was wearing a small black tee with low enough cleavage to amply show off a small pair of breasts. She also wore a white skirt that showed off her curvy figure enough.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry." The girl said as Kiernan tightened the grip on her towel. "I'm Elle...Elle Fanning. You must be Kiernan." Elle smiled as she approached Kiernan. Kiernan nodded as her hand gripped the white towel.

"Right, they told me I was getting a new co-star." Kiernan said as she moved toward the locker room. Elle followed her, as Kiernan approached into the steamy room lined with lockers. She reached her locker, making small talk with Elle as she pulled out a small sized white tank top and some short jean shorts and some panties.

Kiernan grabbed her bag and headed out. Elle continued to follow, a slight smirk on her face. They approached the residential area of the set, lined with trailers for all the main actors.

"Well this one is mine, nice to meet you, Elle." Kiernan said as she smiled, her white teeth visible under a pair of soft pink lips. Elle smiled back, her bright blonde hair tucked behind her in a low end ponytail. As the two parted, Elle watched Kiernan's small frame walk up a couple steps to her door. Her tiny, round ass visible under the shorts as she left. Elle watched as Kiernan disappeared from view, gently biting her pinky in a seductive manner as a devilish thought ran through her mind. Pulling out her phone, Elle tapped the screen before pressing it against the side of her pale face.

"Hey babe, it's me," Elle whispered into the phone as she approached her own trailer. "Hey...I have an idea..."

Several hours passed, Kiernan received the call sheet to her trailer for the next day's shoot as she relaxed in the dim glow of the trailer's only light. A lamp in the corner illuminated most of the room, but she could still see dark corners as another knock on the door.

"I already have the sheet..." Kiernan whispered as she pulled her shorts down a little, her little belly button exposed to the world as her tank top was pulled up a bit. She had changed out of her jean shorts into a pair of small black shorts with a stretchy fabric that conformed to the shape of her hips and ass. She opened the door as Elle was also now standing there. Elle was in a small, shapely black dress with a v-neck line amply showing off her small A-cup breasts underneath the black satin fabric. "Oh...hi Elle. What's got you up this week? We post to set at six in the morning."

"Oh nothing. Just thought I'd buy you a drink," Elle said with a slight smile on her face. "All on me, and you know given your celebrity status they won't care down at the club."

"I'd care," Kiernan replied. Her arms crossed her chest. "Besides, I'm not exactly dressed to go clubbing tonight." She wanted to, but she took her job seriously and wanted to make sure she didn't do anything to compromise her role performance.

"Ok, then I tell you what. One drink in my trailer. I've got the good shit." Elle giggled slightly.

"Alright, fine." Kiernan shook her head, slightly annoyed but wanted to take the edge off. Kiernan left, following Elle as they headed across the lot to the newly erected trailer. As Elle opened the door, Kiernan followed as they headed in. As soon as she did, though, Kiernan noticed a tall, masculine man sitting in a dark corner of the room. He was fully nude as his brown hair reflected in the faint light of the same lamp she had in her trailer. His hand was on his large, erect cock as he stared at both of the girls.

"Um..." Kiernan said unsure of just how to respond to the naked masturbating man in front of her.

"Don't worry about him. He actually likes to just watch." Elle smirked as she responded. "Me on the other hand..." Elle brushed Kiernan's short hair to the side and breathed some hot breath along Kiernan's slender neckline. A shot of electricity shot through Kiernan as she felt her, but didn't want to give in.

"I...I really should go. We've got such an early shoot in the morning. You two..you two have fun." She began to leave as Elle ran her fingers down Kiernan's arm.

"Oh don't be such a professional. Let's let loose, have a little fun." Elle said as she pulled Kiernan close. Both girls looked at each other, Kiernan's brown eyes staring into Elle's. Before long, Kiernan's body gave in to the anticipation as she closed her eyes, leaning forward and her lips locking with Elle's. She could taste a soft strawberry taste to her lip gloss as her tongue brushed across her lips, both of their tongues beginning to connect and press.

Elle ran her hands around her waist, traveling up and down her back, digging her nails into her back and pulling her body against hers. Kiernan felt the warmth of Elle's bare skin against hers as the two continued to make out. Out of the corner of her eye, Kiernan saw the man sitting in the corner, his hand gripped on a large cock as he gave a passionate smirk. She felt Elle's hand reach down, tugging at the elastic material and sliding it off her body like butter. Kiernan felt the shorts and her matching black panties hit the floor as her nude bottoms and the cool of the air conditioner nearby brushing against her bare ass.

Kiernan blushed, unsure what to do with her new paramour, but the pleasure was building in her and she couldn't help but give in further. She reached down, her hands gripping the bottom hem of her shirt as she pulled it up, over her body revealing a small black bra. Elle reached around, unclasping the bra as Kiernan's perky small breasts were exposed to the elements to her. Elle reached behind her, two fingers slowly lowering the zipper down her back as Kiernan moved around, assisting with it. Biting her lip as she watched Elle's smooth, slender back being revealed, as the dress fell off of Elle's body, a fully nude figure before Kiernan.

Elle turned around, soft pink nipples puffed out toward Kiernan as she reached over, running her hands up a small, clearly fit stomach up to the small pair of breasts with light brown nipples. Kiernan felt herself breathe heavier as she felt the fingers graze upon her stiffening nipples. Elle began to squeeze gently as she pushed Kiernan's blonde hair to the side, kissing down the neckline down to her collarbone. Letting out a small whimper, Kiernan felt herself falling into the bed as Elle followed lips first down her chest.

Elle's pink lips wrapped around the left nipple, slightly sucking as she looked up, seeing her new lover grip the blankets in pleasure. The growing heat of Kiernan's body left a warm feeling on her face as she sucked the nipple slightly harder. She stuck her tongue out, swirling around the nipple as she felt her own drool on the tiny nub and licked it up. She then moved to the other nipple, sucking it even rougher as her right hand stuck around, taking the bare nipple with her thumb and forefinger, playing with it. Kiernan let out a slightly louder moan, looking just off the edge of the bed to see the guy there, stroking his large cock and giving off an intense smirk.

The smaller of the two, Kiernan, lifted her hands up to the back of Elle's head, running through the straight bleach blonde hair and twirling strands in each of her index fingers. She felt the pleasure build up inside her as she began to dig her fingers in ever slightly. Elle sucked more, before releasing her grip in a fit of passion. Looking down, Kiernan saw a small wad of saliva spilling off of Elle's lip before she began to kiss down the stomach. She knew what came next, Kiernan had all sorts of thoughts going through her head as her hands removed their grip, looking down at Elle kissing around her belly button, feeling herself grow wetter and wetter. She had never done this before with another girl but Elle was driving her so crazy.

She spread her legs, her moist slit opening as Elle reached down there. Letting out a squeal, Kiernan felt a shot of pleasure-filled electricity fire through her as Elle began grinding her pink tongue straight back and forth across the small nub of her clit. Juices began to flow as Elle continued to ravenously lick the moist clit before running her tongue further down the slit to her entrance, running in circles before moving back up to the aching clit. Kiernan wrapped her legs around Elle's chest, locking her ankles together as she arched her pussy up into the face and panted, barely able to breathe through the pleasure she was feeling.

Kiernan reached up now, hands grasping her small breasts as she moaned, louder and louder with every flick of Elle's talented tongue. Gripping tighter, she felt herself near her peak as Elle slid a finger in teasingly before pulling out. Elle stood up, her breasts bouncing as she moved toward the dresser. Kiernan sat up, her body still throbbing in pleasure as she watched the naked blonde in front of her. Elle opened a drawer, pulling out a large two sided dildo as she climbed back into the bed. Kiernan flashed a smile, an innocent, but slightly devilish smile as Elle wrapped her legs around her waist.

With her small hand gripping the center of the dildo, she placed it in between both hers and Kiernan's slits, the cold soft tip of each head teasing both women as she pushed herself into it. Kiernan looked as she felt the side of it teasing her entrance before pulling herself closer to Elle, the warmth of her body emanating on her as the dildo became fully enveloped by both of them. She felt her juices oozing all over the rubber material, pleasure filling her body as their clits became extremely close to each other. Elle began moaning and rubbing her own clit as she grinded her skinny hips against Kiernan's petite frame, the sweat on her chest and breasts glistening in the dim glow of the trailer.

A quiet gasp left Kiernan's lips as she knew she couldn't take much more. The orgasm began building as she felt her body rub against Elle's, sweat pulsing down her chest and stomach as she felt her legs begin to quiver in excitement. She gripped her breasts again, feeling good as she caressed them with her hands, the rubber cock deep inside her as she looked over at the real thing, hungrily wanting it as he stroked sensually to hers and Elle's passionate lovemaking. And then she finally couldn't take it; Kiernan let out a loud scream as she felt herself cum, a tidal wave of juices flowing out of her pussy through shaved but still there small blonde pubic hairs. The cum flowed down the rubber and deep into Elle's heated pussy, as she began rocking her body back and forth on it.

Elle watched as Kiernan came, her face flushing red with excitement as she collapsed on the bed, two small fingers rubbing her clit as Elle neared her peak as well. She looked over at her boyfriend, his large cock throbbing in pleasure as he enjoyed watching the two of them. She put her finger into her mouth seductively, rocking back and forth as she finally felt herself release, cum dripping down and flowing alongside her thighs and down over Kiernan's close body. Pulling the dildo out and climbing on top of Kiernan, as she kissed her passionately, strands of each girls' blonde hair tangled in passion as the two rubbed their naked, sweaty bodies together.

The man stood up, making his way to the two of them as Kiernan looked at Elle, confused.

"I thought he was just watching," Kiernan whispered to her as Elle sat up, submissively getting on her knees and looking at him.

"He did watch, but now he needs to finish just like we did..." Elle winked as Kiernan as she pulled her up next to her.

"But I've never...not in this way..." Kiernan replied innocently, knowing she was about to pop her facial cherry.

With a few deep voiced grunts, Elle's boyfriend began stroking furiously, searching for that final strand as Kiernan watched, his head throbbing as she noticed the hole expanding and contracting, the thick girth of his shaft looked intimidating to her small body. And then he released, a shower of sticky, thick white cum flying out of his massive cock, coating Kiernan across her face, slowly oozing down her nose and cheeks as he turned his cock, splattering Elle with the rest of it as she stuck her tongue out, feeling its salty, milky texture coat the pink surface and dripping down her chin with a few droplets dripping down to her chest next to her perky nipples.

The boyfriend collapsed as Elle drank up the cum on her tongue, looking at the shocked, splattered Kiernan next to her. A devilish smirk on Elle's face as she leaned in, licking Kiernan across her right cheek and cleaning the cum off of it. Kiernan wiped some off her nose, an innocent visage still in her brown eyes as Elle took her finger, sucking all the cum off it.

"Here, try it," Elle said as she took some of the cum, two fingers dripping off of Kiernan's face and sliding it into her small mouth. Kiernan felt it, a little colder now as she realized she enjoyed the taste. She began rapidly sucking more of it and then joining Elle, licking the rest of the man's cum off Elle's face as Elle returned the favor.

The three of them lied in bed, staring at the ceiling as Kiernan realized what she'd done. And she wanted more of it now. Much more. She may still feel like the innocent girl she was yesterday, but now she felt like the bisexual slut she knew she also was for Elle and the mysterious boyfriend.