The Seduction of Leanne Pt. 02

Story Info
Cheating Vietnamese colleague takes my big dick again.
1k words
4.48
24k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2069BC
2069BC
79 Followers

--- Part 2 ---

We must have both dosed off and when I woke up, I didn't know what time it was. Leanne was laying half on top of me, her left leg draped over my leg and her head on my shoulder.

My face was touching her hair and I could hear her slowly breathing. With my free hand I was caressing her and I was amazed how soft and smooth her skin was. I felt good and wished the moment would never end. Right then and there I promised myself that I wouldn't let this be the end of it. Leanne was far too great to be a one time hookup.

Unfortunately the moment was interrupted by Leanne's phone starting to buzz again on the coffee table. I cursed in my head, it must be Leanne's fiancée worried about her not returning his earlier call. Well, I couldn't blame him for being worried I guess.

Leanne woke-up and the satisfied look on her face changed to horror after she realized it was her phone ringing. She jumped up and said "Oh my god, it must be Dan!"

She ran over to the coffee table and answered the phone, "Hi honey, how are you?"

I couldn't hear what he was saying on the other side and after a short pause Leanne continued, "I'm still at the party, you caught me going to the bathroom so I heard the phone. The music is so loud here I must missed your earlier call."

After another pause she said, "I'm going home soon, I'm pretty worn out."

Her last comment made me grin, at least she was lacing her lies with some elements of truth.

After she finished her call she turned and said, "Fuck that was Dan, my boyfriend, I have to go back."

Leanne started to gather her cloths, I walked over and looked her in the eye, "Leanne, don't rush home like this. At least take a shower first, fix yourself up and then go."

She looked down and saw my cum that had leaked out of her pussy spread all over her inner legs and giggled, "Yeah, you are right. I can't just slide under the blankets with my boyfriend like this."

She moved to the bathroom and I got a good look at her tight little Asian ass as she disappeared through the door. When I heard the shower starting, I followed her in the bathroom feeling a little twitch in my cock.

The hotel was recently built and the bathroom had nice large walk-in showers. Through the shower window I saw Leanne standing under the steamy stream of water. She had her eyes closed, so she didn't see me coming in. I slid behind her and wrapped my arms around her. We stood there for a while with the water running over our bodies. My hands found her breast and I started slowly squeezing them. I felt her nipples grow.

She felt my growing cock pressing in her back too. She turned around and started kissing me, she grabbed my cock with both hands and started slowly stroking it.

We took our time, after a while I picked her up. She put her arms around my neck and her legs around my base. Her pussy was on my dick and in this standing position I started slowly rocking back and forth.

Leanne moaned: "David, fuck me, fuck me now"

I lifted her further up and positioned my cock at her pussy entrance. Slowly I lowered her on my cock and I felt her pussy opening up for me. I had fucked my girlfriend many times in this standing position, but with Leanne weighing as much as a feather it was much easier with her. I felt in full control and Leanne was loving it. I was going only half way in fucking her with slow shallow strokes.

When I felt time it was to fully give it to her, I lowered my hands that were supporting her and trusted upward at the same time. Leanne cried and told me to go slow. I didn't relent and started fucking her hard. At one point I pinned her against the wall for more leverage and I was pounding her deep.

Leanne was loud and cried out, "David your cock is killing me, it's too much!"

She was moaning hard and had difficulty making coherent phrases. The water of the shower kept running and we kept going at it. I fucked her hard against the glass wall and fortunately it was build solid and it held out.

Leanne was so loud I seemed she was in a continuous orgasm and at one point her she dug deep with her nails in my back again. I was so into it that I didn't feel the pain or worry about the obvious marks until later.

I felt I was getting close and slowed down a bit. When I started cumming Leanne clung to me tightly and bit in my ear. She moaned, "Fill me up David, fill me up with your cum."

My legs were weakening and pushed her once again to the wall for support. We kept in that position for some time while regaining our breath. Leanne kissed my neck and said, "I loved it David, you fucked me so good."

After drying up and resting a while on bed, Leanne got up and said, "I really have to go now."

She started putting on her little dress and I said to her, "Leanne, this was fantastic. I feel we should do this again."

I looked at her and asked, "Do you feel the same?"

Before she could answer, her phone starting ringing again.

I said, "That boyfriend of yours is really impatient."

Leanne smiled, held up her phone that was not ringing and replied, "I guess somebody's impatient girlfriend is calling."

With that she turned and opened the hotel room door and said, "Good night, David, sweet dreams."

2069BC
2069BC
79 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

so she went home to her fiancee with a load of spunk running down her legs, well written erotica, but badly thought out, the first one was believable, this wan't

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The Seduction OF Leanne (and her mother) PT. 03

My blonde girlfriend was out of town again this week and I hinted that to Leanne during the weekin the office. Coincidentally her Vietnamese boyfriend whose cock is only half the size of mine happens to be going to a golf course with Leanne's father this Saturday, some sort of weird Asia in law bonding culture.

Leanne told me about how her house will be empty with only her mother there this Saturday, while she was rubbing my cock through my pants in the office pantry area during our coffee break. She whispered gently into my ears while still stroking my cock "David, would you like to come to my home this Saturday, my mum said to me she would like to meet you, very very much"

Not knowing exactly what to expect, comes Saturday afternoon I rang the doorbell of Leanne's home in uptown holding a bottle of champagne which costed $150. A woman wearing a very short pink hatler dress came to answer the door which I assume must be Leanne's mother. To my surprise she doesn't look a day over 35. She resembles Leanne quite well and has long dark hair that runs down almost to her waist. She looked at me, smiled and said "Well come on in, you must be Mr David Leanne was telling me about. My name is Pim and I had Leanne when I was 13 years old, and we have always shared our secrets with each other".

My cock was already stiffening as I entered the door. Leanne rushed out of her bedroom and greeted me with a huge hug. "David, it is so nice you brought champagne with you, so thoughtful of you. I have told my mum about what a gentlmen you are and she wanted to see what you have got for herself"

We sat down in the living room sofa, Leanne on my left and Pim on my right. Pim then said "Well david, why dont you have a sip of the champagne while Leanne and I take a look at what's down there". I was already having the strangest thought in my head and before I realise what was going on, Pim had already poured me a glass was champagne while Leanne unzipped my trousers. I took a sip of the champagne and my cock flew out as both Leanne and her mother were rubbing their hands on my cock

"oh David, it is just like Leanne said, it is indeed very big. I may have something which may interest you. It is a cannabis extract oil from Vietnam, it has never been authorised for domestic use in the US by the FDA because it is just a little bit too powerful." With that she walked over to a cupboard and took out a little brown transparent bottle with some Asian wordings imprinted on the label.

"Now David, just relax and let me and Leanne rub this on you, I can promise this is a once in a lifetime experience." With that she started to strip off her dress and Leanne did the same also. "Relax David, my mother is very good at this.....just relax and enjoy" Leanne whispered in my ear as she sucked my ear lobe.

NExt thing i know Pim was already pouring a transparent gooey liquid on to my now stiffened cock and then she was rubbing it gently into my skin...My cock felt a very warm and fuzzy feeling as it was getting more and more red and hard

"Do you like it David, it is a secret recipe from Vietnam that not too many people in the West knows about. We generally use this on Vietnamese men because their cocks are much smaller hence they need help. But if this is applied to big cocks we would get something like the size of a salami sausage, very much like your cock now"

And Pim was right, my cock is nearly twice its usual size with this mysterious cannbis oil applied.

"David, would you like me and my mum to suck your cock together? Like a mother and daughter tag team? Have you ever had a mum and daughter suck off your big cock before?"

Next thing I knew, I have Leanne and her mum lustfully licking and sucking my cock up and down, on the sofa of their family room where there are multiples pictures of Leanne and her family as well as her fiancee. Pim gives a very very wet blowjob as there seems to be a continuous stream of saliva coming from her, making my cock all wet and sticky all over. Leanne is a little shy, maybe because she is still new to this.....but she would keep on licking the tip of my cock which is very stimulating...

The whole scene was almost too erotic for any guy, haviing both the Asian mother and daughter sucking you off in their own living room, which probably still has a $500,000 mortgage outstanding and the husband is too busy working to pay it off to notice what else is going on. "Oh gosh this is heavenly" I moaned "fuck this is just too good. I can do this everyday".....Leanne looked up from licking my cock, and meekly asked "David, would you like to fuck my mum and I together? She has been very lonely lately and she longs for cocks. If you can fuck her just like the way you fucked me then it would be great"

I grinned and asked rheotrically "Leanne are you sure this is what your mum wants? I want to hear it from her"

Pim looked up with drool and cannabis oil all over her mouth and said "oh Mr David, yes I want your cock badly, I need you cock in me.....I want you to fuck me. Leanne dear may you go pour David another drink, and then you can watch us fucking together"

With that...Leanne's bological mother willingly took my cock and slid it into her very wet pussy....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...... (if there is anyone wanting to know what happened next)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice writing. I appreciate you sharing your stories. I have enjoyed reading them and hope you will share more stories in the future.

I could totally relate to this story as I'm a 6'4" dude living on the West Coast and I've enjoyed several lovely female Asian colleagues over the years. It made reading your tale a lot more fun! It reads more like a guy relating an experience than a piece of erotic fiction.

Oh, and pay no attention to the trolls. Criticism is fine, but unless it is constructive, it has no value and is pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. I guess it’s me but I would like a little more build up/seduction. Your stories so far are very direct and to the point. Not much sexual tension leading up to sex acts. Yes, I read part 1 and your new entry with the two Chinese students renting the apt. Anyway, good material, keep it coming!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Big Surprise for Asian Students Two cuties rent my apartment and discover my big dick.in Interracial Love
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories