The Seduction of Lori Pt. 08

Story Info
Husband wants to see his wife seduced by a young black guy.
8k words
4.78
41.6k
83

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Lori's encounter with Marcus at the lab, she went back to the nurses' station and ran into Donna, who was reading charts on a screen. She was alone.

Lori sat down next to her and whispered to her, "I just ran into your friend..."

Donna smirked without turning to look at her and said, "Oh? And how did that go?"

Lori told her about the quick conversation in the lab, his flirting with the young lab tech behind the counter, his offer for "coffee" and her shutting him down telling him she was married.

Donna laughed and said, "Oh, you're in trouble now, girlfriend. He loves little blondes like you - hell, he likes all white women! And now that you've refused his advances, you're his latest challenge. He's such a little slut! God, Lori...I don't know how good your marriage is but if you're looking for something on the side, Marcus will rock your world! I've never been with anyone like him in my life."

Lori pursed her lips but didn't say anything...She sighed and thought about Ryan - Ryan and Marcus were so different...They were both flirty, but Ryan was smart and classy and self-effacing while Marcus was loud, boastful and cocky. Each guy had their appeal and if Donna's description of Marcus' sexual prowess was accurate, it did make her wonder what he'd be like in bed. And for a very evil second, she wondered what it would like in bed for them to tag team her!

Oh my god, she thought - where do these ideas comes from? Lori shook her head, disgusted with herself - what happened to the conservative, Christian married wife and mother who never thought things like this, who never looked at another man, who never touched another man?? She didn't recognize her own mind anymore, even less how her body was deceiving her at every turn. She guessed what they said was true about women getting hotter as they get older...It's true - she was just entering her sexual prime!

She thought about the conversation with Duane and his saying he was okay with her flirting with Ryan - and whatever happened, happened. Such a strange discussion! If she were honest with herself, a part of her wanted to flirt with him, in FRONT of Duane. There was a wickedness to that - a sensuality, a sinful lust that made her feel so differently.

On the other side of town, Duane was also at work, deep in thought. The conversation with Lori was so delicate...he felt like he was walking on eggshells with her. And he wished he had the guts to just be honest with her about his thoughts, his fantasies. He had told her that he is was okay with her flirting but when she asked him if he was okay with it going further, he balked and said no, of course not.

But what did he really want? Did he want his wife to sleep with Ryan? Take him as a lover? From a very selfish standpoint, he wanted the best of both worlds. He wanted to see his wife on her knees sucking Ryan's black cock, to have Ryan ravage his sweet innocent wife and bury his cock deep inside her. He wanted to give Lori an amazing time - a hot night of sex and then he wanted her to come back to Duane sated and satisfied and get on with her life with the experience behind her as his loving wife and the mother of his children. He just wanted her to have the experience - the one time sex, the amazing adventure of being "blacked", taken and fucked hard.

In the back of his mind, Duane wondered if he was being a fool...if it were possible to have this adventure and then move beyond it - to not change his wife in any way or affect their marriage in any way. He worried that Lori would like it too much - that Ryan may be an amazing lover and she would want him again and again, pushing Duane aside or just giving him pity sex once in a while. He wasn't a "cuck", didn't want to be abused or made to feel inferior in any way or to be insulted or secondary to anyone.

In his mind, Ryan was the perfect choice for Lori's adventure - he was a friend to Duane and would never betray him, would he? I mean, Duane was the one who approached Ryan in the first place and knew what his expectations were. It was Duane's plan for Ryan to seduce her - he didn't pursue Lori in any way unless Duane asked him to, did he? Ryan was smart and discrete - they were partners in this plan - brothers in seduction.

The "eggshell" conversation between Duane and Lori that sort of fell by the wayside was still hanging in the air but neither party was ready to come back to the discussion without it becoming an argument or weirdness. Duane contemplated how to move off that - move on to either the next step or at least to move beyond it. He decided to email Ryan:

"Hey buddy, sorry again for abandoning you last Friday. Work turned out to be a real issue, but I think it's resolved for now. Had an interesting conversation with Lori about you and was teasing her about you massaging her feet and dancing with you. She really likes you and I got thinking that it would be okay if you want to flirt with her a little, even in front of me to show her I'm okay with it...maybe turn it up a notch and see what happens? I'm not expecting her to fall at your feet or jump in bed with you, but I'm sort of curious to see how she'd respond to it, you know? Anyhow, I'm going to check with her and see if she'd be cool with the idea of you stopping over for a cookout next Saturday? It's sort of our thing - the kids will be there but they're usually off playing in the yard or with the neighbors. Around 2PM work for you? Let me know...Duane"

Ryan happened to be on email and saw Duane's come in almost immediately. He just happened to be looking at the pictures of Lori Duane had sent him weeks earlier - especially the naked one and thought, "oh, hell yeah!' - he sent a reply to Duane that he'd love to stop by and just let him know what he could bring after talking to Lori. He asked Duane what Lori said that made him think she was attracted to him, and didn't he tell him that she didn't find black guys attractive or had some racism in her family or something?

Duane read Ryan's response and typed back that her attitude toward Ryan seemed to have changed a little and that he was as surprised as Ryan - he credited Ryan's dancing skills or something for the change with a "ha-ha"...

Ryan read Duane's comments and thought, "Or my mouth on her breasts and my cock in her mouth!" smiling to himself... His 'official' email response was, "Well, let me know what she says...maybe you can grease the rails a little - show her some internet porn or something to whet her appetite!" When Duane responded, he said that they didn't watch porn together.

Ryan thought about it a minute and told him to queue up some Friday night soft porn movies like the one with that little blonde Jaime Pressly and Michael Jai White or just about anything on late night Maxx - something mainstream but hot. Duane thanked him for the suggestion and said he'd let him know about Saturday.

Later that night, after the kids went to bed and they were watching television, Duane casually mentioned how nice the cookout was last week and what a good cook Lori was - She agreed it was fun and that they should do it again soon. With that still in the air, Duane looked at his phone and saw the weather was supposed to be perfect on Saturday and said, "Hey, how about Saturday? We could have a couple of couples over, the weather is good..."

Lori crinkled up her nose, "This Saturday? Not much time to get ready or get the house cleaned...? Who were you thinking?"

Duane already knew that both the Gerhards and MacElbergers were going away - it had come up during their last get together - the Gerhards had a place in the mountains they frequented and the MacElbergers were going on a cruise.

But he said, "How about Jim and Ginny and Michelle and Roger? Plus, we owe Ryan for saving your clutch and that great wine last week. We could invite him and a plus one as well?"

Lori's heart started racing at the thought of Ryan over again, but she asked, "Ryan has a plus one? He told me that night he was here that he wasn't dating anyone right now..."

Duane said he had no idea if he was dating anyone but thought they should offer to be nice.

He said, "I'll check with the Gerhards and MacElbergers and Ryan and you figure out how to feed everyone...How about two PM?"

Lori nodded - "Guess since we'll have the kids, we should invite their kids too or is it better to just say adults?"

Duane said, "Why don't we see if your mom could watch the boys this weekend? Give you a chance to relax as well? That way, it can just be adults."

Lori thought about it a little and agreed. In her mind, she started working on a menu and a mental checklist of everything she needed to do before Saturday. She kept thinking about Ryan and his imaginary "plus one" and surprised herself that she was a little jealous of the idea of that.

Two days pass - Lori had arranged for her folks to watch the kids and when Duane got home from work, she asked him about the Gerhards and MacElbergers...

"Oh, damn, I'm sorry Lor - I talked to both Jim and Roger and they both had plans already - guess you were right - too short of notice..."

Lori sighed - "What about Ryan? What did he and his 'plus one' say" in a voice that was a little whiny...?

Duane brightened - "He said he's good - it would just be him though - there's no plus one in his life right now"

Secretly Lori was thrilled at the news but lamented that it was sort of a small get together with no kids and only one guest.

Duane said, "Yeah, you're right - maybe we should cancel?"

Lori didn't say anything and was staring at the television but her mind was spinning. Duane for his part was channel surfing, having already teed up an after hours Maxx movie that Ryan had mentioned - when he got to that channel and saw Jaime Presley, he stopped and said, " Hey, isn't that the girl from that stupid show My Name is Earl?"

Lori looked at the screen and nodded - "That doesn't look like the show though"

Duane put the remote down and they watched for a while...

Lori said, "This must be a pretty old movie..look how young she looks there!"

Duane hit the MORE INFO - the movie was called The Journey Absolution.

He said, "Oh, yeah, you're right 1997..."

He turned to look at Lori and saw that her eyes were glued to the screen...Duane looked back and saw Jaime in bed with this dark black guy and they were stripping each other down and making out - As she started riding him, Lori's hand went to her mouth, and she swallowed hard...

Duane chuckled to himself...and asked her if she wanted to watch something else? Lori said no, it's was getting pretty late - just leave it on. So they watched together with Duane thinking, "well, it's not porn, but it's pretty hot."

After the movie ended and they were getting ready for bed, Duane brought up the party again and asked Lori if he should let Ryan know they would need to reschedule when more people could make it?

Lori said, "No, it's okay - I mean it's sort of rude to cancel a get together when someone told you they could come, and my mom is already watching the kids - we'll just have Ryan over for a few burgers and beers and do a bigger party at another time."

Duane smiled and said, "You sure? 2PM? What should I tell him to bring?"

Lori thought to herself that he was already bringing everything she wanted to see but told Duane yes to 2PM and to tell him a bottle of wine would be great.

Lori played the aggressor that night, riding Duane, and imitating the young blonde actress that looked a lot like Lori. Duane wondered if he was even in the bed that night or if Lori was riding Ryan in her mind as she moaned to an amazing orgasm...

The rest of the week flew by. Lori spent most of her Friday off cleaning and prepping food for the party and told Duane that he should pick up some steaks and to find out from Ryan what kind of beer he drank and to get some of that too. When Duane asked why all the trouble for just one guest, he already knew the answer but wanted to hear her answer.

Lori acted like she had no idea what he meant by that. She said, "Duane, Ryan did a really nice thing for us with returning that clutch and that bottle of wine that I liked and if we can return the favor in a small way by steaks and special beer, it's a nice gesture! We wouldn't have steak if it was a large group, so this is sort of nice!"

Duane agreed and contacted Ryan to get his IPA preference and told him that Lori was really going overboard for his visit. Ryan thanked him and said he was going to talk to his bartender friend to see if he could get that wine she liked.

On Saturday morning, Duane ran out to the beer distributor and got some beer and then to the butcher to grab some prime grilling steaks for that afternoon. When he got home, he couldn't find Lori at first but then caught up with her in the master bedroom walk in closet. She was wearing a little sundress that he had never seen before and two others hanging on hangers that still had the tags on them.

"Whoa, Lori - that's a sexy little dress! Where did that come from? In fact, where did all of these come from?"

Lori turned and smiled at her husband and then did a little spin in the dress she was wearing..."I ordered them online - they came in yesterday. What do you think?"

The sundress she was wearing was short...It was flared at the waist and was barely mid-thigh - she would have to be careful bending over in it for sure...it was a fire engine red, a color Duane loved her in with her blonde hair, with little spaghetti straps and a bit of a daring plunge to the front.

Duane told her he LOVED it...and said that Ryan would love it too! She made a face at him but giggled and said,

"You told me you wanted to show me off a little...so here's a little bit of a show off. I have to admit it makes me feel very sexy...the only problem is that because of the spaghetti straps and the low neckline, I'm not sure how it's going to look with a bra?"

Duane told her that the material was fairly dark and her "nips" wouldn't show through, so don't worry about a bra!

"You think?" Lori asked, looking at herself in the mirror. "It's not too much?"

Duane gave her a wolf whistle which made Lori laugh...

"You don't usually go all out for our summer get togethers.... what's going on?" Duane asked.

"Well, I was just thinking about our talk the other night - you said you like when other guys check me out - that it makes you feel sort of special about that - I figured I'd give your theory a try. I mean, you're okay with that right?"

Duane's heart started beating through his chest...he stuttered as he said, "Well, yeah - I mean - as long as you're okay with it? I thought you didn't like black guys?"

Lori smiled at him and said he didn't really see Ryan that way - more of a friend. And if it makes her husband happy to see some innocent flirting, she would do it for him.

Duane started wondering what sort of monster he unleashed here. He asked her what she was going to wear with the dress and Lori said, "Why don't you pick out some underwear for me? It's going to have to be a thong with this dress, I think. I don't want panty lines showing.

Duane walked over to her underwear drawer and started rooting through her stuff. She had a lot of boyshorts and tiny things. He dug down and pulled up a sheer thong that he bought her years ago but never saw her wear.... It was almost more novelty than functional. When he bought it, she wore it once for him but not for long - a sign of good lingerie...it did its part!

"How about this one?" he said, holding up the thin little thong.

Lori sighed as she took it from him, "You sure?" she asked - "I mean the dress is already pretty short. I don't want to have a wardrobe malfunction here... And just for the record, I am your wife and the mother of your children, not some vamp!"

Duane laughed and said to wear whatever she wanted - that her taste was impeccable and tasteful and gave her a kiss and left to go downstairs. Later, Lori appeared in the little red dress and sandals, looking very much the lady, a sexy MILF type mom.

"You look amazing Lor, figure out what to wear?"

She turned to him and smile, "Uh, huh..."

Duane's smile faded a little, "Um, you going to tell me?"

She leered at him and said, "Nope!" and moved into the kitchen to start prepping the food.

Duane shook his head and went out to the garage to make sure the beer was on ice and cooling. It was close to 2PM, but since it was just Ryan, neither of them worried if he was early or late...They'd see him when they saw him!

For her part, Lori was bustling around the kitchen, getting salads ready, cutting up fruit, preparing a dessert. She was making an outrageous amount of food for just three people, but it was actually harder to cook for a small group than a big group. She justified it in her mind that the boys would be more than happy with the leftovers.

In reality, she was trying to keep her mind busy. Her head was all over the place...How she looked, Ryan, Marcus, Duane...She giggled at the thought that three men wanted her - what did this little, small breasted petite blonde have all of a sudden that made her the desire of so many men?

All of a sudden, the doorbell rang making Lori jump. Her face went instantly red and she called into the garage to tell Duane that Ryan was here and to get the door? Duane strode in from the back, gave Lori a kiss on the cheek and moved to the front door. She heard the men talking and looked down at the cutting board, trying to catch her breath and stay calm.

Duane reentered the kitchen with Ryan walking behind him...She looked up and caught his gaze - more accurately, his STARE as he drank in the red dress and tiny little body inside it... She felt her nipples harden instantly.

Lori tilted her head to one side and smiled - "Hey, stranger..."

Ryan was holding a bottle of wine in one hand and a grin of awe in the other... He was dressed casually but smartly - an orange-ish crew neck t-shirt that she was sure only a black man could pull off wearing due to the color of his skin and still look amazing, with a pair of white shorts and sandals...

Lori looked him up and down and for a moment, Ryan seemed unable to speak. Finally, he said, "Wow. Lori...um - just wow!"

She burst out laughing at his childish mannerisms and walked from behind the kitchen island to give him a hug... God, he looked good to her...lean, fit, young, DARK. The t-shirt was tight enough to show his pecs and some muscle and the shorts were light enough and tight enough for her to see his now very hard cock trying to break out of his zipper.

The hug was supposed to be quick, but as her nipples bore into his chest and his cock pressed against her tight little pussy, she moaned a little - not to tease Duane, but because he felt so good...And what was that cologne he was wearing? Nothing she recognized but he smelled like vanilla or cherry or something sweet.

The hug lingered way too long and Lori suddenly realized it and pulled back only to see Duane leaned back against the countertop watching them. She felt her face burning and tried to cover by turning to thank Ryan for the wine and looking at the bottle.

"This isn't the same wine we had at the restaurant...what is this one?" She asked.

Ryan grinned and said in a deep guttural slang, "You think I'm just a one trick pony? I've got wine skills, girl!"

Lori laughed at his attempt as a ghetto hood rat imitation - she knew he was intelligent and was actually raised in a good neighborhood with loving parents. They had discussed that in a couple of emails and chats since they met. She also knew he was working on getting into a master's program.

"So tell me, Mr. Wine Connoisseur, what fine spirit are you gracing us with this afternoon?"

Ryan laughed and tried (badly) to imitate a French accent and said "This, my fine lady, is a Beaujolais Nouveau - a light red wine produced in Beaujolais region from the Gamay grapes. It is is low in tannins and high in acidity, with fruity and vibrant aromas of grapes, red berries, figs, and bananas. It's also one of the seven best rated French wines around. It pairs well with steak as well as well salads or charcuterie. So basically, I'm saying it's not your local swill that goes good with Oreo cookies or SPAM."