All Comments on 'The Seduction of Lori Pt. 08'

by RyanTyler98

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
beachbum5953beachbum5953over 1 year ago

Very nice! Terrific story… so much left to tell! Can’t wait to see where the story goes! Nice job…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They all needed that.

dickthestick2011dickthestick2011over 1 year ago

Another husband has his fantasy fulfilled. Chances are the is now a black baby growing in Lori's belly. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot potent "African" sperm. Apparently it's different than other sperm.) Then we have the "tight white married pussy" and the wimpy husband watching. Cliche and racial tropes from beginning to end. This garbage belongs in fetish, stop wasting people's time by posting in the IR category. How crap like this garners an H rating is beyond me. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sure. Why not?

lotusluvrlotusluvrover 1 year ago

Excellent! I don’t care how many times Duane came jerking off. He still will be hard and ready to reclaim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why on earth does Lori stay with this loser? If she's that hot, she could get a well hung rich stud to take care of her and leave this wimp far behind. He isn't a man, he can't give her what she really wants. She doesn't love him or she wouldn't put out for her lovers. Dump his sorry ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably the best series I've read here in years. You are touching all the bases. Slowly building the heat, letting all three play with fire till it erupts in this chapter. Ryan would be less likely to use Lori as his personal plaything whereas Marcus would probably hit it a few times and run to the next patch of green grass. I would enjoy the story less going forward if Duane is turned into a whining cuck instead of agreeing to let Lori play occasionally. Great job on these eight chapters! Writing stories like this takes time and you hit a home run!

harryphipps54harryphipps54over 1 year ago

Not a very good ending, good story, but could have been extened to cover some of the aftermath .

JDOrlandoJDOrlandoover 1 year ago

I am loving this series can't wait to read more Love it love it love it

Sig550Sig550over 1 year ago

Great buildup and climax. Awesome. Can’t wait to see what’s next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same as above. LOVING THIS SERIES! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a terrific job of writing and building to a sensational climax pardon the pun . I look forward to every chapter as they come !!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Hubby got what he thought he wanted. Let' see where it goes from here. I would just as soon see it not go the stupid black myth way.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Super hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

el_eyeel_eyeover 1 year ago

Wonderful series Ryan, I love it and this latest chapter is the best so far. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this series, and it gets better with each chapter. Lori needs to get on the pill because this doesn't look to be a one time escapade

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You really hate white men don't you? Well done your monster black cock has conquered the white whores cunt you have probably knocked the cunt up and you will get your black bastards you want so much and of course your white wimp pathetic cuck will pay for your bastards while you pimp out the white cunt to your friends. I hope you are proud of yourself little man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So after 8 chapters Lori finally gets blacked. She will obviously get pregnant and give birth to Ryan's black bastards. She will obviously divorce the white pathetic cuck boy. She will just as obviously become Ryan's sex slave and whore. Ryan will become rich pimping out his white cunt whore. The white cuck boy will kill himself because of the shame. The white cunts family and friends and co workers will celebrate her knew status and be proud of her and her new pimp/husband. No one went to the ex husbandS funeral no one cared he was just another small dicked white cuck boy. The white cunt whore didn't have time to go to funeral she was busy being a white whore for her black master/pimp. Her white children we sold off to some buyers i in the middle east and never seen again.

The moral of this story? Never mess with the all conquering black monster cock.

Ryan Taylor, excellent story. Very real and very erotic to those married white women who crave black cocks. And very erotic for those little dicked white boys who crave black cock. All those cucks and their whores are loving this story that's why your scores are so high.

But I can't help thinking if this story is "true" wow what a fucked up arsehole you are. You break up a "happy" marriage you turn a "friend" into a pathetic cuck and you turn his wife into a black mans whore. Good for you Ryan I hope you enjoy being an arsehole. Its obvious a lot of white cucks and white whores love big black dick arsehole. I hope you are proud of yourself.

Kris43mwfKris43mwfover 1 year ago

Ryan, you are killing it with this series!!! So, so hot! You are quickly becoming my favorite author!! Five stars!!

I find it extremely interesting that the only negative comments are from anonymous people - if they hate the idea of a black man and a white women together, why do they read the interracial category?? Grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good read, ending a little off, feels too rushed for the first crack at that pussy. All that build up and boom Ryan a 3 minute warrior. Your skilled writing can reel it all back in the next round for sure.

RobbutlerpaRobbutlerpaover 1 year ago

Such a hot story! Amazing! Hope there's a part 9?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so good!! Duane finally got his wish, it’s so hot that he got to watch her with a black stud her first time. I really like the possibility that she could get knocked up with a black baby. Hopefully she gets on the pill cause she’s going to have the go ahead to have more black cock in the future. Hopefully her marriage is strong enough to handle this new found entertainment. Please keep this series going a couple more chapters. We need to know if her & Duane survive??? If Duane reclaims her with a cum filled sloppy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great hope there is still more to come

Lazarus72Lazarus72over 1 year ago

Excellent! Thanks for letting Duane be involved. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, yes, yes - he did it and she loved it.

I wonder what is in store for poor Duane

tomb72tomb72over 1 year ago

Absolutely outstanding series.

bosco97bosco97over 1 year ago

So incredibly hot! Now that Pandora's Box is open, curious to see Duane's ultimate reaction, how Lori and Ryan's relationship develops, and whether she'll be fully seduced by Marcus. Can't wait for the next installments of this conservative wife who's finally letting loose and having some naughty fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was kind of disappointed with this chapter. After all the build up it did seem rushed and I would have liked her husband to not be there but to know it might happen. Give her more time to enjoy what his big cock feels like in her and she doesn’t have to worry about her husband seeing how much she really likes how nasty it makes her feel.

The first couple of time he should get her alone and get her so she won’t be able to forget what a hungrier black man can do to her. His confidence and how hard his cock is when he shoots his cum in her as she cums for him.

Make the husband wait to find out how good their black friend fucked her. To see the hickies on her neck and breasts and her embarrassment as she admits how many time he made her cum.

Pfj99Pfj99over 1 year ago

Ryan, this story delivered! I’ve been waiting for your alter ego Ryan to fuck Lori, and it was even hotter than I imagined. If I were a smoker, I’d be having a cigarette now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG!!! This is so real. First time I shared my wife was very similar. She’s very petite only 4’ 10” tall. My older big brother was 6’ 7”. Heavy flirting leading to titty exposure. To my big brother taking her. Was so hot!!! I thought he was going to split her into. Sure hope there’s the next morning conversation on where her & Duane go from this. She’s going to have to decide if she’ll get a plan b pill, or maybe they want a black baby. Please keep this going…..:

TigersmanTigersmanover 1 year ago

Fantastic chapter. Duane finally got his wish and so did Lori. Lori is definitely going to want to sample Marcus. Lori needs to keep taking black cock bareback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So ready for the next one love the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

will you be doing a part 9 and 10 I hope ?

RyanTyler98RyanTyler98over 1 year agoAuthor

There will be a part 9 - it has been submitted for review this afternoon. There’s more to the story but depending on how well part 9 is received will determine if this particular encounter continues to be publicly revealed. Thank you for your kind words and constructive criticism. I appreciate your opinions and thoughts. Of course the story is the story, so we can’t please everyone. I hope you like part 9.

Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm SO happy to hear that there's going to be another chapter to this story! I've been following it all along and love how you write. You said it was a true story? My husband and I have been reading this as part of our nighttime routine and I can tell U that I've thought more than once about being Lori and him being Ryan! Is Marcus coming into the picture???

popuonepopuoneover 1 year ago

well this is one person you have very much pleased I love your writings I'am sure I'll love chapter 9 please don't think of quitting don't let the people who can't write themselves or can't even put a name to there comments deter you please continue for the readers who would truly miss your writings thank you for all of us

kater001kater001over 1 year ago

A great chapter. This playful teasing had to erupt in an intense sexual encounter - you described this development step by step with an amazing summit at the end.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196910 days ago

up to this point, the story have been fantastic. The pregnancy risk and the predator at the hospital are the only parts I'd be worried about. If it jumps the shark after this point, part 8 is a fairly clean point to stop for those that are don't want to read about unwanted pregnancies or marital damage (I have not read the rest of the story yet)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRyanTyler98@RyanTyler98
Single black male 26 from NY recent MBA graduate - 6'2 180 - short black hair and brown eyes. New email is ryantylerboston@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES