The Seduction of Lori Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ryan said that, Lori moaned and grabbed his wrist, not wanting to give him the chance to pull away. Duane looked at Ryan and then at his wife and then back to Ryan again.

"YES! Do it....its what she wants --its what I want. Fuck her, Ryan!"

Ryan grunted in approval...flipped Lori over to face the island and bent her over it, her incredibly tiny little ass in the air...Her tiny MARRIED white ass. Ryan spread her legs with his foot and then grabbed his black cock and pressed the head against her slick pussy from behind. As he started to push, Lori cried out -- his mushroom head stretching her, her pussy expanding to his size...

Duane watched with fascination as the head of Ryan's cock slid inside her and disappeared into the pale pink skin of her hood. Ryan gritted his teeth as he pushed forward -- she was tight -- much, much tighter than he thought she would be...

Lori closed her eyes and laid her head down on the cool island...Her hair and face were soaked...As Ryan tried to impale her with his cock, his WEAPON as it felt like to her. This wasn't love, this was fucking...

All of a sudden, Duane came to a revelation and cried out -- "you're not wearing a condom! She's fertile Ryan -- she could get pregnant...! You need to stop and put a condom on! Lori, tell him to stop and put a condom on!"

Lori didn't answer him...she didn't respond at all - she had lost all sense of sensibility and common sense. She wanted to be fucked...ravaged, taken, used.... Ryan leaned forward and whispered in her ear..."Do you want me to stop?"

Lori didn't open her eyes...she shook her head, "No! No...don't stop!"

Ryan smiled and slammed his cock balls deep into the little wife in one stroke. Lori screamed and came off the floor with his onslaught. Ryan slapped her ass hard, leaving a red mark on her ass...His strokes became fast and deep -- she moaned and squirmed...Her body betraying her -- her tight little cunt squeezing his black cock...milking him...They were like animals, rutting -- Duane was out of her mind for the moment...

Duane sat in a chair, defeated...his wife was taken, used -- being fucked by the young black guy in front of her. Ryan grabbed her hips...pulled him tightly back against him, pulling him deeper into her body. He felt her orgasm building again...her legs shaking...he felt her squeezing him.

As his balls tightened, his cock thick and deep inside her, she started to cum again. Ryan's hand reached up and squeezed her neck roughly -- he dominated her, and then EXPLODED inside her. As he started to cum, Lori's eyes flew open as she felt the first wave of hot potent African sperm wash over her married white womb...a second blast, a third, filling her and running down her inner thighs.

Ryan collapsed on top of her back as he emptied into her. As his cock started to soften, he slipped out of her and a mix of their combined juices flowed out of her, spilling down onto the clean kitchen floor...