The Seduction of Lori Pt. 09

Story Info
Husband wants to see his wife seduced by a young black guy.
4.6k words
4.76
28.6k
54

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori's face was hot against the cool island top, her ass red, her pussy dripping...The kitchen was deadly quiet except for the heavy breathing of all three of them.... her legs still spread as she lay over the countertop, dripping slowly down her inner thighs onto the floor.

Ryan backed away from the little blonde and went into the bathroom to clean up a little. As soon as he did, Duane ran over to his wife to check on her.

"Babe, are you okay?" he asked quietly, bring his face down onto the island top even with hers so he could look in her eyes... Lori opened her eyes slowly as she heard his voice. Duane reached out and moved her hair out of her eyes and she smiled weakly at him.

"I'm fine, honey.... oh, my god, that felt so amazing...you have no idea..." she said softly.

Duane smiled at her and said, "Oh, I have an idea...I don't think I've ever seen you so animated anytime we've made love - except, that wasn't lovemaking, was it?"

Lori shook her head - "No, it wasn't - but I didn't expect it to be - Ryan isn't in love with me - and no one can love me the way that you do. This was different - God, it was good...you are not mad, are you?"

Duane laughed and said, "No, not mad at all...that was intense...! God, I came all over myself.... Did it feel as amazing as it looked?"

Lori nodded, "It was everything I thought it would be and more...I'm so stretched out and so sticky right now.... I also feel so full and empty at the same time if that makes sense. I need to get a shower... Where's Ryan?"

Upon hearing his name, Ryan walked back into the kitchen...He smiled at them..."Hey, Lori, Duane...you guys good?"

Lori reached out for Ryan's hand and pulled him over to her...She sat up and kissed him.

"You're a very bad man, Ryan Tyler..." she chuckled - I am soooo sticky right now. It feels like you unloaded a quart inside me. I really need a shower..."

Ryan laughed and said, "Yeah, you do...why don't you go get smelling pretty while Duane and I clean up here?"

Lori looked down onto the kitchen floor and saw Duane's cum and their combined juices on her clean floor - she handed Ryan the Lysol and told him to clean up his mess and started giggling... Both men watched as she sauntered out of the kitchen in just sandals. Ryan took one look at that fine ass and sighed in appreciation.

After she left, Ryan and Duane started cleaning up the remnants of sex left all over the kitchen. They worked in silence...neither sure what the other was thinking or what to say. Lori was on both of their minds.

Finally, Duane coughed and cleared his throat. Looking at the floor, the wall, the counter, the trash can, anywhere but at Ryan, he said, "That was pretty amazing to watch, Ryan. You had me a little worried - Lori isn't used to it that rough..."

Ryan smiled - Most of the women he had been with have very gentle loving husbands and the sex was usually sedate and loving. But he learned early on that some physicality did not hurt the woman and that most enjoyed it. Lori did. Ryan was sure that shocked Duane to see his wife enjoying rough sex.

Duane continued...

"You came inside her. That might be a problem. She is fertile. I don't know where she is in her cycle, but I asked you to pull out. I'm surprised Lori didn't tell you too as well."

Ryan thought about Duane's concern for a minute before speaking. He said, "Duane, I asked her if she wanted me to pull out and she said no... She must know where she is in her cycle."

Duane replied nonchalantly, "She may have been too caught in the moment too...she told me it felt amazing - she probably didn't want you to pull out."

Ryan nodded - "It DID feel amazing...incredible actually...your wife's pussy is so wet and so tight, that I wanted to stay in there all day."

Duane smiled as he talked about Lori...He liked that Ryan was so complimentary of his wife... He agreed with Ryan...Lor was an extremely hot woman...his wife!

He asked Ryan, "Have you been with a lot of married women? Do you normally not use a condom? Have you ever gotten one pregnant?"

Ryan laughed and said that he had been with a few married women, not a LOT. And he said he preferred NOT using a condom if he knew the woman and felt safe that she was both on b/c and disease free - that it felt better without one.

He asked Duane, "If Lori is not on birth control, what are you guys doing when you have sex?"

Duane shrugged and said that after the boys were born, he had gotten a vasectomy since it was safer than Lori getting her tubes tied. Ryan nodded and said that was one way to ensure your wife is faithful to you.

Duane laughed and said, "well at least until today..." and then he thought about it and added, "That's not really fair to say...Lori didn't cheat, did she... she did this with my blessing, my fantasy, in front of me...she didn't cheat at all."

The boys heard a voice behind them, "Who didn't cheat at all?"

Duane and Ryan turned to see a freshly washed Lori walk into the kitchen wearing a little nightshirt and nothing else. Her makeup was gone, her short blonde hair still damp and tucked behind her ears. Ryan noticed her nipples poking through the thin material of the nightshirt.

Duane looked at her in surprise as Lori walked up to him and got on her tiptoes and kissed him gently. Anticipating his surprised look, she shrugged and said, "Guess you guys have both seen all of me by this point, so it was okay to dress casually...?"

Ryan laughed and agreed.

Lori walked over to the cupboard and reached up into a cabinet for a glass of water, her shirt riding up, exposing two tiny white globes of ass cheeks. Ryan groaned and she turned and grinned at him, knowing her tease worked.

"See something you like, Mr. Tyler?" she asked him.

Ryan walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her, pressing his cock into her ass cheeks, kissing her neck.

Duane grinned at the two of them and Lori looked at him and said, "Honey, I'm hungry...why don't the two of you meet me in the bedroom and satisfy this craving I've got going on?"

And with that, she turned and walked out of the kitchen, leaving Duane and Ryan with stupid shocked grins on their faces.

Despite Lori's bravado, she knew she was in uncharted territory. She felt her face burning and her pussy was on fire.... she forced herself to walk slowly and deliberately out of the kitchen into the master bedroom and closed the door behind her. Once inside, she went into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror....

"You little slut..." she said quietly to her reflection...."What are you doing???"

She heard the bedroom door open, and Duane walked in followed by Ryan. Lori blushed madly and then moved out of the bathroom to meet the men.

Duane walked up and wrapped his arms around his wife and kissed her, his cock hard against her body. He felt her hard nipples press against his chest. At the same time, Ryan walked behind her and hugged her from behind. The two men sandwiched the petite little blonde between them.

Lori moaned at the feel.

Lori turned to Ryan and said,

"Why don't you go rinse off? You smell HORRIBLE...lol...I've left a couple of fresh towels in the bathroom for you guys. And I want to talk to Duane a little in private if you don't mind."

Ryan nodded and gave Duane a little salute and went into the master bathroom and closed the door. When Lori heard the water running, she reached for Duane's hand and pulled him to sit on the bed with her.

"Duane, wild day, right? Are you sure you're not mad?"

Duane grinned at her and said, no - he wasn't mad. He told her it was a little unnerving to see his wife kissing another man and it worried him that Ryan took her without a condom.

He said, "Lor, what were you thinking? What if you're pregnant? Why didn't you stop him?"

Lori shook her head sadly and said, "I wasn't thinking, Duane - I was totally out of my head by that point and he was so deep inside me and so thick, that I didn't want him to stop. I know I should have, but it felt so amazing inside me. Don't take this the wrong way, but Ryan touched places in me that I don't think I knew existed. I wish you were able to feel it the way I did, but if you did, you wouldn't have asked him to stop either."

She continued, "Please don't be upset with me, Duane. What's done is done - we will have to deal with it and figure it out if I'm pregnant, but it's sort of water over the dam right now, isn't it? It's part of the reason I wanted to talk to you alone."

Duane's heart was pounding at this point - he knew what was coming but wasn't sure he wanted to hear it.

Lori looked down at her hands, THEIR hands, intertwined before she spoke.

"You know that expression, 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas'? What happened today was unprecedented. A once in a lifetime experience - I mean, the kids are away, the nosy neighbors heard we were having a cookout and have moved on to gossip about other people by now."

She looked at Duane's expectant face before she went on.

"Well, I see this as a onetime thing...a chance to experience something that I had never done before and will probably never do again after tonight. But Duane, I'm not quite ready for this to be over yet. The kids are at Mom's for the weekend, and I've got a hot black stud taking a shower in the other room that makes me crazy in lust and made me feel amazing."

"And before the night is over, I'd love to experience that again....and maybe, if you're okay with it, to fulfill my other fantasy to have TWO men wanting me at the same time - I know neither of you is bi, but I'd love the idea of two men touching me at once. Would you be okay with the idea of that? And after tonight, we can go back to being husband and wife and put this down as a solitary experience of a lifetime and no one except the three of us will ever know!"

Duane felt like his heart was going to pound through his chest. He looked at his wife - his love - he knew what he created and how it got to this point. He nodded to her, and she hugged him...

Just as they finished talking, they heard the shower stop. Duane looked to the door and Lori said quietly, "Your turn for a shower, stinky boy."

The bathroom door opened, and Ryan walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist. Lori noticed how lean he was - Unlike Duane, he had no chest hair and was slightly taller than Duane. Water droplets glistened on his dark skin and his short hair shined with dampness.

As Duane passed him on his way into the bathroom, they exchanged a fist bump and then the door closed.

Lori smile at him, "Hi, stranger...."

Ryan grinned at her sitting there on the bed cross legged with the nightshirt riding high on her thighs and just a glimpse of that sweet blonde pussy peeking out at him and nodded his head slightly, "Hi beautiful...thanks for the offer of a shower...I do smell better...lol."

Lori hopped off the bed and walked over to him. She knelt in front of him and unhooked the tie on the towel and slid it off of him and started to wipe the remaining dampness from his chest and back. She then dried his stomach and started drying his legs and feet.

Her face was level with his cock, which even flaccid was long and thick... She took the towel under his balls and dried him there and then the underside of his shaft and then folded the towel in half and placed it on the rug next to him. As she was cleaning him, his cock twitched, lengthened, and thickened to her touch.

She looked up at Ryan briefly and then reached out and took his shaft in the palm of her hand and lifted it to her lips. She kissed the tip and then nibbled on the dark helmeted head gently. She extended her tongue and ran it along the underside of his penis from balls to tip, causing him to groan.

Lori looked up at him and said, "I was thinking about it in the shower and decided I missed it.... I could get used to this!"

Ryan laughed and put his hand down on top of Lori's blonde mop and told her to suck him. She grinned and slid the tip of his cock into her mouth, sucking deeply...He leaned forward inch by inch as she worked his length into her mouth and down her throat. Her teeth grazed the top and bottom of his shaft as she sucked him and he fed his cock deeper and deeper, causing her eyes to water.

Ryan slid his hand down to her breast and he squeezed her nipple through the nightshirt, making her moan.

They heard the water turn off and rustling in the bathroom as Duane dried himself off. When he opened the door, Duane was treated to a view of his wife's backside squatted down on her haunches with Ryan's cock deep in her mouth... Ryan waved to Duane and smiled.

"Jesus Christ, Lori..." he cried out..." That looks so fucking hot from this angle!"

Lori tried to turn her head to see him, but her mouth was impaled on Ryan's cock, so she only caught a glimpse of him taking his towel off and stroking his cock to full attention.

Once he was fully hard, Duane walked over to where Lori was sucking Ryan and pushed the head of his cock against her cheek. Lori laughed and took Ryan's cock out of her mouth and started sucking her husband's and began to stroke Ryan at the same time.

Ryan laughed as Lori worked back and forth between the two of them. Finally, Ryan nudged Duane and said, "Unless you want to start sword fighting with me, let's get your wife on the bed...."

Duane and Ryan each grabbed an arm and lifted Lori up off the floor...they stripped her nightshirt off her and laid her face up on the master bed with her smiling at both of them.

Ryan turned to Duane and said, "Get me some of your neckties...let's have some fun...". Duane looked confused at first and then Ryan said, "Four of them please..." And motioned as though he was tying a necktie for a suit.

Duane went into his closet and brought out four neckties and handed them to Ryan. Ryan looked down at Lori, who by this time looked VERY alarmed. He told her to relax...

Ryan tied an end of each necktie to the top two posts of the wooden bed and two to the bottom two posts..." I love these old-fashioned country beds, guys..."

With the tie secure to the bed, he made loose loops in the other end of the ties... He reached down and grabbed Lori's leg by the ankle and slipped her foot in the loop. She looked up at him expectantly, shaking her head..."I don't know about this, Ryan...this is a little kinky..."

Ryan laughed and told her to chill...that he wasn't going to tighten them - she could slip her foot out of them at any time. Spreading her legs, he slipped the other foot into the opposite bedpost... Then he took her right wrist and slipped it into the upper loop above her head and told her to grab ahold of the tie between the two loops. He secured her remaining appendage into the left upper loop and told her to hold on tightly...

Duane looked down at his naked wife on the bed and smiled - she was spread eagle, exposed to the two men with a bewildered look on her face.

She said, "I don't understand?"

Ryan told her that this was a mild form of light bondage - nothing too out there - that she could slip out of her loops at any time she felt threatened, but that he bet she wouldn't - He pointed out to her that a woman had taught him this when he was a few years younger and it was a powerful aphrodisiac and a very sensual form of lovemaking. He told her that as long as she was pulling tightly on the upper ties, she would stay in that position but if she let go, she could easily release herself.

Ryan told Duane follow his lead and mirror his movements... Duane nodded, still unsure of what was about to happen. Lori watched as each man moved up to the top of the bed on either side of her and stood looking at one another.

Ryan lowered his head and began to suck on Lori's right breast lightly...When Duane saw his actions, he followed Ryan's motions and began sucking lightly on Lori's left breast. Upon feeling both men's mouths on her nipples, Lori moaned and started thrashing on the bed. The more she thrashed, the tighter she held the ties in her fists, not realizing she could release them at any time. Her feet stayed tightly in the loose loops at her ankles, and she felt the effect of the bondage as strongly as if she were bound fast head and toe alike.

Duane and Ryan sucked Lori's breasts until they were swollen, and her nipples extended, protruding and hard... Ryan slid a hand down between Lori's spread legs and inserted a finger into her little white pussy as he sucked. Duane mimicked Ryan's movements with his own finger and as Lori felt the two of them inside her, she experienced a strong orgasm unlike anything she ever felt before... And held onto the ties even tighter...

The men watched as she came, Ryan knowingly and Duane in disbelief that it happened so quickly...Ryan lifted his head from Lori's breast and moved down to the edge of the bed by her feet and Duane followed.

Ryan instructed Duane to massage Lori's feet lightly - her souls, ankles, calves, and to move with him -- once more, they mirrored one another's movements and very lightly and deliberately massaged up her spread legs until they were lightly touching her upper thighs. Ryan ran his fingers up her skin, noting she had goosebumps and then slowly moves his fingers upward higher and higher, very, very close to her pussy, but not touching it. Duane looked at him and started following his lead and was about to close in on Lori's shaved mound, but Ryan looked at him and shook his head...

"Get close.... but don't touch...." he told Duane...

Lori was moaning and thrashing at their light touch and as both men's fingers got within a breath of her extended lips, she whined for them to touch her...Ryan smiled and told her to behave....and very, very lightly grazed his fingertips against the very soft skin of her upper thigh - Duane, ever the good student followed suit and Lori came again.... Her pussy drenched with her nectar and the lips dewy and moist...

"God, Ryan...!!" she cried out..."Stop teasing me!"

Ryan instructed Duane to attend to his wife...massage her neck, and shoulders. Duane moved up to the head of the bed and kissed Lori and began to address her upper body. Lori looked deep into her husband's eyes with a passion and lust. She was so enthralled with the connection with Duane that she did not notice that Ryan had climbed up on the bed between her legs and slid down so his face was level with her little shaved mound.

When she felt Ryan's hot breath on the sensitive skin between her legs, she gasped and looked down to see the top of his head lowering down onto her lips...again, Ryan hovered there, teasingly... Lori's heart started pounding wildly in her chest and she pulled down on the imaginary binds and thrashed her legs.

Ryan stuck his tongue out and dabbed lightly, almost imperceptibly at her outer lips...touching, not touching, touching again... Lori cried out as the tip of his tongue work its magic -- Lori tried to raise her hips up to meet his tongue but the binds on her ankles, albeit loose, held her in place. Ryan took his index and second finger from each hand and peeled her pussy open for him. Her gapping slit glistening with the previous orgasms -- wet and ready for whatever came next -- which she guessed with some irony would be HER again.

As her labia folded outward, Ryan flicked the tip of her urethra right above the open of her pussy with the tip of his tongue lightly and then laid it down thickly, flattening his tongue to encompass the entire edge. Lori thrashed once more at the tease and cried out...Her legs started shaking as another orgasm was building. Feeling her motion, Ryan backed off -- not letting Lori cum...She moaned...

"Fuck you, Ryan Tyler!!! Oh, my god.... FUCK ME!" she screamed.

Duane looked up shocked at his wife -- she hardly ever cursed and NEVER said the "F" work in the entire time they were together. This woman below him was a stranger -- someone new to him.

12