All Comments on 'The Seduction of Lori Pt. 09'

by RyanTyler98

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
CZOFTWCZOFTWover 1 year ago

That came to a rather swift finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG!!!! Yes…..I’m so glad that you are continuing with this. Lori is going to hooked on black cock for awhile now. I hope her marriage survives. She & Duane agree that she can least get knocked with one black child, before she goes on birth control. Hopefully she gets railed by her black co-worker in the near future. Please keep writing a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it!! LOVE IT! I like that you didn’t make Duane just another cuck. I like that Lori make a decision to control the situation. This is real world stuff people! I can see this actually happening. The question is what happens next!

RobbutlerpaRobbutlerpaover 1 year ago

Another amazing chapter Ryan. I finally convinced my wife to read your Stories and now we’re both fans! Looking forward to another chapter!!

Rob and Kathy

Kris43mwfKris43mwfover 1 year ago

Nice way to start my Monday 😈. I’m ready to cut my hair and go blonde for Ryan!

beachbum5953beachbum5953over 1 year ago

Very hot! Looking forward to future parts of this great story… Ver well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i have read all of these and think they are great. Please continue. Lori is a sexy hotwife that craves bbc...think coworker is going to be next to tap that fine ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! Lori may want to consider taking a 'morning after' pill, and getting on birth control. Her life may be about to get a bit more adventurous. Looking forward to Lori's next adventure, hopefully with the lab tech.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This is acceptable, without the myth.

RyanTyler98RyanTyler98over 1 year agoAuthor

To CZOFTW: Oh, there’s more to this story! It’s far from finished! Apologies for the delay in part nine coming out. I thought I sent it for review several days ago but it was still sitting in draft mode. My bad! Still learning the ropes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this could go all kinds of ways...great story. coworker could fuck her. ryan could tied her up/blindfold and she could pull a bbc train hubby could start eating cream pies surely it isn't a swift finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have done a great job, just keep putting new ones out . Can't wait till Lori tries Markus and the other nurse in a FFM.

BLKBRD71BLKBRD71over 1 year ago

Please keep going. One of the best stories I've read in a while. I hope to see Marcus coming into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agreed! Love that Lori went from loyal to lusty - does this happen in real life??

DebbieWifeDebbieWifeover 1 year ago

Ryan, I loved the story. It sounded so much like you. Keep writing and I will keep reading and enjoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes whiteboy got his wish. A wife addicted to black cock. And probably a black bastard on the way a double wish. I hope thier other white kids understand about a black brother or sister. And if the white boy believes this is a one off he is the most brain dead character ever created. But hey all is good in the world of black cocks and white married women and thier cuck white boys.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

OMG - great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Doing great! Love that Lori isn’t falling for Ryan, just enjoys having sex with him while still appreciating Duane as her main man, knowing that making love with him is special in itself while fucking with Ryan, to use her words, ‘is just different’. Yeah, she needs to get on birth control and continue having fun with other men, though hopefully she doesn’t go hog wild and remains a sweet, loving wife who just enjoys some on the side.

Amiable69Amiable69over 1 year ago

A wonderful chapter!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

My issue is getting pregnant. The child will have to live with the consequences of their actions and it’s not fair or right.

Ryan's progeny will always know Duane isn’t the real father, that their real dad wants nothing to do with him/her and that they’re just a half breed bastard.

That isnt fair to any one: not to the child, not to Ryan, Duane or their siblings. So don’t fuck it up by introducing a kid.

How ling will Duane be able to live with a wife who chose to carry another nans child despite knowing her husbsnd wanted another one. How long before jealousy and hurt tear away the fabric of their marriage.

How long before she leaves her husband for another man…and don’t say she won’t, she’s already emotionally cheating on Duane.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Really HOT chapter!!!!!! Well done!!!

dossbigdossbigover 1 year ago

They will love the half breed she delivers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this series. Well written and you get a sense of who the characters are. I hope this evolves into so much more.

Flyer2Flyer2over 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. In the first chapter when Duane meets Ryan, he was in the bar with two friends, one black and the other white. How do the figure in the story? Duane had asked Ryan to increase his wife’s sense of fun in the bedroom, job done.

bosco97bosco97over 1 year ago

I've anxiously awaited each new chapter of this series. I love the character development, the slow build as Duane and Lori admit to themselves their developing kinks and then indulge them, sometimes cautiously, sometimes clumsily. I'm happy to see Lori becoming freer and allowing Duane to enjoy the adventure with her. I am personally rooting for her to succumb to Marcus and have a fling with him the way the other little white nurses do, but if that never happens, I'm good with that. I'm just interested in seeing where you take this story and how the players manage. It's been fantastic so far, and I hope for many, many more chapters to come. Excellent.

TigersmanTigersmanover 1 year ago

Great series. I loved it that Lori had risk pregnancy sex with Ryan. Duane should get excited watching his wife's belly grow knowing she was bred black.

popuonepopuoneover 1 year ago

I was speechless after reading chapter 9 " wow " was all I could respond with, a few things I really loved 1 Loris talk with Duane on the bed while Ryan was in the shower 2 the whole lite bondage part and the little history of Ryan learning this trick from a woman when he was younger 3 how surprised Daune was by some of Loris reactions loris unusual fuck me her gushing when she came and thinking how surrealistic it was watching his wife get fucked so wow can't wait for what's next please continue soon Thank you once again for this truly great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb round, reeling them back in now my dude. Def need the plan b convo after he leaves next round and lori gives duane after affect. Don't think Duane or the families can really handle their play yet. Duane and Lori have some more hot sessions and date nights where one night ol Marcus pops up in the alley and gets his crack at her.

liamrouly89liamrouly89over 1 year ago

great series. It can go in so many different directions right now. I wonder if the title "seduction" has already been completed, or if Ryan has a plan for something more. And whether Lori decides to do something more that Duane would not know (like marcus). I look forward to the next chapter, hopefully coming soon

kater001kater001over 1 year ago

What a great chapter full of amazing sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice, sounds like she’s broken in the way her husband wanted her to be. Nothing is as hot as watching a white wife who can’t resist a dominant black man while her husband watches. Love it when he comes home and finds her collapsed on the bed after a Blackman has owned her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice, sounds like she’s broken in the way her husband wanted her to be. Nothing is as hot as watching a white wife who can’t resist a dominant black man while her husband watches. Love it when he comes home and finds her collapsed on the bed after a Blackman has owned her.

Hopefully she’ll how much she likes being stretched and ruined by black cocks. I love seeing how much she needs them using her.

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesabout 1 year ago

Loved this episode. I want to do the same with my white hotwife. Lori is one hot slut! She needs to be DP’d! Duane Watching her suck Ryan’s bbc for the first time is a fantasy of mine!

Pfj99Pfj9912 months ago

Ryan, I love your work! I’ve read everything you’ve published to Literotica and look forward to all your future stories. Your stories turn up my temperature!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRyanTyler98@RyanTyler98
Single black male 26 from NY recent MBA graduate - 6'2 180 - short black hair and brown eyes. New email is ryantylerboston@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES