The Seduction of Lori Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan chuckled and rested the bridge of his nose again Lori's clit and with a flat tongue lapped at her outer folds until he felt the heat emanate from between her legs. His lapping became faster and faster, and Lori tried with some success to pull her legs tightly together against his cheeks. Still, she was spread, unable to fathom she could release herself at any time. She pulled hard on the upper binds and the headboard rocked wildly.

When he felt like she was going to go over the edge, he reached down and unhooked Lori's legs from the lower loops and she instantly squeezed his head with her lily-white thighs, pinning him against her very wet pussy. Ryan ran the bridge of his nose up and down her clit and she squeezed harder. So, he opened his mouth wide and encased her entire pussy between his lips, creating a vacuum and began to suck inward, instantly tasting her juices flowing down his throat.

It was too much for Lori -- she came hard and cried out, gushing on his face, which scared Duane -- it was another new event for him...This stranger, his wife gushing when she came. Lori came out of the top loops instantly and reached back for Duane, grasping his ridiculously hard, very erect cock and pulled with him still thankfully attached and began to suck on him.

Ryan licked and drank and nibbled on Lori's inner thighs, leaving little purple bite marks on her sensitive skin as she sucked on Duane... Occasionally, the pain/pleasure mode of Ryan's touch overtook her, and she became hypersensitive to his actions and pushed his head out and away from her. Ryan backed out and sat on his haunches watching Lori suck her husband's cock...

Since he was banished from between her legs, Ryan lifted one of Lori's feet and put it on his shoulder. Once securely in place, he grabbed her ankle and turned his head to start to suck on her big toe. Lori gasped and almost bit Duane but didn't. She did kick Ryan squarely in the chin by accident, which made him laugh.

As she sucked Duane's cock, he felt himself starting to cum and an instant later came all over Lori's face and down her throat. Lori gasped at the sudden eruption but then licked her husband's cock and balls clean in the process. As Duane's cock started to wither, he backed off and got a washcloth out of the bathroom and cleaned the gooey cum from her face and chest.

In the meantime, Ryan had worked his way back between Lori's legs and reaching for one of Duane's pillows, he slid it under Lori's ass. Once in place, he put his hands on Lori's knees and spread them widely. He then grabbed the base of his cock and leaned forward, so the mushroom head of his black penis was poised at the opening of the little wife's cunt.

Ryan positioned the head of his cock against her clit and began to run it up and down her slit, then slid the tip inside her...he grabbed both of Lori's legs and pushed them up against her chest and started sawing his cock in and out of her inch by inch... Duane stood against the wall, watching this young black kid fucking his wife...It was all too surrealistic.

Lori whined and gritted her teeth as the black cock inside her stretched her open and went deeper with each thrust. With her flat on her back, her little breasts swayed to his movements and Ryan lower his mouth on one of them and began to tug on her nipples with his teeth in rhythm with his thrusts. He started going deeper, feeling his balls slapping the inside of Lori's inner thighs and ass and felt the tip of his cock press against her cervix...

Once he was balls deep inside the little blonde, he started grinding his hips against hers and then began to slam his cock in and out of her making her scream. His cock swelled and lengthened while he was deep inside her as he felt her pussy muscles contract and squeeze his shaft. Her breathing got faster and shallower and her face turned bright red. Her eyes were shut tightly, and he knew she was able to cum again, so he pounded her viciously, slamming every inch of black cock as deeply and as fast as he was able to muster.

The started cumming together...Between the heat and juices flowing faster out of her, Ryan couldn't take it any longer and exploded inside the little blonde. His explosion inside her caused her to orgasm and her orgasm caused him to keep cumming, filling her pussy completely...After three blasts of cum, he was drained and withdrew his cock from inside her.

He moved up to the head of the bed and Lori instinctively grabbed his cock and started cleaning their combined juices off of him. Duane, in the meantime, was hard again and moved to take Ryan's place between his wife's slender legs and filled her with yet another blast of cum.

Both men continued to fuck, lick, suck, nibble, and ravage Lori the rest of the evening. Ryan put her in a doggy style position with Duane at the head and then pounded her and spanked her until she was raw and sore, all the while sucking Duane's cock.

The three of them lost track of how many times they had cum but knew that Lori had come at least twice as many times -- The three of them fell asleep exhausted with Lori playing "spoons" with Ryan and Duane cupping Lori's breasts as they sleep.

12