The Seduction of Lori Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus wedged his shaft against the swollen folds of her pink slit as he kissed her... He pulled her scrub top up and off of her and removed her bra, exposing her hard nipples to the air...he lowered his head and kissed her neck and she moaned. She looked in his eyes and then watched as he lowered his head to her breast...sticking his tongue out, he flicked at her nipple roughly and then took the little orb in between his lips and started sucking hard and fast, pulling her breast outward from her body to the point where she felt she was being stretched to her limit. She gasped and then groaned as he sucked like a mad man at her body.

Moving from one breast to the other, his hand slipped down into the top of her scrubs, and she felt his thick black finger curl inside her and then hook the top of her cunt -- he was impossibly thick and long and she felt like she was being impaled by just his middle finger. His thumb rotated her clit as he sawed in and out of her...she came HARD on his finger, gasping, trying to catch her breath and finally was able to push the big man off of her onto his back.

Like a woman possessed, she tugged at his pants and slid them down exposing a thick, long black cock and balls -- He was already rock hard, but she tugged on his shaft anyway...sliding her dainty palm up and down the length of his cock from the helmeted head down to the base of his balls. Lori looked in Marcus' eyes and then lowered her mouth over the tip. He was thicker than Ryan - the head was impossibly bulbous, and he was longer than either Duane or Ryan.

She took as much of him into her mouth as she thought she could safely handle and was surprised that despite being at the back of her throat, she was still able to grab an entire fistful of his shaft below. Marcus leaned back and let her work. His hands went behind his head, and he closed his eyes as she sucked and licked at his cock, letting her teeth rake across the veiny shaft. She felt him start to swell in her mouth and reattacked this monster with a new voracity. She didn't mean to bite him, but he was so thick that she couldn't stretch her mouth any wider.

Marcus saw her discomfort and put a beefy hand on the back of her head and forced her down onto his cock, making her gag and spit.

"C'mon, my little white cocksucker...suck that black cock...Let Daddy give you what you need..."

Lori was gasping for breath, trying to get control of the situation and trying desperately NOT to choke to death in the process... Marcus was relentless -- face fucking the little blonde -- dominating her, owning her, making her his. Lori continued to gag, her face beat red and her eyes bloodshot and watering and still, he continued.

She pushed at his thighs trying to get away and he told her to relax -- to suck his cock and make him cum. She nodded and tried to relax her throat and went back to sucking and licking Marcus.

All of a sudden, she felt him stiffen and his cock swelled in her mouth and then erupted down her throat. All she could do was swallow -- fast and hard -- his cum scalded her throat and Lori thought she was going to throw up, but he wouldn't let go... She swallowed every drop of him and only relaxed when she felt him deflate a bit. Once his cock dropped out of her mouth. She cleaned him up, licking and sucking him until he was "cream free", including his balls and ass.

She looked down at her work and was shocked to see Marcus was getting hard again. She backed away from him and he reached up and grabbed her arms and flipped her over onto her back and tugged her scrub pants down -- her underwear was transparent and clinging to her mound and he reached down and grabbed a handful of material and pulled upward. Lori heard them rip and then watched as Marcus flung the sopping material over his shoulder. He grinned and then grabbed the little blonde by the ankles and spread her legs putting a foot over each broad shoulder.

As she watched his eye, he lowered his head down between her legs and lifted her off the ground and buried his face into her little white married pussy...It wasn't slow -- he ate her like it was his last meal - Grinding his mouth and lips and tongue into her saturated mound, letting his tongue lash at her folds, deep inside her... She cried out as she came, pulling her legs together against his ears. He felt her flood his face and she twisted, trying to get away from his assault, but he continued sucking and nibbling on her clit and pussy, causing her to cum again and again.

Marcus slapped her little white ass as she came, which only contributed to the rolling orgasm she was experiencing. She screamed out loudly, yelling "FUCK ME!!!!" Marcus smiled to himself and lifted his head from between her legs and lowered them down off his shoulders.

"Gladly," he said...grabbing her wrist and pulling her up and off the ground to a standing position. He pushed her roughly against the base of the big oak tree holding her arms high up over her head and told her to hold on.

As she hugged the tree naked, he put a foot between her legs and spread them. Marcus grabbed the base of his shaft and slid his heavy meat between her legs and pressed the tip between her folds...The heat of her pussy and her wet slit sucked the head of his cock inside her easily but when she started pushing back against him, she felt her pussy swell and stretch and started to moan.

Marcus had enough -- he wanted this all day and now it was his. He grabbed her hips and SLAMMED the entire length of his cock deep into Lori's pussy. She screamed and her head flew up in pain as she cried out. Marcus smiled and grabbed her throat and began fucking this little white toy for all she could handle.

He tore her little pussy up, slapping her ass, lightly choking her...Lori was gasping and sobbing and for a moment, Marcus thought he had gone too far and then he felt her pussy constrict and grab his shaft as she started to cum. He released his grip on her and she yelled, "HARDER! FUCK YOU MARCUS! Fuck me, damn it!"

Marcus rocked his hips, his cock deep inside her, feeling her heat, feeling that tight little married white pussy and pounded her again and again. Lori gasped. "Yes, Yes, yes. YES!!!" and pushed back against him pulling him as deep as he could as could inside her. He thought to himself, "What a hot little fuck...!"

He felt his cock start to swell again and he lifted her off the ground and exploded inside her. His hot cum filling her instantly -- she shrieked and fell forward almost pulling Marcus down with her, but he was holding on too tightly and they went to the ground together, him on top of her fully impaling her with his black cock.

Lori passed out for a few seconds but as the weight of his frame and the angle of his shaft inside her changed, she cried out and tried to pull away from him. Marcus held firmly to the little blonde's hips and pulled her back against his thighs, pushing his cock deeper into her. She was panting like a dog, trying to scramble away from him, but he was too strong for her.

Even as his black cock was beginning to deflate a little, he was too embedded inside her to slip out, so he pulled her so that she was on all fours, her little breasts swaying under her lightly... Marcus ground his hips against her delicate white ass to keep contact with her until he finally slipped out from inside her. As he did, a small river of cum slid out of her as well, coating her inner thighs with his thick discharge.

They lay together naked against the base of the tree for some time resting/recovering. Lori glanced down at her watch and told Marcus she had to get back and home -- Duane and the kids would be home already and wondering what happened to her. He nodded and shrugged and helped her get dressed in whatever semblance of clothing she had left, put the leather jacket and helmet on her and they roared back to the hospital's parking garage.

When she climbed off the bike, Lori discovered how sore she was. Marcus was still sitting on the bike, so she looked around to ensure no one was watching and leaned in and kissed him. Marcus told her not to be a stranger and waited until she was safely in her "Mom Mobile" and driving off before climbing off and putting the helmet and jacket back in his locker.

Lori was still shaking a little as she moved into traffic. When she got to a red light, she looked at her phone and saw there were two missed calls from Duane and a text message with a heart and "WORKING LATE?" She replied and said she was on her way home and to get the kids dinner started.

As she hit send, she looked at herself in the mirror...Her makeup was gone, and her little blonde bob hair was all messed up. She shifted in her seat and realized she was sticking to it a little. Without her underwear, Marcus' cum has soaked her scrubs and was dried to her inner thighs. She made a mental note to stop in the garage and grab a wet towel from the utility sink before going in the house. When she got home, she soaked the front of her scrubs to hide the stains.

When she entered the kitchen, Duane was sitting with the boys at the table -- he rose up to greet Lori with a hug and kiss and she quickly told him a patient got sick just as she was leaving, and she needed a shower before she would do anything else. She waved to the boys and ran upstairs into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Stripping naked, she scanned her body quickly for bruises and bites and was pleasantly surprised not to see any. But the way she felt, she knew they would probably show up later and she'd have to be careful not to be naked in front of Duane for the next few days. Once in the shower, Lori scrubbed herself back to a presentable state, washing her hair and making sure any traces of Marcus were gone.

Ugh, she thought to herself -- second time I had unprotected sex -- "I'm such a fool!" She vowed to talk to her OBGYN about getting on some sort of birth control tomorrow. She wasn't likely to get lucky too often. She only hoped that she had swallowed enough of Marcus sperm during oral sex that his swimmers would be too lazy or absent to impregnate her.

Once she was presentable again, she went down to the kitchen to join the family and maintained enough propriety to pull off the loving wife and mom for Duane and the boys. She was clearly distracted and hardly heard about any of their days, but she managed to make it through the meal and get the kids' homework completed and to tuck them in before rejoining Duane down in the living room.

Her guilt was rearing its ugly head again and she knew that she had to tell Duane what happened eventually, so figured it would be better to rip off the band aid quickly and surgically and would do so tonight. She looked over at Duane, who was messing around with his phone while trying to figure out something for television. Lori reached for the remote and shut the big screen off.

"Duane, I've got to talk to you about something..." she started.

Duane looked at her -- saw the seriousness in her eyes and put the phone down.

"What's up Lor? Something bad happen today?"

Lori started tearing up and then regained her composure and basically told him the entire story of Marcus hitting on her, the motorcycle ride, the sex, everything. She then paused and looked into his eyes. Duane looked like a man who was hit with a 2 by 4. She was ready to beg for his forgiveness and then looked down to see that his penis was rock hard and trying to break out on their own.

Stunned at this reaction, she pursed her lips and waited for him to speak.

"Jeeeze, Lori...again? A different black guy?" Duane asked a few questions about Marcus -- how they met, how long has this been going on, more about what happened.... all the things that Lori would have wanted to know if the shoe was on the other foot.

Lori nodded and looked down at the ground. And then up between Duane's legs -- His penis was still hard -- in fact, it may have been even harder than when the conversation started. She thought about it briefly and then looked into his eyes.

She said, "This is turning you on, isn't it? The idea of your sweet little blonde wife being taken and fucked hard by a big black cock is a turn on for you, isn't it?"

Now it was Duane's turn to look at the ground. His face was red, and he couldn't look her in the eye.

"Maybe a little..." he mumbled.

"A LITTLE???" Lori cried out. "You masturbated all over yourself when you watched me with Ryan! You and he fucked me together! You opened this Pandora's box, and you expect me to just let it go now?? Duane, I never even looked twice at another man before all this happened -- especially a black man! But since it has, it's pretty much all I think about -- every black man I see on the street looks at me and HE JUST KNOWS...I can't explain it, but it's like he knows I desire him, I want to drop to my knees and suck his black cock, for him to fill me up! Duane, I love you dearly, but if you really, truly want this to end, we're going to have to work together and talk about it. Because I don't think you really mind at all, do you? You want to see it happen and to see your sexy little suburban Christian white wife all turned into knots and hot and bothered all the time! Well, it looks like you got your wish, buster!"

Duane stood up and walked over to his wife and hugged her. She collapsed into his arms and kissed him. Then she pushed him back and looked into his eyes.

She said, "What do you want Duane? Do you want to see me with other men? Ryan, Marcus, who knows who else will see my weakness and draw me to them? Is this okay with you? I need the truth, husband. Because I love the sex, the feeling of being taken hard and filled -- to be a slut once in a while...But we've got to be in this together or it's going to tear us apart -- if you don't want it, tell me now and we'll end it. But if you tell me you're okay with it, it's going to continue once in a while..."

Duane put Lori's face in his hands and kissed her. "Yes, it's okay with me if it's what you want -- as long as it doesn't break us up...pull us apart. I still want to be your husband, your number one.... but if you get the urge once in a while to get some big black cock, it's only sex -- you'll still come back to me every time. And yes, the idea of it does turn me on. You've become more sexual and alive since Ryan came into our lives and this Marcus, whoever he is, seems to be doing it for you just as much...so I say go for it, Mrs. Tolles -- just remember it's just sex, not love and enjoy yourself."

Lori looked at him and burst into tears...after a few minutes, she looked at him and said, "Those weren't tears of frustration or joy, this is just such an intense moment that we needed to have this conversation."

Duane nodded and then asked Lori to tell him about Marcus. Lori thought about it for a few minutes and then said,

"Do you remember the movie Savages, where the blonde fucks two guys? One is gentle and kind and intelligent and noble, and his lovemaking is like that? Well, that's Ryan -- intense, strong, manly, smart and understands a woman's body. And the other guy in the movie is raw, outrageous, selfish and his sex is hard, fast, unforgiving -- he's a savage -- Well, that's Marcus. Quite frankly, Duane, Marcus is a big dicked asshole who takes what he wants from women whenever he wants it, and they love it. He's NOTHING like the kind of man you are or even Ryan is. He's a jerk and when he made love to me, he didn't make love to me -- He fucked me harder than I've ever been taken before. He RUTTED me like a wild animal. And damn it, it was wonderful, and I want it to happen again."

She paused, looked down at her feet and continued, speaking quietly, "Duane Tolles, you are the love of my life...I love what we have built as a family and don't want that to change. Ryan is next to you -- rougher, bigger, somewhere in the middle and Marcus is the far end of seduction -- bigger than both of you, thicker, nastier.... He makes me hate him and then crave him. The three of you make the best of all worlds for me and yes, I know that makes me a slut and I'm not proud of it, but it's where my life is these days...for better or worse."

Duane smiled at her and said, "Well, we do have one problem.... Old Man Staley next door stopped me and was asking about Ryan and that kiss he gave you when he left here. I didn't know what to say so I lied and said that Ryan was from another country and that was a customary way they acted from where he's from. I think he bought it, but he said Mrs. Staley thinks you're a slut and bringing Ryan here is tearing down the neighborhood."

Lori burst out laughing -- "Mrs. Staley is right; I am a slut and pretty soon that old coot is going to spread it all over town that I'm spreading my legs for black men and that's going to hurt our kids and the family. Let's make a rule... if we play, we play away from here, okay?"

Duane nodded in agreement and hugged his wife. They cuddled and held one another for about an hour. All of a sudden, Lori sprang up and said, "Now that we've got our rules straight, I should tell you that Marcus invited us to his place for drinks Friday night...would you like to go?"

Duane felt himself get hard again. "Does drinks mean sex?" he asked.

Lori smiled at him and said, "Marcus told me to wear a sexy little outfit with thigh highs and heels, so I'm guessing there's a possibility! He said he was having just a small get together but that they probably won't stay too long. Are you okay with that? Duane, the man is BIG in every way -- I don't want you to say yes just because I do."

Duane told her it would be fine and to get his address and time and that they would go.

Over the next few days, Lori met with her doctor and got both tested and went on birth control, got a haircut, a cute little black dress, new black lace underwear, thigh highs and 3-inch heels... By the time Duane got the kids got off for their Friday get together sleepover, she had showed, shaved her pussy, new perfume and outfit in place and when Duane walked in the door, he was floored at how beautiful his wife looked.

She twirled for him showing off her outfit, letting the skirt flare up to expose the tops of the thigh highs. Duane walked up behind her and hugged her, telling her how amazing she looked. She grinned and thanked him and then told him that she had picked out an outfit for him to wear. Duane saw the sports coat, button down shirt and docker type pants and shoes and smiled and got dressed.

Taking his arm, they walked to the car and Duane opened the door to let her in. As Lori swung her long slender legs in, she spread her legs playfully for him, giving him a glimpse of sheer lace panties pressed tightly against her smooth white pussy. As they were driving downtown to Marcus' condo, Duane reached out and placed his hand on Lori's thigh, sliding the skirt upward above the tops of the thigh highs. Her pale white legs exposed made Duane almost drive off the road.

As they neared Marcus' building, Lori looked around -- definitely an urban setting not too far from the hospital in a brand-new building. It was impressive surrounding and a neighborhood that screamed up and coming. Looking up at the tall structures and around the neighborhood, she felt the butterflies in her stomach churning and wondered if it was because of being in a strange place or in anticipation of what may happen later that night...

Duane pulled into the parking garage, and they took the elevator up to Marcus' floor -- It was more like an apartment residence than a hotel, but much more luxurious. They found his condo on the 18th floor and rang the bell.

Marcus opened the door and looked first at Duane and then down at Lori. From Duane's perspective, the man looked MASSIVE -- he was dressed all in black, but the color did nothing to diminish his height or size -- he grinned at the couple and shook Duane's hand as though they were friends forever. Then he reached down and hugged Lori, squeezing her tightly and kissing her neck.