The Seduction of Lori Pt. 11

Story Info
Husband wants to see his wife seduced by a young black guy.
9.4k words
4.67
35.9k
78

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori hugged Donna trying to comfort her friend a bit. She told her to clean herself up and to meet her outside to talk. She certainly didn't need the whole hospital to know what was going on.

Lori sat in on a bench on the side of the hospital facing a flowerbed of Black-Eyed Susan. It was always one of the places outside the hospital that she liked to sit when she was having a bad day. She loved the symmetry and the contrast of the black and yellow flowers -- they were always so sunny and bright.

Ironically, it occurred to her that the contrast of black and yellow and black and white flowers in the bed resembled the contrast of black and white men and women. She smiled sardonically at seeing this through new eyes and wondered if nature was mocking her. Not that very long ago, she wouldn't have looked twice at a black man and now it consumed her every thought.

She thought about Ryan- his smile, his easy personality. She thought about his lean body on top of hers, behind her, his thick black cock deep inside her and she shivered. She felt that emptiness between her inner thighs that she felt before and sensed her nipples were hard as pebbles against the soft bra. She was tempted to slide her hand between her thighs and rest it there lightly, touching herself, teasing herself but knew that she was already damp. She was deep in thought when she sensed someone standing beside her, looking down at her. She looked up to see her friend Donna standing there with her arms folded.

"Wow, where were you just now?" Donna asked.

Lori gave her a weak smile and patted the bench next to her. The young nurse had cleaned herself up and reapplied her makeup, so she didn't look like a raccoon anymore. She wanted so badly to tell Donna what had happened with Ryan but decided against it.

She turned to her and said, "You look a little better...you okay?"

Donna shrugged and nodded, looking down at her hands...Lori saw the pale line of finger where her engagement ring was and asked her why she took it off?

"I don't know -- it didn't feel right wearing it, Lori... I mean, my god, I could be carrying another man's baby!" she pouted and felt her eyes start to well up again.

"Or you could be carrying your fiancé's child too, Donna. Did you ever think of that?"

Donna nodded and looked away, staring into the field of flowers in front of them.

Lori turned to face her and said, "Put your ring back on. This damned hospital is full of gossip mongers and the last thing you need is to give these whores something else to cackle about. You're a beautiful young woman and they would kill to have your looks and your life."

Donna nodded and reached into the deep pocket of her scrubs and pulled out her diamond and placed it on her finger.

Looking down at the ring, she sighed with resignation written all over her face. She started to speak a couple of times and caught herself about to cry, so she stopped to compose herself a little before she spoke...

"Lori, I really screwed up. I know this could possibly be Marcus' baby...I can't keep it if it is...Kyle would never forgive me. My parents would disown me, my friends would think I'm such a slut. I can't believe I didn't use birth control, but I got so caught up in the moment that I threw caution to the wind and just took a chance. I make Kyle wear condoms until we're married -- sometimes we would get into some heavy fooling around and he's slip it in, but he never came inside me. I felt Marcus FILL me!"

Lori nodded her head...she really needed to tell Donna about her situation -- about how many times Ryan had cum inside her...about how she was just as reckless, but then she got her period. It would be like salt in the wound to the younger nurse.

"So, what are you going to do?" she asked Donna.

"I've already decided -- I'm not going to keep it. I can't. I've made an appointment to get an abortion tomorrow. Please don't tell anyone...!"

Lori felt her face burning. She was a good Catholic woman and the idea of abortion cut her to the core. She nodded and took Donna's hand. And as she did, she felt her stomach lurch and thought to herself, "I USED to be a good Catholic woman."

The girls talked a few more minutes and then Donna got paged and had to head back in. Lori hugged her again and told her to make sure she took care of herself and to call if she needed anything. After she left, Lori walked into the hospital coffee shop and poured herself a cup of coffee and walked up to the cashier to pay. As she flashed her employee ID for the hospital discount, the cashier grinned at her.

"No charge for you!" she beamed.

Lori looked at her puzzled and the older woman reached over and took a note she had taped to the pole in front of her.

"You're Lori Tolles, right?"

Lori nodded confused and then the cashier showed her a handwritten note, obviously in a man's handwriting that said, 'Lori Tolles - $50.00 credit'

Lori took the note from the woman and said, "I don't understand?"

The cashier flashed her a mischievous grin and said, "I guess you have a secret admirer!"

Lori thanked the woman and dropped a generous tip and walked away wondering who would have given her $50.00 in café credit? She was almost to her nurses' station when all of a sudden, it hit her. Marcus.

She put the coffee down and walked down to the lab to confront him. When he got down there, he was chatting with Rochelle. Upon entering, Rochelle's expression changed, and she gave Lori a dirty look and walked back into the lab. Marcus turned and gave the little blonde a grin.

"Nurse Tolles! For what do I owe the pleasure?"

Lori felt her heart pounding in her ears..."May I speak to you privately, Marcus?" she said quietly.

Marcus waved his arm expansively and told her to come into his "office" which was really just a side storage area for lab supplies.

Lori stood in front of him and looked up at him with her arms crossed in front of her and asked him if he was responsible for her free coffee today?

Marcus laughed and said, "But of course. I've been asking you for two weeks now to have coffee with me and you keep turning me down, so I figured if Mohammed won't come to the mountain, I'll bring the mountain to you!"

Lori started to speak and found she was stuttering instead, "You have no right..." she began, "I mean, who do you think you are to just gift me money like that?"

And as soon as it came out of her mouth, Marcus burst out laughing, which made Lori laugh too. And the madder she tried to be, the funnier it sounded to her -- pretty soon, they were both laughing so hard that she couldn't catch her breath.

She tried to be serious and said, "Really Marcus -- it's a nice gesture but that's a lot of money and wasn't necessary. Besides, what would people think?"

Marcus laughed and dismissed her by saying, "The only person who knows where that came from was that old lady cashier in the café and she thought it was sweet of me!"

Lori started laughing again and told him that the cashier had told Lori that she had "a secret admirer".

Marcus said, "And she would be right... I'm a big fan of yours...maybe next time, you won't be so tight assed and maybe even let me have coffee with you!"

Lori laughed and said she wasn't a tight ass as which Marcus turned her around and looked at her butt and said, "You absolutely are a tight ass...In fact, it's one of the nicest yoga butts I've seen in a very long time. You look MARBLEOUS...do you know what that means?"

Lori smiled at him and thought to herself, "God, he's a charming idiot.." but said, "No, what does it mean?"

Marcus said, that when someone has an ass that nice, it should be carved in marble for all to see forever.

Lori laughed and smacked him on the arm and shook her finger at him. When she did, she realized just how hard his muscles were and she trembled...

"Thank you for my unsolicited gift of coffee, Marcus...I've got to get back to work...!"

Marcus smiled and said, "Just a thank you? No hug between friends?"

Lori felt her legs weaken and her face redden as he held his arms out for his hug.

She turned to go, and he sighed...she relented and turned back and let him envelope her in his massive arms, realizing she came up to about the middle of his chest...he was like a wall of black." She felt her pussy turn to lava between her legs...

Marcus used the opportunity to pull the little blonde close to him, his hands sliding down to the small of her back and his massive ham hocks for hands cupping the soft material there. His thick fingers lingered on her ass lightly, but not in a way that would make Lori think he was touching her inappropriately.

She sighed again at his touch and as she felt the pressure of his hands encompass her lower extremities, she was drawn into him and felt his thick shaft crease her mound ever so lightly. Her pussy was on fire now and she drew back alarmed at how quickly she was being seduced by the size of him.

Lori looked up at Marcus, who was grinning at her and then smiled innocently down at the married nurse.

"I'll see you around, Nurse Tolles! Maybe we'll finally get a chance to get coffee together!"

Lori floated back to the nurse's station and found herself preoccupied once again by a young black guy coming into her life. She chided herself for her lack of discipline and for being so distracted by someone she never would have looked twice at in the past.

The rest of her shift went by quickly and soon it was time to go home. She was anxious to get out of there and relax a little. Duane had taken the boys to soccer and was getting dinner out and she still had plenty of sunlight to sit out back and have a glass of wine and relax a little -- some "me" time.

She headed down to the parking garage and as she exited the elevator, she was walking past the row of motorcycles in their designated area and saw two Italian superbikes side by side -- a bright red Ducati Panigale v4 and a red and grey Aprilia RSV4 with the classic green faring. Lori's father was a racing enthusiast and owned an old Moto Guzzi that she took Lori out on as a child. She loved the speed of the bike and how it hugged the corners. Her mother would have been appalled at how fast her father went with a child sitting behind holding on for dear life as he tore through the countryside in the town she grew up in.

Lori squatted down and was checking out the braking system on the wheels of the Aprilia -- it needed outstanding stopping power for a bike that was capable of over 200 miles per hour and she grinned thinking about her dad. He would have loved this bike.

She was still admiring the superbike when she heard the elevator ding behind her and turned to see Marcus coming out, his massive frame covered with a leather jacket and leather chaps, holding a full-face shield helmet in his right hand. With the open chaps, his cock looked even bigger -- sort of a black cowboy look.

When she saw him walk over to the bike, she looked up at him and said, "No way -- this is yours?"

Marcus grinned at her and said that it was -- that he had just purchased it last month but had been riding Italian bikes all his life. Lori told him about her father and his love for Italian racing bikes and how he had taken her for rides when she was just 5 years old.

Marcus listened thoughtfully to her memory of her childhood and asked her if she had time for a ride? Lori laughed and said her riding days were long gone -- how dangerous the roads were these days and how anyone who had been in healthcare long enough knew that it wasn't a matter of if, it was a matter of when a motorcyclist would have their first accident.

Marcus laughed and said he had ridden for over 20 years and had a passion for Italian racing and a keen sense of being able to survey traffic and avoid trouble. Lori just shook her head and said no one was always lucky. Marcus told her to sit on the bike and get a feel for the balance. She grinned and said, "No, I've got to get home...I've got some 'Me' time coming with my husband and kids at soccer and a glass of wine is calling my name."

Marcus nodded and said, "Five minutes.... I'll take you around the block for old times sakes and you can think about your dad...I've got a woman's jacket and another full-face helmet in my locker -- give me two minutes..." And with that, he disappeared back in the elevator before Lori had a chance to protest. She signed and waited -- thinking she should probably just leave, but without telling Marcus no, she was being rude. True to his work, he was back in short order and handed her the jacket and helmet. Both were a little large for her small frame, but she felt secure. She also felt a little better that the face shield was mirrored, so no one would know who she was riding with the big black man.

Marcus started the bike and as soon as she heard the roar of the engine, she was transformed back to her childhood. She climbed behind Marcus, wrapping her legs around his waist onto the pegs and tried to put her arms around his waist to hold on. They roared out of the parking garage and as soon as they hit the sunlight, Marcus pulled back on the throttle and she felt his massive body lean back against her tiny frame as the torque overtook them.

The bike was so perfect and hugged the curves of the road so well that Lori was lost in how fast they were actually going. Marcus rocked the throttle again and they rocketed down a country road onto an open stretch of country. She grabbed the leather of his jacket tighter and pulled her body closer to his, her little pussy tight against his ass. The ride felt fabulous to her and before she knew it, they were miles away from the hospital and had lost all track of time.

Marcus was an excellent rider and knew how to lean into the curves and speed up before reaching a sharp arc to allow the little bike to ricochet through the turns. Lori relaxed a little and took the death grip off Marcus' waist and put both hands flat on his thighs while staying glued to his lower back. He was so large that she felt no wind resistance knowing his body was buffeting the air around her.

She looked around him as best as she could and saw that they were doing well over a 100 miles per hour, but it felt like they were cruising at about 40 mph due to the efficiency of the bike's engineering and Marcus' skill as a rider. Still, objects came up fast at 110 and she tapped his leg with her left hand to tell him to slow down a little. Marcus reached down and took her hand and held it firmly to reassure her but took the speed down to something a little more manageable.

Lori looked around and saw they were well out of town -- probably two towns over from the hospital by this point -- She took her right hand and held it up and made a circle with it in front of Marcus' field of vision as if to say, turn around. Marcus nodded and appeared to pull into a parking lot of a small tavern. He brought the bike to a stop and turned off the engine. Lori thought he was just making an adjustment and waited -- until he yelled back to her and said to climb off.

Confused, she swung her leg off the bike and climbed down. Marcus followed suit and then turned to her and said, "I'm parched...let's get a drink.... I'll start you on your wine a little early." Lori nodded and followed him into the bar, and they took a seat -- because it was still early, the place was fairly quiet, so she excused herself and went into the ladies' room to wash the road dust off her face and wash her hands. With her helmet off, her short blonde hair was all windblown and she looked sort of wild. She grinned at the image in the mirror..."This is fun..." she thought to herself.

When she got back out, she saw Marcus sitting at the table, a light beer in front of him and a glass of merlot for her. She wondered how he knew that's what she liked but dismissed it as a lucky guess. They had a lively conversation as they drank their drinks and noticed that she was on her second glass of merlot while Marcus nursed his first light beer. She thought to herself that he was being responsible at least -- knowing she was riding on the back of his bike...

She finished her second glass and figured she'd better use the restroom before they headed out but when she returned, there was a third glass sitting there for her and a second beer for Marcus. "Oh, no -- three glasses of wine are too much for me...what are you trying to do, get me drunk??" Marcus grinned and said he was the one navigating the bike...all she had to do was hold on... Lori nodded and sipped the third glass.

All of a sudden, Marcus slammed his light beer down and got up and started zipping up his jacket. Lori chugged what was left of her wine and instantly felt lightheaded. "That was dumb" she thought to herself.

When they got back on the bike, Lori was feeling pretty good -- not drunk but definitely relaxed. Even with her helmet on, she turned her head and rested it on the middle of Marcus' back as they headed back toward the hospital. At one point, Marcus had to stop a little harder than normal because some woman in a big SUV pulled out in front of them and Lori grabbed Marcus' leather jacket low and in the front, to keep herself from going off sideways.

Marcus said nothing but took her little white hand and pulled it further forward and down and placed her palm on his black shaft where the chap ended, and his scrubs began. Lori didn't realize what she was feeling at first and squeezed lightly -- when she realized she was holding his cock, she tried to release it, but Marcus held her wrist and held her affixed to his length.

Lori started to protest but then relaxed and started to run her hand up and down his shaft, marveling at his size...she squeezed it gently and slid her fingers up and down the length of him, jerking him off lightly as they rode along. She felt her pussy getting damper and damper as she went up and down and pulled her legs forward so keep herself tight against him.

Marcus eased the bike onto a secluded country road off the beaten path and pulled over in a clearing with a grove of tall oak trees not too far from the road, but private enough -- it was the sort of place you'd pull over with a blanket and have a picnic. He shut off the bike and waited for Lori to climb off the back before setting the stand. She stood watching him, her heart pounding...

Marcus took Lori by the hand and walked over to one of the oaks. The air was cooler under the shade of the tree and Marcus stripped off his leather chaps and jacket and helped Lori take off her helmet and jacket and laid them down at the base of the tree like a thick blanket and sat down on top of the jacket. He reached for Lori's hand and pulled her down gently to sit next to him. Once she was sitting, he leaned her back so that she was laying down on his chaps and kissed her.

Lori looked up into his eyes and accepted the kiss, putting her hand on the back of the large man's head as they kissed...their tongues danced together, and she felt Marcus' hand cup her little breast through the scrubs. She arched her back to his touch and swung her leg up to wrap it on top of his. Her pussy drenched as it touched his cock through the somewhat rough material of their hospital scrubs.

She felt his hand slip up under her top and then felt her bra being tugged down exposing her breast to him. He was rough -- rougher than Ryan and much rougher than Duane. Marcus squeezed her nipple with his thumb and forefinger, tugging on it, extending it, rolling it between the thick black pads of his fingertips. She felt her eyes start to water at his touch -- the pain was almost unbearable, but it was combined with an awesome pleasure that made her gasp...

Marcus climbed on top of the little blonde and mashed his lips against hers. She felt crushed by his weight and struggled to wiggle out from beneath him, but he was an immovable mountain compared to her petite frame. She felt his hand slide down between them and then between her knees to spread her legs... As she spread her legs, she felt Marcus' cock slide down onto her pussy through the thin material of the scrubs.