The Seduction of Lori Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in, Torres! I'm so glad you were able to make it! Lori, you look absolutely delicious in that outfit...Good enough to eat!"

Lori laughed and blushed at his wording -- Duane felt uneasy, but Marcus was somewhat disarming, if not totally friendly. Lori was right, Marcus was bigger than life and loud and brash and not the sort of guy he thought his wife would be attracted to, but Duane had had a LOT of surprises in the last several weeks.

The condo was gorgeous.... well apportioned with a man's masculine touch -- a lot of stainless steel and erotic artwork -- black and white photos of strong black men and feminine white women embraced -- African sculptures and primitive art everywhere. He had excellent taste or a very good decorator, Lori thought to herself.

Soft jazz played throughout the large room -- Marcus led Duane into the kitchen for drinks as Lori looked around. He and Duane talked privately between themselves and at one point Duane asked Marcus if they were early and weren't there going to be more people for getting together?

Marcus laughed and said the most important people were already there but that he was expecting one more friend to stop by. And then almost on cue, the doorbell rang, making Duane jump. Since Lori was closest to the door...Marcus asked her if she would be so kind as to answer the door.

Duane was facing Marcus with his back to the door when Lori opened it and heard her squeal....

"Ryan!!! What in the world are you doing here???"

Upon hearing her cry out, Duane swung around and saw his little wife hugging his friend Ryan. He picked her up and spun her around as he hugged her...Lori was like a little doll in his hands and Duane thought back to his time at their home and the sex there... What was happening???

Lori practically jumped in her lover's arms and said how great it was to see him and why hadn't he returned any of her messages or emails?

Ryan laughed and pointed at Marcus and said to blame HIM! Duane was still trying to put two and two together about how Duane and Marcus knew one another so Ryan continued.

He said, "Well, I've known Marcus for a couple of years now. You know the restaurant I work at near the hospital? Well, Marcus would come in after his shift for drinks and we got to be friends over more beers than I'd like to admit. Well, Marcus here was never very discreet and would come in and tell the bartender and I about his latest conquest at the hospital or the wife he was fucking and a few weeks ago, he came in and said that he was flirting with this tiny little blonde nurse from the hospital named Lori. He showed me a picture of her that he had taken secretly when she wasn't looking, and I knew immediately it was Lori Tolles."

He continued, "Well, being a little more discrete than Marcus, I didn't tell him that we had been together or that I knew Duane, but that we were 'friends' -- Marcus asked me to give him a little breathing room to try to seduce Lori, which is why I didn't respond to her emails and messages. At that time, Marcus didn't even know about my sleepover... but when he told me about your little motorcycle excursion, I mentioned that Lori and I had also been together. As a matter of fact, that motorcycle jack and helmet you wore when you went out belonged to my old girlfriend, the one that moved away. I had given it to Marcus because I wasn't dating anyone at the time and had sold my bike."

Lori was grinning from ear to ear at this point and holding onto Duane's arm while sipping wine. All of a sudden, Marcus said, "Well, now that the gang's all here, let's get this party started!" And he grabbed Lori by the wrist and sat her in the middle of the couch and took a sit next to her on her right. Ryan positioned himself on the other side of her.

Marcus asked Duane he would mind taking a picture of the three of them. Duane nodded numbly and took out his phone. Lori had put one arm around each of their shoulders and Ryan and Marcus put a thick black hand on each thigh... Duane took a couple of pictures and showed them to Marcus. Marcus thanked him and told him to feel free to take as many pictures as he wanted.

And then he turned and kissed Lori on the lips -- she responded by kissing him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. Ryan, in the meantime, slid his hand up between her inner thighs, touching the soft skin at the top of the thigh high cuff and rubbing her pussy lightly... Lori purred and turned and kissed him as well.

Ryan told Lori to stand up and show them her outfit. Lori jumped up and did a little spin for the men as she had done for Duane earlier and they whistled their appreciation. Marcus asked Duane if he would be so kind as to unzip her dress for them. As Lori stood before Duane, he reached behind her and slowly lowered the zipper down until it was opened to her ass and then lowered the shoulders to let it drop elegantly to the floor.

With her back to Ryan and Marcus, they got an excellent view of her little white ass in that sheer lace thong, bra, heels and thigh highs...Lori stepped out of the dress and handed it to Duane -- Duane then unhooked her bra and removed it. Lori covered her breasts with her hands, kissed Duane and turned to face her admirers on the couch.

Marcus cheered and said to Lori...." Let's see those nips, darlin" -- Lori grinned and slowly lowered her hands... Ryan rose up from the couch and walked over to Lori and took a breast in his mouth and started sucking lightly...telling Duane that she had the nicest breasts he had ever tasted. Marcus took the flank position and started sucking on the other side and Lori threw her head back in passion. Duane was walking around them taking pictures of the men sucking his wife's breasts and her reaction to their touch.

As they were sucking, Lori was reaching for Ryan's belt to open it and Marcus undid his own pants and both Ryan and Marcus were soon naked standing in front of her. She squatted down and took Ryan's black cock in her mouth, which jerking off Marcus. Duane was like a bumblebee moving around the three of them taking pictures and videos. Lori moved from sucking Ryan to Marcus back and forth between the two of them. They moved closer to her so she could get both cocks in her mouth at the same time and once they were both saturated with her saliva, Marcus grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the bedroom stripping her of her thong but leaving the heels and thigh highs on.

He positioned the little blonde doggy style and told Ryan to get her ready for him...Her pussy was already glistening, but Ryan climbed underneath of her and started licking and sucking her pussy until she came hard on his face. While he was eating her, Marcus told Duane to give him the phone and to let Lori suck his cock...Duane stripped down and slid his cock in Lori's waiting mouth... When Ryan brought her to a second orgasm, she almost bit Duane as she climaxed and pulled back, making Marcus, who was orchestrating the entire evening into hysterics.

He told Ryan to flip Lori onto her back on top of him and take her ass cowgirl style...Ryan had Lori sit down on his cock and then leaned her back so she could continue to suck Duane upside down. Marcus put the camera down and moved up between her legs and lifted them up in the air. Then he took her gaping pussy and rammed his fat black cock deep into her. The thin membrane between her ass and pussy stretched and Marcus could feel Ryan's shaft pumping in and out of Lori's ass as he slammed into her pussy. Lori was gagging on Duane's cock and coming so hard at the three cocks making her airtight.

It was too much for all of them...Ryan came first, deep in Lori's tiny ass, then Duane deep down her throat and finally Marcus from feeling the pulsing cock separating them.... Lori screamed as she was filled with three cocks and went limp below them. There was so much cum saturating the sheets as they took turn after turn ravaging the little blonde.

By the end of the evening, Duane had come three times on his wife -- inside her, down her throat and on her breasts. Ryan came several times and Marcus as puppet master dumped his seed inside Lori a few times -- she sucked all three men clean, showered and went back at it again until no one was able to fuck anymore. She curled up in a ball on the bed and told the men to "go away" -- they laughed and went out to the kitchen to drink.

About an hour later, Lori emerged from the bedroom wearing one of Marcus's white button-down shirts like a dress and sat with them and played and chatted until dawn. Lori and Duane told the men that they had to go pick up the kids, so they got dressed and Lori kissed both Ryan and Marcus and thanked them for a WONDERFUL EVENING and that she hoped they could do it again soon.

Duane thanked Marcus for his hospitality and promised both men that he'd send them a few pictures. He gave them both a hug and helped Lori out to the car. When they got home, Lori jumped in the shower and got cleaned up while Duane slept -- She put on a school hoodie and a pair of jeans and sneakers and got in the Mom Mobile to pick up the kids. She talked to the other moms, and they asked how everyone's evening was without kids -- Lori said she and Duane met with a couple of friends for drinks and a bit of fun and had a great time. As they were driving home, a grin crossed Lori's face.