The Seduction of Ms Manners

Story Info
Highly successful London lawyer abused and blackmailed.
5.1k words
4.32
21.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Comments: All characters in this story are at least 18 years old and this is a work of fiction. The future short submissions, form part of one mans journey in support of another and documented for your pleasure. There are a few twists and turns, and yes I do digress on occasion as it is in development and all errors are mine. Suggestions are invited and comments welcomed.

........................................................................................................................

Some of you will have noted that Paul made no attempt to satisfy his own feral desire to fuck Judith Baskerville with all his force and brutal sexual energy. It had been an absolute, that in no way must he satisfy his own urges; take nothing from her in that first encounter.

He did however, wank himself off with her cute little panties, sniffing her tights for good measure, once back at his office. Taking the black marker pen, he wrote ii6 onto the label and placed her spunk stained underwear, alongside the others in his growing collection.

Opening his leather bound ledger, he recorded the date, the initials JCB, for Judith & Charles Baskerville, alongside the number ii6 investment incubator. Their combined net worth, estimated at £14.7m was recorded in the financial column. The Baskervilles were by far the biggest and best investment they had secured to date.

Paul had no need for written records, but it was for his own personal enjoyment; of the six couples already identified, three wives had already been fucked by Paul, one had sucked him off in his car and the remaining two, including Judith, had enjoyed multiple orgasms.

All the activity in his car had been filmed and already archived for future reference and he took great pleasure in recording the new running total; they now had individuals under their control, with a total net worth of £52.2 million pounds sterling. Admittedly, it wasn't a liquid position, but this was the ultimate long game and he was completely captivated by the adventure.

The idea presented by Brains had only been hatched and launched six months ago! Paul also retained a matching, leather bound investor ledger, and currently that was empty.

But the monthly update a week ago was looking very positive indeed, with twelve men on the radar. Each one would have their lives fucked completely if they refused to invest.

........................................................................................................................

Paul had not hesitated in investing in the idea, savouring the results of the initial research, providing all the necessary funding for the office, technology and staff; he regarded it as the funniest and most brilliant long game con ever conceived.

Brains had presented the idea, in all its perfect simplicity, highlighting two key areas of focus; firstly identifying bored, needy, timid, sexually frustrated married women of very wealthy men. These lovely specimens would be our 'investment incubator' opportunities.

Secondly, identifying very wealthy men being unfaithful, rather naughty or acting in a way unbecoming of gentlemen. They would be encouraged to become our willing investors.

Brains had suggested that the new investors could replace the initial and very expensive investment Paul had secured, with new monies on far more competitive terms. It was inspirational and as time would tell, they never failed to provide some stunning returns.

The unwilling but highly motivated gentlemen investors understood that they had no choice, but over the years, not one single investor ever liquidated their position with them, and some actually referred friends and family for fuck sake!

The research was of course disguised to hide the true objectives and historically, the information came from many different sources and relationships. They had lap dancers feeding them information; club waitresses, executive car drivers, maître de and often the sommeliers at top hotels. They even had one of the largest limousines companies in London, carrying hidden cameras, unbeknown to the drivers and partying passengers.

They soon expanded into every major city in the UK and their growing network of introducers were very well rewarded indeed for the invaluable research information. They even created a 'networking and introducer' franchise business model, charging people for specific areas of the UK. It would not be long before they expanded into Europe.

Try and understand, the idea was conceived in the late eighties and early nineties, and continued to evolve rapidly once they had access to dial up, the Internet, websites and the advent of social media. A simple concept refined by two best friends, managed solely by them, quickly exploded into a portfolio of people worth in excess of £300 million.

The perfect lives of so many influential people were under their direct control, activities and behaviour, monitored, analysed and the data stored, because of that simple idea.

The majority of couples and individuals involved were oblivious to their precarious existence and delicate circumstance. On occasion, they felt it necessary to allow their existence to become known, and the meetings and desired outcome meticulously planned before the wife or husband was approached.

Hopefully you are getting a real sense of the scale and brilliance of the plan, and starting to see the true value of these 'investment incubators.' Imagine right now, that you have identified a person of wealth, passing on their details with very best intentions, receiving a fee by way of introduction, and monthly reoccurring revenues in perpetuity.

In the very early days the introductions came into Brains and his team in modest volume, but the quality was high and it would snowball with the onset of the Internet. In a perfect world, the dynamic was simple, as a husband dies; they would support the grieving widow, take control of probate and the family estate, managing the income needs of the whole family. I know what you are thinking, what if the wife dies first? It was the exact same question, Paul had asked Brains, and it was agreed that they would take each challenge, case by case.

Admittedly, on occasion, they have had to liquidate certain positions or negotiate exit settlements but on the whole, they continued to grow at pace. Paul manages the profits and investors, leaving Brains and his team to develop the computer infrastructure, data analysis and build the ii Portfolio. Paul remained in awe of his ability to manage the daily communication, his tireless enthusiasm and insane understanding of human behaviour.

Brains was closer to 35 years old when they first met, Paul approaching 25 and he had just served his first sentence; an addictive personality and unhealthy taste for coke had seen him hung out to dry by some older, wiser crooks and he couldn't really blame them.

Brains loved him from the instant they first met. When they subsequently discovered that they had both changed their names (but for very different reasons) they just clicked.

Paul was open and honest with Brains, he felt comfortable with this man, and realised he trusted him without reservation and had assured him that this time he had a plan. Using his fellow inmates contacts, he had already secured substantial investment, but at a price.

Paul had his own projects and Brains had only mentioned in passing that he had this very interesting, long-term business idea, had a wealth of personal experience with debt and disliked banks with a passion. Paul took to him immediately; friendship and trust normally had little or no place in his life. Brains was somehow very different; great to be around, always full of positive energy and an almost telepathic understanding of exactly what he was thinking. The rest as they say, is history.

You also have to understand that Paul operates on a very different level to other human beings when it comes to numbers, exchange rates, margins and highly complex trading positions. They both think very differently to other people, their brains clearly function in a certain way with very different but complimentary social skills.

Paul commands immediate respect from those who choose to be in his company and his behaviour, choice of words, stature and strong, threatening presence certainly helps. The beauty is that people often pre-judge him; make the mistake of underestimating his intellect and brilliance, disguised behind the muscle and expensive suits.

Paul uses this naivety and ignorance to remove them, take over their interests and gain greater power and notoriety. But the sheer brilliance is that no one knew who he was.

Brains had in early private discussions on the golf course, analysed his corporate structure and working practices and had summarised, just as Paul was considering his shot to the 18th green, having already executed the perfect drive, he said, "you need to distance yourself from all the transactions, create independent businesses, no shared involvement and have a credible third party front the entire operation."

"Brains, can I please play this shot?" Paul shook his head in irritation. Not just at being distracted but also at how succinctly Brains had mirrored his own thoughts in recent weeks. Business was good. Very good in fact and Paul had been thinking hard about how to best protect his growing interests.

Standing over his shot, Paul added, "I'll sell the houses, all and any assets and create a bespoke consultancy, invoicing for all and any services that I provide" and then delivered the sweetest iron shot, pitching to within a few feet of the pin for a Birdie finish.

Brains, was satisfied. He had no involvement or understanding of the true nature of his work but recognised without question, that this young man would one day become a threat to both the establishment and other criminal organisations. It was inevitable; the man was a walking computer and already creating monumental returns on a daily basis.

There were always the rumours and stories in certain circles of his existence, generosity and ruthlessness but from those early days, respecting Brains long term vision, he only communicated on 'burner' phones and operated through 'trusted' intermediaries. It was some months later that fate took a turn and Paul found the man to head his operation.

............................................................................................................................

Judith Baskerville continued to provide healing and therapy on regular occasions and had been so nervous when Paul had arrived. They had been in text communication since their lunch some weeks ago, but they had not spoken about the events. He had continued to support her career development and a number of opportunities were on the horizon.

She was feeling so much more positive now and felt strongly that they needed to put the lunch episode behind them; she could not risk her husband or anyone else for that matter, discovering her infidelity. She had reflected on her behaviour and was shocked to think of what could have happened if they had been discovered in the back of his car.

Paul had arrived, kissed her on the cheek, bubbly and attentive but had acted as if nothing had happened between them. Judith wasn't quite sure how she felt about that. Had he dismissed the experience as a meaningless tryst? Paul and Brains had scripted the meeting as always, both had agreed, she would want to end the relationship, so ignoring the event would confuse and as expected, sow the seeds of doubt in her mind about his motivations.

They settled into the treatment, and he had complimented her on her shorter hairstyle and lighter colour and how wonderful she looked. Her husband hadn't even noticed, or that she had trimmed her pubic hair, something Paul had suggested, or rather instructed in one of his messages. She had not replied to that particular message, but she had spent some time, trimming and to a certain extend, styling her groin area to please him. The treatment was conducted in silence as always, calming music played and she was focused on his healing when she felt his hand grip her arse through her linen trousers. He held her cheek firmly, before running his finger along the tight crease of her arse. She couldn't help but notice his groin area rise and thicken as she hovered her hands over him, remembering that she had actually squeezed him in the car and how large he had felt.

Judith focused on the treatment now that his hand was back on her treatment sofa, but she had to admit, she was feeling thrilled that he still desired her but reconciled to ending their sexual relationship. Of course she would stay in close contact and continue the healing and keeping him strong and healthy. As the treatment came to an end, she woke him gently, and could see that he was still hard. How long had he been like that she wondered?

Not wishing to confuse matters or give him the wrong impression, she busied herself but watched as he sat up and realising his own hardness, he had been so apologetic. "Judith what must you think of me? Please forgive me, I'm so sorry?" She had smiled and suggested leaving and giving him some privacy to calm himself. Had he even realised he had gripped her bottom so tightly? "I was out for the count Judith, thinking of you, I'm so, so sorry."

Brains was a fucking genius. He had said that she would want to know! "I'm really not sure I should ask what you were thinking" Judith replied, making her way to the door. "Come here Judith" was all he said. She knew the implication almost instinctively; it was his calm, tone and the heightened sexual energy in the room. She returned to the side of the couch, her breathing already catching in her throat. She watched as he unbuttoned his flies, his belt and watch already removed prior to treatment. He pulled down his canvas jeans and underwear together without embarrassment and exposed his hardness. Now Brains had been very, very clear. Once you expose your cock, sit there. Do not say a word. Paul waited, watching her.

Judith stood by the couch, mesmerised by its size and hardness. Dare she say its beauty? Her husband was so much smaller; in fact she had no memory of ever seeing it hard. His pitiful attempts at sex were always in the dark and he would ejaculate before sex. She had no memory of his instructions, his hands behind her neck, she remembers him instructing her to suck up and down the shaft, gripping his large balls, she had apologised, she had never sucked a cock. She certainly never had a single thought or desires to suck a cock, but this felt natural. She wanted to please him, relax him and love him. Paul sat and watched Judith working her lovely mouth up and down his cock. Encouraging her, instructing and guiding her. Telling her how amazing it felt. That he had never, ever experienced feelings like this. He moved her hair out of the way, "suck my cock Judith, take the head into your mouth and wank the shaft" He watched as Judith hungrily worked his hard cock and he had to admire her efforts, Judith was a lovely cocksucker, enthusiastic and lots of spittle coming from her mouth. Her movements became firmer and more determined, "make me come Judith" Paul encouraged. Watching that cunts wife work his cock was his new drug of choice.

Paul savoured every moment, resisted gripping her neck and force fucking her mouth, instead, sticking to the script, he encouraged Judith, building her confidence, telling her that he would never, ever give her up. Witnessing her lust and desire as he came in her mouth.

Judith had never felt so alive, so desired, so in control. She had made him hard. He had stayed hard because of her. He wanted her and she didn't even recognise herself or her behaviour. He single focus was satisfying her lover. Gripping this brutal, big cock. Making him come was her only thought. She was releasing the years of pent up sexual energy, the hidden desires and thoughts she had eventually suppressed. Judith would never give him up.

It was at that moment, she felt him twitch and tighten and her mouth was filled with his juices, she didn't know what was expected so kept moving her hand up and down the shaft, swallowing and keeping her mouth over his cock. She felt his hand tighten in her hair, his bottom lift, pushing his cock deeper and the gagging, brought her back to her senses.

Paul did as agreed, lying down, eyes closed, the softening cock still on display. Judith had tissues and wiping his come juices and spittle from her mouth and chin, had excused herself, passing Paul the box of tissues as she passed by the couch and out of the treatment room.

When she returned, looking fresh and her lipstick reapplied, Paul was dressed and standing. "Thank you Judith, that was a very special experience and I only hope that I can continue to visit you for healing?" Judith understood the true meaning, this was the moment, to cease all communication or savour an incredible lover who desires her. "Yes Sir" she replied.

Paul messaged Brains, you are a fucking genius Brains x

Brains typed the reply, enjoy training her GM x

............................................................................................................................

The relationship between Paul and Brains continued to blossom and yet they were complete opposites in almost every way. They only discussed private matters on the golf course, they had a shared gmail account that each could sign into. That is where serious challenges Paul had, could be detailed and left in the draft folder. Never sent. Brains would log in, review, consider and offer suggestions. Paul would digest the information, the detail already imprinted in his mind. He would then delete the draft email. They were ahead of the curve when it came to the power of technology and they had the utmost respect for powers that be and took every precaution to protect themselves.

They had completely different taste in women and this was a constant subject for discussions and analysis by Paul, who was drawn to youth, beauty, long blonde hair, legs and high heels. He still had his fun, but never, ever without protection and soon got bored with them. It was the hunt that stimulated him. It was dominating the wives in a very protective way, under the skilled tutelage of Brains. He was reminded that these were loyal women, who desired him and enjoyed the sluttish behaviour and deserved to be fully satiated and satisfied.

For Brains, intelligence was sexually attractive (no pun intended!) and also highly arousing; drawn too much older women, preferring voluptuous, highly successful and cultured. Never once in all their years together did Paul ever see him with another woman or discover the one woman in his life. She remained the only secret between them and Paul had no problem with that. He understood the reasoning and the risks associated with their work.

They enjoyed their monthly meetings, a round of golf to discuss any issues Paul may have, before visiting venues that would allow them to explore the investment incubator notes, so that they can agree on the next opportunity. Brains would provoke Paul; challenge his taste and behaviour towards women, reminding him that women have the real power. But they always agreed on the next target. Paul felt the rush of anticipation. He was on the hunt.

In Brains opinion, men are weak and too easily manipulated by the opposite sex. This was a subject of constant debate and Paul understood that only Brains had the ability, to fuel his sexual needs, his dark desires and satisfy his relentless sexual energy. It was the perfect partnership, and having identified their next target, Paul toasted their future success.

...........................................................................................................................

12