The Seduction of Ms Manners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Manners had just left the Royal Courts of Justice, following a significant win on behalf of her client. Not particularly looking forward to the train journey home on such a wet evening, she watched as the young man approached, handsome in an edgy way and she was sure that she recognised him. "Ms. Manners, congratulations on the impressive performance" and going on to add "we met at the charity event and I had said how much I would love to see the inside of a court" Paul said. "I'm so sorry, of course I remember, you kindly offered to sponsor our next event?" "Has the charity been in touch?"

Walking together along The Strand, Paul offered to share the umbrella, as the heavens opened. Not even Brains could plan the wet weather, inevitable on a cold November evening in London. They had worked there way towards Charing Cross when his car pulled up alongside, insisting he drop her off and avoiding the rain and busy, rush hour streets.

Once inside, he had instructed his driver, and then as if suddenly remembering, "aren't your chambers in Mayfair Ms. Manners?" Brains had been very clear, do not call her Rosemary under any circumstance. "Yes but I'm heading home" "where may I ask is home?" Paul had asked, already knowing the answer and the address, "Windsor" she replied. Perfect, we will drop you off, its on route, I've a dinner meeting in Eton this evening.

Despite her reservations, he had insisted. Rosemary had certainly remembered him from the event, and naturally inquisitive had failed to ascertain who had actually invited him. Despite being thrilled by his generosity and marvelous company, she had been too busy hosting the charity fundraiser but remembered handing over her business card. Paul, that was his name, she remembers how attentive he was with all the guests, but his surname eluded her for the moment.

Her husband had even commented on her handsome toy boy! Rosemary had no time for lovers or distraction. Her husband was a highly successful International financier and they had long been living separate lives. They remained married and respectful. Paul had to admit that the house was very impressive. It was incredible how Brains could identify the ones that needed a man in their lives. She was nearly 60 but looked immaculate. It seems she had little time for exercise, has recently become concerned about her tummy and weight and had taken to reading stories of being taken forcibly, saving non-consent, anal sex stories in her favourites. Brains already had access to their home computers, her work private PDA and private mobile. Paul was on the hunt. Ms. Manners would one day soon, have her dreams come true. But for the moment, Paul remained the perfect gentleman.

............................................................................................................................

Paul needed to control women sexually. Both fantasy and escapism are important to him. He must maintain complete and absolute control in a sexual relationship. Brains knew how to keep him focused and Paul realised how much he looked forward to satisfying these lovely ladies. Brains managed the communication, and if he needed sex, Brains detail which wife was next, the circumstance, and availability and outline the seduction strategy.

Paul took great pleasure in reading the historical messages, how Brains drew out their secrets and how he was able to encourage them to send and share quite filthy pictures, was beyond his comprehension. He had read a recent update on the barrister, Ms. Manners and she was now taking a Yoga class at weekends and Brains had chosen her outfit for an industry event! The women all believed it was Paul that they were messaging, enjoying the flirtation and the attention. Paul as always, was able to scan the reports and remember every detail.

............................................................................................................................

Paul could not believe the script. Brains had lost the fucking plot this time. He was seated at the bar, Ms Manners was staying in room 212 above him, dressing and preparing for the evening event. Brains continued to copy him on the communication. They had progressed to quite naughty messages, which was unbelievable, as they had only met on two occasions! He had just asked her how she would react if he / meaning me of course, knocked on the door of her hotel room, and forced himself on her. Seducing her in the chosen outfit that she would wear at the awards that very evening. She had told him that she had treated herself to a glass of bubbly whilst getting ready and no, she had not touched herself. Brains must be drinking brandy! He will blow this one Paul thought, but totally mesmerised by the messages, Brains continuing to copy him on everything now. Paul realised he was already hard. Brains must be on a wind up! But she was certainly enjoying the heated and highly sexual messages. He had told her to remove the panties, take a picture of them over her amazing choice of shoes. A moment later, the picture appeared on Paul's mobile. Paul could only shake his head in amazement and chose to move himself to a more private booth.

Brains was telling her, he would enter, push her onto the bed, spread her wide, and gripping behind her knees, wearing the hold ups he had selected, suck her cunt to orgasm. There had been a delay in replying. Paul sensed that Brains had fucked this.

Paul waited, ordered another mineral water and checking the time, it was nearly 7pm and nearly 15 minutes since the last message. Paul called Brains, "Brains, what the fuck are you doing? These two net in at £50m plus and I've not even bought the bitch lunch! You are pushing too hard!" Brains started laughing and just hung up.

Seconds later. Mmmmm had been her reply, with an apology; she had taken a call from her husband in Geneva, Switzerland, where he is working on a merger. She messaged, that she had topped up her glass of bubbly, and asked what else would I do to her? Paul sat back in disbelief, as Brains told her exactly how he would bring her to orgasm, that he would then turn her over, lick her arse hole and without a single word, fuck her hard up the arse, fucking her, calling her his beautiful slut and telling her, he will come in her arse, and send her down to the awards dinner with his spunk in her arse.

Paul waited, feeling like an outsider, a voyeur and almost forgetting that Ms Manners believes that she is messaging him. His cock was bursting. He waited for the reply. Nothing. Brains had messaged her, you are wanking yourself aren't you Ms Manners? "yes sir" she had replied. Paul looked around; this had to be a fucking wind up. Paul looked around the bar, half expecting to see Brains laughing!

The next message blew his fucking mind, realising he was now needed. Still reeling from the speed of the seduction, he read the message once again, as he pressed the button for the second floor. Get up off your fucking back my gorgeous slut, unlock your door, get back on the bed with your dress pulled up, on your knees, legs spread wide open, exposing your cunt and tight little arse for me, and hold your arse cheeks open. You may wank to orgasm once Ms Manners. I'm coming up from the bar to fuck you in the arse. If you are not in the exact position as instructed, having come for me just once! We will cease all communication. She had replied almost instantly, I've already come for you Sir. I am waiting.

Paul stood outside, having had to hide his hardness in the hotel lift, every word of the communication imprinted in his mind, his seduction complete. He pushed open the door, walking into the room; the smell of her bath salts and now mixed with her perfume was intoxicating.

On the bed, her face pressed into the bed as instructed, her fingers pulling her arse open wide for him, still wearing those incredible shoes, was Ms Manners. He knelt, sucking hungrily at her wet cunt, shaven and full lips, pink and inviting. He heard her moan in utter delight, as Paul expertly sucked her cunt and swollen lips, licking over her arse hole and her fingers. He stood, withdrew his hard cock, denying her another orgasm, exactly as the message from Brains had directed. Lubricate your cock with her wetness; smother your cock with her wetness and juices. Tell her every detail GM he had said, and Paul had actually heard her groan with desire and anticipation as he spoke the words, and when he told Ms Manners, "you are now my gorgeous slut" he actually witnessed her arse hole pucker open as he forced his cock into her arse, ignoring her guttural grunts, her moans, her screams into the bed and the intense shaking side to side of her long, grey hair, he entered her.

Paul fucked her mercilessly, his entire length inside her, holding her hips, withdrawing slowly and then slamming his hardness deep inside her. She was well lubricated and tight, and all the time, he was telling her she was his gorgeous slut, his gorgeous fuck toy. That he was sending her down to the awards with his spunk inside her, and as dictated by the final message from Brains, nearing orgasm, he had instructed Ms Manners, to play with her clit and cunt so that they could come together. She was a woman possessed, her fingers went straight between her legs, she moaned and actually pushed back onto his cock, and she really was an incredible fuck Paul had suddenly realised, she actually asked permission to come and that was enough to send Paul over the edge, now spunking his juices deep inside her as he said, "come for me now Ms Manners" and she almost screamed out in pleasure as she came for him, still kneeling on the bed, Paul's cock still buried in her arse hole. Paul reached into his pocket and saved the audio and silently took the picture.

Paul withdrew his cock, picking up her panties on the floor, moving to the door, he zipped up his suit trousers and taking a picture as he left, he pushed her panties into his jacket pocket. It was only when he emerged from the lift that that the message came through from Brains, Ms Manners had said, 'thank you Master'. Paul could only shake his head in utter disbelief, ii7 was now in play and he was looking forward to a wank later, using her very expensive panties before adding them to his collection and updating the ledger. Their net value had just exceeded £100m with the acquisition of Ms manners and her husband. He realised he didn't even know his fucking name yet and had just fucked his wife, hard up the arse!

Brains had stored the audio file and images, along with the awards evening pictures, one in particular made him smile, Ms Manners receiving her award, wearing the dress he had chosen, and the shoes that matched the filthy pictures now in his possession.

12