All Comments on 'The Seduction of My Wife'

by SFCouple

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Author gets brain transplant with blessing of his wife.

Title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
neuter the husband

He no longer needs them so do society a favor and have him neutered.

Like wise spay the wondering bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

What a wonderful wife to share her love for fucking others with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

What news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new baboon.......

robertlrobertlabout 9 years ago
Great Story

I really liked the story, thought it ended much too abruptly, would have liked to hear the dialogue and sexiness between her and husband after she came home to him. Hoping to see more stories from you about your beautiful wife, but please get an editor. There are too many mistakes that take away from the enjoyment of the story, for instance, the difference of the words 'to' and 'too', both were used incorrectly. I also suggest using shorter paragraphs, much easier and more pleasant to read. I'm hoping that since she was going to work for him, the two of them have had more chances to be intimate together. There's a very strong potential for an excellent series of stories detailing their ongoing seduction of each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the author paints

a picture in your mind of why are prisons are so full and should be fuller you retard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
another comment from an annony asshole

gave it a 5 dumbass hope you freeze to death

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
another comment from that sleaze bonnie

Gave it a one. Got as far as the preface. The story of a wife who is in love with her husband but fantasizes for another man. Really? So that makes it all right? Well bonnie dear it figures you would like stories like this. Of course, like always your scores are meaningless and worthless. Did you even read this story? Isn't this fun dear?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
EXCELLENT

'Nuf said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
DRECK

"Nuf said.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
The story could be good, but...

The story could be good, but even after her husband had opened to her about his desire to share her, she kept lying to him...Lies to make her seem never thought about it...That was all her husband idea!!! That is as low as cheating...In the end when she said: "I love you too", was she still lying? In a case like this, the golden rule is always never to lie, never to hide or omit anything from each other...This is the reason for only 1*...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NON-EROTIC DRIVEL

1*- and we should care about these characters. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How do you play a role to a "dot"?

And lose the "Its true" bullshit. This is a porn site. Nobody believes a word coming out of your mouth and to insinuate that this baloney was something that happened in real life, true or not, just makes us all laugh. Then get a decent storyline where some idiot man isn't happy sticking his dick into the cheating wife's diseased cesspool cunt. That story has been beat to death and it STILL isn't worth a damn. Nor is it erotic or entertaining. This was just awful. No stars as even giving you one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well done

One of the best of this genre. Don't, let he peanut gallery effect you. This very much.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
Welcome to Lit

Okay, first off, congrats on actually having the balls to submit a story, unlike the annonies who only come here to bitch and lecture, and act like tough guys from the safety of their keyboards.

Secondly, since you're new here, you may be confused as to why you've received so much hateful feedback and death threats for submitting this story. (I know I was when I submitted my first story.) Let me try to explain. Many readers visit this erotic website, and this section of the site dedicated to stories about "swinging, sharing and extra-marital fun", even though they HATE erotic fictional stories about swinging, sharing and extra-marital fun.

I know...it's confusing. I really don't understand it myself, either, but it is true.

Now, about your story, my main advice would be to get an editor. I know it can be difficult to find one, but if you make a few connections on the site, or post a request on the message boards, I'd bet you could find one. This is an amateur writing site, and readers don't expect Shakespeare, but there were just too many glaring errors in your story, and it became difficult to immerse myself into your world.

A few examples:

"She was playing the role to a dot."

I have never heard of this phrase. I assume you meant "to a tee", but maybe not. Regardless, I was immediately confused as to how someone could play to a dot, or what role she was playing.

"She sat down on the coach..."

I'm pretty sure you meant "couch." Either that, or she sat on her son's Little League coach. ;)

"...the strap of her garder belt."

This should read "garter belt."

And all of those errors were only in the first paragraph!

Keep writing. You'll improve with each and every story. Your concept and imagination are fine; it's only the mechanics that need a little work. And as far as the death threats go, just consider the source and laugh along with the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this is so sad...she lied to her husband

It's all about trust...I used to love talking dirty with my beautiful wife and yes she would lay a cross me and toy with my cock and balls while describing fantasies until I came hard...but it was all about fantasy and TRUST..we were in love...had she touched another man I would have left her...I could never forgive the breach of trust

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Adequate story, careless execution

In addition to the careless editing of an adequate story, the title is just plain wrong. Sweetie was NOT seduced. She was inclined to boff the Bull before they ever spoke, and finalized her decision after her gay client 'introduced' them! Nor did she seduce the Bull. She DID seduce Hubby, with her teasing and apparent indecision of her intentions.

The trouble with such tales, there is greatly reduced drama in the process of getting to the consumation. The author does a good job of compensating for that as much as possible, given that We the Readers know she would not accept "NO" from the Bull (as though there is ANY chance of that happening!)

For my tastes, Hubby is too easy to admit his willingness to give Sweetie free rein. Nay, Hubby's eagerness to hear her tale of conquest and indulgence! That easy admission by Hubby removes most of Sweetie's internal tension regarding her campaign, which would boost the drama!!

WAY too many careless errors in the 'finished' product. There is too much thoughtful description of her feelings, physical reactions, tactical positioning, etc. to ruin it with misteaks (sic) that a 7th grader could catch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LMAO

at swingerjoe. Man you don't give up do you? Always the same old bullshit whining about the anons. You and bonnietaylor2 make the pair, the two trolls of loving wives.

This goes beyond swinging, extra marital affair. This is one sided affair with a willing cuckold that gets off on it. Big difference, but then a moron like you wouldn't understand that. 1* for another trashy non-erotic story. Damn your dense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ever consider an editor?

or will just any words thrown together do. If you don't have any pride of what you post, why should anybody really care what you wrote. At least proofread before posting. I know nobody expects perfection, but really was it too much effort to find an editor. Storyline is classic LW, willing cuckold wanting his wife to fuck others. Kind of one sided isn't it, she gets to fuck and he watches. Wow, now that's erotic. NOT

I see our in house whiner is at it again. Nothing surprising there. Normal fare for loving wives. Try again author, next time think before you post. Better than nothing, I suppose. 3*

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
the only trolll here is annony! Who hates all the stories and drives

away all the good writers. So for annony to call anyone a troll is funny as hell. These sissies hide in the dark and cry about evil women fucking over their so called men as they grab their little cocks and moan when they cum. They never had a real orgasm because they never have q woman!! And they never will!!! Even the asshole annony who hates me couldn't keep a woman his mind and cock are to small even for the whore she was. She broke his small heart when she told him she couldn't feel his little cock when she let him mercy fuck her. So she found a real man and he took her away from dear annoy! It wasn't hard to do, all he had to do was let dear annony be himself and she walked away and met him and fucked him like she had never been fucked before by this 3 incher cock of annony!! So bitch all you want little boy we all know who the fucking trolls are on here1

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 9 years ago
I GAVE YOU 3 STARS!

Welcome to the world of Literotica's Loving Wives category. This is the home of Lit.'s toughest readers--and also the home of their most helpful readers. In some cases these are the same people, but in many cases they are not. You, my friend, have just heard from both types.

Don't try to make sense of the comments bitching about married women fucking around on their husbands, appearing on a site that plainly states it's about extra-marital affairs. The Anons started out bitching about cuckold stories involving husband humiliation and now they bitch about your story where no humiliation is involved. (Of course we don't know they are the same people, since they don't bother to use a name tag. If they did, we could more accurately judge the quality of their comments. We could also direct our comments directly to them, and I suspect they prefer the safety of numbers, much like we see in the pictures of Lions hunting on the plains.)

Remember, all commenters have a right to be on the site, and you have the right to delete any comment you don't like. I suggest you don't. The comments display their work just as surely as our stories display ours. I leave all comments in place as a constant reminder to the world of the brilliance of its author. I can think of no greater reward; I can think of no greater punishment. Genius or dumb ass? The world will decide, based on what we and they write.

Why did I spend all this time on the above rant? I want to encourage you to continue your writing efforts. You got cut up pretty bad and rightfully so. I started making notes of the problems, something I do with every first time writer, but when I finished the story and started reading the comments I threw them aside. Others covered things pretty well.

When we write, we have to keep up with a lot of things. It pays to have a description of your characters at hand for ready reference. That way you wouldn't have had Sam being a teacher and then later an interior decorator. Always make sure everything you mention is properly placed in time, not saying you did it here, but since you'll continue writing, (after this great pep talk), you will one day have General Custer riding into battle in Sherman Tank, or as I did--put a 350 cubic inch engine in a Chevy 2 years before GM got around to doing it. Believe me, when you do, someone will let you know.

Finally, after you proofread off the monitor until your eyes hurt, print out a copy, then with your handy dandy little red pen in hand, read it aloud and mark up what just didn't sound right. After that, it's time to look for an editor if you aren't satisfied.

PS: Don't overlook the writer helps here on Lit. Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Crotch not couch!

You need some decent proof-reading. Good story but marred by mistakes like this. You also wrote breast when you meant breasts. Hot story though.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Long descriptions of the sex

which I am sure some folks love, but to me I am more interested in the thoughts and emotions of the players. Not as much insight here.

You write decent but this just didnt ring my bell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Do some of these critics write as an egotrip or do they really believe themsefs

being an impotent old man I do not try to conduct a critical English Literature class, I simply write to thank folks who want to share some honest desires of lust with and for others to enjoy vicariously ! Thank you writers and couples !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: bonnietaylor2- the only troll here is annony

Wow, somebody really got to you, actually wrote more than one sentence. Do you really believe what you wrote or are you just throwing words out like this author? You're a laugh a minute. I almost rolled on the floor at your venom. Like I suspected you do need medication, maybe something to calm you down. Look bonnie dear, what do you call somebody that posts mostly anonymous, like yourself, whining about other readers. I can't think of a better word than "troll". Wear it with honor dear, you've earned it. No dear, I don't hate you, I just want you to be aware of how it feels being attacked every day. Actually I've grown quite fond of you. Isn't this fun?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anons do not drive away good writers!

Actually quite the opposite. Look at any story that earns over four stars and almost all the anon comments are positive. Does that tell you anything? I've noticed that stories that earn over four stars are usually attacked by readers with a username. Often these stories are criticized as non-erotic not belonging in loving wives. You all know who you are. I have a good reason for posting anonymously, even though I have a username. Can we at least all agree that we can disagree without being nasty. 3* for your effort author. Wife sharing isn't my thing, so most likely I won't be reading anything of yours in the future, but get yourself an editor, a most valuable asset in story writing. Two minds are better than one.

OOAAOOAAabout 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pathetic try author - however if you are trying to emulate those brain-dead idiots like bonnietaylor2 & swingerjoe; you fucked!

Author - do everyone a favor and quit submitting such dogshit on this site. Take those assnine wimp/cuck idiots [I.E. Bt2] with you and post this shit on sites that cater to that fucked up lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's interesting to see who weighs in and what they.....

....get excited about.

To me, the mark of craftsmanship in writing is in the telling of a great story in a great way. It is a bonus, if it contains twists and turns or themes never or rarely presented. Part of telling any story is in the discipline of the technical presentation. You disagree? I find that saddening, since if you're correct, every publishing house in history has wasted vast sums of money editing stories to get the language clean, clear and correct. The best writers do a lot of self-policing to ensure the outcome is as clean as possible. Even then, publishers edit ruthlessly.

In some cases, the editing is inadequate to the need for it and issues ensue.

In this case, I believe you have a language hurdle to overcome.

By that, I mean that the frequently incorrect use of common idioms and slang suggest your grasp of American English is still evolving. Yup, it's different.

I don't care much for the trailer-trash sniping that comes from some commenters, not all of them anonymous, but in principle, must agree with the heart of their comments.

While the story was interesting, engaging and hot, it suffered greatly in the reading from a wide range of issues in every aspect of written English. Spelling, POV, person, tense, number and grammar, all gave the story a difficult, rough quality that left me a little disappointed.

And lastly, there many occurrences where the story abruptly changed direction, leaving me a little stunned by the sudden shift, lacking any effort to transition. This is not generally appreciated in storytelling.

My personal feelings about the topic aside, the refreshing sense of excitement was a big plus, while the idea that a man can love a woman and want her to have sex with another man, both foreign and abhorrent to me. The idea that a woman can love a man and have sex with a man not her husband, also baffled me, but is far more believable to me, if my own experience is any teacher. My response was not to feel closer or more in love with her, but rather the extreme opposite.

We are shaped by our beliefs, preferences, experiences and predilections. No one escapes having them, but attempts to censure anyone that believes differently than I, seems criminal...until or unless that difference becomes lethal or destructive to anyone else in the room.

I hope you will continue, but in a more measured way, taking pains to put at least as much effort into the editing, as into the writing. There is help if you want it and I would think the collaboration would be both enlightening and enjoyable....after a certain fashion. It is painful to have someone criticize our literary babies, but embracing the worthwhile changes that good editing drive us to, is some of the best experience in writing we can get......presuming we have any interest in being well received and in improving our writing....feedback, while often painful is often equally instructive....if we are wont to learn and grow in our craft.

Good luck and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good first attempt

Great story, loved the explication of the feelings of both the wife and the husband. Would have preferred to have it continue through her return to husband; perhaps in a sequel? Gave 3 stars, because the writing needs some serious editing for usage, idiomatic expressions, word choice, but the story itself was great.

Hope to see more, ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another chuck author

Marriage over, if u like your wife to fuck another? Why. End of marriage

JulieAnn42JulieAnn42about 9 years ago
Very good story

It made me wet reading it, because I could see myself in the situation, well, sort of. Don't pay attention to the negative comments, they just need to be mean and can't do it in person. My criticisms would mostly have to do with the failure to see if hubby had text back "Blue." and the failure round out the end of the story. Thank you for not wearing a thong in the story.

iscaiscaabout 9 years ago

i gave it 5 a good frist story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good start

Well written story. A few spelling/typos but otherwise a good story. Sets up for a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
May it be?

What is the husband pretends he is willing cuckold and he had affair a 5 years younger woman than his wife and he has to hide a little fortune from the wife and the the husband need time (1 year) before divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pretend to be willing

@ Anon a good story idea!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not bad but ot great.

However I gave it a 5* to offset the anony turds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why is it fun to read about the beginning of the end of a family?

The wife has lost respect for herself and her husband. The husband has given in to a sick fetish that is self denigrating, puts his wife in danger, and threatens the family structure that their children depend on for their physical and emotional support. So why is this fun to read about? Some sexual perversions can never be considered legitimate by civilized people: rape, necrophilia, coprophagia, sadomasochism, pedophilia, the list goes on. Cuckoldry is a form of psychological abuse, even when the participants are all adults and willing. And especially in this case, where the welfare of children is at stake, it is unconscionable to enjoy this sad sick story. This particular story is fiction. But just like rape and the other perversions and abuses mentioned, this sick shit happens in real life. And to enjoy it, revel in it, and fantasize about it is just as sick as doing it. This is not about morality, its about how decent human beings live their lives and treat each other, especially their spouses. This marriage is dead, and this family is on a path to destruction. Only a matter of time before the whole fantasy collapses. Happy now?

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Re: "Why is it fun to read about the beginning of the end of a family?"

Extremely well said. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonymous- why is it fun to read.......

I've never read a truer comment. Thank you for spelling it out to the sickos on this site, many who have praised this trash of a story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yuck!!

How can anybody in their right mind even consider this as being "erotic". Do some of you even know the meaning of the word. Non-erotic drivel, in my opinion. 1*

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
Re. "Why is it fun?"

I had to go back and re-read this story after reading that comment, as it seemed I must have missed something. I didn't.

I love this notion that if a woman has sex outside her marriage, just once, then the marriage is over, the kids are doomed, the husband is psychologically damaged, yada, yada, yada. It's such an adolescent view of sex, I can't help but wonder if those who make such comments are violating the age policy of this site.

The husband in this story encouraged his wife to have sex with this guy. How on earth is he being "psychologically damaged" by her doing exactly what he asked her to do? If he couldn't handle it, he wouldn't have asked for it -- repeatedly -- and encouraged it every step of the way. And if she couldn't handle sleeping with a guy one time without falling head over heels in love and leaving her family for him, I assume she wouldn't have gone through with it.

More than anything, I love the people who come here on a daily basis to lecture all of us on what is "sick and perverted" and what isn't. Do you all know where you are right now? You're on a site that is filled with pornographic stories. Did you get lost? Did you click the wrong button? If you're so offended by these stories, why on earth are you here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I agree with anoy , yes swinger joe some of it is correct in what you said but she was sneaking around and looking to fuck him anyway while hubby was pushing fantasy into reality without knowing that she was gonna do it anyway. Also this life style with a happily married couple that has kids will only end in disaster. She will love it and want to do it more often, hubby might start to get jealous and the other guy might want more control and look for her to leave her hubby. Divorce will hurt all especially kid who have no say how how dumb the parents act

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Joe you wouldn't know....

... because you've never been married. You have denied yourself a profound connection so that you and you housemate can climb up in the trees with the other bonobos.

I've read your philosophy in comments which is so cliche and hackneyed and not supported in real life.. wish dreams because you are ruled by your dick and your "wife" ain't satisfied. You will never know the joy of commitment because you have not allowed yourself to make one. And before you start on your "more enlightened" trope... there simply isn't any evidence that fucking around makes for better relationships and better people. If you persist in that lie you really are drinking the Kool Aid.

I hear that Ross Dress for Less may have a sale on gold tone chains and polyester. You won't want to miss it. You will be the envy of all of the other lizards with whom you play.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
@ Seekeraz

Thanks for the belly laugh, buddy. I always love when people who know absolutely nothing about me and my marriage tell me all about me and my marriage. Your clueless hubris puts such a huge smile on my face, you have no idea.

I can only imagine what Mrs. Seekeraz must have been like. It's no wonder she left you.

(See what I did there?)

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Joey, Joey, Joey

we know all about you from your stories and from your comments. I stand by my observations. Ignorance is bliss ad that's why you're laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What if?

what if this was a story about a broken bone? What if the husband encouraged his wife to climb a tree? What if she fell and broke her arm? Don't tell me that medical dramas don't make for good reading entertainment. ER? House? General Hospital? Marcus Welby? There is a very long list indeed of primetime TV medical dramas and even comedy sitcoms.

So anyway, Wife FALLS. Breaks her arm. She gets treatment. A cast? Some pain meds. There is a funny ancedote or four about her struggles doing everyday tasks with a large cast on her arm, and some sweet moments as her kids and friends sign the cast graffitti style. Throughout it all, hubby manages his guilt for asking her up into the tree in the first place, makes it up to her in other ways, and sees her through to the bitter end. Yes the end, you know, where the cast is removed, because the broken bones have healed. May be the marriage is stronger, because they BOTH have learned lessons, and have attained a deeper understanding of eachother throughout this "crisis".

So why this hypothetical analogy?

SOO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE ASK THIS SAME FUCKING STUPID ASS QUESTION EVERYDAY ON THIS SITE, AND IT PISSES ME OFF EVERY FUCKING TIME! SWINGERJOE AND OTHERS WANT TO MAKE A FUCKING CAREER OF REMINDING PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE READING ON A SO-CALLED "PORN SITE"! THEY WONDER WHY PEOPLE GET SO UPSET READING SHIT THAT THEY KNOW THEY WILL HATE! THEY QUESTION PEOPLE"S MOTIVATIONS FOR PASSING JUDGEMENT ON ISSUES OF MORALITY, YET PASS THE SAME JUDGEMENT ON OTHERS TIME AND TIME AND FUCKING TIME AGAIN!

STOP IT! JUST FUCKING STOP! COMMENT ON A STORY OR DON"T! SAYING ALL ANONS ARE THIS OR THAT, IS JUST AS BAD AS SAYING ALL SWINGERS ARE THIS OR THAT, OR ALL BTBS ARE THIS OR THAT, OR ALL RAAC IS THIS OR THAT! YOU ARE ALL WRONG BECAUSE NO ONE GOD DAMN THING IS THE SAME WAY IN EVERY SITUATION FOR EVERY PERSON ALL THE TIME IN EVERY CASE. THERE ARE NEVER ANY ONE SIZE FITS ALL ANSWERS OR FIXES TO LIFE'S PROBLEMS, AND NOBODY HAS IT ALL FIGURED OUT!

so why would somebody read a story like this? WHY NOT????

It was here. It was in the new story spinner. MAYBE, just maybe, this one might be different?? Could this author do any better? Could they tell the WHOLE story this time? How do you know, if you don't give it a chance? But then again, we could be pessimistic, and try to determine the author's need to write as a cry for help? May be they NEED to hear how fucked up wrong their view of the world is? May be they need reassurance that they aren't as fucked up as they feel? Maybe guilt is a tricky thing, and it works both ways?

But, when someone says: OK, here's the plot. Hubby wants wife to fuck another man. OK, if your first thought is COOL! then you are one type. If your first thought is UGH-OH!, then you are the second type. Maybe you are a third type, and I suppose there is even a fourth and fifth types, but you get my point here. There are any miriad reasons as to why somebody would openly read this type of story.

Is it as BonnieT might suggest? Alone in a dark basement with a 3 inch pud and no other human contact? Well fellow trolls, I highly doubt it. Is is because we are all failed baptist preachers bringing our mission work to the den of inequity to bash all of the sinner's heads in with our righteousness? Somehow, I doubt that too. But dammit, if that ISN'T the exact logic that many will inflate throughout the comments section time and time again, story after story? FLC? Did he get banned yet? Haven't seen him in a while, but he was the fucking WORST!

Why read a story like this, and then comment on the likely negative outcomes of behaviors like these? I think it is because YET AGAIN, an author didn't do their job. There IS a time and a place for just a glimpse into the reflection pool. A brief vignette, so to speak. Authors like JPB virtually made a habit of NOT finishing stories, and leaving outcomes up to the dangling imaginations of the reader. Well, then, this is what you get when you don't tell the complete story. This is reader reaction. This marriage is in trouble, it is doomed. Living out fantasies can cause more damage than intended, etc. IF......

IF, I SAY IF......

It doesn't work out that way, then I know I am NOT alone in wanting to see how!

What kind of amazing feat of magic allows THIS couple to spare eachother the pain and suffering shared by so many others who find themselves in similar situations?

Every fork in the road, every decision made, has far reaching consequences. THE BEST stories, outline this. CONSEQUENCES for your actions, for your desires, for acting out your fantasies, for remaining mired in your lust! Consequences. Lessons learned. Growth, maturation, and experience. Complete stories give you this. Better stories approach character development with the goal of allowing lessons to be learned. Change happens. For the worst, for the better. Show both, and HOW!

Shitty stories, say this person fucked that person, and there you have it...

Wasn't that erotic? They FUCKED!

OH PLEASE!

I don't care about your fetishes. I don't care if you want to eat creampies, take sloppy seconds, get fucked in the ass literally as well as figuratively, enjoy humilliation, like to get pissed on, or WHATEVER it is that floats your boat. But don't try to sell me that this is normal, or healthy, ot that EVERYBODY does it. That is bullshit and shenanigans! If you like to get pissed on, well OK, and YES, you have EVERY right to write about it. But don't think it hasn't changed you as a person, that those behaviors don't have consequences, and for god's sake, don't wite a story that boasts that kink thinking that EVERY reader will say "well, if he likes it, I guess I will too".

THAT is as naive as thinking that people will tell you what a great story you wrote, when you have nothing but a stale recycled plot, and cardboard stereo-typed characters, with a grade school understanding of grammar and editing.

So yes, dear author. I would rather read about the wife falling and breaking her arm, than fucking around on her husband and family without learning anything about the 'real life' consequences for those actions. Where does this couple end up in five years? How are the children affected? Does the marriage stay open, or do they close it back down in time? Does he ever realize what a mistake he made? Does she every regret marginalizing her vows? Where is the rest of the story? Mounting hubby in the middle of the night with sloppy seconds DOES NOT EQUAL happily ever after.

And to everybody else:

Stop asking why people read these stories and/or come here everyday. Afterall, you do it too, you hypocrites! Just ask the AUTHORS why they aren't writing better stories, and thanking them sincerely when they do, and encouraging EVERYONE to do a little better, next time.

Free Speech without ANY censorship IS a blessing. But ignorance and foolish whims can try the patience of ANYBODY!

and lastly,

Saying the same thing, over and over in the comments section is just as tiresome and insane, as the ravings of the lunitics you hope to quiet down.

(looking at you, Swingerjoe....)

But, before I even started this rant, and I knew that not a damn thing I have to say will change the behaviors and antics of ANYBODY else. The only person I can control is myself, and so YES! This is the ONE AND ONLY time you every read a comment from me addressing that age old question:

Why did a read a story on this site, if I didn't think I would like it?

LOL, jokes on you, I just read the comments!

And for the WHY? of that, that is a much different rant.

(no read= no vote)

Peace!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
For Christ sakes dear annony why don't you write a fucking stoery instead

ofall that BS you write in your comments. And while You're at it calm the fuck down. We really don't give a rat's ass how you feel or what you want. You're an asshole who reads all these stories andn then bitches like a fuck nut case.! So suck a cock THAT JUST FUCKED YOUR WOMAN! and shut the fuck up you closet cuck!!

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
Huh...

Wow, swingerjoe. I guess that because some of us believe in monogamy, we aren't as "enlightened" or "progressive" as you are. I guess that because we aren't chomping at the bit to throw our wives at other men, that we are just "sexually immature cavemen", right? Just because we would rather move on and find a faithful wife than stay married to a cheater? Is that what you're saying? You've said in previous posts that guys should just stick it out and let their wives play around on them. That's what we'd do if we "loved" them, right?

Sorry, man. That's a total copout and you know it. Real love doesn't work like that. You can try to justify your lifestyle however you want. It still doesn't fly with those of us who enjoy a monogamous relationship. I know that people blame California for a lot of crap, but I've lived here for over half my life. Surprise! Most of us still believe in monogamy! Perish the thought, right? Why can't we all be "enlightened" and "progressive" like you, right swingerjoe?

News flash for ya, man: Psychiatrists and psychologists are looking really hard at, and debating on whether to classify the cuckold fetish as a mental illness. They're leaning really hard towards making that official. As I and others have said, reading about the mentally ill isn't erotic.

Here's another news flash: Women who cheat on and disrespect their husbands don't love them. Is the love only supposed to go one way, swingerjoe? Are wives not required to love their husbands, but husbands are required to love their wives in spite of her going out and slutting around? They're not supposed to have any pride or self-respect? They should just sacrifice it all to keep their cheating wife happy? Is that what you're saying, swingerjoe?

Contrary to your beliefs, most guys won't live like that. It goes against our fundamental core nature. Even at the lowest point in my life, I never even considered accepting a cheating girlfriend, fiancé, or wife.

I almost feel sorry for you, actually. Someone must have drilled those thoughts into your head so often that you started to believe them.

So, are you really still going to try and justify your lifestyle to anyone but those who already totally agree with you, swingerjoe?

Nevermind. Forget it. I don't need to know your justifications. They wouldn't make sense anyway. If "enlightened" and "progressive" mean mentally ill, then I want no part of it. Have a nice life.

To the Author of this tale: Didn't read it. Didn't rate it. Just saw the comments and had to tell another commenter what time it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh, bonnie dear

the last anon wrote a better comment, that held ones interest, than this story you just gave your normal 5* approval. I suggest you read the comment again, it makes a lot more sense than the normal trash you sling daily. I see your anger issues are still a problem. Now be a good girl and behave at least for one day.

You know what I find amusing, and I'm as guilty as you, is that the same people come back to the comment section for several days to see who attacked who. Admit it, you all seem to get a bang out of being kicked and kicking back. lol. Isn't this fun?

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
Yes, this IS fun!

Sometimes the comments really are more entertaining than the story, and it is fun to banter back and forth with the torch-wielders. Far more entertaining than work, at least.

Anyway...my good friend Irondragon, I'm afraid you're not smart enough to put words in my mouth, so I don't know why you keep trying to do it. I have never said, written, intimated, hinted or implied that I am more "progressive" or "enlightened" than anyone else here on this site or anywhere else for that matter.

The last point I made (before my other good pal Seekeraz chimed in) was that there is nothing magical about sex that makes otherwise moral, loyal and well-behaving women become sex-crazed maniacs that can't keep their legs together and would leave their families at the drop of a hat.

Does that make me "progressive" or "enlightened" to believe such a thing? Seriously?

I have also never written that "guys should just stick it out and let their wives play around on them." In fact, I think it's hilarious that you believe I ever wrote such nonsense. You must have me confused with one of the strawman characters you created in one of your stories.

You know, other than getting EVERYTHING wrong about who I am and what I believe, you really hit the nail on the head! LOL.

I think it's wonderful that you believe so strongly in monogamy, Mr. Dragon, and I don't have any issue at all with that. But, to get back to my earlier point, if you are such a fan of monogamy, and find stories about nonmonogamy so distasteful, then what the fuck are you doing here in the "extra-marital fun" section of an erotic website?? The annony who wrote that long tirade could've saved himself a lot of time and typing if he simply understood that you don't need to read a Loving Wives story to know what it's about. It's about wives having sex outside of the marriage. If you don't like those types of stories, it seems like a really simple solution: don't read stories in this category!

This is a fun diversion on a Hump Day. Please tell me more about who I am, what my marriage is like, and what I believe. I'm learning a lot of things I never knew about myself!

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
Huh and LOL.

Well now, swingerjoe, since you enjoy pointing out how this is YOUR category, then please enlighten me as to how that's possible? You do realize that before they put "and more" at the end of the LW description, it said "and sometimes consequences", right? Oh wait. You probably weren't reading this site back then. I was.

Also, I believe you'll agree that cuckolding is a fetish, and should go into the Fetish category. If you don't believe it belongs in the fetish category, then that's your cross to bear. Like it or not, that's how it's categorized in the medical world.

As far as putting words in your mouth, I've done no such thing. I may have paraphrased you a bit, but in no way have I drifted from the spirit in which your past comments were made.

I won't debate the merits of monogamy vs. swinging/swapping/cuckolding or whatever lifestyle you claim. Whichever lifestyle you subscribe to is your business. However, if you don't want people condemning your chosen lifestyle, don't condemn those of us who prefer to read the "and more", which is how the consequences portion of the old LW description now appears. And don't claim that this is your category.

Granted, it would be much easier if the mods around here broke LW down into separate categories. Then we wouldn't have these different factions going at it in the comments sections.

But until that happens, IF it happens, this isn't JUST your category. Have a nice day, now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I do not read the story but the comments

@bonnietaylor2 Some anon have some published stories as I and others have. I had 8 stories on other story collection and I am writting 4 stories now and I had + 2 story ideas in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hmmm, pardon me! But...

I am mystified by why any man who knows the married slut he maybe planning to fuck, would not ask himself a few important questions first, such as this "is she lying? will an enraged husband come after me with a gun?" and admit to himself, that it could be very embarassing to have to tell his wife or girlfriend that he had sex with a slut and she needs to go to a doctor for STD treatment, a sure fire relationship ender.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
Re. Huh and LOL

Yet again, you're putting words in my mouth that don't belong, Mr. Dragon. I'm beginning to think it's a reading comprehension issue. I never said this is "MY category." I said it's the category for extra-marital sex. Not sure why that is so hard to understand for so many people.

Bondage is a fetish. Non-con/reluctance is a fetish. Incest is a fetish. Anal sex is a fetish. Cross-dressing is a fetish. Getting sexually aroused by stories about divorce and revenge is a (really strange sort of) fetish. By your definition, there should only be one category on this site: Fetish.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
Now you're assuming.

Now you're ASSUming, swingerjoe. You're ASSUming that those of us who read and prefer the "and more", which used to be the "and sometimes consequences" get some sexual gratification from it. Just because you get your sexual gratification from what you prefer to read in this category, don't ASSUme that those of us who prefer BTB and/or Consequence tales do it for the same reason. You know what happens when you ASSUme, right? You make an ASS out of U, bubba.

Once again, I didn't put any words into your mouth. You come off as if this is your category and nobody else's. And like I said before, unless or until they split LW into separate sub-categories, it isn't just yours. I think you should go back and read your own comments again, man. Maybe you're too blinded by ASSUming that everyone else sees things your way.

No insults here, man. You're the one who ASSUmed. You stepped in it yourself.

There are plenty of good tales on this site in different categories that have no or minimal sex in them, but are still 5 Star reads. If you'd get your head out of your 4th point of contact every once in a while, you might realize that.

Now, I'm done debating with you. Have a nice life.

/drops the mic

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
Re. Now You're Assuming

Hmmm...so what you're telling me is that you and the other BTB'ers don't get a sexual thrill out of these stories about divorce and revenge?

Hmmm...so what you're telling me is that these stories aren't erotic at all, for anyone.

If that's really true, then you must agree that these types of stories belong in the Non-Erotic category. I'm glad we can agree on something.

(Picks up your mic, drops it, walks off stage.)

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
LOL

Sorry you ASSUme so much, swingerjoe. Quite a few of the BTB/Consequence tales do have sex in them. What I'm saying is that the sex isn't necessary for it to be a good or even great tale. Like I said, I'm done debating this with you. If you want this category all to yourself, talk to Laurel or whoever is running the show. Maybe she'll listen to the "man" who "owns" the LW category.

Otherwise, you need to STFU about throwing out BTB/Consequence tales which are covered under "and more" in the LW category description. They shortened the old description. So what? BTB/Consequence tales are still covered.

Face facts, bro. Unless or until they break this category up, it isn't yours. Maybe if they come up with a cuck/swinger/swapper/watcher category, then you can "own" that one. lol

Anyhow, I have a few more chapters to write in my next novel for Amazon. Have a nice day, now!

/breaks the mic and walks out of the building

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The battle continues.

No we didn't get lost swingerjoe. We are in the right category called loving wives for the stories we prefer. Like Iron Dragon pointed out there is more to loving wives than swinging and willing cuckoldry. I come to this category to read authors like qhml1, Francis Macomber, Tx Tall Tales, Slirpuff, StangStar06, oshaw, Rehnquist, coaster2, FTDS, SW-Mo-Hermit, and the list goes on. He is right, you come across in many of your comments as the sole Defender of this category. Only swinging and cuckoldry should be allowed. Not so. There are many stories of cheating with consequences the stories I prefer. Over the top burn the bitch or revenge stories I avoid. Nothing interesting about them, but there are many that deal with the consequences of adultery. Those are interesting, at least to me.

I can't stand the humiliating " I want to watch my wife fuck another man" stories. That's about as interesting as watching paint dry on a wall (pardon the cliche). Since this site won't re- categorize loving wives we all have to put up with the present system. If any are interested in how these stories should be categorized, go to LushStories.com and see how they do it, a much better system than this site.

My apologies to the author for using your comment section for a forum. But hey look at it this way, a lot of free advertisement, which may be good or bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonymous-What if....

Did you ever consider writing a story? You got about a quarter of one done so far. lol I bet anything you write would be better than 90% of the junk posted in this category. I'm assuming here. Chuckle, chuckle. Wow bonnietaylor2 is really pissed at you. She must not have gotten that 3 inches she keeps talking about. Maybe she can watch it come for her tonight and she'll be in a better mood tomorrow. You think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ladies and Gentlemen.

Iron Dragon and Swingerjoe have left the building. Thunderous Applause. Good show. Will post continuation soon. Isn't this fun?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thank you

excellent well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wowie!

Very hot!

More please....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good stuff, but rather abrupt ending

Great writing, only a few grammatical issues. I only mention it because it is so close to being perfect that they stand out. It is sexy, consensual, and fun. Would love to "hear" the wife telling the husband the tale after she arrives home and then pleases her husband too. Very nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Lord how mercy, this is one of the hottest stories I have ever read! I have had this very same fantasy for years, however, that's all it is, just a hot sexual fantasy that I would never let happen in real life.

Your story-telling is fantastic. I give it 5 orgasms out of 5! I sincerely hope you write more. For what it's worth, I would to read about the husband having sex with his wife shortly after her lover cums in her. It's time someone with your talent writes a great "creampie" story.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stupid WACC story...

OK, now it is hubby's turn. oh Sam... I've got a date tonight with this hot leggy blond I meet yesterday... Don't wait up dear. I'll wake you when I get home, you can suck my dick and then I'll fuck you. It's gonna be so hot.... hope it really gets you wet thinking about me giving it to this babe. She really turns me on.. I'll be thinking of her as I fuck you. Oh that's so hot.....

WedjatWedjatabout 9 years ago
Domeric ........

What Is That Smell ? ....... <sniff> <sniff> OH !!!! Could it possibly be the BAN Wagon ? <VBEFG>

WedjatWedjatabout 9 years ago
RE: Domeric ........

And another one bites the dust .......

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Wrong category

I felt this belonged in fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Get an editor

Please! Four errors in the last two sentences?

"I love" you he said.

Try: "I love you," he said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

Why are you sitting home playing with yourself. No wonder she fucks around on your cuck ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I ENJOYED IT

Characters took me in and I enjoyed their journey. You have written an interesting piece of fiction. Sensing anticipation between your characters helped immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Awesome

agedmacagedmacover 6 years ago
Title is......off

Great story, wonderfully written but the title is wrong since it is told in HER voice.... and a delicious, feminine voice it is. I love how much we feel her emotions, her heat. The lovely phrasing about her vagina opening up..... (although pet peeve, avoid the dangling participle) but a delicious story all around. Title should be......I'm seduced with my Husband's Permission!

mroguepromrogueproover 5 years ago
Nicely Done!

Thanks for this story. I don't know whether it is true or based on real events, but the arc of the story seemed plausible. For this kind of story, I always look for a plausible narrative arc from a monogamous, conventional marriage to the point where the relationship opens to other partners...for me, a very erotic theme.

A few suggestions in the spirit of trying to be helpful:

1) I tend to think that this sort of possibly true story is more compelling when told with a first-person narrator (could be either the wife or the husband), with perhaps more emphasis on the thought processes that the narrator goes through in becoming comfortable with the change in the marriage. It also gives the reader an opportunity to understand what it is that the lover provides that the husband does not.

2) For me, the center of gravity of the story lies around the Marin party...the trigger for the husband and wife to come to the realization that they would both like to bring others into their beds (or, at least hers). That process could be expanded, perhaps, with more discussion between the spouses to get them comfortable, more discussion of what sort of expectations they each had in the new arrangement (one time, or multiple? obligations to tell, and when? safe sex? approval of each encounter or partner from the other spouse?, etc.). However, the narrative as written tends to treat the Marin party as a bit of an aside.

3) Just a minor point...I found the flashback structure that began the story slightly distracting.

4) It would be wonderful to hear more...what followed? How did the two spouses find the experience, and did it lead to more adventures?

Again....many thanks for a great story!

jkthekatjkthekatover 5 years ago
Liked it!

I loved when women came on like that- especially the stretching out of the first passionate coupling. Can't believe the eroticism you've conveyed

thankx

beretta84beretta84over 5 years ago
i guess that...

after three years, there is no part 2. what a shame. i certainly want to know how the husband felt when bed time came & wife not home, yet.

there is significant opportunity for several more chapters.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Usual suspects

I see the swinging/sharing apologists are trying to prop up this story. If the husband is all for sharing, why does she feel the need to lie to him? Maybe swinging isn't the sweet, open, utopia they claim it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

.y true story started like this. I was setting enjoying a few beers with some buddies. We wer all pretty good buddies except Harold he could be an arrogant ass sometimes full of himself. He did like to pick on someone from time to time. It was my turn I guess. Before it was overhe was wanting to bet me that he could seduce Jean my wife into having sex with him. I was actually ready to deck the ass . I finally said put your money where your mouth is. I said I would bet him $500.00 that cooled him off a little. The other guys wouldn't let it rest. Before it was over the other guys were betting against him the total was $2750.00 then he was trying to add rules. You can't warn her. I agreed. I had to let her dance with him when we were out together. Ok I said. If he was successful I couldn't hold it against her. I said no way in Hell if she cheated on me her and I were history. He tried and I said NO no more rule adding. We were out that weekend and they did dance he made no headway. Again the next weekend and while they were dancing I seen him jerk kinda funny. Later one of my other friends said he seen Jean stomp on his toes. I had forgotten to tell you that he had 4 weeks to seduce her. Week number 3 he limped off of the dance floor. Week number 4 Jean refused to dance with him. I asked her later and she said someone needs to teach him some manners. The next time we seen him he wasn't the arrogant normal self and was saying he would pay all of us but it would take time because he didn't want his wife to find out. One of the buddies asked if he learned anything. He said yes and he actually apologized to me and all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Several of us were out and having a great time until a local black football jock came strutting in like the world owed him. He was pale and it was known that his grandfather was white. But he used the race card to get free college as did his brother and a sister. He was a heck of a good player but I didn't care for him because of his arrogance. Several people spoke to him and his buddies. His buddies were mixed both white and black. I had no problems with blacks until that night. When he and a couple others started hitting on some of the wives. When he was hitting on Shelley my wife and told her to stay away from him. She said ok no problem. He wouldn't let her alone so I confronted him. He said get lost snow flake. I knew it wasn't the real me but I said F*** N****. He hit me knocking me down. Damn he could hit.I took the hit like a pro. Thanks to my 3 older brothers. I jumped up grabbing the 8 ball from the pool table and threw it as hard as I could hitting him in the nuts putting him down. I was sure glad my friends were ready to back me up. The bouncers were there in a heart beat telling him and his buddies to leave and not come back unless they had manners. I had already threatened him to stay away. Things went back to normal the rest of the night and from then on. I'm one that will not tolerate assholes no matter what color.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She came in late supposedly from a work meeting. I was already in bed as were the children. She went straight to the shower. I slipped into the bathroom and checked out the clothes basket and seen that what I dreaded the most she had cheated on me. I took her panties. I took pictures of them and then put them by her pillow. When she got in bed she asked if I was asleep that she missed me. I turned to her and asked what the Hell is that smell you smell like a cheap slut. She slapped me. I turned on the light. Then told her that she had better sleep somewhere other than this bed. She sat up and her panties were stuck on the side of her head. She pulled them off and threw them and asked who's panties they were. I said look at them they sure look like yours to me want to tell me the truth as to who you are screwing? She started crying. I said sleep somewhere else. It was down to signing the final divorce papers when I dropped the divorce. She has been straight every since. I wasn't going to be married to a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When she got home I told her to pack up and go ahead and move in with her lover that I was through with this. She broke down saying that she was in love with both of us. I said as I said I'm done. I'm sure we will miss you but I will not remain married to someone who is not all the way into our marriage. She cried and went to the couch to sleep. She told me in the morning that she was going to seek help. She stayed at our house and never even spoke to him again. We are still together and back to where we were before. I know that the children and I'm a lot happy. We hope that she is too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The lies she told to start with would probably be the beginning of the end of the marriage. My wife and I did some role-playing and shared our fantasies. I tried to make it clear that it was only between us and no one else. We would get worked up pretty hot but in reality I said that I would never tolerate it. Tarry had started a new job and was happy with it. She thought that she would benefit from it and move up the ladder to management later on down the road. I was happy for her as were our children mommy was happy. Well when she was up for a promotion she was not given the promotion. No they gave it to Vince Baker from another district. Things started changing. She was showing at least us at home her disappointment. Don't know what she was like at work. I tried to comfort her and she appreciated it but she wasn't like before. One night coming home late from a meeting she looked off I mean hair a mess makeup smeared and clothes messed up. The children and I were already in bed. She shook me and said I have a surprise for you. I flipped on the light and asked what the Hell happened to you. Vince happened to me do you want to clean me up or take me the way I am? I pushed her off of me and jumped out of bed yelling get the Hell away from me you cheating slut. She yelled this was your fantasy and I'm getting my promotion now you should be really happy. I ran to the bathroom and puked until I was empty and dropped on the floor. My marriage was over. She came to me and tried to touch me and I yelled again to get away. Our youngest daughter came in crying asking what's wrong with daddy. Tarry said he must have eaten something that didn't agree with him he will be ok don't worry baby.I managed to say no baby your mother wanted me to eat something that wouldn't be good for daddy. She was way to young to understand. She said mommy you shouldn't feed daddy stuff that makes him sick.I know baby let me put you to bed daddy will be ok. I wonder where we would be today if she hadn't cheated.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades3 months ago

Great build up and great ending. Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous