The Seduction of Veronica Ch. 01

Story Info
Karen Bets Sam she can convert Veronica.
5.1k words
4.29
55k
87

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen and Veronica had been best friends since they first met as toddlers, though they could not be more different if they tried. Karen likes rock and roll, Veronica likes country music. Karen was a long haired blond with something between a motherly, and hourglass figure. Veronica had a well rounded education, long and thin features, and brunette hair that sometimes hid behind her glasses.

Karen and Veronica went to elementary school, middle school, high school, and college together. Both graduated from a major university in Texas. Karen also had entered the doctorate program for clinical psychology. She knew every part of the brain and had memorized the diagnostic manual before even starting classes. Veronica also excelled in college receiving a degree in business and science.

After college the girls moved in different directions for their careers. By the age of 23, both married their college sweethearts. Both ladies were knockouts. However, both lived in different parts of the country. Both of their husbands actually work for the same firm in computer programming, but at different locations.

The biggest difference in the 2 girls is Veronica was a virgin when she married Sam. Karen married her college sweetheart too, but Karen liked the black guys for sex. She had fucked several while dating Greg. After getting married, Karen ended up cuckolding Greg. Greg is a very handsome man, good provider, but his cock is small. Greg's cock is just like Sam's cock, close to 5 inches. Greg wanted to be with Karen and decided to live the life style she wanted. Greg adores Karen, so it was easy for her to control her husband.

For many years through school, Karen has tried to get Veronica to hook up with a black man. Veronica has seen the black men Karen goes out with. Tall, good looking, and packing. Veronica did date a black guy a few times, but would not let him get past first base. As bad as Karen wanted Veronica to fuck a black man, she wouldn't due to her family beliefs. She knew her Father would kill her if he found out. After marriage, Veronica began to wonder what it would be like to be with a bigger cock, but being married she would not stray away from her husband. She loved Sam and didn't want to do anything to hurt him.

Just after 6 months the computer programming company Sam and Greg worked for closed the branch where Sam worked. Sam transferred to Greg's location and Karen and Veronica were reunited.

Once back together, Karen and Veronica were inseparable. Almost every evening and weekend they spent together. Sam was becoming irritated with Veronica spending all her time with Karen. One day while Karen was visiting, Sam expresses his unhappiness to Karen. Karen laughed at Sam explaining to him that Veronica is hers and will become her lover and will become a black cock slut once she is fucked by her boyfriend. Karen goes on to tell Sam he needs to get with the program same as Greg. Sam advises Karen whatever she does she will never turn his wife. She could not do it while in high school or college, what makes her think she can do it now. Veronica returns to the room and the conversation ends.

One Saturday after playing golf, Sam and Greg headed to Greg and Karen's home. Upon arriving, Sam found out Veronica had already left. Karen asks Greg to run to the store to pick up some items for dinner. While Greg was gone Karen had time to chat with Sam. Karen worked Sam over mentally regarding the taking of his wife. She made a bet with Sam that she would turn Veronica into a black cock slut in 90 days. If she fails, Karen promises to quit forever trying to convert Veronica. If she wins, Sam would have to embrace her new lifestyle and support anything she does and not ever leave her. Basically, he would become a cuckold like Greg and do whatever Veronica or Karen tells him what to do. Likewise, Sam can't interfere and keep Veronica from going out with Karen. Sam felt very confident that 90 days will past fast and he could put this behind him with Karen. So, the bet is on!

Karen knows she will have to cheat some form of fashion. She has given several instructions to her husband Greg. Greg is to keep Sam busy staying on the golf course or fishing. While one Saturday on the golf course, Karen visited Veronica. Karen exchanged Sam's 1 a day pills with a depressive pill. It will prevent a man from getting an erection. The man can still masturbate to an orgasm, but can't get an erection to penetrate a woman. Karen feels she has Sam under control, now she needs to concentrate on Veronica.

One day at work, Karen received a telephone call from Veronica. Veronica wanted to meet for drinks after work. Absolutely, Karen stated. Both ladies met at a local pub called "The Dark Cavern". Karen selected that club as it is an interracial club. Upon arriving, Veronica felt uneasy as the black men checked her out as she entered the club. Karen was waiting on her and took her to the back of the club to a booth in a secluded corner of the club.

Veronica went on to tell Karen the problems she was having at work. The stress level has been pushing her to the max. She has been taking it home and the stress has expanded into her marriage. Veronica tells Karen that she and her husband have not had sex in months. Karen almost jumped out of her skin with joy with the news of no sex. She knows Sam is taking the depressive drug instead of his vitamin pill. Veronica goes on with all of her problems. Karen digs into Veronica's sex life. "Veronica, it's all right, I understand. Most wives refuse to even speak about their sexual relationship with their husband. There are many wives who have unfulfilling sexual relationships with their husband, but they seem mentally stuck. They feel as if they have no other alternative, but to accept the life that they have been dealt."

Veronica sipped on her second Margarita as she listened to Karen. Karen wanted to take Veronica back to her lab and try hypnosis to help Veronica get out of her rut. She agrees to give it a try. The girls leave the bar and head straight to the lab, Karen prepares Veronica and puts her under.

Once Veronica was under Karen is thinking about the bet and how easy she thinks it will be to win. It has been 30 days and she feels her plan is ahead of schedule.

Karen proceeds to tell Veronica that "This will help you feel better about yourself. It will take away all of the guilt you are feeling. That's it. Just relax and listen to me."

"Veronica, you're beginning to feel sleepy. When you feel sleepy, I want you to close your eyes and sleep. That's it. Sleep for me."

Veronica's eyes were closed and she sat motionlessly out the table.

"That's good. I want you to stay asleep for me, Veronica. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. I want you to explain to me what the special little thing your husband can do for you that you feel compensated when you are being intimate with him."

Veronica still had her eyes closed as she smiled thinking about what Sam can do with his tongue.

"Sam uses his tongue on my pussy. He is so skilled at his movements that he can actually make me have multiple orgasms."

"I'm surprised to learn this. Most women wouldn't be satisfied only having a tongue bringing them to orgasm. Sam must be much less inadequate than I originally figured. What would you say is the size of Sam's penis?"

"I don't think it is any larger than five inches.

"Veronica, you must still be very tight. Do you use a vibrator or dildo to satisfy yourself?

Veronica was smiling again and said yes.

"Karen, Sam is my husband and I try to please him."

"You are very right to do that, my dear. My professional opinion would be that you should be awarded for such thoughtful consideration. You need to start thinking about your own desires."

Veronica laid there with her eyes still closed, but her facial movements indicated that she was wondering and wanted to know about these desires.

"Veronica, when you wake up, you will remember the things that I'm about to explain to you. You will feel the need to explore these ideas and which will become your own desires. You will feel the extreme desire to learn more and to fulfill the desires I will tell you about. Do you understand what I'm saying to you?"

"Yes. I understand."

"Veronica. I will give you a few website addresses that I want you to visit. I want you to read the stories and you will develop the sexual desire and need to actually explore these situations yourself. You will learn by reading about other wives who are stuck in a bad situation much like yourself. Do you understand everything so far?"

"Should I tell Sam about the sites?"

"No. We will keep this to ourselves for now. I want you to remain calm and in my control and I want you to open your eyes now."

Veronica slowly opened her eyes and starred at Karen.

"Good. I'm going to give you this list of websites for you to visit and you will study these subjects. They are lesbian lust, cheating, interracial sex, big black cocks, and lusting after black men and women. Do you understand everything I've told you?"

"Yes. I will start researching as soon as I return home."

"Good. Now before you go, I want you to come by my work place in 2 days. You will report to me about what you have learned. Remember, you will strongly have the desire to obey my commands and continuously have the desire to learn about these subjects. You will be totally aroused when you read about these subjects. You must not allow Sam to find out about any of this. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Veronica, I will slap my hands twice. You will wake up. When I slap my hands once, you will return to your present condition. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Karen slapped her hands, twice.

Veronica looked around the room sort of dazed and confused.

"Ok sweetheart, you should feel a lot better now. I'm looking forward to seeing you again in a couple of day about the same time."

Karen stood in the doorway of the lab watching her best friend as she walked across to her car. Karen couldn't wait to see how much Veronica has learned.

Two days pass and Veronica shows up at the lab Karen works. As they talk Karen explains to Veronica the studies of mind control and asks Veronica does she trust her completely. Veronica states, she has 100 percent trust in her. Karen smiles, and explains to Veronica the university is looking for volunteers in help with a drug and asks her to volunteer.

After further discussion about the drug, Veronica volunteers. Karen has her lay down and listens to some tapes. As time passes by Karen decided to go ahead and inject Veronica with a drug called Matabo. Once the Matabo drug is injected into a woman's bloodstream, this chemical will immediately begin to go to work. It only takes a very little to have incredibly powerful and permanent effects.

After injection, the chemical will do several things. After about 5 minutes, it will take effect. Part of the chemical will race down to the woman's vaginal area and induce an extremely powerful sexual need for black cock. The chemical will cause her to need more of the chemical injected into her. It will cause a deep rooted and irresistible fascination with the thought of a black man planting his seed in her. The third thing the chemical will do is race to her brain. This part of the compound is the part that makes the woman's need for the chemical signature permanent, like a cocaine addiction. After the first available black man inseminates her, the drug's chemicals in her uterus will seize some of the black semen and absorb it right into her bloodstream. It will cause it to race to the addiction center of her brain and embed it right in there. Her brain will quickly develop a compelling, unthinking, unquestioning need and addiction for black men. She'll be compelled to have the doses every day.

Karen obtained the Matabo drug from a company in Africa. The man that Karen deals with is Thabo. How Karen got involved is she herself is hooked on Matabo and is a black cock slut. She works for Thabo's brother, Kwame in the states as a high priced prostitute as a sideline. Plus, Kwame fucks Karen regularly. Karen is totally hooked on Matabo and she is owned by Thabo. She wants her best friend Veronica to become a black cock slut just like her.

Kwame handles the business executives from all over the world, but most are from African America decent. The men are arrogant and demand the girls have unprotected sex. The main requirements are the women are white. Karen is one of those white women and with any luck Veronica will be too.

Karen wakes Veronica

Veronica's eyes were focused.

"That's good. I want you to stay focus for me, Veronica. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

What did you learn the past 2 days?

"I have learned that I love women, I watch them walk and check out their breast. I have become to want to please women. Kind of weird, but my craving for women is so strong."

"Veronica. I am going to give you more websites addresses that I want you to visit. I want you to read the stories and you will again develop the sexual desire and need to actually explore these situations yourself.

Do you understand everything?"

"Yes."

Also, I am giving you an injection. Karen begins to inject the Matabo drug into Veronica. Karen whispering words of encouragement into her ear, telling her "Go with it......relax...enjoy yourself because you are going to become a jabbering mindless black cock junkie like me sweetie" Veronica seemed to be in another world, falling deeper into her zombie-like state. She stared straight forward. I want you to give yourself an injection twice a day going forward.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Do you want this?"

"Yes."

It was Friday evening, Greg and Sam has gone fishing for a couple of days. Karen took Veronica back to her house wanting to take her to the next step and make love to Veronica. Veronica's lips parted, inviting Karen to explore her mouth. Her lips were so soft, gentle and she knew immediately that Veronica wanted, and needed more. She felt her tongue dip into her mouth, soft and wet, to mingle with her own, and moaned. The tension that had been with her most of the night redirected itself to sexual need.

Karen guided the two of them to the bed and pushed Veronica between her legs. Karen immediately spread her legs, eager to feel Veronica's touch on her swollen clit. She could feel the wet pool of her pussy juices in her silk panties.

"God, eat my pussy," Karen begged her breathlessly. Veronica pressed mouth against Karen's love hole and flicked her tongue over her engorged clit. "Oh, yes," Karen cried, Veronica brought Karen to several orgasms. They began to passionately kiss.

Karen laid Veronica on her back began licking and kissing her body. Karen worked her way down to her crotch.

Karen encouraged Veronica to sit at the end of the bed with her legs apart so she could kneel on the floor in between her knees. She caressed Veronica's thighs as she sucked and nibbled on her breasts, feeling finger nails raking her back and shoulders as her lover's moans became an audible expression of her arousal and need.

Karen pushed Veronica back onto the bed and lifted her legs over her shoulders, her dripping sex open before her, calling her inexorably forward until she was painting her tongue in broad, flat strokes over the entire area, tasting the slickness that was oozing freely from Veronica's cunt.

She easily slipped 2 fingers quickly and deeply into the waiting void, pumping them furiously as she took her distended clit into her mouth and sucked while flicking it with her tongue.

Veronica was already highly aroused and it took no time at all before she was crying in out ecstasy as her climax tore through her body, leaving her flushed and gasping for air.

Karen climbed up onto the bed and kissed her deeply as she basked in the afterglow, loving the fact that she had caused Veronica to be in this state.

Veronica wasn't calm for long though, the kisses serving to enflame her passion once more and she was determined to give as good as she got. She reached over and grabbed her hold from beside the bed, sitting with it on her lap as that wicked grin returned once more.

'What was your favorite position with your husband?' Karen asked as her eyes danced with mischief.

'Hmmm, doggy style I think. I liked to be able to play with myself as he fucked me from behind.'

'Nice. Want to try it with me?' and she reached into the bag and withdrew a leather harness with a nicely sized dildo attached.

Veronica helped Karen to buckle herself in and presented herself on all fours with her ass in the air and a pillow under her head so that she only had to support herself on one arm.

Veronica lay underneath her and pulled Karen's booty down onto her face. She had wanted to make sure that Karen was wet enough, but there was no need as it was obvious as soon as she parted her swollen lips that Karen was more than ready and after just a few minutes of oral attention she was begging Veronica to fuck her.

Veronica slid out from underneath Karen. She positioned herself behind Karen caressing her ass cheeks as she positioned the head of the phallus against her opening.

'How do you like it Honey?' she asked as she teased Karen by slipping the head just inside and then removing it repeatedly, building Karen's expectations with every false start.

'Right now, hard and fast!' squealed Karen as she pushed herself back, trying to impale herself.

Veronica teased her for another couple of times before suddenly thrusting all of the way in, filling Karen completely and taking her by surprise, making her grunt in satisfaction and pushing the knobbles on the harness against Veronica's clit.

Veronica used long, firm strokes; withdrawing the dildo almost completely before thrusting back in again; loving the squelching noises as Karen's copious juices were displaced by her actions.

'Oh shit that's good!' Karen could feel Veronica's breasts on her back with each thrust and it served to heighten the experience even further. The women certainly knew how to use the toy and she was varying her strokes now, keeping Karen on the edge, never quite hard enough or fast enough for long enough for Karen to fall into the abyss, but keeping her balanced on a knife edge of tortuous pleasure.

Very soon Karen was whimpering as she got closer and closer until she cried 'Oh fuck yes!' her body shuddering and stiffening as the waves engulfed her, Veronica crying out behind her she too allowed herself to fall into a well of pleasure.

They lay entwined, the harness discarded somewhere on the floor, the duvet covering their naked bodies as they gently kissed and caressed, glowing from the tips of their toes to their smiling faces.

Veronica stroked Karen's face tenderly and kissed the tip of her nose. Veronica has realized she is not just Karen's best friend, but her lover too. The girls spent the night together making love throughout the night. The next morning after showering and having breakfast the girls went to the gym.

Now that Veronica has a taste of sex with a woman, Karen wants to introduce her to Yolanda. Yolanda is a luscious curvy black woman at 5'4" tall, 160 lbs. She's got a massive pair of tits and a heaving big black booty that would slow down any sports car. Her tits heaving 36 HH are 100% natural. Yolanda was the manager of the gym. The girls had a great workout. After the workout the girls showered and ready to go. Karen invited Yolanda to go to lunch with them.

Karen shocks Veronica by inviting Yolanda back to the house for some afternoon delight. Yolanda smiled and quickly accepted. Once at the house, Yolanda leaned downwards and placed her soft lips onto Veronica's. Her knees buckled and body quivered. Her kiss was soft and long, as she left her lips pressed against Veronica's. When she pulled away, Veronica could feel Yolanda's breath as she asked me, "Was that okay?"

12